The Three Gigolos Ch. 03

Story Info
Uncle and nephews enjoy cheating housewives.
8k words
4.62
2.5k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amofiga
amofiga
173 Followers

The next couple of months went extremely well as I delivered groceries and provided other services to Tanya and Janet. I learned to sense and anticipate their moods, which helped me address their particular desires and fetishes. Tanya was easy. She seemed to enjoy playing the devout cum queen. Providing her a mouthful or face full of cum after some good pussy eating and fucking was her primary desire. For the most part Tanya was very mainstream even though she liked to think she was a bad girl. She sometimes liked trying new positions, having gotten intrigued by some in her copy of the Kama Sutra that she showed Andrew. It was sometimes fun, but Tanya, like most people, soon realized that a lot of those pretzel positions weren't really worth it. There were times when Tanya seemed to enjoy being submissive and ordered to perform one thing or another. Sometimes she was aroused by being spanked. She seemed to be turned on by being used and manhandled as long as it wasn't too rough. Conversely, there were also times when she liked being in charge and treating me as her personal boy toy. She was easy going and fun. I enjoyed adapting to her little games.

Janet on the other hand liked experimenting a bit more. While she was very much into her anal, double penetration, and watersports fetishes, she also seemed to like taking a few more risks.

One Monday, she called me and said, "Nick, Mother Nature is making her visit to me. Scratch me for grocery delivery tomorrow or even Thursday. On the other hand, are you available Wednesday to take a ride with me?"

"A ride?" I responded. "What sort of ride? Can trust you? Never a good idea to tell an Italian you want him to take a ride. It turns out that I'm not working Wednesday because I worked this past Saturday. What's this about? Should I be afraid?"

Janet laughed out loud. "Trust me, Nick. It's not THAT kind of ride. You won't be disappointed. Where do you live? I'll pick you up about 11."

I gave her the address of my apartment. She said I should just look for her at 11 and come to the car rather than her coming to my door.

She picked me up as planned and then drove out to the area north of town that is the location of an artificial lake that serves as one of the reservoirs for the city. After a short drive along the reservoir road, she pulled off into a secluded spot under some trees.

"Are you familiar with this area, Nick?" she asked while shutting off the engine.

"Absolutely," I responded. "Is there anybody who grew up in the city that hasn't been out here for one reason or another. Years ago, it was the usual location for a family Sunday drive. We'd come out to feed the ducks or throw bread to the fish down by the dam. Then it was off to the Guernsey Land dairy that used to be just up the road. They had burgers or hotdogs along with homemade ice cream and milkshakes. I was so disappointed to see that place sell out for a big housing development."

Janet looked out over the lake and said, "Yeah, in my day, this place used to be a regular lover's lane till they started patrolling it and setting up those signs saying, 'No Parking Between 8 PM and 8 AM'. Fortunately for us, it's definitely after 8 AM."

Janet started unbuckling my pants saying, "Pull your pants down, Nicky. I want to do you with my mouth. Even if my pussy is temporarily out of commission, I still have a hankering for some of your sweet salty cum as an appetizer before lunch."

As soon as I got my pants and briefs down, Janet was leaning across the seat licking my balls and dick. She began a nice rhythmic mouth fucking that had me in ecstasy. I loved watching her do her thing with my throbbing erection because I had never gotten a public blowjob in broad daylight. Sex at a lover's lane after dark was part of my past but not when the sun was shining and cars driving by. I felt like I should keep a look out in case some cops appeared. Back in those days, cars had huge bench-style front seats. Her little game wouldn't work in today's cars with bucket seats and big consoles. You'd have to move to the back seat.

I loved Janet's blowjobs and could have spent longer enjoying it. However, today she seemed very purposeful. She was enthusiastic about "doing me with her mouth" as she had put it, but I could tell that she was out for some man cream without waiting too long. Despite enjoying the sight and feel of her expert lips and tongue, I didn't want to make her work too hard. I made no effort to hold back and soon was spurting an ample load of "Nick Nut Nectar" into her mouth. She swallowed every drop and kept working till I got soft.

She looked up at me grinning, and said, "See? Aren't you glad you came for a ride? Just remember, Nicky, I indeed expect you to return the favor next week."

"No problem," I assured her. "You know how I love getting lost in your sweet pussy. What prompted you for this little adventure?"

As I pulled my pants up, she sat back and recounted her story. "I was talking to this younger friend of mine who told me about some experiences she had when she was going to the college that's a few miles across the lake. She was getting a teaching degree which provided free tuition as long as she agreed to teach in the state for five years. Unfortunately, living expenses, books, supplies and such had to be paid out of pocket. There was this other student there named Vicky who was in the same boat. In order to get her mom to pay for the non-tuition expenses, Vicky promised her mother that she would remain a virgin till marriage. Well, technically she saved her "pussy virginity" but spent a lot of time giving blowjobs to guys in their cars. She acquired a reputation on campus as "Vicky the Virgin Vacuum". It goes without saying that she was quite popular. Apparently, you never really had to date Vicky or take her any place fancy. You just offered to take her out for a burger and milkshake, perhaps even at Guernsey Land if it was still there. You just had to find a quiet spot to park where she would suck your own thick creamy 'milkshake' straight from your 'man meat straw'. Day or night, any time was ok with Vicky. Sucking dick seemed to be her thing. It was rumored that Vicky got good grades by arranging some private 'tutoring sessions' with a few of her instructors. Anyway, I started fantasizing about the Vicky story and decided that you would be a perfect candidate to help me experience it."

After hearing about the adventures of Vicky, Janet drove us around the lake to have lunch at a little dell near the college. It was packed with students, and I couldn't help wondering if some thought I might be a student having lunch with my visiting mom. Of course, I NEVER would have said that to Janet. Despite the fact that Janet had the face and body of a woman 10-12 years her junior, I sometimes still had some strange feelings about her being nearly twice my age. I usually tried to banish those thoughts from my head. I told myself that I was simply enjoying lunch with a woman I truly liked and with whom I was having some of the best sex of my life.

When I told Vince about our little dalliance at the reservoir, he laughed like hell and said he wished he had been treated to the Vicky story and the little related fantasy when he was still her regular guy.

As Vince had done with Janet, I also learned to play the double penetration game with her using my own dick as well as one of her dildos or some appropriately sized cucumber I'd include in the grocery delivery. I also became very accustomed to her watersport fun while she either simply played with my dick as I peed or engaged in the whole mutual golden shower event. I learned to be very adaptable to her little kinks as Vince had called them.

A few weeks later, Janet and I again played our little daytime blowjob game at the reservoir and that's when I thought that maybe Tanya would go for it as well. After all, Tanya did love giving head as part of her regular repertoire. For her, it was a joy and not a chore. I thought a bit of semi-public adventure might be a nice erotic kick for her. I did ask Janet first about what she thought of the idea. After all, the two sisters communicated constantly, and I didn't want to do anything that she felt might upset Tanya. I also didn't want Janet to think that I was stealing her idea and sharing it with Tanya if it would cause some sort of jealousy.

"Go for it, Nick," Janet told me enthusiastically. "I think Tanya may be a tad bit more inhibited about a public blowjob than me, but I think she should go for it. She'll end up loving it and calling me to tell me about it. Don't let her chicken out. I know my sister, and she likes it when you take charge to be the boss."

I used Janet's approach and one day simply told Tanya that I wanted her to take a little ride in the country with me and then stop for lunch somewhere. At first, she wasn't keen on the risk of being seen in a restaurant with me, but I assured her that it wouldn't be anywhere near where anybody she knew would see us. I picked her up in my car and took her out to the reservoir. I pulled into the same little grove of trees overlooking the lake where Janet had taken me. We talked about her old memories of coming out there. Unlike Janet, she had no experience of using it as a make-out spot because she had only ever dated Andrew and parking in the woods was not to his liking. I stoked her hair and the back of her neck. I leaned over and tickled her ears with my tongue. She giggled and squirmed.

I spoke to her quietly. "One of the things I've learned about you Sweetie is how much you love sucking cock. You point-blank told me more than once. I also know that you and Andrew didn't have a lot of experiences before you were married so you missed out on some of the things other girls did. I told her the "Vicky the Virgin Vacuum" story. As I finished telling her about Vicky, I unbuckled and unzipped my pants and pulled them down along with my briefs. My tool was ready for action.

"That's why I brought you out here so you could be like Vicky. Blow me," I said rather assertively. "Get down here and suck me off."

"What? Out here?" she asked. "In broad daylight along the side of the road? Suppose somebody comes by?"

"There's hardly any traffic out here and I'll keep an eye out. Believe me, the only person that's going to come is me. Just do it," I said assertively as I grabbed her hair and urged her face down to my cock.

She didn't really protest but opened her mouth and began licking my balls and sucking my dick. After several minutes, I saw a man walking his dog walking down the other side of the road closer to the lake. He glanced across the road at the car but made no move to approach it. He turned toward the water. I watched quietly as he picked up a stick, sat on a large rock near the water's edge, and began playing fetch with his dog. I was not about to say anything to Tanya for fear it would freak her out knowing that someone was only about 150-200 feet away.

Several times I ordered Tanya, "Come on, Sweetie, suck that bad boy like you're hungry for some jizz. You and I both know Andrew would never do anything like this with you. Show me what a bad girl you can be. Blow me! Suck me off and swallow it."

I few times the man on the rock glanced back at the car. He would have only seen me because Tanya's head was below the line of the dashboard with her mouth working diligently to make me erupt a load of lust lava. Maybe the man thought I was out there jerking off. Who knows. Finally, after about 10 minutes, I gave her exactly what she had told me on more than one occasion she loved. The erotic excitement of the moment sent me into a long, sweet orgasm and she swallowed every drop.

When Tanya sat up onto the seat, she saw the man and his dog. "Jesus, Nick. How long has that man been there? He could have come over here. He could have called the cops."

"Relax," I assured her. "He's not coming over here. He's not going to call the cops. All he's doing is spending a little time with his dog. Besides, it's time for the next part of our little adventure here. Lift up your skirt, pull off your panties, and spread your legs. Put your feet up on the dash. I want you to show me your beautiful crotch. Don't worry about the guy and don't pretend you're too shy to show me your pussy. You've shoved it in my face plenty of times."

She mumbled something about me being a crazy pervert but did as told. I put my face down to her crotch. I licked her slit and nibbled her clit as I finger-fucked her wet snatch. I knew she could see the man and his dog while I did it. In a few minutes, I sat up, reached into the back seat for a bag that contained a battery-operated vibrating dildo that I had purchased at a shop down in the sleazy part of town. It had a little nubby protrusion to tickle a clit while the rest was up inside.

I turned both on and listened to it humming. Then, I inserted it into her slippery fuck hole and let the piece at the top rest on her clit. She stifled a little scream and squirmed like crazy. It sure was doing the job I bought it for. Her eyes were watching the man and the dog and I'm sure praying that he made no movement toward the car.

"That's right, Sweetie," Look at that man over there. He has no clue what's going on behind him. Enjoy those vibrators in your pussy while you watch that man. Think about Andrew at work. What would he say if he could see you now? What would he have said if he had seen you with my dick pumping cum into your mouth? You know he'd NEVER have the balls to do anything like this with you. But I know you love it. Let it happen Tanya. Just cum and cum while you think of Andrew and watch that guy and his dog."

In only a few minutes Tanya was holding hand over her mouth to stifle her moans and screams as she thrashed through orgasm. When she was finally catching her breath, I kissed her and reassured her that this would be something she'd remember for a long time. I leaned down and kissed her wet pussy. I put the vibrator back in the bag and gave it to her saying, "Here, a souvenir of morning fun and games. You can use it for your private time and for other times with us."

She picked up her panties and wiped her wet crotch with them. She shoved them into my face.

"Here yourself you pussy hound. These are for you to take home. Put them on your pillow tonight so you can dream of having your face between my legs in a public park."

We both laughed. I did indeed take the panties home, put them on my pillow to sleep with them. Unfortunately, I don't remember having any special dreams. However, having my face between Tanya's beautiful legs as often as I did made dreams unnecessary. Reality is always better than dreams. As we drove off to have lunch at the same deli where Janet took me, the man one the rock turned to look at the car. I wondered if he had noticed that sometimes he saw a man's head, sometimes he saw a woman's head, and sometimes saw two. I wondered if he saw Tanya's feet on the dash. I hoped he did and realized what was going on in that parked car.

My special fun continued with Tanya and Janet. I introduced them to a few quirks that I found very erotic like kissing them with their faces covered with my cum or while it was still in their mouths. I told them that I wanted to taste my juice in their mouth like I wanted them to taste there's on my dick after I took it out of their pussy to have them suck me off. It was such a joy watching my cock slide in and out of their welcoming wet pussy. There was never any hesitation to give their bodies to me. They loved our delivery time as much as I did. They were hotter than any younger single women I'd known. They were in it for simple lust and fun. I relished the secrecy and naughtiness of being with these married women like nothing I'd ever felt before.

I convinced them that they should try some threesomes with me. I was surprised that they had not done that with Vince. It was pretty much a simple tag-team arrangement where they would take turns sucking my dick or they'd lay next to one another on the bed or floor, and I would take turns fucking them till I was ready to cum. That usually resulted on them jerking me off onto my belly and them licking me clean or with me jerking off onto their faces as they kneeled in front of me. They liked playing their own little game where they would blindfold me and take turns straddling my face. I had to "guess the pussy". I had gotten to know their scents and tastes very well and could have easily scored 100% if I had wanted. However, sometimes I'd "guess wrong" just so they could giggle about it.

Vince was true to his word and after a few months of getting things up and running at the new store, he was able to arrange at least one day a month when he could meet me at Tanya's or Janet's. At first it was only for threesomes with either one or the other of the sisters. However, I eventually convinced them that we should have a foursome/mini-orgy. We all loved the four of us together, but the logistics were such that we only got to do it twice.

Things were fine for the first 9-10 months, but I knew it had to change. I began to realize that I needed to do something better with my life than work in a grocery store even though I might have eventually gotten some lucrative opportunities and advancement in the family business. Perhaps I could have acquired a significant equity like Vince and my other uncles. However, I had always been interested in engineering and science and decided I had to start taking some courses. Initially I took a few basic courses at a local junior college. I could schedule most at night or afternoons and it didn't conflict with my work at the store. My grandfather was understanding about my college ambitions and tried to work around my schedule. I know he would not have been so supportive if he had known about Tanya and Janet.

Upon completing a few courses, I realized that if I kept up my current pace, I'd be an old man before I got my degree. I had to become a full-time student. With the money I had saved; money my dad had put aside for my education; what I could get from the government for my service time; and working part-time, I could swing going to the state school in town. Ironically, the one attended by "Vicky the Virgin Vacuum". The only problem was that I couldn't leave Janet and Tanya high and dry after promising my Uncle Vince to continue in his footsteps. I had a meeting with Vince about it.

Of course, Vince was all in favor of my college, but he felt like there had to be a way to keep Tanya and Janet content. As luck would have it, we both thought of my cousin Mike who was only about eight months younger than me. Mike had gotten a job with a local steel mill when he got out of the Army. Unfortunately, Mike had been laid off, and even with unemployment benefits, it wasn't enough to live on. My grandfather gave him some work off the books. My grandfather basically paid him "out of pocket" in cash for some part-time work in the stores. Was it illegal? Absolutely. However, in my world, family came first. Uncle Vince and I both thought Mike would be perfect to take over for me if he was willing. I didn't know him all that well or if he could be trusted to keep mine and Uncle Vince's lady friends secret. I didn't want to risk his sudden introduction to the ladies, so Vince and I decided to have a bit of a "heart to heart discussion" with him.

Mike and I occasionally had a beer at one of the neighborhood pubs after work, so I invited him to meet me. Surprise, surprise, Vince just happened to stop in and join us. The conversation shifted from general stuff about the baseball team's chances to get into the World Series to things that were much more meaningful to our plan.

"So, Mikey," I asked. "How's your love life lately? I haven't seen you with a regular girlfriend or fiancée or anything like that. Do you have a regular girlfriend?"

amofiga
amofiga
173 Followers