The Three-shot Club

Story Info
Who can tell what goes on in a woman's mind?
7k words
2.65
11.4k
18
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three-shot club.

By loveofmyLife75.

We have been married now for two years. And as far as I was concerned our marriage was great. Let me tell you a few things before we get down to the business in hand. My name is Eric Snowden and Jill is my loving devoted wife. As for myself, I had six love affairs before we were married. And I am not big down there, only six and a quarter inch long with a diameter one inch a quarter. But I knew how to use it. Because of my six love affairs. I knew a lot of things about having sex. As for Jill, I was her first and only lover.

Jill was the best thing that happened to me. It was love at first sight. And her body is one you would kill for. The ideal figure of 36 inch bust, 20-inch waist and 36-inch hips. God I am getting excited just mentioning her figure to you.

As soon as we had eaten our evening meals after work we were making sweet love. I could Cum a least of three times and sometimes I could manage it five times and probably one more. As for Jill she loved her orgasms they seemed to me they rolled into one. Sorry I am getting off the beaten track.

It was one of those nights when our love was not happening due to her body cycle.

Jill said to me." Eric, you know it is not fair with us. Because you had six other women and I have had only you as a lover."

"Yes Jill, I know that and I would not have it another way. Why are you asking me that after two years," I said.

"It is because of the women at work they are always talking about sex. When they have had it with other men how great it was. And I cannot join in. Because I have had only you. But I do love you," Jill said to me.

I sat there thinking where this was going. Is she asking for a free pass? If she has no way. I love her and that is out of the question. Then she might be asking me to approve of her. Having a bit of strange from a bar pick up. And that was a no, no. So I waited for her to say something else about why.

Apart from the ticking off the wall clock Jill's mind was working. About how to get me to agree for her to fuck someone else. As far as I was concerned, the answer was always going to be NO. A bit later on Jill brought up the point once again.

"Eric, some of the girls at work. Have told me they have had sex with two men at the same time. And six of them have had a gangbang. Have you ever had two women at the same time? And even joined in a gangbang. And if you have, please tell me what it was like. And I will not cross with you," Jill said to me.

Now I knew Jill wanted someone else to fuck her that is for sure. I looked at her with a smile.

"No Jill, I have never had sex with two or three women at the same time. And yes I know about gangbangs they cause big problems. Like separation and divorce. So If I was you drop it. You are a happily married woman and remember next year we are going to be trying for a kid or too," I said to her.

Two nights later we were making sweet love. Jill must have Cum five or six times to my three in her sweet pussy. We lay there recovering but I wanted it again. And Jill was always ready for it once again before we would fall asleep.

"Eric, please do not be mad at me. you know I love you to bits. But you have six women and I have had only you. I would like to try it with someone else if you agree. And I would like a gangbang if you would let me. And you could watch over me so I do not get hurt," she said to me.

"Jill, am I not enough for you. I do not want you to have sex with any other men. I love you. So can we forget all about it please," I said to her.

"No Eric, Because you have had other women before. And I want to experience a few other men," she said.

Once Jill makes up her mind there is no hope of changing it. I waited for her to bring it up once again. The following night the subject came up again. But I had time to think. We made sweet love and it came up.

"Eric, have you decided? If I can make love to a few other men. But to be honest with you. I would like a gangbang before we start to have our children," Jill said, rubbing my cock for all its worth.

"Yes if that is what you want Jill. I am willing for you to have a gangbang but I will not be there. And I will pick the men. But you will have to give me some time to organise it for you," I said to Jill.

We fucked twice more that was a massive six time I came that night. And I have no idea how many times Jill came. I was all fucked out. Jill was happy that I had agreed and told me to set it up for one weekend. But I knew someone from my college days. Who knew a man, who knew a man that could set up gangbangs.

+ + + + +

I had to be carrying a black briefcase and a newspaper in each hand so the man would recognise me? A week later we were having a drink in a pub near him. He never told me his name. I told him what Jill wanted and he asked to see a photograph of her in a bathing suit. I let him look at one of Jill's in a skimpy bikini.

He looked at me thinking that I was mad. At me letting her loose in having a gangbang. I did not want it. But my love for Jill was overwhelming. So I had to go along with it. If I did not she may go behind my back and have one without my consent. And even getting hurt was my worry. He stared at the photograph of Jill. I could tell he wanted to fuck the hell out of her there and then. But he had to arrange it with someone else.

Give me a week and I will see you at seven pm. You both have to agree to the boss's rules otherwise it is off. I asked him what the rules were. He told me he would bring them with him next week. Then he told me he had to keep the photograph of Jill in her skimpy bikini. To see if his boss would agree with it or not. There was nobody not in their right mind would not want to fuck the hell out her.

On my way home. I was still in two minds. First to let her have her gangbang because I loved her. And the second one was for me to say NO? All the way home it went round and round in my head. When I got home I told Jill her gangbangs were being set up and there are some set rules we have to agree to before.

Jill was so excited at the news. She was stripping me off with every word I spoke to her. Then she fucked me to death none stop until I managed to Cum five times. How many times she came. I have no idea but she was full of my spunk. For the next week Jill was fucking me and I fucking her every night. I was tired because of all the energy I was using up at work and at home.

The week had passed and I went to the meeting with the man. I was still in two minds all the way there. I wanted to call it all off. But my love for Jill was overwhelming. I saw him sitting there with four drinks in front of him, two for him and two for me and an envelope on the pub table top.

He told me that some of the rules are in the envelope. And there are a few more. That I had to tell Jill she was on the way to her gangbang. I opened up the envelope and at the top of the page it read.

THE INTERNATIONAL CLUB

for privileged members only.

I stopped reading and turned to him to ask him why it is called the INTERNATIONAL CLUB.

He told me to have a drink. Then....

The club is exactly what it sounds like. They all come from around the world. Europe, Asia, Russia, Africa, Australia, North and South American and Canada. But the club members call it the three-shot club. I was drowning my first beer in two gulps. He knew I was worried. She could catch something of one of these men and pass it on to me. Fucking hell are we getting into. I wanted to go there and then to call it off. But Jill wanted it. And now I wanted no part of it. How can we get her to call it off? I was thinking.

"I see you are changing your mind," he said to me.

He waited for me to say something. Then he told me everyone gets tested, that is one of the many rules. And I would become a member of the club. For all the gangbangs in the future. Because your wife must agree to it. I liked the idea of me fucking other women and being able to walk away. But Jill would never agree to that.

"Read a few of the rules," he said to me.

They were set out on a page like bullet points you see in a CV.

The man's rules.

1 The man must sign a legal document that he has agreed with all the rules.

2 The man must sign a legal document giving his FULL CONSENT.

3 The man must sign a legal document stating there will be NO REPERCUSSIONS.

4 The man must not make love to the woman at least three days before the session.

5 The man must agree that a separation might occur.

6 The man must agree that they might be getting divorced after the session.

7 The man must be tested by our approved medical practitioner.

THE WOMAN'S RULES.

1 The woman must be on birth-control pills.

2 The woman must sign a legal document stating she is doing the session with her FULL CONSENT.

3 The woman must sign a legal document stating there will be NO REPERCUSSIONS.

4 The woman may want her husband to be in the same building for peace of mind.

5 The woman would like her husband to be in the session room. YES or NO.

6 Or would the woman prefer that her husband was not to be in the building?

7 If the woman wants her husband to be in the room, does she want him SECURED or NOT.

8 Does the woman want it recorded in black and white or full colour? Or NO RECORDINGS.

9 The woman MUST not make love for three nights before the session takes place.

10 The best time for the session to take place with the woman is immediately after her body cycle.

11 The woman has to decide which of the rooms for the session to take place in. Living room, Dining room, Kitchen, Bedroom, or the bondage room.

12 The woman must be tested by our approved medical practitioner.

Food and drink will be provided at all times throughout the session.

I finished reading the small list of rules. And I wondered. What else there might be. I could clearly see that they were protecting themselves. I sat there turning things over in my head. Drinking my beer. He never said a word. He sat there drinking his beer letting the rules sink in with me. Then he spoke...

"There will be a man in this pub in two days' time whose name is Leeroy. He is in charge of all the communications, transportation and the final list of rules. Is there anything else you wish to ask me. As my part in the arrangement has been completed," the man said to me.

He drank the last drops of his drink, got up and left. I was sitting there staring at the list of rules. My brain was working over time because. I did not want any of this. I was only doing it for the love of my life Jill. But she was the one who wanted it. NOT ME.

I read the list of rules the INTERNATIONAL CLUB that had been put together. They were simple to understand and they had covered themselves with two MAJOR POINTS.

FULL CONSENT and NO REPERCUSSIONS.

And that started me to worry even more. And there were the other two points: SEPARATION and DIVORCE. Fucking hell. How can I talk Jill out of this? It could end our happy marriage that was for sure. I headed home to Jill with the list of rules to show Jill. I was hoping she would NOT agree with the rules and call it off.

I walked in the door and Jill hugged me as always.

"Eric, what's up, have you been beaten at darts once again," she said to me.

No, it is that gangbang that you want. I have the first part of the rules we have to agree to first of all. I want you to understand what might happen to us," I said to Jill in a miserably sounding voice.

"Come here my love. Nothing in this world would ever change my opinion of you. And our love for each other," she said, giving me a kiss holding onto my cock.

We broke apart. I wanted to take her to the bedroom and make sweet love.

"Where are those lists of rules we have to agree on," Jill said.

I pulled out the two sheets of papers list and sat down on the couch and Jill sat at my side. She started to read them. I was hoping she would say right away NO.

Jill read the man's list of rules first of all.

"1 to 3 rules for YOU: they are protecting themselves. I can understand that. No 4, I am not happy with that one. For 5 and 6 separation and divorce that is not going to happen to us that is for sure. See a doctor, we have no problems with that, do we," she said.

She turned the papers over to read the woman's list of rules.

"1 to 3 rules for me they once again are protecting themselves. No 4. Yes, so you could watch over me. No 5 YES and NO. No 6. Thinking about it now. I think you should not be in the building. No 7. You will not be there so it does not matter. No 8. NO RECORDINGS. No 9. I would not agree with that for you. But No 10. I must agree that that would be the best time for the pair of us, do not you think so," she said looking at me. No 11. The bedroom I think would be the best place. And No 12 see a doctor with no problems," she said.

Jill had a laugh at the bit that read. Food and drink will be provided at all times throughout the session.

Thankfully I would not be there but I would be worried sick as to what would be happening to her??? She folded up the papers and grabbed hold of my cock that was it for the rest of our evening. We made sweet love.

+ + + + +

Two nights later. I was in the pub to meet with Leeroy. He was in charge of all the communications from now on, transportation and the final list of rules. He sat down at the back of the pub so no one could hear what we would be talking about. Leeroy knew the procedure for the man. He had four beers waiting and two shorts on the table waiting for me. He had four shorts on the table for himself. He introduced himself as I sat down looking at him. He knew the look on my face.

"Shall we chat for a while before we go over the rules," Leeroy said in a kind voice to me.

I picked up a drink. God how I needed one that was for sure.

"No, and tell me as much as you can," I said.

"First things first," he said.

"I want you to confirm to me that you can at least ejaculate three times. And your wife can have multiple orgasms," Leeroy said.

"Yes to both. As for me maybe six times now and then. And my wife even more than me," I said to him in my reply.

"Do you agree with the first set of conditions and which ones she wishes to omit," Leeroy said.

"As for me, Rules 1 to 3. I understand. No 4, I am not happy with it. Rules 5 and 6. I am worried. The doctor I am ok with.....As for my wife, Rules 1 to 3 she is ok with. No 4 No. We would prefer No 10. No 5 is NO. No 6 and No 7. I would not be there so it does not matter so it is No. No 8 DEFINITELY NO RECORDINGS. No 9 does not matter because we have chosen No 10. No 11 the bedroom. No 12 The doctor we are both ok with it," I said to Leeroy as my heart was sinking.

I did not want this and Leeroy. Knew exactly what I was thinking. I was guessing. As I kept on drinking my beer.

"Now you both have to go to this lawyer's address. His name is on the paper. Sign two copies, one for each of you. And one for the international club protection records. When can the session take place since you have picked on rule No. 10," Leeroy said.

"In a month that is when her body cycle will have finished on a Friday night. But I want to know all the details like. Where, How many men will be there, And what type of activities will take place," I said to him.

Leeroy knew I was worried. And he pulled out a brown envelope and handed it to me.

"Read this and you will see there is a space for you. To make notes on what is written down," Leeroy said.

I read the second set of rules, taking a drink with every line that I read. Stopping and looking at Leeroy in what I could not believe. What was going to happen to my loving faithful wife. I was gripping the sheets of paper so hard. I was angry as hell. I did not want the fucking gangbang NO FUCKING WAY I wanted it. But Jill wanted it not me!!!!

I finished reading the set of fucking rules. Yes it was about just fucking a woman. And any woman would do. They did not care one bit how she would feel. I was reading between the lines. Through the long draw out fucking sessions. And that is all it was to them a fuck with no come back!!!

Leeroy said to me," I want you to be absolutely clear on what is going to happen. On Saturday morning I will pick you both up in a limo. Drinks are in the car if she needs Dutch courage. I will drive you to the boat. And take you both up river to a mansion. I will be talking to the man in charge. He will meet us on the landing stage and come on board. To make sure she is dressed the way they want her to look. As soon as she steps on the landing stage we drive away. When the session is over. They let me know and I go and bring her back to you. You can come if you wish but most men do not want to see their wives right away."

"Leeroy, you have not told me How many men will be there, And what type of activities will take place," I said to him.

"I do not really know how many men will be there until I am in the limo. It normally is about six or eight but it could be as many as fourteen and may be even more. Because there are twenty-two members of the international club. And you would become the twenty third one," Leeroy said to me.

I was doing the sums. If six were there she could be fucked a minimum of 18 times. And if there was 8 she would be fucked 24 times. And if 14 were there. She could be fucked 42 times. And if all 22 were there. she would be fucked 66 times. I wanted to call it off but Jill wanted it. And she was thinking the gangbang was like that her friends had. With only four men.

"Leeroy what type of activities will take place I mean how will she get fucked," I said to him.

"Well I will tell you everything now you have read all the rules. And listen to me without you interrupting me," Leeroy went on to say.

There is one man who will fuck her once, then he wanks himself off squirting his spunk down each of her ears. Then he leaves. Another man fucks her once and squirt both is spunk up her nose. There is a couple more that.

Fuck her once and squirt all over her tits. Then the others will fuck her on the bed. She most probably have a cock in her mouth while one of them fuck her. And she will have a hold of a cock in each hand. And will be told to wank them off. She will have to give all of them a blow job. And some will want it more than once.

She will get fucked missionary style. With a man underneath her so she gets two cocks inside her married pussy. Getting fuck twice at the same time. And she will be getting face fucked at the same time that is for sure. Also she will have at least two more. That depends on who is there. At some point she will be fucked in the arse while someone else is fucking her. That goes on for all of them. Until they have shot their spunk at least three times. And some can go on for six or seven times. So she will be well fucked.

But the worst is to come. There also are two waitresses. No they are there to fuck your wife. There are four men that are always there. Their names are Omari, Ayan, Dakari and Khari. You can guess where they come from. Omari, Ayan, and Dakari can fuck for eight times and Khari even more.

Those four are always the last to fuck the woman. They fuck her once on their own. That is Omari, Ayan, and Dakari. Each of them can Cum eight times. As for Khari, he waits. Because he lets the others get her ready for him. Their cocks get bigger and bigger until. He finishes the session off. But Omari, Ayan, and Dakari have to help him. Because Khari is the biggest cock of all.

Omari, Ayan, and Dakari. One of them holds her arms above her head stretching her. The other two spread her legs as wide, stretching her as they can until she tells them to stop. Khari moves in and stands over her so she can see the size of his enormous cock. All the women who have been there before. Have cried out No, No, No do not put that in me. But she has agreed to it.

12