The Thorns Upon the Roses Ch. 08

Story Info
A visit with Doc, a new plaything, and a night in the woods.
4.7k words
4.63
5.1k
7

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/10/2023
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SarahSal
SarahSal
158 Followers

Wednesday - Week 5

Since the night in the woods where I spied Madeline and the Doctor, I had an unending case of paranoia. Claiming a stomach bug, I secluded myself to my room and spent the weekend mostly alone. Outside of food deliveries and an occasional check-in from one of the girls, the only real conversations I had were with the Doctor on Saturday morning and later in the evening.

Abby had given me the key to my cage, and my only instruction was to leave it upon my desk on Saturday morning. By nine, the Doctor was knocking at my door as she let herself in.

I was lying in bed rewatching Freaks and Geeks for the one thousandth time, as my door hissed open. After all of Redwood Manor watched Star Wars together a few nights ago, I realized the doors in that movie were making the exact same noise as ours were. I didn't bother to get out of bed, again claiming my stomach bug.

"Miss Jessica," the Doctor announced, "I come for two reasons, and the first is to apologize on Madeline's behalf. I apologize for her lack of communication with you and how it ruined your plans together." Her eyes were not as vigilant as I had expected, but she did not speak again, which made me realize she actively wanted a response.

"Oh, that's fine. I just stayed in for the evening."

"I'm sure," she looked over to the key on the table, which was next to my cage. "This brings me to my second reason for my arrival. I'm glad that Abigail delivered this gift to you. I'll just assume it was time well spent together."

"Oh, um. No, actually she and I aren't really together." I sat up in bed as if that could convince her of what everyone else knew.

Her burgundy lips pursed into a judging smirk. "As that may be, I'm glad to see you didn't try to hide the key or form some protest. I would like to remind you of the promise I made to you when you arrived. I told you that from time-to-time we reward you in the various ways that we see appropriate. I simply want you to recognize that this is one of those moments."

Again, she stood in silence, so I said, "Thank you. Sincerely. It was nice to let myself breathe again. If you know what I mean." I winked as I said this.

Despite all of the other women having been here longer than I had, none of them seemed particularly comfortable talking with the Doctor. They would speak to her with an undertone of fear, and I had never seen any of them joke in front of her without it there being some semblance of that tone being created by the Doctor. I seemed to be the only one brave enough to be my sarcastic self with her. I could also tell that she despised this, if only because it meant I was showing her that I wasn't scared of any of this.

"Believe me," the Doctor said, "I do not know what you mean. Regardless, I must ask that you place yourself back into this chastity cage, and I sincerely hope that you do not protest."

I wanted to frown, but I didn't give her that satisfaction. Instead, I said something I really wished I had never said.

"You know, Doc, I was beginning to think that this thing was too roomy." I pulled my pajama pants down in front of her. I intended to seem strong and fearless as I presented myself, but my dick was dreadfully small. Instead, embarrassment and shame began to coat my words, but I didn't back away. I walked over to the cage and began to fumble with myself, having never actually put it on myself. "If you have anything smaller, just let me know. I'm kinda embarrassed about my size around the other women."

A disgusting smile painted itself across the Doctor's face. "You say you don't feel too well? So, you'll be in here all day?" As I locked the cage, she politely grabbed the key from my hands and walked to the door. "I find that when I'm sick, I recover much more quickly with some good medicine. I think I know just the prescription."

I moved to my desk and pulled out my journal. Cooper had suggested that if I don't feel like sharing my feelings with him, a journal is a good and healthy way to expel my thoughts, especially if they are more intimate in nature. In the last month, I had rarely used it, but I was hoping to start using it more and more. With the pen in my hand, I let my thoughts flow out.

As I wrote, I suspected someone might find this journal and read through it. I would rather not blatantly give away some of my deepest secret thoughts at the moment, so I started coding my writing around what I was really thinking.

I began processing Madeline first:

I would like to stay friends with some of these other women afterwards, but I can't believe Maddie just ditched me. Even if the Doc said they were busy, that really sucked. I wonder if they were really going to talk about Maddie's problems she has been having lately. I wonder if she is getting the help she needs from Doc.

Then about myself:

It's already been one month, with 17 remaining. If I'm being honest, time is starting to fly by. This was an extreme start, and there was so much info to process. I know Abby has been in here for five months, Blair was around the same time. Madeline has been here the longest, as she only has two months left. Chelsea only has four months left. I wonder if we will look each other up when we are all gone...

I should probably apologize to the Doc at some point. Like, she can fuck off for putting me in here, but at the same time, she has only ever been completely honest and genuine about what she tells us. I might want to give her a break at some point.

All that considered, after one month, I can feel myself changing, and maybe for the better. I feel more active every day, which is probably because of the meals I'm eating. Jacques makes some dynamite quesadillas, and his pecan spinach salad is my go-to whenever I can. I find myself more engaged when I talk to people. They seem to be more excited to talk to me as well. When I look in the mirror, I'm starting to completely lose Josh as he becomes Jess. Some days I see it, but realistically, I feel as if my face is starting to change as well! My jawline is slimming down. My cheeks seem fuller and flush with color. Taking care of my skin is pretty nice I suppose, but good God is it tedious.

To be completely honest, the transition is still messing with me. The underwear was quick. Panties or boxers, it honestly didn't matter much. Nobody else sees it anyway. The bras took some getting used to, as I was humiliated at first. During the first few days, I was embracing it the same way someone might embrace a stupid Halloween costume, but then the problem was that I couldn't take it off. Ever. Maybe it was routine, or maybe it is some Stockholm Syndrome, but I'm getting more comfortable in my clothes now. Dresses and skirts still take getting used to. Every once in a while, I'll forget that there is no stopping anyone from looking up my skirt, and I have to readjust how I'm sitting or relaxing in the community rooms. But now, I find myself actually wanting to be dressed up or looking the part. The other girls are a big help, as I look at their style and choices, and then I copy them for myself. Chelsea has a fantastic flair for herself. I wish I had that confidence to not feel like I need to be sarcastic...

Under my clothes, I look at myself in the mirror quite often. I was out of the cage last night, and I couldn't believe how small my penis is. After everything was over, I stroked it for a while, and it did get sorta hard, but nowhere near where I used to be. And now I'm locked back up, and I never even gave myself a boner. Bummer. My chest is starting to... feel different, but I don't visually see anything yet. Some days, I'll wake up and its as if my chest is swelling, and I put my hand on it and I feel warmer. If the pills they are giving me are supposed to grow some breasts, they need to give it more time or another level of something! If I'm going to be turned into a woman, I want to be a drop-dead banger!

I closed my journal, laughing as I considered my situation. I went back to bed and watched more television.

---

KNOCK KNOCK.

The noises jolted me out of my nap, and I sat up in bed. Rubbing the sleep out of my bed, I said, "Come in!"

Kripke appeared as the door opened, and she spoke plainly. "I wouldn't be excited, but the Doctor has requested you in her office in 30 minutes. I was told to tell you, 'Wear something comfortable. Don't wear anything too tight.'" Kripke stepped out, and I gulped.

---

I walked through the halls behind Kripke, pulling at the fringe on my dress. It was nothing special, and it was only accompanied by some white converse - thank you Chelsea! Kripke led me to the office, and opened the door for me. She closed it behind me and remained outside.

The Doc's formal office was wood paneled everything. A soft cedar lined the walls from floor to ceiling. The carpet was a beautiful shag carpet from the 70s, but it only looked as if it had never been used. Her walls were lined with degrees. A few masters, three doctorates, certificates from training courses. A window sat behind her, and it flooded the room with natural light. The Doctor herself was seated in a massive brown leather chair, and she awaited me with her hands crossed on the desk.

"Please, Jessica, take a seat!"

I did as I was instructed and chose to let her do the talking. I smiled, but I said nothing.

"I'm going to be very forward with you. I find you very interesting, in an annoying sense of the word. You are like one of those illusion paintings, where one can continue to look, and look, and look, and then suddenly you realize you are looking at an entirely different painting. Only my problem is that I haven't found the other painting yet." She continued, "You see, the other girls are not terribly difficult to read. Blair is proving to be nothing but trouble. She doesn't push back, but she will not give anything more than the absolute minimum. I fear she will be more trouble then she is proving to be worth. Abigail was broken when we found her. She completely caved in and did exactly as we say, whenever we say it. Now, she may appear to be very well-composed, but I can assure you, she is almost continuously terrified of the next thing we ask her to do. I wouldn't be shocked if I told her to request her favorite meal for dinner, and she would have trepidation in her voice!"

The Doctor opened a drawer and opened a folder with my name on it. Various photos from the last year were sprawled throughout the pages.

"I think what frustrates me the most about you... And please, do tell me if I am mistaken! I believe that you will do anything we request with a face of spite, but you'll have a heart of acceptance. Does that sound like a fair assessment?"

"I suppose."

"Your therapy has been an exceptional example! You seem to just laugh and joke your way through it with Mr. Cooper, and you will not verbally tell us anything we ask. Yet, after our conversation this morning, you journaled for some time! Now I can't read what you wrote from our cameras, but it was so exciting to watch you put any thought into something you are doing here."

"What can I say? I guess I like writing."

She let out a heavy breath. "I'm going to give you two choices, and you must choose one of them, but I would like to explain them fully before you make your choice." From within my folder, she pulled out a contract and began to explain herself. "Here at Redwood, we are constantly striving to study something else within our subjects. Some of the women are remarkably interesting to watch. Those that fail and are... removed from the facility, we try to learn from our mistakes so that you can have a better tomorrow."

The Doctor continued, "Should you be interested, we have a new program that we would love to use you as our trial run. It will be for one month, and it will pay remarkably well. An extra $10,000 per week, and if completed, we will pay $50,000 for the entire month."

I asked, "So what's the trial?"

"This will only be explained if you choose this option. Your second choice is to work at our facility in an internship role. Most of the girls here have done this, but Blair just quit this morning, so a position opened up. Your specifics will change based on who you are working for each week, but the work will be fulfilling. This payment will last as long as you are employed at a rate of $300 per week."

"Why did Blair quit?"

"She will do what she wants. I wouldn't pay it any mind."

I sat forward and set my hands on my knees. "I want to do both. I'm here to make money, Doc, so the trial sounds fun. Also, I'm bored out of my mind, so I would love to work around here and do something to keep me occupied."

"Jessica, I would advise you pick only one. But, if you insist, I suppose this will be fine. You will still be expected to attend your classes each day, but after lunch is over, your work will begin. I'll stop by tomorrow with a schedule for you." The Doctor stood and moved over to a small box that was placed on a table next to her desk.

"As for the trial," she continued, "I'll discuss that in just a moment. For now, please stirp down to your undergarments."

I was worried, but I had a good guess what could be expected.

"Your comment this morning made me feel truly bad for you! I don't want you to feel as if you could have made more of yourself here. You know, see the sights!" She tossed me something, and as it glimmered in the air, I knew it was the key for my cage. "Unlock yourself and set the cage inside this bag." I did as I was told and stood next to her. "You are beginning to fill out nicely. Is your bra fitting alright?"

"Yes, I think so."

"Good. I think within another month we should start to see results with you. Maybe sooner based on the trial. For now," the Doctor said as she spun around to face me holding a small plastic gadget in her hand, "this is what we shall be using to lock you up as you all say. I shall explain it once, and you had better listen well!"

I gulped. She held in her hand a small disc that had no notion of a cage, and a small cord ran off the edge of it. The disc itself was no larger than a silver dollar, but it had a curve to it like a potato chip.

"Your attitude could use some adjustments, and this will be just the thing to help! This is what we are calling the AD100. It's quite simple, but it will serve to help hide that nasty business downstairs more permanently. To start, line the head of your little clitoris up with this hole here on the base. You'll pull on your scrotum so that you can feed a little bit of it through the edges here on both sides of the hole. Once you have it ready, simple push it toward yourself. The device will push your testicles up inside your body permanently and hold them there for as long as this is fastened on. The scrotum will naturally retract up, but this device will give it the shape of lips that a vagina has. All of this will be covering the head of your penis, which because of its current smaller size, can sit comfortably inside you, and allow you to use the restroom without much of a hassle! Splendid!"

"Um..."

The Doctor continued, "But this cord here is how we know you are using it! Back in your room, there are some anal plugs being delivered. The cord hooks into the anal plugs and sends a little signal to us that you are all hooked up and good to go! If this device is ever off for more than 10 minutes - shaving, cleaning, using the bathroom - an alarm will sound, and I assure you, we will come running."

She plopped the device into my hand, and as I fumbled with it, she added, "One another note! We have the ability to control the size of your plugs remotely. Each week, they will slightly increase. How fun! You should understand that if you are not using them, then each week will be a little more uncomfortable than the last."

I wanted to call her smile a sneer, or a smirk, or anything negative, but there was a genuine smile of happiness on her face.

"What the fuck are you so happy about?"

The Doctor's smile didn't change. "This is my passion, Jessica! I love my work, and I love helping each of you grow as you individually require."

"So why in the fuck is this for me? Abby gets to be horned up and fuck whoever walks toward her in the hallway. Blair gets to shrug this all off. Maddie gets to go out to the woods and—"

I stopped talking, and the Doctor's eyes studied me closely.

"Maddie gets what?"

I stammered, "Maddie gets to... clean the mansion! What kind of punishment is gutterwork while I get this THING?"

She watched me very closely, but she dismissed this.

"I would consider your tone. You told me this morning that yours was a little loose. However else was I supposed to help you?"

So that was her game. Taking my own sarcastic words and flipping them on me. I'd have to remember to be more careful.

"Here is a little case for the device. You could put it on now, but it doesn't anchor very well without the plugs. Go ahead and put your clothes back on, dear."

She immediately walked to the other side of the room and retrieved a pamphlet. I began putting on my clothes through a bewildered loss of words.

"Jess, this trial is very engaging. Each day, you will be reported to visit my office for an inspection, a fitting, and a short questionnaire before class. Sometime between 5 and 6 each morning. It shouldn't take long, but that will be most of the leg work for this trial. The easy part is this." She handed me the pamphlet. "Now that you have agreed to it, the trial will be a test run for our newer hormone pills. Obviously, it will be focused on you in a feminine nature, but at the same time, we are interested in something else. Now, I can't tell you what it is or that would influence the experiment. I'll give you a fresh set every morning."

I pulled my dress on and fixed my hair. "Okay, this sounds alright. Promise it won't make me crazy?"

There was no answer, but instead the Doctor motioned to the door. "I'll see you soon enough, Miss Jessica. And the ten-minute timer will begin as soon as you leave my office. Do not make us come looking for you."

---

I got back to my room quickly and noticed a package on my desk. Great.

Opening the package, I found a butt plug that was rather thin, maybe the size of a finger, but probably six inches long. At it's base was a small place for the cord to connect. I did my best to fit myself into my piece, but I struggled for a few minutes. After too much time, I pulled the piece up and I almost gasped. On top of the piece being my exact skin tone, with my sack pulled through, it looked incredibly similar to a vagina. My balls were pulled up inside of me, and my penis was completely tucked inside. I grabbed some lube from the package and the smallest of the plugs. It didn't hurt, and I honestly stopped feeling it rather quickly. The cord was connected, and it came to life.

With a small beep, the cord began to pull itself slightly, making the piece tighter against my body and push my balls further up. There was no chance of it coming off without tearing either the device or my skin.

There was something different about this lock though. Realistically, I could be let out anytime I wanted for a 10-minute window. The trick was focused on my now having a butt plug in almost 24/7. I wasn't excited about that part yet. Maybe it would start to grow on me - I shuddered at the great pun.

My new device was on, and things were comfortable enough, so I pulled up my panties and noticed that there was zero bulge. Outside of the lips being slightly too high, it genuinely felt like I had a vagina through my underwear. My fingers went to it, and in the most bizarre and erotic feeling of my entire life, the vagina tensed as I touched myself. Rather than my penis wanting to grow and fill with passion, my body almost closed itself off, and I desired something within me to fulfill myself. I felt the small butt plug inside of me, and realized that maybe this lock was more than a punishment. Maybe it was the next step toward transitioning me further...

SarahSal
SarahSal
158 Followers
12