The Three of Us Ep. 01

Story Info
Me, my wife, and my mom... and booty fucking.
2k words
23.2k
28
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,123 Followers

Fake... Fantasy... Fiction... Anal Sex Shenanigans With My Wife And Mom

"UMPH! TAKE IT!... TAKE IT!!!!! WOO!!!!"

My new marriage is going pretty well.

"YANK MY HAIR!!! DO IT, BABY!!! YEAH!!! GOD, YES!!!"

Yeah... pretty darn well indeed.

"RAM IT UP MY ARSE!!! HARDER!!! HARDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! HELL YEAH!!! GOD, I LOVE YOUR COCK IN MY ARSE!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!!!!"

As you can probably tell, the wife and I are having some butt sex fun on the bed.

Becky loves it up the butt. Her tight, firm, very-well toned Irish butt. God, it feels AWESOME!

I love her accent too. Especially when she's telling me to ram my dick up her ass.

Becky's long and flowing, bright-orange/red hair is swinging around as very-eagerly takes the extra-deep booty pounding, and as she violently squirts... again. Fourth time so far. She's gripping the headboard so damn hard, I think she might break the fucking thing. Hell yeah to that! Ha.

There's so much sex milk, it's leaking out of, and dripping, everywhere. Becky keeps on shooting it though. More, more, more! WOO! It just keeps on blasting outta that super sweet and tasty, shaved-bare Irish twat.

Becky's pussy is pounding hard. Squeezing in tight, then pumping out really hard. Over and over and over. Her cream blasting out everywhere each time her beautiful pussy pumps out. Her labia so swollen and wildly-dripping with cream.

I slap that stunning ass, and keep on fucking it hard and heavy. So turned-on by my super-sexy Irish butt-fuck bitch.

"Shit! Here it fucking cums, baby. Uhh!" I slap Becky's bouncing bum again, nice and hard, and start jizz-dumping up her rectum.

One hard, very-deep thrust into Becky's cum-craving ass after the other as I pump out my copious, sticky seed. Flooding her rectum with extra-gooey, pearly-white love. Pure butt sex and wife-loving love. I love my bitch. So fucking much.

"God... I love when you cum in me, baby. More. MORE!!! Yeahhhhhhhh." Becky leans back into me. Heatedly rubbing her perfect face on mine. Kissing and playfully biting on my face. Purring loud and slutty. Her tight ass dancing all over my fourteen-inch, tattooed... shiny gold stars covering my cock and balls... dick. Her sweet, extra-supple ass eating up my sticky seed like a starving-fat broad at an all you can eat buffet.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. So fucking good, baby. Thank you so much. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Becky smiles sweetly, and laughs wickedly, as we kiss. Her left hand caressing my face as she sucks off my tongue, and feverishly swaps spit with me.

My hands are playing with her 32C breasts. Fondling them happily as my wife ravages my mouth with hers. Droplets of breast milk oozing out of her hard-as-steel nipples, running slowly in between my fingers.

Damn, Becky's got such beautiful breasts. Lactating and everything. She's such a beautiful woman. A red-haired Irish goddess that loves to fuck, fight, drink, and fuck some more. Most definitely my kinda broad. Ha.

...

The third member of our butt-fuck party shenanigans trio is my mom Kelly. She's visually the opposite of Becky. They're both perfect and oh so beautiful but, in different ways.

Becky's 34. Mom's 55. Becky's Irish. Mom's American. Other than that...

Mom's tall, with long blonde hair. Long, lush legs. Such beautiful legs. She's got full, very succulent lips. Gorgeous green eyes. A gorgeous, super-tasty... like Becky... pussy with a thin landing strip topping it. Her ass is nice and supple, like Becky's. But... Mom's claim to fame though is having the most perfectly awesome tits ever. All natural 34FFs. God... they're perfect. I just shake my head and groan with extreme-pleasure every time I think about them.

I'm madly in love with both of them. And thankfully, the feeling is mutual between us.

"MWAH! Ohhhh.... Hmm... My baby smells like he just had sex. Hehe. Yum. MWAH!" Mom nailed it. She's got an extremely-accurate sex radar built into her senses. It's a gift. Ha. Her kisses drive me wild too. In the best possible way.

We're in the kitchen. Smiling. Mom's standing right next to me at the marble island in the middle of the kitchen. All decked out in the hottest white lingerie you've ever seen. God, I might just fuck her brains out instead of fix a sandwich.

"Yeah. Becky and I had some fun. I can't get enough of that ass."

"Oh, I know, my love. I know how much you love sticking this little thing..." Mom rubs my soft cock through my white sweatpants, teasing me and smiling playfully, bouncing those sexy eyebrows at me too. "... into my butt. Hehehe." Mom gives me a quick, soft kiss on the lips. Smiling the sexiest smile ever. God, she's absolutely gorgeous. Her eyes are so mesmerizing. My mom's an angel. A really, really, naughty one. Ha.

"How's your day looking, hot stuff?"

"Hmmm... Well... I'm supposed to go see George about the bar remodel. I'm actually off today, but he wants to talk over the details. I don't know if I'll go or not though. Maybe my handsome, sexy son can convince me not to." Mom gives me a wickedly-sexy smirk. I laugh. She grabs my sandwich and takes a bite, still grinning at me. It doesn't take a genius to figure out my answer.

I pick mom up into my arms, grinning wickedly at her as she chews the food in her mouth, and carry my love right to her bedroom. We furiously kiss the whole way there. Fuck the food. And fuck George. No offense, dude. My mom and I are gonna have some kinky fun... and maybe eat too. I am kinda hungry. And I'm sure, I'll be even hungrier shortly. Ha.

...

Becky's headed to mom's bar. She works there. Unfortunately though, she's not off today.

Becky's a bartender. A very, very popular one too. Great thing is, she can out drink pretty much anybody that walks in the door. And, she's cool as fuck... hot as fuck too... so, she's very much in demand by the bar patrons. Becky always comes home with big ass tips. Always.

George has the hots for her. He's got it bad for mom too.

George is the majority owner of the bar. Mom's his partner. Kelly's Kove... George named it after my mom... smart move... is always packed. Always rockin'.

He's a cool old dude. 73 years old. Whitish-gray hair everywhere. A world traveler. Swinger. A really interesting guy. Real horny too. But, aren't we all? Ha.

"Hey, George." Becky greets the boss as she walks by his office.

"Becky... come here for a second." George calls her into his office

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Do you think this cock ring looks good?"

George shows my wife a bright red cock ring with STUD written across it.

Becky stands there in front of his desk, arms crossed, and shakes her head. Smirking as well.

"Trying to get me to talk dirty to ya again, huh?" Becky chuckles. Like I said, George has the hots for her, so he's constantly flirting with her... constantly.

"No... I just wanted your opinion." George smirks mischievously back at Becky. "I wanna try it out on my date tonight, so I'm asking your opinion. That's all." He winks mischievously at her too. Becky shakes her head and chuckles again.

"Well... I guess that would depend on what the cock it was on looked like?" Becky winks and chuckles again. Her arms still folded as she sort of plays along with George's incessant flirting.

"Here..." George very-quickly whips his dick out of his fly and grins. "... see for yourself." He stands there behind his desk, beaming with cock-pride.

Becky laughs. It never ceases to amaze her how horny George gets around her.

"Not bad. Not bad at all, George. That's a helluva trouser snake ya got there, buddy."

George's mature weiner is half hard. It's uncircumcised and veiny. Long and thick. Becky's impressed.

"Thanks, babe. I haven't had any complaints yet." A cocky grin from ol' George precedes an excited dick jump.

"Really nice... Is that all?" Becky dumps a bucket of cold water on George's visual flirting plans.

"Oh... Yeah. Thanks for the input, doll." George smirks again as he puts his dick away.

"Good luck with your... input, tonight." Becky smirks herself as she walks out of George's office. A sly, teasing smirk. So fucking hot too.

"Thanks." George laughs and shakes his head. So very turned on by my smokin' hot Irish wife.

Back at home...

"OH GOD, YES!!! WOW!!!! YES! FUCK ME, BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! WOO!!!!! YES!!! HAHA! WOO!!! YEAH!"

Mom's having a great time. Me too. She's riding me. Bouncing like crazy on my cock as I lay there on her bed, grinning so wide from ear to ear, totally-mesmerized by the totally-awesome beauty and sexually-blazing perfection that is my blonde-bombshell mom.

My hands gripping and kneading those huge, heaving boobs. My cock being mercilessly eaten up, inch after inch, by that cock-crazed milf twat. Mom's bouncing so wild and crazy on me, the bed finally breaks. Hot damn! We just keep on fucking. WOO!!!

"HELL YEAH! WE BROKE THE BED, BABY! HAHAHA! WOO! YEAH! HAHAHA!"

Mom's beaming extra-bright. Her face glowing like a star in the sky. She's so happy fucking me. And I'm so happy being fucked thrillbilly-silly by her. Jesus! That woman can fuck! Ha.

I'm soaked with mom's juices and cream. My crotch. My legs. My stomach. All soaked with pussy milk. And mom keeps on bouncing away, wild, crazy and horny as horny gets, on my tattooed meat monster. All those gold stars all over it thumping away, shooting up into mom's sexually-blazing snatch every time she comes crashing down onto my furiously-thumping, hard-as-steel dick.

FUCK! IT'S GOOD!

Mom wildly swings her long blonde hair around, and laughs. She's smiling so happy, right down at me. Fuck! She's beautiful.

Mom leans down and kisses me. Very passionate. Very heated. Very dirty. Oh yeahhhh. Ha.

Tongues and spit flowing freely between us. Lips locked and fucking. Such a hot, messy kiss.

After another couple of minutes of that, we end up spooning... me behind her... and still kissing. My cock up mom's ass this time. Fucking her nice and steady. Deep steady thrusts up her still-tight booty. In and out as we passionately swap spit. As my hands knead away on those 34FFs. As mom grinds her beautiful butt against my crotch while I fuck it. A truly-beautiful experience.

Fucking the woman that gave me life. That's loved me and made me so fucking happy. My angel. The love of my life.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Mom coos so blissfully into my mouth as we kiss. Every deep thrust of my massive cock up her rump. Every time I squeeze on those amazingly-perfect breasts. Fucking beautiful. All of it.

Mom's loud moan of carnal bliss as I cum up her ass makes me smile so wide. It also makes my cock jump in her ass. Lurching even deeper from the insanely-sexy thrill coming from mom's unmatched-sexy moans.

We keep kissing. A loving, passionate kiss. Not messy and dirty this time. Just loving and heated. My hands softly cupping and kneading moms amazing breasts the whole time. God, I love my mom. As my mother. As a lover. As the sexiest bitch ever to walk the planet. Ha. Yeah... I've got it real bad for mommy. Ha.

...

"Sorry, George. I'm busy at home. I'm taking care of my son." Mom winks over at me and smiles as I hand her a beer. We're in my room now, since we broke her bed. Ha.

"He was feeling a little down, but, I think I've got him UP again." Mom giggles as she reaches over and rubs on my bulge. Tickling it with those pink nails of hers. It is indeed getting hard again... real quick.

"Ok, we can talk tomorrow. I'll see you then. Bye."

I grin at Mom. She chugs her beer, and tosses her phone on the pillow, looking right at me... wickedly grinning away.

"Now... Since you're up again... Hahahaha! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Hahahaha." Mom hugs me as I kiss her. She's pulling me over onto her as I pull the covers over us. It's go time with mom again, bitches. Ha.

Tune in next time for more anal fun with Becky and mom. And, find out how George's "input" went on his date. Peace and sweet booty grease, baby.

By: DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,123 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cruise Ship Quarantine Mom, son & daughter get horny while stuck in a cruise cabin.in Incest/Taboo
Mom Sucks Dick! She can't live without it. So, when Dad's out of town...in Incest/Taboo
Halloween with Mom Pt. 01 Mom takes the first step on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Solstice Ch. 01 A teen male becomes master of the women in the family.in Incest/Taboo
WICKed Hormones Ch. 01 Son has a BIG problem... his mom lends a hand.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories