The Three Adventurers Pt. 07

Story Info
Lyanne visits Syn's tent... and Fel the bathhouse.
6.8k words
4.73
1.3k
3
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 05/27/2024
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Included kinks:

Futa, sex chapter, mini-gts, seduction, bbw, hourglass figure, masturbation, fantasy, romance, love triangle, muscle growth, size worship, size difference, growth appreciation, harem scene, teasing

All characters are entirely fictional and all above the age of 18!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lyanne caught herself staring at parts of her tent... again. Her eyes followed the sun's slow descend through the fabric, desperately wishing it would just disappear behind the hill already.

"It won't go down faster if you keep looking at it," Gunjon said and unscrewed another wine bottle with his teeth.

"Well, maybe that's part of the prophecy as well," the knight sighed. "Making hours feel like days."

"And here I thought I made for decent company," her former squire said, softly shaking his bottle with its goodness sploshing within.

"Do not play that card on me. It is just... all this stuff about magic..." Lyanne said and saw his beard rise to a grimace. "Imagine we told our chaps back home about prophecies and spirits."

"Would have made for a good laugh for sure," Gunjon scoffed and took a sip. "But they already thought we were crazy when we left īgland. So, who gives a shit?"

"That's true," Lyanne said and hesitantly grabbed the bottle offered to her. "Did you ever think we end up here after leaving? Living this sort of life?"

"Honestly? I was sure we would be back within a year," the blonde islander chuckled and Lyanne joined in. "You sure you don't want a drink?"

"No. I think I had enough," Lyanne said and once more peered at the sun again, fully convinced that fucking thing slowed down just to mock her. "I do not want to cloud my senses any further."

"Pocket bread down the hatch then?" he asked and pulled chunks of bread from his sleeves.

"Pocket bread? That's something I have not heard since the 'long hunger'. Someone's still living in the past," Lyanne mocked with a wink.

"Well, that makes two of us then. I still keep my pockets stocked and you still keep your head up for seagulls."

The mere mention of those twisted creatures filled Lyanne with shivers.

"Guess we have not changed that much then, huh?" the knight said, her fingers tapping against the table like a drum.

"Why change what was never broken?" Gunjon said and claimed the bottle before adding in a caring tone. "Nervous?"

Lyanne would rarely offer any insight into her feelings, even more so that easily. But if not her most trusted and longest standing companion, who else would ever get to see that side of her?

"Aye... more than just a bit," Lyanne sighed and knew it was only a matter of time before his smug grin emerged.

"I thought you would've fucked enough fat-assed nobility by now to no longer fear laying with a woman."

"Fuck you!" Lyanne laughed back. "Well... most of them were noble only in name. Syn... she is noble... far beyond any titles."

"Sounds like your heart is in on this one, not only your dick."

As always, Gunjon's way around words was as sharp as a harpoon and equally as aimed to go under the skin, but usually that was exactly what Lyanne needed to hear.

"Aye... it really is. I think she might be the one, you know. I hope she is," Lyanne said so soft, she wasn't sure he even heard her.

"Then you should be excited rather than nervous. Don't you think?"

"I should..." Lyanne kept blushing and eventually remembered the main problem at hand. "But now there are prophecies, spirits and who knows what. It was complicated enough before, let alone with that sort of crap."

"You still don't believe it?" he asked mid hearty bite. "Even after what happened to Fel?"

"No," Lyanne said sternly at first and shook her head the longer she thought about it. "Not so sure, but maybe I just do not want to start believing in such things."

"Think of it that way. Worst case you end up shagging Syn and nothing happens. Best case... well... there would be even more of her somehow hiding behind barrels and bushes. Sounds not too bad if you ask me," he said, earning a chuckle from Lyanne.

"Yeah... not too bad," she said and started smirking. "Sounds like someone finally came around to appreciating the thickness in a woman?"

"I'm getting there," Gunjon laughed and lifted the bottle for a silent salute. "But I will never take it to the same extreme as you. Although Syn isn't THAT big. Who knows for how long though."

Lyanne felt the encroaching shadow swallow her, as the sun at last sank behind the hill. And her heart immediately started thumping faster than before her first tournament.

"Guess it is time to find out," Lyanne said as she rose to her full height, looking down at Gunjon's once lavish, now pitiful mane. "Thanks for the wine... and the distraction."

He only nodded and held up the bottle, which Lyanne grabbed for one last gulp, just to ease her nerves somehow.

"Do me a favour," he said, now also on his feet. "Try keeping it down. I can't have all our boys run around with boners all day. Again. They are fucking useless if no blood reaches their brains."

Lyanne playfully smacked his shoulder and left them both grinning.

"No promises," she giggled before taking a deep breath, straightening her elegant robe, and looking at him with questioning eyes. "How do I look?"

"Shiver me timbers, what do you want me to say? Like a dainty princess?" Gunjon mocked in a simply horrible fake aristocratic accent and smacked Lyanne's rock-solid arm too. "Get your lean ass over there and take her already."

She couldn't have said it any better.

Lyanne made sure to outlast the last few rays of sunshine during her wait before Syn's tent.

"Alright, Lyanne, you got this. You are a knight for fucks sake," she told herself and took a deep breath before entering, pretending her heart wasn't about to burst out of her chest.

While she was eaten alive by anticipation all day, Syn must not have endured the same torment. Judging by the state of her tent, with books scattered all over, the half-elf must have been completely drowned in her research ... and probably already forgot about their arrangement.

Only a patch of brown hair stuck out from behind a wall of books and parchment, sweeping over all over Syn's massive table, accompanied by the half-elf's excited gasps and the scribbling of her feather.

Lyanne looked at Syn for some time while her presence still went unnoticed. She didn't expect her desperate enthusiasm to be shared by her commander, but a bit of excitement would have been greatly appreciated.

She cleared her throat eventually.

"Oh... you are here already," Syn said, her head now sticking out like a marmot's from its burrow. "Sorry. I did not hear you come in."

"Yeah... I am here," Lyanne said and come closer until that lewd, ancient book come into view. "You look like you were busy. Any breakthroughs in your studies?"

Syn frowned, sensing the annoyed undertone in that question, and closed the book before putting her avalanche of paper aside at last.

"Quite a few actually," she said cryptically.

Syn looked like how Lyanne imagined any stereotypical librarian from the old towns. The sort that preferred nothing more than relishing in the comfort of her books on a rainy day, wrapped in her warm coat and accompanied by the crackling of her fireplace. And like someone who chose academical solitude over pursuing her lust.

"Great. So uhm... should I come later... or do you still want ...me to stay," Lyanne muttered.

"By all means stay, Lyanne," the half-elf said in good spirit, rose from her seat and proved she also found time to prepare for a night of pleasure not just a day of learning.

She had a plethora of fancy dresses to choose from, but Lyanne could hardly remember anything this revealing and tightly cut. The green, silk dress was basically glued to Syn's lavish figure, cupping every last bit of her impressive curves without hiding even an inch.

"Of course, if you still want to stay the night with me," Syn said seductively and began her voyage around the huge table, her hips swaying wide and inviting.

"I..." Lyanne gulped audibly and couldn't resist her eyes being drawn to that perfectly plump, mouthwatering set of breasts almost spilling out. "I... do."

From the day they met, Lyanne always knew Syn as an accomplished seductress. She often used her charms, not only her intellect, to land contracts way beyond their means... especially in the beginning. Lyanne often wondered how Syn entranced those noble Lords and Ladies with her wit, and her figure. But even in her wettest dreams, she would have never imagined herself being in their place and be witness to her seduction.

"I am glad you are here, Lyanne," Syn said caringly, one hand on her waist, basically ordering Lyanne's eyes to wander.

"You are? I mean... I am... glad you are," Lyanne muttered, her bulge already thickening in earnest. "Uhm... anything we need... to consider ... before... we do this?"

"No. Everything is safe," Syn grinned and stepped closer. "As a matter of fact, our safety is guaranteed."

"What do you mean?" Lyanne asked, her green eyes sown to Syn's swaying figure.

"Eyes up," Syn grinned softly but clearly enjoyed the attention. "According to the book, you, me and Fel are literally incapable of harming each other in our lust. No matter how much size we choose to grant us... or our endowments."

"We... grant us? You say you..."

"I made Fel grow the way she did. Naturally I had no real control over it, but she was clearly shaped ... to my liking. Like you will shape me to your preferences. The book made this abundantly clear," Syn said without any doubts.

Lyanne's imagination ran amok in a moment of weakness, drowning her already lust-craving mind with versions of Syn, straight out of her wet dreams.

"Sounds almost too good to be true," she said drily, trying to conceal her excitement. "And I was worried we would grow wings or something."

"The Nostarna were less interested in that sort of magic, no worries. They preferred a more... sensual approach. Nobody can question their creativity in finding new ways on how to give into their pleasures. Prophecy or not," Syn said and seemingly revelled in Lyanne fighting the urge to just stare at her figure.

"Sounds like... a kinky bunch."

"Ancient they may be. But they had the same needs as everyone else," Syn said softly and one hand reaching out to Lyanne's robe. "Including us."

The knight's blood boiled like a geyser. Yet, she shivered when Syn touched her, and one thought kept piercing through her arousal.

"Wait," Lyanne said and did the impossible -- stopping Syn's gentile fingers unbuttoning her robe. "I must ask. Do... you ... want me? Or is this just because of that book?"

Syn tilted her head and stared into Lyanne's green eyes for some time before answering.

"I want you. You are an attractive woman, Lyanne. And I have cherished our friendship for a long-time. What is there to contemplate?"

Lyanne couldn't hide her disappointment when she heard the word that she should be honoured by, but instead haunted her.

"As a friend... not more. Like Fel," Lyanne whispered and took her eyes away for the first time.

Syn grabbed the knights rougher, hardened hand and pulled herself closer, demanding Lyanne's undivided attention.

"Only great things arise from friendship," she said in her softest voice. "So, why not also affection way beyond that?"

"You ... really think that?" the human gasped, her voice trembling and her fingers shaking with hopeful excitement.

"I absolutely do," Syn's grin couldn't be any sweeter and then she rolled her eyes. "But I also think YOU think too much, and I just happen to know exactly how to change that."

The curvy half-elf pulled away and walked over to her bookstand, her plump, round cheeks dancing with every step of hers. Syn reached for two shiny goblets, next to an even brighter silver flask and a dusty bottle of wine -- where she hid the good stuff. She poured in and as a finishing touch added a single drop of that silver flask's oddly vibrant liquid into each goblet. After a few moments of contemplation, she added another one each and seemed very excited while doing so.

"What is that?"

"Asterea. An elvish elixir, used for all sorts of practices," Syn said as she returned to the taller human. "You will love its effect."

"Will... I ... still remember this night?" Lyanne asked while staring at the goblet handed to her. "I would prefer to remember ... it all."

Syn frowned before winking. "You think I am trying to poison you? Or rob this moment from you? This will only enhance your pleasure. As well as mine. Is it wrong trying to find even more enjoyment in our first time?"

Lyanne shook her head and began smiling despite trying to fight it.

"Thank you," she gasped softly, while redness took hold of her. "That you care."

"Lyanne," Syn said, her face now mere inches away. "Of course I care. You opened your heart for me. And the very least I can do is trying to make this night as special as you wished it to be."

"Even if all that prophecy is just nonsense?" Lyanne asked timidly.

"Even if it's all just a pile of steaming horseshit," Syn smirked.

Lyanne smiled with joy but the tightness in her throat became unbearable and tears began to well up in her eyes.

"Sorry," Lyanne muttered and swiped the wetness away before any tears could come of it. "You should not see me like this."

"Nothing to apologize for. And this Is exactly how I want to see you," Syn whispered sensually with a fascination in her eyes Lyanne had rarely seen before. "I hoped to finally catch a real glimpse behind the curtain that is 'Lady Perfect' and her shiny armour. I am honoured that you revealed that side to me. I really am."

How Is it possible someone can simply always find the perfect words for any situation? Lyanne knew she should brim with shame for sabotaging the thrill of this moment, but Syn took that weight off her without any effort. And somehow even managed to turn shame into relief ... and amusement.

"Besides, we set out to get wet anyway. You just happened to start at the wrong end, that is all," Syn winked and crushed the last bit of hesitation within Lyanne with a smile... and the lift of her goblet. "Let us continue with our throats next... before we work our way down."

"Aye," Lyanne chuckled and both goblets clinked.

The air burnt with a striking scent new to Lyanne. A full fragrance that not only lingered around them, but penetrated... deep. As the delightful wine travelled down Lyanne's oesophagus she realised that this elvish elixir not only assaulted her nose but bestowed her with a soothing warmth too. A truly remarkable sensation.

"This is intense," Lyanne said and put aside both goblets. "When will it kick in?"

"Very soon. Trust me."

"I... trust you," Lyanne whimpered and just let that soothing warmth rise in her belly. "And until then?"

"Until then, you just watch... and enjoy," Syn said and took a few steps back, both hands already reaching for the bows on the back of her corset.

"Usually, I would choose something more delicate on a night like this, but I know of your weakness for full-figured women," Syn teased and began sensually rolling her hips until her dress slowly slid off her. "I might not be as endowed as our noble Lady Edlyn, but I still hope this is to your liking."

Lyanne hoped her throbbing bulge was answer enough.

Syn crammed her more than sizeable assets into the tightest, most erotic lingerie Lyanne had ever laid eyes upon. With stockings trying to contain those gloriously thick thighs and a stuffed bustier filled with breasts so full and perk they looked like they could defy gravity even without the assistance.

"You... are beyond... beautiful, Syn..." Lyanne said and felt herself getting harder and harder. "How long did you know? About Lady Edlyn... and me?"

"From the moment she first walked into camp. Your jaw almost hit the floor right away," Syn laughed and gracefully let her fingers slide into her curves and grope all that softness. "We all have seen the fire in your eyes... and I am glad to find it still burning just as bright."

Syn offered her hand like it was a dance and naturally Lyanne accepted.

The gorgeous half-elf kept hypnotizing the taller futa with her slow, elegant performance and didn't resist when Lyanne made her turn around.

"The fine ladies' posterior might have been bigger in size, but I am sure I have the upper hand in shape."

"Oh... my..." Lyanne gasped and gently caressed those cheeks, further highlighted by that barely existent thong wedged in between. "You absolutely do..."

If any higher power, let it be gods or spirits or whatever else, existed, they had to have a hand in shaping Syn's perfect ass. It might not have been as gloriously gargantuan as Lady Edlyn's behind, but Lyanne was convinced she would enjoy being smothered by those cheeks easily as much.

"Something tells me I might soon catch up in size with her," Syn gasped, when Lyanne's fingers dug deeper into her. "If that prophecy is not... mmmh..."

"Horseshit," Lyanne concluded and pulled the half-elf closer until her own bulge pushed itself in between those glorious cheeks. "Now even I hope it is actually true."

"That convinced you? The prospect of seeing me grow?" Syn teased, rubbing her ass on that hardening lump without mercy. "What part of me would you want to see bigger? My ass?"

"Yeah..." Lyanne growled and heard her garments stretch now that she was close to full erection. "Also... these."

Lyanne's powerful hands kneaded into Syn's huge bosom from behind and left the half-elf moan in approval.

"You feel... so hard... already," Syn grinned and kept rubbing her ass onto Lyanne's rampant hardon. "Mmmh...the Asterea... works fast on you."

"No... that is still all me," Lyanne said and could no longer hold back.

Her fingers just kept roaming and grabbing on their own. Lyanne could feel Syn's nipples engorge until they were as thick as her thumb, but her fingers refused to stop pinching them.

"Yes. Right... there," Syn gasped and guided Lyanne's hand which wasn't occupied by treating her nipples. "Mmmh..."

Their hands travelled lower and while Syn clearly wished to settle them between her legs right away, Lyanne simply had to dig into the softness of Syn's stomach first.

"You really... like my ... belly, huh?" Syn teased as she kept grinding onto Lyanne's thumping erection and reached behind to cup Lyanne's ass as well.

"Aye... I always hated it when... you tried to get rid of it..." the knight said could have spent all night just worshipping that layer of delicate fat. "It... suits you... so well."

"Now... that changes... things..." Syn grinned and pushed against Lyanne with all her might. "I ... just wanted... to start... dieting."

"Do not even think about it!"

Lyanne's hand finally reached lower, and Syn immediately continued to shiver in pleasure once the outline of her thus far neglected and surprisingly flaccid bulge came into reach.

"You... take... your time... getting hard," Lyanne whispered and rested her head on Syn's shoulder to catch a better view but was 'only' met with a sight of beautiful tits and her hand cupping them.

"I heard... that before," Syn laughed and tilted her head to the side until it rested on Lyanne's temple. "Maybe... you can help my friend down there... wake up."

"With pleasure," Lyanne grinned, loving the feel of Syn's breath on her own neck.

Syn melted in Lyanne's touch, yet her member kept resisting its rise to greatness. If she only felt a fraction of the lust Lyanne was experiencing, then it was only a matter of time before... oh... turned out it was only a matter of seconds.

12