The Thong Ch. 03

Story Info
Crystal & Avery cross more lines.
6.1k words
4.75
4.8k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 12/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,588 Followers

I had plenty to think about after witnessing my heart throb, Crystal, getting it on with another girl. I knew so far that she loved big cocks. She loved big black cocks. She loved having sex with girls on occasion. She was dominant but not in a mean way. Where I fit into her social life was obviously as a submissive who just wanted to, above all, please her. I never felt inferior around her. Just submissive. I liked the role.

I had experienced sex with women. Not that many but enough. I love sex. So why was I so willing to accept mild feminization? I was beyond worrying about my sexuality. Crystal seemed so mature in all her ways. She was popular with both men and women. Her work was very rewarding to her. She loved her fellow employees. She never demanded anything of me. In fact, she was compliant to my wishes. I had asked her if I could watch her have sex. I meant watch her take a big cock. She instead treated me to witnessing her having sex with a pretty blonde girl.

I wondered if watching her have sex with a guy was still on the table. At that point, since we were not having actual intercourse, I suppose that I was wanting to fuck her by proxy. That seemed weird to me. Yet, I couldn’t stop thinking about it. It was just like the year I spent masturbating to the memory of a picture that I saw for only ten seconds. I had ventured to ask her the question and she came up with a scenario where maybe we could mount a camera in her bedroom. She would tell the guy that she was recording them to play back the next time they fucked.

I was somewhat out in the open as a panty wearing submissive at that point. I had confidence that Ava would not betray Crystal and me. She had no reason to. She was bisexual and seemed to be comfortable welcoming me to watch her and Crystal have sex. Both Crystal and Ava seemed very non-possessive. They welcomed me as a friend who was just biologically different than them. Idealistically, I was very much in tune with them.

In one sense, I was fighting against myself. It didn’t seem logical. My goal was to have sex with Crystal and have a lasting relationship with her. By wanting to watch her have sex with others I was not reaching my goal. I loved seeing her orgasm. I loved seeing Ava make her cum. I loved seeing Crystal eating Ava’s pussy. I wasn’t a playtoy to Crystal. She made that clear. She spoke and acted like we had a loving relationship. At that time, if that was all we were doing, it was enough for me. I hoped to progress into a sexual relationship with her.

I was afraid to ask her outright if we could have real sex. I mean, it was real what we were doing. But I wanted intercourse. She was having regular and fulfilling intercourse with Troy and maybe some hung black guys. I planned to meet some girls and develop sexual relations but for some reason my heart just wasn’t in it. It was like college. I wasn’t intentionally trying to keep a woman at arm’s length, I just didn’t want to fall in love with anyone right then.

I called Crystal the next week to see what her plans were. She said she was going to be with Troy the next Saturday but she was available on Thursday, Friday and Sunday. I was pleased that she offered me choices. I told her to pick a day and I would be over.

“How about Friday night and all day Sunday?” She asked.

“Wow, Crystal. Of course, I would love to do that. I don’t want to put you out, though.”

“Don’t be silly, Panty Boy. I love having you over. You make me feel special.”

“Oh, God, Crystal, if you only knew how special you are to me.”

“You sweet Boy. I just might have to give you a reward. Come over Friday night and we will plan it. Okay?”

I didn’t know what kind of reward she had in mind. I was hoping we were going to have intercourse. I couldn’t wait until Friday night. I spent the week looking at interracial porn and masturbating. I even looked at some lesbian porn and relived the scene with Crystal and Ava.

Friday night I showed up at Crystal’s place. She suggested that we go to an ice house and get some burgers and beer. She was dressed in a short skirt and a patterned top. On a whim, I asked her if she ever went without a bra in public. She gave me a sly grin.

“Is that what you want, Pervie?”

“It would be nice to see the girls free and bouncy.”

“Okay, Buster Boy. Come in the bedroom and pick out a top for me to wear.”

I was so excited that I almost ran to her closet. She pulled back some hangers and gave me a preview of my choices. I finally found the right top. It was a V neck sweater type top except the material was thin. I pulled it out and looked for her approval.

“Damn, Avery. If I wear that, you might end up going home alone. That just screams fuck me.”

“I’ll be happy to.” I ventured.

“No, no. Pretty Boy. You are my pussy eater. You don’t have enough dick to fuck me. At least not yet. But I will wear that if that’s what you want.”

I surely didn’t need to hear that from her. It was not like we hadn’t teased about it before but I had just offered to have sex with her and she took it as a tease. To ease my pain, somewhat, she took off her top and had me unhook her bra. She turned to face me. Her breasts were free and beckoning me to kiss them. I lingered a little longer than a kiss and sucked her nipples before she made me stop.

“Stop, Avery. Maybe later. You will get my nipples hard and make it even more obvious that I’m not wearing a bra.”

She put on the thin top. It was everything I hoped it would be. Her big round boobs stretched the material making it even more revealing. I could see the color of her big areolas through the knit. It was vague but one wouldn’t need to look too closely.

“Since you are dressing me, Panty Boy. What panties should I wear. I haven’t put any on yet.”

“Heck,” I said with a blush. “Why don’t you go without?”

“You really want to see me fucked tonight, don’t you?”

“I wouldn’t mind. Not at all.”

“You are so hot. Damn you. You are going to make my pussy wet. But okay. Just for you, I will go commando. I guess it only fitting that your are the one wearing panties.”

When we walked into the icehouse, it seemed like every eye in the place was on Crystal. We ordered burgers and beer. Crystal wanted to seem oblivious to the attention but I saw her subtly glance toward one stud or another. Luckily, it wasn’t a club. Every guy in the place would be hitting on her. While we waited for our order, she asked me,

“Are you happy, Avery. It seems like every guy in this place wants to fuck me.”

“Yeah,” I said, “Including me.”

“Down, Boy. I told you I didn’t want to spoil my pussy eater. If I let you fuck me, you will probably not want to eat my pussy anymore.”

“I promise.” I said sarcastically.

She giggled. We ate our meal and only had one beer apiece. When Crystal got up to go to the ladie’s room, most every eye followed her. In addition to not wearing a bra and panties, she was wearing sexy four-inch heels. If the skirt had any sway to it, one might be able to see her slick pussy. Luckily it was tight. That didn’t stop her from sitting down when she got back and crossing her legs. I was sure that the people directly in front of her got a glance of her feminine charms. My dick was hard the whole time. Just the sight of her big boobs and pretty legs was enough to bring back the precious memories of her naked.

When we finished, we were both horny. We drove back to her apartment building. As we reached the stairs at her building, I challenged her to remove her top and walk up to her apartment topless. She gave me a naughty grin and told me once again how perverted I was. With that, she took the top off and handed it to me.

“Follow me, Pervie.” Was all she said.

We reached her door without meeting anyone. I don’t know if we were relieved or disappointed. As soon as we got inside, she dropped her skirt. She kicked it to me and walked into her bedroom wearing just her heels.

“Hurry, Avery, quick. I am so fucking horny and my pussy is gushing. Please eat me. Take your clothes off and lie on the bed. Just keep the panties on. I want to fuck your face.”

Crystal was always aggressive in bed but it seemed like exhibitionism had sent her into overdrive. She ground her pussy into my mouth with an eagerness that was even beyond her normal. She talked in a very demanding voice.

“Eat my pussy, Boy. Let me fuck your face, Panty Boy. Want to suck my girl cock, Panty Boy?”

Crystal kept fucking my face and shouting about how good I sucked her pussy and girl-cock. She was flooding my face with her secretions. I was almost smothering from the contact with her pussy and the wetness coming out. She finally wrapped her forearms around my head and held me there while she let out a curdling scream signaling her orgasm. She let go a series of yelps, squirted her cum into my mouth, convulsed several times and fell back on the bed between my legs.

I recovered enough to become concerned about her. She was motionless on the bed. Slowly she began taking short breaths. I saw her eyes open rather lazily. It didn’t appear that she was focused. She had indeed passed out momentarily. Her vision went dark as the blood in her head responded to the intense orgasm. I had never seen anything like that before. Certainly, I was not very experienced but it still scared me. When she appeared to be coming to her senses, I was very relieved.

It took a while for her to start talking.

“Damn, Avery. What did you do to me?”

“Me? Crystal, you almost made me pass out. I couldn’t breathe. And then you squirted so much, I was overwhelmed. Not to mention you passing out yourself. Have you ever done that before?”

“Never. You ate me so good. I hope I didn’t gross you out by shooting off on your face.”

“Not really. It was pretty much tasteless. I have read of that before. Uh, I just had to open my mouth. You did all the face fucking.”

“I know. The whole evening had me worked up. And when you suggested that I take my top off before we climbed the stairs, I just like went into a tunnel. I didn’t hurt you, did i?”

She had referred to me as a Panty Boy often enough and I was used to the term. I had read enough on the topic by then to know that many women love to dress their significant others in female clothing. Also, that more men than would be expected did indeed wear women’s lingerie on a regular basis. Not only that, panties were very comfortable. It was the combination of comfort and taboo that usually caused me to get hard whenever I put them on.

I had almost forgotten about the plan she had told me we were going to discuss that evening. When I brought it up to her, she gave me the sly grin.

“Well, Avery, you so wanted to see me fuck a guy. I gave you a preview by letting you witness me and Ava. I know it’s not what you really wanted but you enjoyed it, nonetheless. You know that Troy and I are going out tomorrow night.”

“Yes, that’s what you said.”

“Well, undoubtedly, we will end up back here in my bed. He is leaving town for a project the day after. He will want to give it to me good before he leaves.”

“So, he is willing to let me watch?”

“No, silly. That might take a long time even if it does happen. I will tell him that I am tired when he is all finished. We don’t spend the night together. When he leaves, I will text you. You need to be close by. You can come up then and see if he made a big mess of my pussy. Maybe I’ll even let you clean me up. Does that sound like something you are interested in?”

“You want me to come to you after you fuck Troy and clean your pussy? So, you want me to eat another man’s cum?”

“Yep. You interested?”

“Uh, I don’t know.”

“Okay, Mister Hard to Get Panty Boy. You can fuck me after you clean me and make me cum. Deal?”

I didn’t have to think very much after she promised me that. The next evening, I sat patiently in my car at a place near Crystal’s apartment. I knew I had gotten there way too early but I couldn’t think of anything else to do. The text came in around 10:30.

I am lying in bed with two loads of his cum inside me.
Hurry over and come in. Shed everything except your panties.

I bounded up the stairs and pushed open her door. I hastily kicked off my shoes and clothing. Wearing just her panties, I made my way to the bedroom where she was holding her hand over her slick pussy.

“Good Boy. Come here lover. I am so full. Time for you to clean me up.”

I was already committed. There was no sense in hesitating. She knew she had me and that everything was changing after that. I was about to ingest another man’s semen. I moved my face to her dripping pussy and was surprised by the musky smell. I knew it was the pungent odor of sex. Their natural bodily secretions coupled with the huge amount of cum inside her and dripping from her pussy were full of human pheromones. While quite heady, the first taste of their combined juices was not at all unpleasant.

It tasted a little different than my own cum and I reasoned that the fierce coupling added much of the taste. The thought of how beautiful this woman was and her sexuality drove me to want to satisfy her again. I was sure that Troy had made her cum. Yet, I was in this to service her in a way that no other had done. To that extent, we had a unique relationship.

I was amazed at the amount of cum that flowed freely out of her pussy. I had to suck quickly to savor it all. The viscous texture along with the volume was something unlike I had ever experienced. As I continued, the flow was like a river of aphrodisiac. There was no reluctance in me. It was like the proverbial milk and honey. I would have thought that afterward I would be repulsed by my actions. I was not. I hoped the flow would continue.

Unlike the explosive nature of her orgasms sometimes, Crystal just rubbed the back of my head and made soft cooing noises. She didn’t gyrate her hips as she often did, rather just enjoyed my efforts and the thoughts of how submissive and loving I was toward her. The flow from her used pussy began to slow. When I started licking her more slowly, she sensed that I was finished with my fresh creampie.

“Okay, Panty Boy,” Crystal said, “I promised, so time to claim my pussy.”

My only concern at that time was not being able to control myself. It was a dream come true. Finally, I was going to consummate our relationship. I pulled my panties off and placed my knees between her spread legs. Her bald pussy was a rose-colored mess from all the attention it had received. I lifted her legs slightly to get my knees more under her. I guided the head of my cock to the opening of her sex. Slowly, I inserted more into her until I knew that I was not hurting her in the least. It was hard to describe. I had never had a pre-fucked pussy before. As I went deeper into her wet folds, I sensed that my dick was engulfed in loose- fitting velvet. She was so hot inside. She was also slick all the way in. I bottomed out as our pubic bones met.

It was like my dick was inside her but not really inside her. I knew that she could barely feel my penis in her womb. That didn’t stop me from getting excited. I should have paced myself. I was cumming in less than a minute. I was embarrassed. However, it really didn’t matter. She was never going to get enough stimulation from my little dick after taking the big white cock. I stayed as long as I could but my little dick started softening while still inside her.

“That’s okay, Avery. It was still good. Why don’t you pull out and clean up my messy pussy again. We can wait awhile and you can try again.”

“Oh, my god, Crystal. That was fantastic. You are so silky-smooth inside. I have never felt anything so exciting.”

“Oh, thanks, Baby. You probably have never had sloppy seconds. Did you like it?”

“It was wonderful. You are fantastic.”

After a rest and some refreshments, Crystal held out her arms indicating that she was ready for me to fuck her again. It was better than the first time because I was able to last longer. It still didn’t do her any good with her pussy being so stretched beyond my capabilities. When I came inside her again, I was lightheaded. She gave me just a few seconds to start my duties. I didn’t want any of my cum running on the sheets. I slurped up my meager second load.

She invited me to sleep over with her. She had me put my panties back on. She put on a sexy thong and slept topless. I had entered my utopia afraid to pinch myself. I hoped it wasn’t a dream but it was indeed a dream come true.

The next morning, Crystal was a ball of energy. She made us breakfast and talked about how much she enjoyed the night before. It was like we had just gone to the movies. It was so matter of fact. I was still on cloud nine and hadn’t come to grips that we were never going to be together in a committed relationship. I still had hopes for that. However, once the barriers were down, did I at least have a chance? We were so compatible in every way. I was submissive to her and we both knew it. But in every other way, except sexually, she treated me as an equal.

The following week, Crystal called me and told me to come over on Friday night. She said that she had run across a friend from college. He was a black guy whom she had fucked several times. She said this guy, Marvin, had a big cock and was somewhat dominant and kinky. She didn’t explain ‘kinky’. She told me that I would act as her current boyfriend.

“How is that going to work, Crystal?”

“You know what a cuckold is. Marvin would love to fuck me in front of you making you my cuckold boyfriend. He will be receptive to the whole thing; I can virtually assure you. Afterwards, you can have sloppy seconds. His cock is bigger than Troy’s. You will just about fall into my pussy after Marvin fucks me a few times. We have had plenty of fun together.”

“So, Marvin will let me watch? And what about after he cums in you?”

“He will watch that, also. It will be just like with Troy, except this time you will have super fresh creampies. And, you know, Avery, you ARE actually my boyfriend now that you have fucked me.”

Friday, the wait was over. I showered after work and put on my panties and the rest of my clothes. I went over to Crystal’s. She greeted me with a smile. She was just wearing a long black sheer house coat. It wasn’t much of a coat. It was fully transparent except for the lace around the deep neckline and at the bottom. She was wearing black stilettos and her makeup was slightly overstated. She said she was going for the ‘slut’ look. It wasn’t quite there because I felt she was still gorgeous. Her big breasts stood out against the transparent flimsy gown and the areolas were almost plastered against the film.

“God, Crystal, you look good enough to eat.” I quipped.

“Thank you, Boyfriend, that is exactly what I was hoping for.”

We had some finger food she had prepared along with a couple of stiff cocktails. By the time Marvin got there, we were pretty loose. When the doorbell rang, Crystal reminded me to get into my submissive cuckold persona. She greeted Marvin with a kiss. He was indeed a specimen. He was about 6’-4” and probably weighed around 250#.

“Avery, this is Marvin, an old friend. Marvin, meet Avery, my boyfriend.”

When she introduced us, he shook my hand and eyed me up and down. I wondered if she had indicated that I would be there. Marvin turned back to Crystal and smiled as he took in her rather vampish look. She offered him some food and a drink.

“Avery, why don’t you fix Marvin a drink. Rum and coke, right, Marvin?”

He indicated that it would be fine. He spoke in hushed tones as I went into the kitchen. I could barely hear what he said but I heard Crystal tell him that I was he live-in boyfriend and she really didn’t want to cheat on him by going behind his back. She said that he, meaning me, was very accommodating and really liked for her to entertain guys in his presence.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,588 Followers
12