The Three of Us Plus Two Ch. 04

Story Info
The story continues.
1.7k words
4.58
9.6k
10
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls were sound asleep when I got out of bed and got ready for work. I didn't know if I would be home on time for dinner so I left a note telling them to enjoy their day and headed out.

One by one the girls woke up and straggled out to the kitchen. I had left them a fresh brewed coffee and they sat there sipping as they tried to wake up. It would have pumped up my ego realizing that I had fucked them into a daze that lasted the whole night.

They decided that they would just hang around the house and take it easy today. Beth and Shirley did a quick cleaning before Beth left for her job. She was just going to work a half day today so she would be home for lunch. They fixed some toast and muffins and munched as they drank their coffee.

"I don't think I am even going to get dressed today?" Said Jane as she casually scratched her breast.

Shirley said the same thing and Melissa just grunted as they migrated outside to the pool. They picked up the cushions that had been strewn around yesterday. Shirley added chemicals to the pool and remarked that the pool cleaner was due later on so don't be surprised if we got some company. Jane smiled and said she didn't know if her pussy was ready for some fresh meat yet. Everyone laughed and said they felt the same way but they could have some fun with the pool boy anyway.

It was just about eleven o'clock when they heard a vehicle in the driveway.

"All hands on deck girls, here comes the second shift" said Shirley grinning from ear to ear. When the kid walked through the back gate and saw three naked beautiful women sitting around the pool he didn't know what to do. He started to back away saying he could come back later. Jane walked up to him and took his arm saying it was ok to come in and do his job. He didn't know where to look as she led him over to the other two naked women.

"Now take all the time you need to look at us and get used to seeing our tits and pussies. We don't want you to get hurt or fall into the pool because you are watching us instead of paying attention to what you are supposed to be doing. By the way how many jobs do you still have to do today?"

"T-t-t-three more" he stuttered as he rearranged his erection in his shorts.

"Then you better get busy young man, times a wasting and we would love to see you all sweaty. You might need a shower before you leave and we would be glad to help you with that." Jane said winking at the young man.

They sat back and watched him work as they discussed family matters. Jane told Shirley that her uncle Bob wasn't feeling well and she thought there was something seriously wrong with him. Her aunt Rita was doing her best to take care of him. That seemed to be the only bad news and the rest of the gossip was about who was fucking who. It seemed the whole family was incestuous and shared each other at their own whim.

Melissa told then that her cousin Charlotte was developing just like her. She had just turned eighteen and already had developed C cups. Her nipples stuck out like large pencil erasers just waiting to be sucked. Mel wasn't sure if she had been fucked yet but was willing to bet that one of her cousins had tapped it. She said she was going to seduce her the first chance she got.

They were talking loud enough that the pool boy could hear them clearly and he was just about ready to shoot off in his pants. He was just about done and collected his equipment to leave when Jane went over to him and asked if he wanted to have lunch with them.

He nodded and said he would come back after he put his stuff in the truck. Shirley had fixed lunch and they sat around the glass topped table as they enjoyed their meal. Ian didn't know where to look as he ate his lunch. He really would have liked to suck all those nipples especially Mel's. He could see the array of pussy through the table and wondered how he had got so lucky today. His cock had been hard since he walked through the gate and he couldn't wait until he could jerk off. He knew he shouldn't fuck any of these women if it was offered because his boss would fire him if he found out.

When lunch was finished Jane asked Ian if he needed a shower and he said it would probably be a good idea. She took his hand and led him over to the outside shower by the pool shed and asked him if he needed any help. He shook his head no and she just smiled and reached for his shorts. She snapped them open and they dropped to the ground. His cock jutted out and Jane thought it was quite impressive as she reached down and stroked it a few times. She could feel it pulsing and knew he would cum in just a few more strokes. He stiffened as she brought him to orgasm and he spurted half dozen ropes of pearly cum across the grass. She bent down and licked the last of his cum from his softening cock.

"Now that we have taken care of that you can take a shower without clogging the drain" Jane said as she laughed returning to the girls.

Ian left and the girls picked up the dishes from lunch and teased Jane about her jerking him off. She said it was too bad he was working because his hard cock looked promising.

Beth returned as they were finishing up and they related their story about the fun they had with Ian. Tom called and told Beth that he would be late tonight so if there was anything they wanted to do they could go ahead and not wait for him.

They decided since they had taken it easy all day and tom was going to be late they would go out and find some night life. There was a country joint just down the road a little ways that had live music and line dancing. The girls spent a few hours deciding what to wear and the general consensus was tight shirts, short skirts and either heels or cowboy boots. Underwear was prohibited and when they walked through the door all the men stopped breathing. They had a mechanical bull and of course the girls wanted to try it. There was a surprise for them that they weren't aware of. Jane wanted to try it first and climbed on, Beth slid on behind her and the bartender pushed the button to start it going. He had turned it down so they could stay on and reached over to throw a special switch. They back of the bull started to vibrate along the spine and went right to the heart of the girls cunts. Between the vibration and the bucking they were getting more excited by the minute. Beth reached around Jane and held on to her tits as the bull bucked and twisted a little harder as the bartender turned up the action. The girls finally had enough and slid off onto the floor. Shirley and Mel wanted to do it also and climbed on waiting for it to start. When the vibration started it hit Mel's clit and she almost went out of her mind. Shirley was holding onto her tits and her nipples were like accessory handles. They could only take a few minutes and slid off onto the safety mat crawling across to their table.

"That was the craziest thing I ever felt. I tried a Sybian once and that thing is just a bigger version, if it had a cock you could sit on it would drive you nuts in a few seconds." Mel said as she rubbed her pussy.

The men in the bar didn't waste any time asking the girls to dance and they did their best to impress them about their sexual prowess. The girls flashed their pussies under their swing skirts and were causing a minor earthquake with their antics.

I got home from work around midnight and found some food that Beth had saved for me. I knew if the girls were out for a good time they would not be home for a while so I just showered and slipped into bed.

The girls stayed until last call and took a cab home rather than drive. They stumbled in around four in the morning and were horny and drunk, a lethal combination. They immediately stripped off and started to paw and caress one another. Beth sat down and pulled her pussy lips apart and asked if she could get a tongue since there wasn't a cock handy. Mel hurried to take care of her and knelt between her thighs. She just used the tip of her tongue to tease Beth's dripping cunt. Beth kept pushing her pussy at her hoping she would run out her magic tongue and fuck her with it. Mel couldn't resist the temptation any longer and plastered her mouth to the wet open fuck hole in front of her. She started to extend her tongue into the waiting hole swirling it around like it was a cleaning machine. She didn't miss any part of Beth's cunt and her head was soon trapped between a pair of strong thighs. She fucked her face as good as she was fucked and when she couldn't take it anymore and fell back in exhaustion.

Shirley had gone and fetched the basket of sex toys the girls had stashed in a closet and had gone through them trying to decide what they wanted to play with. They decided on a double ended dong about sixteen inches long and after feeding equal parts into each other proceeded to fuck each other until they passed out.

I woke up around six to go to work and found Shirley and Jane joined at the cunt by the double dong and Mel still between Beth's thighs. I hoped that Beth didn't suffocate her so I checked for a pulse. She was still alive so I let everyone stay where they were and left for work.

I hoped I could get home early tonight.