The Three Keys Ch. 01

Story Info
My wife takes charge.
4.3k words
3.11
17.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello Dear"

"Hi Hon, what's up?"

"I am expecting a couple of packages today, one addressed to you and one addressed to me. Will you call me as soon as they arrive?"

"Sure, what's in them?"

"I will tell you later. Don't open either one, just call me as soon as they come, OK?"

"Alright, will do."

I am a consultant and work out of my home office. My wife works nearby, for one of the city's major employers. She works in their computer technology department. She loves to shop online and it is not unusual for us to receive several packages every week. Usually, I just bring them in and leave them on the counter for her for when she gets home. Most times I do not even know a package is supposed to be coming so for her to call me and want to know when they arrived was a little out of the ordinary.

Later that afternoon I was working and heard the doorbell ring. Sure enough, when I went to the door there were two packages on the porch and the delivery van was leaving our cul-de-sac. Picking up the packages to bring them in I could see one was addressed to me and the other to my wife. Mine felt quite light but the one addressed to my wife was heavier and had a rattle to it. Being a good husband, I called my wife, as she had requested, to tell her that the packages had arrived.

"Oh good" she said. "Now, don't open them yet. Take them up to our bedroom and call me back on face time. I want to see you open yours. I got you something special."

"Ok, but why not wait until you get home?"

"Oh, I will be home soon don't you worry. Now do as I said. Call me back."

I went to our bedroom, put both packages on the bed, then set up my phone on the dresser so I would have my hands free to open the package while face timing my wife. I called and she answered immediately.

"I bought you a new outfit dear. Open the package addressed to you."

I carefully opened the package. My jaw dropped when I saw what was inside. There was a blonde wig, a pair of white nylons, a garter belt and matching white bra.

"There must be some mistake dear, what is this?"

"There is no mistake honey. You thought you were so clever, deleting your browsing history after surfing your porno sites. Since our sex life has been almost non-existent lately, I wanted to see if you were cheating on me. I installed a tracker on your computer that tells me everyone that you e-mailed and every web page that you visit. We have these at work on all our computers so our bosses can track our productivity. I was pleased and surprised to see that you weren't having an affair -- your e-mails were all clean and innocuous; you weren't visiting any dating or cheating sites either. It was clear that you were looking at sites where men were dominated, cuckolded, and sissified. I think that I can help you with that. Now, today, and probably from now on, you are going to do exactly what I tell you in the bedroom. If you don't then all of your friends and family will find out the kind of kinky sites you have been visiting. Understand?"

"Y-y-yes" I stammered.

"Good. Now put on those clothes while I watch!"

"Yes dear"

"NO! Not yes dear, yes MISTRESS!"

"Yes Mistress" I whispered as I began to take off my clothes.

My wife watched as I disrobed. When I was naked she said "Put the bra on first, then the garter belt and stockings."

The bra was white, lacy and had holes to let my nipples stick out. I have always had sensitive nipples and they were getting hard in anticipation. My 8 inch member was getting hard and rising as well.

"Aha, I can see that my gift is striking a chord with you" chortled my wife. "Keep going".

I strapped the garter belt around my waist and the suspenders hung down, as they did my cock rose up harder and taller.

"Ooo, that looks so sexy" smiled my wife from the phone. "Now put on the stockings and shoes".

The stockings were white thigh highs with lacy tops. The shoes were strappy, come fuck me pumps. As I usually hate to shop my wife buys most of my clothes and knows my sizes. Everything fit perfectly. I was feeling embarrassed, humiliated, and incredibly turned on.

"Stand up and turn around so I can see your ass!" commanded my wife from the phone. I of course did as she wished. "Not bad. We will be seeing more of that later. Now put on the wig."

The wig was platinum blond with curls and could have been from a Marilyn Monroe Halloween costume. I put it on with some trepidation.

"Now that is my little fuck slut. We are going to have so much fun when I get home" laughed my wife. "Do not open the other package. I will open it when I get home. I am leaving work now. Just so you know I recorded this video call so now I have even more evidence should you consider not obeying your new mistress. You are to go downstairs, fix me a pitcher of margaritas and leave them in the refrigerator for me. Then go back into our bedroom and assume a slave's position on the floor; you know what I mean. On your knees with your forehead on the floor. Wait for me there."

Sometime later, I was in the bedroom with my face to the floor, shivering. Was it because I was half naked, wearing women's lingerie or was it with anticipation of what might happen next? It was true that I had been frequenting web sites and watching movie clips that featured women dominating men. How far was my wife going to take this? How far did I want her to go?

I heard the garage door close and the click of my wife's heels on our hardwood floors. The refrigerator door opened and closed. Ice rattled in a glass. I could follow her steps as she moved about then started to move up the stairs. Finally, the bedroom door opened.

"Well, well, my little fuck toy slave has done just what he, or should I say she, was told. The margaritas you made are excellent. But you did not leave me a salt rimmed glass. I will have to punish you for that oversight."

"Yes dear."

"YES MISTRESS! You worthless scum. I had better hopes for you than that. We will see. It is time to open the other box. Keep your head to the floor while I get ready."

I heard her opening the box. The rattling I heard became more pronounced as she started to pull things out.

"Hmm, let's see. Yes, I think we should start with these. Put your hands behind your back slut."

When I complied my hands were quickly shackled by my wife.

"and this will complement your outfit. Look up at me. "

With difficulty, being handcuffed, I rose back up on my knees. My wife held out a dog collar and leash.

"See slave, I had it personalized for you. It says "fuck slut / cock sucker" on it. It locks in place. I am going to wear the key to the cuffs and your collar on the new necklace I bought this morning. I am sure people will wonder what they are for, but you and I will always know." With that she smiled, collared me, locked it on and attached the leash. "Now reassume the position while I go change my clothes."

My cock had been hard before but now it was starting to ache. I had fantasized about a session with a dominatrix when watching those porno clips, but I never thought it would be my wife. We had done some role play in the past but it was usually quite tame -- French maid or sexy nurse -- nothing like this. But were we really role playing? She seemed quite comfortable ordering me around and I, as evidenced by my rock-hard cock, also enjoyed the position she had put me in. The silk stockings were smooth on my legs, my nipples were hard poking through the bra, and I liked the way the garter belt suspenders stretched across my naked ass.

"I noticed, my slave, that many of the videos you seem to like were of blond sluts sucking on big black cocks. What do you think of this one?"

I looked up at my wife who had re-entered the room. The transformation from her business attire into what she wore now was remarkable. She towered over my prostrate form, wearing black leather, over the knee boots with 4-inch stilettos, a black half cup bra that held out her gorgeous breasts like they were on a shelf. Her face was partially covered by a black mask with feathery trim like you might see at Mardi Gras in New Orleans. In her hand was a riding crop, but what really drew my attention was the black, strap-on dildo hanging between her legs. I can't say what it measured but it was sizably bigger than what hung between my own legs.

She walked over and stuck the end of the dildo in my face. "Let's see what kind of skills you have you cheap whore. Open Up."

I opened my mouth and gave the large rubber phallus a tentative lick.

She smacked me with the riding crop on my bare ass. It stung but increased my level of excitement to an explosive level.

"I said suck it. You are going to learn to deep throat me. I can tell from your cock that this is really what you want and desire."

She was not wrong. I was excited beyond belief. My dick was stretching and aching like never before. Pre-cum was leaking from the tip. Mistress bent down, wiped some off with her finger and placed it on the end of the strap on which she then shoved in my mouth. I did my best to take it in. I was surprised by the sweet salty taste. I began to bob up and down on her dick, trying to take in a little more each time. The blond curls from the wig I was wearing were flopping around my face. From above I must have looked just like an internet video. I could get no more than half way down before starting to gag.

"Well, that is a better effort but I want you to look up at me while you suck me off. Show me with your eyes how much you desire to worship my big, hard, black dick."

Drawing my eyes up while I still sucked the fake phallus I stared at my wife's face. The look there left no doubt in my mind. She was enjoying this moment even more than I. The gleam and fire in her eyes told me that this might be the first time I was in this position, but it would not be the last. I wondered how far this would go. Many of the films I had been watching on-line, which she obviously knew about, were a damn sight kinkier than even the current situation I found myself in. How much domination and humiliation had I brought on myself?

She hauled me up by collar and leash. "Bend over that bed and spread your legs. Don't move I have another toy or two that I want to try."

I did as I was instructed. With my hands still manacled behind me, once I face planted on the bed it was difficult to stand back up. I raised my head trying to see what my wife was up to now.

Smack! The riding crop landed on my ass. Smack again, harder than before. "I told you NOT to move. Obey or suffer the consequences. Do you see what I have here? I am sure you know what it is. It is a spreader bar designed to keep you even further in my control." With that she knelt behind me and affixed the shackles to my ankles. With a few clicks she had my feet spread wide and my ass totally exposed.

"You must be punished now for failing to properly prepare my margarita. I think that 10 on each cheek is appropriate. Count to 20 as they are given!"

She rubbed my right ass cheek with the flat part of the crop. Smack! The hardest hit yet. "One" I groaned. More rubbing with the crop, on the other cheek, then another stroke. "Two." I responded. She continued to administer punishment, as I counted. "Three, four,....ten,....fifteen." She varied the pace, intensity, and placement of each stroke, so I could not anticipate what was next, and steel myself against the next blow. "...Eighteen, nineteen, twenty." My ass was on fire. My cock was harder than ever. My mind was aswarm with emotion.

"That's enough for now cocksucker. It's time to pop your cherry!"

Suddenly a cool stream of what could only be anal lube was drizzled down my crack. She was using the head of the strap-on to grease me up and down. I had done some anal play in the past with some small butt plugs but nothing like the outsize penis my wife had strapped on. "No mistress, please. It's too big." I whimpered. "Don't hurt me."

"Hurt You? You sissy. You know this is all about the hurt. That's what you want. That's what you beg for. You will take it, you will like it, you will beg for it, and when it's done you will only be able to think about when you can get some more."

With that she started to push the head of the dildo past my sphincter. Just a short way in at first, so the head was just barely in. It felt like my own experience with butt plugs. She pulled the head back out and I let out a moan I could not control.

"See." she said. "Do you want more?"

"Oh yes."

"Oh yes what?"

"Oh yes Mistress, give me more of your big black cock".

"You shall have it my darling cum slut".

It was pressed back into my ass, this time a little farther. When she pulled back, she did not pull all the way out. She started to establish a rhythm, two steps forward, one step back. With each thrust I was moaning in pain and ecstasy. The rim of my ass was burning. The head of her dick was pushing up against my prostate, massaging it; my dick had never been harder. I couldn't think of anything but the next thrust.

"Don't you come yet!" she cried, slapping my sore ass and bringing me back to reality. "I will tell you when to come".

"Please Mistress please. It feels so good. I do want more but I need to come. Please let me, please let me."

"We have 3 more inches to go." And with that she thrust her hips forward impaling me up to the rubber balls of the strap-on. Dropping the crop, she grabbed the leash. Pulling on it she pulled me up off the bed. Reaching around my waist she started to stroke my cock, her hand was still slippery from applying the lube to my ass. "Now you can come, dear. Cum in my hand."

I shot the biggest load I can ever remember. Squirt after squirt went in her hand, on the bed clothes on my chest covering my bra and garter belt.

"Bad girl. That is not how my cum slut, fuck toy is to behave! Now you will have to clean this up."

She shoved her cum filled hand into my mouth, sticky sweetness going all over my tongue and lips.

"Swallow that and clean up the rest!" She shoved my nose in the pool of cum left on the bedding. Without another word she unceremoniously pulled out of my ass and walked into the bathroom. I tried to clean things up the best I could with my hands behind my back and my feet spread eagle. I did not mind the taste and thought that, after a while, with the proper motivation, I might even get to like it.

"Aren't you done with that yet?" shouted my wife. "I hoped you enjoyed it. It might be the last sex you have for a while, since you made such a mess! Stand up!" She grabbed me by the leash and collar and hauled me to my feet. "I have two more items for you, before you go down and make me dinner while I get cleaned up." She held out her hands. Oh god, I thought. My face must have shown my apprehension because my wife smiled and then laughed. "What would your domination be like without nipple clamps and a chastity cage? From the videos you've been watching, I assumed you would want the full treatment!" She proceeded to attach the clamps to my nipples. Even though I had just come, my cock was still swollen and the pain from the nipple clamps was exciting me again. She had some trouble squeezing me in to the rings of the chastity cage but finally was able to snap shut the connections and click the padlock into place.

"You see dear, there are now only three things you have to think about, the three keys on my necklace; collar, cuffs, and cock." As she released me from the shackles, leash, and spreader bar, I was told to go downstairs, still wearing my wig, collar, high heels and cum stained lingerie, and prepare dinner.

"I will be down shortly after I have cleaned up and finished my pitcher of margaritas. Then we will talk about what happens next."

Walking in heels was difficult enough but every step reminded me of how much my ass hurt and the weird new sensation of my cock rubbing against the restraining device. I hoped no neighbors could see into the kitchen. I prepared some pasta and a salad for dinner.

"Now dear, let's talk as we eat." My wife had joined me, still in her thigh high boots but wearing her white, terry cloth robe. "You need to understand that tonight is all about establishing who is boss. I let you cum so that you would know who is in charge of your orgasms. That last session was about you, but from now on it is all about me. It's clear that you are a submissive little sissy cum slut in the bedroom. That's ok, I can deal with that. From now on you will wear the chastity device 24/7. You can look at all the porn videos you want but clearly will not be able to jack off to them anymore. When we do have sex, you will have to see to my needs first, then, when I am satisfied, and if you have served me properly, I may grant you release. Most times I will not. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress, I understand."

"You need to know that I love you honey, and the rest of our life will not change. There will be no going out, cross dressing in public; I won't require you to dress as a sissy while you are home alone; you don't have to call me 'Mistress' in our normal conversations. You will have to wear the cock cage and oh, one more thing,... I get to fuck anyone else I want."

"What?!"

"That's right, but don't worry dear, most of the time you will be there to watch. That is the other part of those porno movies you've been watching isn't it? Men watching their wives fucking other men? Besides, I have a few of my own fantasies to fulfill now that things have changed. Back to the bedroom, it is time to service your mistress."

She reattached the leash to my collar and led me up the stairs to our bedroom. Once there my wife sat in the chair where we normally hang our clothes. Slouching down she opened her robe and her legs. She was no longer wearing the strap-on.

"Come kneel in front of me and eat my pussy. I have always fantasized about a blond woman eating me out."

Holding the leash, she pulled me to the floor and between her knees. I could already smell her aroma and when I began to lick her, she was already wet. Clearly the day's events had had an effect on her as well. My wife shaves her pussy leaving only a small patch of dark curly hair above it. My tongue slid easily along and into her cunt. She began to moan almost immediately. My cock began to stiffen but was prevented from rising by the restraining device. I worked my tongue along her labia, licking from the top to the bottom then back again. Each time at the top I took a moment to suck and nibble on the button of her clitoris. I stopped frequently to stick my tongue deeply inside her vagina to drink her juices, my nose pressed against her nub.

"Oh, yes. That's my girl. Eat my hot pussy. Put your tongue inside me. Fuck my cunt with your tongue, you blonde hussy. Suck my clit now oh yes OH yes OH YES!"

And with that shattering orgasm she pulled me with both hands into her hot box, smashing my face into her vagina, my tongue flat against her clitoris, as waves of pleasure rippled her body, her pelvis vibrating against my face.

"Whew" she gasped as her shivers subsided. "That was fantastic. There is only one thing I need now to make my evening complete. A big hard cock."

"A big hard cock?" I thought. Was I going to be released from my restrained agony so soon? No way was I that lucky.

"Come here bitch. I'm not done with you yet. Lie down on the floor, on your back and put your hands around the leg of the bed."

Having done so, my wife handcuffed me again. I was trapped; stretched out, face up on the floor, hands over my head. I could not escape until the handcuffs were released or someone moved the bed! Straddling my chest my wife produced the strap-on dildo she had fucked me with at the start of the evening. Commanding me to open up, she stuck the back end in my mouth and used the straps to tighten it around my face so that it was sticking straight up in the air.

12