The Thorns Upon the Roses Ch. 10

Story Info
The Long Weekend continues.
4.5k words
4.81
3.7k
7

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/10/2023
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SarahSal
SarahSal
155 Followers

Chapter 10

All of Week 6 - Part 2

Wednesday

Wednesday came and went like a ghost. Nobody acknowledged Blair's absence, nor did anything seem out of the ordinary. I went to the Doctor's office in the morning for my check-in. Outside of her inspecting my cage, we said almost nothing. I took my pills and left. I wondered if the Doctor's long-term plan with me was going to be similar to Chelsea's final product.

The staff hadn't needed me for anything, so I went to lecture and then hung out alone for the day.

I laid in bed for most of the day, yet I couldn't shake the feelings of yesterday. Blair had been taken, and according to the girls was probably dead.

I woke up in the middle of the night to what I had thought was distant screaming through my air vent. As I approached it, the air just carried a soft breezing howl through the long air ducts.

Trying to go back to sleep had been a challenge, but one I overcame eventually.

---

Thursday

Kaylee Kouch was our administrative lead and communications expert.

She was the woman in charge of our inventory throughout Redwood Manor. Kaylee managed payroll, kept track of our balances we were earning, ordered supplies as requested, managed outgoing deliveries, and would regularly leave the compound to pick up odds and ends at a small city outside the property. As Kaylee was also our tennis coach - something nobody ever played - she was regularly dressed in a tennis skirt as though she might be summoned to play at any moment.

Despite this veil of professionalism and leading position in Redwood, Kaylee did not carry the tone of this position in her physicality.

Chelsea had always said she looked like "a slut that became CEO," and while it was catty, there was some truth to it.

Kaylee's skirts and dresses hardly covered her ass, and her brightly colored panties were regularly visible as she moved things around. Low-cut was rumored to be the first words Kaylee had ever said aloud, as her tits were small, yet seemed to cascade out of whatever hoped to cover her push-up bra for that day.

Yet through this, Kaylee was a lovely person, but she was hopelessly in love with Jacques. Anytime he would walk by, Kaylee would do any number of obvious movements to have his eyes on her body for even one second. For any man, her body was a treasure map to explore until you found the "X."

Her image made working alongside Kaylee to be troubling at times.

I had no chance of getting boners anymore. Realistically, I didn't feel arousal like I used to anymore at all. Before, as I would get turned on, I would want to take control and bury my cock into something with strength and wild moments of passion. Now, I felt the swooning flushes of lust at times. I was beginning to love my butt plug, and I would gyrate on it. My hips would make small motions, or my ass would take time clenching and releasing in repeating cycles for minutes at a time. It was as if I wanted to be opened up like a present on Christmas morning now, and at times, Jacques would pass by, and I would hope he might see the ribbons in my hair and be curious as to what was underneath...

Which goes back to Kaylee, who had started reigniting my own self-image. As we worked, I noticed the more subtle details in her composure.

Kaylee actually did wear little ribbons in her hair, and they always matched the colors of her sneakers she wore. Dazzling colors would match every single day, and it was paired again with her eyeshadow. Her nails were usually a muted pink or pastel color, but perfectly manicured was small praised for the constant upkeep she maintained.

Today I was helping her place orders and check inventory for the clothes in our system, and I noticed that her pink ribbon matched her shoes, nails, and eyeshadow. When she bent over to check a box's contents, I noticed her thong matched as well. Now I had a curiosity for if her panties matched each day as well.

"Honey what was the order number," Kaylee said as she brought me back from staring at her ass.

I read back the number and she sealed up the box.

"So, we have about fourteen more orders to verify. Most of these should just be clothes to fill a new dorm's basic closet, but there should be a handful of specific orders in here."

"New dorm," I asked? "Are we getting a new person?"

"Oh no! Nothing is really changing. We just like to have a full wardrobe ready for when they do bring in someone. It's really just for a reserve."

Nothing is really changing. Could Blair still be alive?

"Speaking of specific orders!" Kaylee turned to face me, and she smoothed down her skirt, which barely helped cover herself. "Outside of you ordering a few books and video games," and she put a finger to her mouth as if to gag herself, "you haven requested very much! You know its all free of charge! They don't really advertise it, but when you finish your time down here, they just let you take it all back to the real world!"

I smiled and began flipping through the paperwork to find the next order information.

"I don't really need that much right now. Maybe soon I'll place in some orders."

"Sweetie, if I could be ordering myself some sexy pieces every day for zero dollars... I would be drowning in clothes."

"I'll keep it in mind." Kaylee wasn't exactly subtle. I picked up a box, "Here is the next order paperwork."

Kaylee looked through the file and began reading the line items. "Speaking of special orders!" Her pink nails dove into the box and pulled out nearly a dozen smaller bags and packages. "Abby ordered some stuff this week. And from the looks of it," Kaylee held up a clear bag that was flooded with colorful lace and straps, "Abby is getting busy soon!"

Kaylee went through and catalogued all of the packages. I began setting them in a container to take to Abby later.

Working with Kaylee had actually been much more exciting than I had expected. The first few hours had flown by, and we were nearly done with everything, save the last dozen orders. It seemed I would have the rest of the day to myself soon enough!

We started pushing through the rest of the work as if time depended on it, but truthfully, Kaylee and I just meshed well together. I caught onto the work quickly, and she was great about letting me do my own thing, rather than micromanage me.

The dozen became nine, which became, six, which became two. As if for jokes, Kaylee would bend over so that I could see the shape of her pussy through the panties almost constantly. When she would pull her clothes down, it then exposed her bra, which also turned out to be pink. Maybe she did match everything...

In another time, I would have been struggling to keep myself at bay while she exposed herself to me relentlessly. Now, I began to feel envious. My lust was so furious from within, that I actually felt myself to be rather chaste in my jeans and t-shirt.

"So, tell me, lovely," Kaylee said, "how are things for you? Enjoying it? Hating everyone?"

"Obviously I would prefer to leave, but this money is unreal. I can't believe I'm making as much as I am. That makes it easier to stay here and stick around."

"Tell me about it. I never thought I would be working here, but after I met Liz in Paris, I couldn't say no to the job offer."

I perked up. "Liz? Who is Liz?"

Kaylee's eyes widened slightly, but any concern was washed away by some innocent wave of the hand. "Oh, I still call her that from our years before. I meant the Doctor. Don't mention that I called her by her name. She hates that name."

Liz. The Doctor has a name... Why was that so shocking to me? Of course she had a name!

"Wait, you knew her before all of this?"

"Yeah of course I do. How else do you think any of us are working here?"

I was entranced. "Tell me about it all! When did you meet? How long ago? How did she start all of this?"

Kaylee sat down on a box, and she crossed her legs, fully giving me a view of her panties again. As she spoke, Kaylee's eyes drifted off back to the days in France. "Realistically, I had met the Doctor when we were in college. She was at Georgetown University in a different program that me. Only in a quick conversation at some party did we spend any time together, but I remembered that red hair! So fast forward a few years. I'm working with this agency in Paris that highlights potential male models for runways and other any other work we can get them. It was a bit more underground, but at the time, the job was a dream. In Paris, these European models were obsessed with me. I made my way through a few of them as I would get some jobs for them, but it was never anything more than a one-night stand situation."

"Well, that particular night, I was out on a date with some himbo. He took me out to this beautiful place with a menu of only six things, so we knew the food would be incredible. I'm struggling to read the menu, because my French was never very good, even after three years there! He is eyeing me up and down the entire night, and it started to annoy me. He speaks so little English that our conversations are nothing more than us eye-fucking one another, but of course, I got bored. So, I go to the ladies' room to freshen up, and BOOM!"

Kaylee clapped her hands together!

"I ran into some woman putting her clothes back on as she comes out of the handicapped stall. She is tucking her tits back in, but I remembered thinking, 'No! Keep those girls out!' because they were really good tits." Kaylee grabbed at hers while she remembered. "So, this girl comes out of the stall, and I'm waiting for the guy to come stumbling out after. Only a guy never does! Liz comes out - the Doctor comes out, and we both have that look of 'I know you!' So, then we start playing catch up while she fixes her clothes, and then we both realize we need a drink, so I ditched my date after her date left the scene."

"We went to some bar, and she started telling me about her current work, where she was researching various things back in America, but she was only in Paris for vacation. She was looking for some new staff to help manage her workforce. After a few shots of something sweet, the Doctor offered me the job, and I drunkenly said yes."

"At the time, I didn't understand anything that was going on here. I was told to just be an administrative lead. Plus, I would be making a very wonderful six figures."

"Once I got here, they filled me in on everything. The program hadn't even begun yet. That was maybe... five years ago now? Yeah, just about five years!"

I had to ask.

My tone was stern, but I asked with a genuine curiosity. "Kaylee, why would you ever help join a program like this? Why would you ever go along with this?"

"She has a bigger picture than just this. Jess, it's hard to see it now, but when she explained it all to me, I couldn't say no. I signed my NDAs and started working." She stood up and walked over to me and grabbed my hand as she said, "And it does hurt my heart. Especially when one of our candidates cannot rise to the occasion. We don't just pick anyone to join us. We only go after those few that we know can meet our expectations, and I know that you will do just fine, Jess. Here and now, and for whatever else follows."

Kaylee was close to me, and her breasts were practically spilling on top of me. I couldn't believe I wasn't attracted to her in the moment. Instead, I embraced her with a hug. I didn't say anything, nor did she, but we held one another for a moment.

Then, Kaylee pulled back.

"Let's finish this order. We can talk more the next time you work alongside me."

"Sure!" I responded with excitement.

"Sweetie, next time you come here, I think we are also going to have to do something about your clothes. Has anyone taken a minute to help you out?"

"My clothes!? What is wrong with what I'm wearing."

"You just have more to show. Why not be proud of it?" She looked down at my crotch. "And I'm not prying, but whatever is going on downstairs is really working. You've got zero bulge, so we could really fit you into some sexy things! Hell, we could meet up tonight if you wanted to."

I blushed, "Oh, its fine. Um." I shook my head. "I think I'm hanging out with the girls tonight."

Kaylee nodded in doubt, "Yeah, whatever. I'll be here working until eight. After, we can go all out if you change your mind. If you do change your mind, I'll have some tequila."

I really wished I had already made plans, but with a wink from Kaylee as she bent over once more, I knew what I was doing tonight.

---

The third shot of Don Juevo was the shot that stopped burning.

And it was also the shot that let me relax more around Kaylee.

Further into the offices, down a flight of stairs, take a left, and then finally behind a locked door was a massive closet of clothes in every possible size and style. Perhaps half a football field, this expansive room was completely unknown to me. Shelves and shelves on top of rows of more shelves. The room seemed to cascade into infinity.

Now, we were laying back on a few palettes that were tucked away in the back. Clearly these was some form of a hideout for the staff. Blankets and pillows were tossed onto the wood to form a shockingly comfortable cot. Kaylee and I laid on opposite sides of it sharing a bottle back and forth as we downed our third shot.

Nearly 9 o' clock now, we were solidly buzzed and starting to feel excited.

I said, "So we did the first thing on your list. What's step two?"

"I said it before and I'll say it again, sweetie. To really enjoy what we are doing, we need to be in the right headspace. We take a few shots to feel less self-conscious, and then I'll take your measurements, and then I'm in control for the night."

Having my measurements taken was like muscle memory now.

I stood up and held my arms out on display for Kaylee.

She stood up with a stumble, and brushed back her tumbling black hair. "Strip to your underwear, sweetie." She pulled out a tape measure from nearby and started noting the numbers. At my chest, she unhooked my bra and nodded, "Babe, I think you are starting to... develop a little."

I looked down and didn't notice anything, but then she held up a mirror to me.

"Jess, your nipples are growing a little, but on top of it, you have a little something now. Where the hell did this come from?"

"The Doc has me on some new meds. She said it would take a few weeks, but I guess it is working a little faster than expected."

Kaylee nodded and grabbed my clothes to put in a pile next to the makeshift mattress. "Follow me, honey. We are going to start big and work our way down."

We turned a corner and were met with large rack of flowing dresses. Prom dresses next to ballgowns next to lavish formal dresses next to bright and brilliant party attire. "Start looking for dresses in a 6. I'm going to go run to the bras and get some sexy pieces. I'll be back!"

She wasn't gone one minute before Kaylee returned, stumbling back through with the tequila bottle in her hands. A few bras were dangling from her fingers.

"You're taking these back. You don't need them just yet, but your breasts will be an A-Cup pretty soon." She looked past me to the racks of dresses. To no surprise, she pressed her hands against a vividly pink flowing prom dress. Turning back to me, Kaylee said, "We'll play a game. You pick out something for me, and I'll pick out something for you!"

I let out a shy giggle. "Alright, what are the rules?"

"Only one: If you pick out something crazy for me, I'm going to pick out something equal for you."

Nodding at the dress behind her, I said, "You're starting with that pink one then!"

The neckline was plunging, which would be perfect for Kaylee's chest.

She took a look around, and revealed a soft cotton lilac Maxi dress. "But when you put it on, make sure you show it off before we do round two!"

I was already stripped down to my underwear, but Kaylee showed no shame in joining alongside me. She slipped out of her short dress and practically jumped into her pink prom dress.

A moment later, we helped one another zip each other up, and we showed off our goodies. Kaylee's chest was glowing, and my hips were hugging the dress perfectly. We laughed, twirled, and danced as Kaylee pulled out her phone and started playing Fleetwood Mac.

She pointed behind me to a golden flowing bouffant. It reminded me of Beauty and the Beast, and I pointed at a shirt dress that looked like it would be for a golf tournament.

I began to feel the lack of shame alongside Kaylee, and I let my body move more freely.

Tequila made a fourth round to both of us.

Kaylee smoothed out the lumps and folds in my dress, and I spun around until I was dizzy.

"I feel like a fuckin' princess on Halloween!"

Her eyes were as big as her breasts.

Kaylee exclaimed, "You've never worn skimpy Halloween costumes!"

She grabbed my hand and started running around the warehouse into a different area. I picked up my dress as we ran to keep myself from tripping over the beautiful fabric. We turned to a party aisle, and among the racks were seductive leather onesies, nurses outfits, maid costumes, and any other article of clothing that barely covered the body enough. Immediately she pulled out a deep maroon corset onesie, some fishnet stockings, and a pair of matching maroon heels.

"Here!" Kaylee unloaded the outfit into my arms.

"This doesn't really feel like a 'costume' to me." I said, "What about being Wonder Woman, or sexy Stormtroopers?"

Kaylee wrinkled her brow. "Good point. I just go as 'sexy' each year." She put the clothes back on the shelf. "I'll let you pick." She held up a sexy maid costume and a skimpy Greek goddess set. "You pick, and I'll take the other."

"Well obviously I'm going to be the sexy maid. How was this up for debate?"

I took the costume and another swig of tequila and set them aside.

Again, we helped one another strip to our bras and panties, and again we struggled through a drunken blur to put on the skimpy costumes.

The maid costume had a pseudo-corset that Kaylee helped me button up, and as the dress ended, a very thin set of stockings fell down to my bare feet. Kaylee grabbed the small maid headband and ribbon and tied them in my hair, and as she stood in front of me, I started to drink in the smell of her body. Tequila was colliding with a soft coconut and strawberry perfume. Drunken me was overriding my sober sexual desires, and I began to feel my cock stir for the first time in almost three weeks.

I could only imagine the scene from inside my black lacey panties, but my cage was trying its hardest to push my cock back inside me.

"Almost got it, but you're so much taller than me, Jess!"

Kaylee stood on her toes to try to get a better sight, but she couldn't hold her balance.

"I'll kneel," I said.

I got down on my knees, and as I did, I smoothed my dress over my thighs as Kaylee moved closer. Her white dress was so short that I could see her bright pink panties again, and they were eye-level.

As I locked eyes on the sight, I bit my lip. I started to look away, but Kaylee was watching me.

"You know," she said, "there is always a little man left in you all, no matter what we do to you." She opened her legs slightly and put one foot on each side of my kneeling legs so that she could take another step closer. Her pussy was against my chin. "Especially when we give you alcohol. You all can never help yourself." She pulled at the ribbons in my hair and ran a hand down my face to pull my eyes up to her. My cage was almost tearing my skin as my cock pushed harder, but the further my cock pushed, the further my butt plug was pushing into my ass. "If we are being really honest," Kaylee continued, "I know now one of the reasons I was really hired. Jacques is here as one of those masculine images to just drown the women in, but sometimes, we get some bisexual little bunnies." She ran her thumb over my lips. "I think I'm a lure for them. I think you all want to be past those manly urges because of your pills, but there is something carnal, primal, within you still."

SarahSal
SarahSal
155 Followers
12