The Three Sisters Pt. 01

Story Info
David's lust for his three nieces may bear fruit.
3.9k words
4.48
46.4k
73

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note: I have rewritten the first two parts of this story. I think they are much improved. The Three Sisters series is about David, who has lusted after his three young nieces for years. They are all "yummy mummies" now, aged between 34 and 41. He is about to find that the lust he felt for them might be mutual.)

*****

My wife has three nieces in a rural coastal town several hours from the city. The eldest is Clare, 41, married with three children. The next, Taryn, is 37, divorced with two children. Then comes Emma, with one child and one on the way. She too is married.

They are all pretty girls, and sexy to my mind. You know how it is with sisters: they look alike but in their own way, and they definitely have different builds.

Clare is quite statuesque. About 5'7, with a woman's build. Ample boobs, grabbable hips and great thighs. Taryn has a slight build with these great boobs tacked on. She's shorter than big sister Clare. Emma is the shortest of the three girls. She has a compact firm body and is cheeky and fun.

I've never done anything remotely improper with these girls. No flirting. No touching. No suggestive looks. No stalking. I've been a favourite uncle. Avuncular to the nth degree. Until...

The way that it started was just how things happen these days. I have two Skype accounts, one for family and the other...the other is secret and I use it to contact women I meet online in sex chat forums. I've had some great times on there, mainly text chat. Sometimes when wife Wendy is away, II do voice chat, which I have found extremely erotic. And on one or two occasions it's been used for video chat.

Anyway, recently that account has been giving me suggestions of "people you may know", that sort of thing. Most of those people I've never heard of. One or two are in my contact book or Facebook contacts. And there among those were two familiar names, Clare and Emma. My wife's sexy nieces.

Suddenly I was having fantasies about the girls. I was waking in the night with a hard on and thoughts of one or the other naked with me, of me touching them, fucking them. They'd be smiling and enjoying it, enthusiastic sex partners.

And that's when it came to me. This Skype account, the one suggesting they were people I knew, was a bogus account. A secret persona. Instead of David Johnson, on that account I was Dan Jarrett. A person who didn't exist. This meant if I did anything foolish on that account, I wasn't leaving a trail. Dan Jarrett was the man responsible, and he didn't exist.

In the middle of a night when I wasn't sleeping, when I was lying awake with a hard on, imagining Clare naked, her milky boobs inviting my kisses, it came to me. I could try contacting one of the girls as Dan, and inviting her to join me as a Skype friend. I'd use the approaches I'd learnt on chat forums to try to entice her to respond. And I'd see where it lead.

I actually thought it was a lame idea, and I wouldn't get past first base. I thought, "I'll send the request and get no reply". They'll see this stranger's name and delete or ignore. Or they'd read my message, put me down as an old perv, and - see previous sentence. Or they'd tell me to get fucked. This was a plan which titillated, but had no chance of working. Nevertheless, for a bit of fun, I thought I'd give it a try.

I decided I'd start with the eldest, Clare. I pressed the Skype icon for a new chat, and started typing "Clare". Her name appeared immediately, and I selected her. But how to entice her to respond? I wasn't going to say, "Hi Clare, this is your uncle David. I know you've always thought of me as an upstanding pillar of the community, a kind and friendly uncle, but really I'm an old sleaze who loves dirty chats with younger women online, engages in cybersex with them and wanks his cock off while they're rubbing their pussies till we both cum". No, that would be the end of uncle David . I had to be Dan. She wouldn't react. I'd approach Clare as Dan. There would be the thrill of a few days wondering if she might respond, and the possibilities that might lead to, and then it would fizzle. When it didn't work with Clare, I'd try Taryn, then little Emma.

I finally decided to give it a go. Beginning with the magnificent-boobed Clare, I'd try it out. When it failed, she'd have no idea it had been me, her image of uncle David would be preserved, marriages and family relationships would be intact, and life would go on as before. She'd probably forget she'd even been contacted by some Dan Jarrett fellow.

So I sent her a request. I went with, "Hi, I'm Dan, a much older naughty married man who loves nothing more than a cheeky, dirty chat with a sexy younger woman. Please allow me in. You won't regret it :)"

I sent it. Over the next day or two I thought about it a fair bit, and my heart beat faster when I did. But at the end of the second day, I had assumed I wouldn't hear from Clare. I was checking Skype to see whether another contact was available for some hot chat, when I saw Clare's response. My heart jumped. My cock twitched. I literally gasped.

CLARE "You naughty old perv. What are you doing contacting me? I'm a happily married woman of 39 (white lie, I knew she was two years older) with kids. Get lost, you wanker."

Now some might consider this is a total rejection, but I chuckled. Knowing Clare, I could imagine her cheeky grin as she wrote this. Three things encouraged me. One, she had replied rather than just deleted me. She had accepted my request. In fact, one might conclude that she was entering into a conversation with me. Two, she'd lied about her age, which suggested she wanted to be seen as desirable. Three, she'd told me a bit about herself as if that might lead to further converse.

I spent the night tossing up what I might say in response. I know from my sex chat experiences that the wrong thing said at the wrong time could be the end of the chat at any time, even if all was going well the previous minute.

The next day, I typed in. "Clare, thanks for accepting my request. 'Mmm, 39. My favourite age. Old enough to know what you like, and young enough to be firm and inviting. I bet you have an ideal body for an experienced mature man to explore. I have something here you might like too. As to you having kids, that's great. Proof of fecundity, of an active sex life and a pussy that has been used for its proper purpose. You say you're married. That's ideal. So am I. We can have our secret fun together."

I waited two days for a response. Then suddenly there it was. My hand was shaking as I clicked on it. Would this be rejection, or had she left an opening for further conversation?

She had written. "You naughty man. I don't know why you think I encouraged you. You seem like someone who wants to cheat on his wife and have dirty chats with a married cheating woman online while their spouses have no idea. How did you get my name? How do you even know that I'm not a fat old hag, or a nun?"

I laughed. I thought for a moment, and started typing, "Thanks for telling me that you're not a fat old hag, Clare. I was confident you wouldn't be. Just an intuition. I also assumed you weren't a nun. After all, what are the chances? 😉 "

I clicked the arrow to send, then realised that Clare was actually online right then. She must have come online while I was writing my post. My heart beat. Would she read my response in real time, and start replying while I was watching?

That is indeed what happened. The symbol for the other person typing came on. Oh god, I though, this is exciting. What will she say?

I didn't have to wait long. "No, I'm not a fat hag Dan. 5'7, 38 25 36 if you must know. Brunette. About 130, maybe less."

Fuck, I thought. I'm engaged in a sex chat with my wife's niece. Foreplay, if you like. Clare was not a blood relation, you realise, but someone I'd seen as a baby, watched grow up and so on. And now we were carrying on like two naughty sex chatters. As far as she was concerned, I was a stranger, without a face or anything much to identify me. And she was telling me stuff to encourage me. Why else give me those statistics? (Which by the way sounded pretty accurate to me.)

I decided to push things, as I usually did. Faint heart and all that. "And are you brunette downstairs as well?"

The answer was quick. She was a fast typist. "My, you are forward, aren't you, Daniel? Yes and no. Brunette, but I shave usually."

This was proof positive if I needed it that niece Clare was up for sex chat. I wondered how many times she had engaged in it. Was she online every day, having cybersex? Or voice chat? Or was she having affairs in real life? My heart was racing by now, and I realised I was as hard as a rock.

DAN "Mmm cute. I can run my tongue straight through to your slit, over yr smooth mound."

CLARE "Mmm. Nice."

I had just told my niece I wanted to have oral sex with her and she had said she'd like that.

DAN "Clare, where are you most sensitive: clit, inner thigh, nipples, neck, bum...?"

CLARE "Wow, Dan. You don't waste time do you? Most of those actually. If you worked on my nipples while you were licking my pussy, I'd cum really hard :)"

I knew I was pushing hard, but I was gratified that she was responding in kind. She was telling me how to make love to her, my favourite niece, thinking I was some random cheeky older guy.

I kept pushing.

DAN "Clare, I'm stroking right now. My cock is really hard and leaking precum. I hope you don't mind me saying that."

This was always a risk, because I was leaving no doubt about my intentions. But in fact she gave the usual response.

CLARE "(Blush) no it's ok...flattering I guess."

This was proceeding as well as any chat I'd had on a sex chat line. I could hardly believe it. Clare had responded as if we were on one of those lines. I suddenly had a thought. Maybe she was a regular. Perhaps I'd even chatted her up on a sex chat line before? All I knew was my heart was pounding. I could hear the blood rushing through my temples. And I was going to come if I kept pumping like I was. I released my grip, took a couple of deep breaths and tried to relax my erection. Easier said than done.

I looked at the screen, and Clare had uploaded a photo. I had seen it before. It was a portrait she'd had taken a year or two before. I stopped dead. My erection went down as I remembered seeing it in a family setting. But I realised I needed to react, say something.

DAN "Wow! Is that you? So pretty. You have a great smile, and I love your hair."

CLARE "Thanks. Yes it's me. Last year. I'm wearing my hair longer now" (I knew she wasn't. So I wondered why she wanted Dan to think that her hair was longer. Did she think that might be more sexy?)

DAN "I can see that you have nice boobs too. Pity I can't see more of them." The top she was wearing in the photo showed some cleavage, and the curve of her breasts.

CLARE "You naughty old man. Are you always so suggestive?"

DAN "Always. And isn't it lucky that I am?"

CLARE "Shoosh. Anyone would think I'm a horny housewife ready to be seduced by an old Don Juan."

I chuckled at that. And thought that maybe it was true. She did seem horny, and the seduction was going rather more easily than I expected.

DAN "Oh I would never think that. I'm not a Don Juan for a start."

CLARE "Just for interest, Dan, how old are you?"

DAN "I'm 68.Is that old enough for you? :)"

There was a pause. I thought, oh well, that's it. End of. It was nice while it lasted. I was too old to be seducing a woman of 41. Then, when I thought she'd just go without saying goodbye, there came a reply.

CLARE "Wow. My dad's age! That makes me feel sooo much more naughty, talking like this to someone old enough to be my father. It's...I dunno, it's hot! I can't believe I'm being so naughty!!"

DAN "Yes it's very erotic isn't it? Forbidden fruit. The age difference is a turn on for many women, you know."

CLARE "Oh, you're an expert in this I guess? How many young women have you had chats with like this, Dan?"

DAN "Well, I won't lie. You're not my first Clare. But on the other hand, you get the benefit of the learning I have had from my mistakes lol"

CLARE "LOL. You old lecher."

There was a delay, then I realised she was uploading another photo. My cock twitched in anticipation.

The pic revealed itself, and my excitement level doubled. I was looking at a pic of my wife's niece Clare, naked in front of a mirror. It had been taken on her phone and I recognised it was in her house.

DAN "Wow! Is that you, Clare? When was that taken?"

CLARE "Just now."

DAN "Beautiful. You are very pretty and you have a great body, honey."

CLARE "Thx"

She was smiling in the pic. It was a selfie. Her hair was down, she'd taken off her glasses, and was holding the phone up high so that her boobs were emphasised. I'd never seen her naked before of course, since she was a baby. She did have a sensational body, a real woman's body. Her tits were still full and pert, her tummy not too bad considering the kids, her hips nicely curved. Her pussy was indeed bald. I found her incredibly fuckable.

DAN "God you've made me so hot Clare. Thanks for that, you naughty naughty girl. A sensational body honey, a lovely smile and I love yr hair too. You have great tits. I'd love to submerge my face in them, and suck on yr big nipples. I love yr hips too. I wish I was holding onto them as I was entering you. One day I'd love to see your cunny too."

CLARE "One thing at a time, buster. Don't get greedy."

DAN "I said, one day. This is fantastic for now. I think I might cum soon. I'm pounding away now."

CLARE "Slow down mister. Wait for me."

Oh god, this was working out better than I could have dreamed. She had needed little persuading to get involved in a cybersex session. Here she was telling me she was masturbating at the other end of the line.

DAN "Ah, so you've started? Are you touching?"

CLARE "Yes."

DAN "In that pic, it looks like your nipples are erect. Am I right, baby?"

CLARE "Sure are. They're tingling. Hard as rocks."

DAN "How about your cunny? Are you slippery enough for daddy?"

CLARE "Getting there. Don't ram me yet, daddy."

There was a pause as another pic downloaded. I was puzzled at first as to what I was looking at, because of all the shadow. Then I realised it was her cunt, her cuntlips held open by finger and thumb. I thought i could see her clitoris.

DAN "Wow you naughty girl. Nice vulva, Clare. I'd love to be licking it right now. I really mean that, honey."

CLARE "God, love you to be licking it too, Dan."

I was grunting and puffing. My trousers were round my ankles. I was standing, my tablet on a bench in front of me, as I typed one handed. My cock was so sensitive I thought I might explode. My whole body was alive, tingling. I was chatting to Clare of the magnificent boobs, and we were masturbating hard. If she could see me now, she'd be shocked to her roots. Her very correct uncle wanking as he thought of her naked, his hand pumping his purple cock.

DAN "Oh god baby I'm so close. I can't stop."

CLARE "Keep going daddy. Cum in my wet pussy. I want you so bad."

DAN "I am gonna pump gallons of cum in your young pussy darling. No condom either."

CLARE "I don't care. Give me your seed daddy. I want your baby. Cum in my bare cunny."

This made me even hotter. The idea of impregnating my young niece was so erotic.

DAN "Cummmmmming"

CLARE "Yessssssss."

I spurted into my hand and raced for a tissue, the tablet in my free hand. I managed to catch the last few spurts and wipe off my penis before I glanced back at the screen

CLARE "Omg yes, Dan!! That was sensational! Thanks honey."

I smiled, out of breath. I had just cyberfucked my sweet niece, and I was getting compliments for it. Not bad for a 68 year old uncle. I wondered what it would be like looking down at her after a real fuck, our bodies joined by my prick. We'd kiss as lovers. And lie together. Never the same again. Instead, here we were hundreds of miles apart, still virtual strangers.

DAN "I loved it baby. You're really good at this. So fucking sexy. Bit of a mess here. :)"

CLARE "LOL. I have some cleaning up to do too. I was really squelchy. (Blush)"

Now came the awkward bit. How do you ask if this is the first time? I mean, I know how you do it when you meet in a chat room, but I'd made contact with Clare out of the blue, as a supposed random "stranger". Is this something she does every day? Had she done it lots of times?

DAN "Have you done this before?"

CLARE "(Blush). You mean, have I had cybersex with a stranger who picked me up on Skype? No, never!! I'm still amazed I just did it. It's fun, isn't it. :)))"

DAN "Yes it is. I'm amazed I talked you into it. How lucky am I? A sexy young woman like you, great boobs, nice body."

CLARE "You keep telling me how young I am, but I'm almost middle aged."

DAN "Well, you're young compared to me, darling. As young as my kids."

CLARE "How many do you have, and how old?"

DAN "A daughter about your age, and a son a bit younger."

CLARE "oh god that makes me feel so naughty. You could be my daddy, or a dirty old uncle.:)"

For a .moment, I wondered if she had worked it out. Maybe she'd known I was her uncle all along. My heart skipped a beat. Then I told myself no, she couldn't have known.

DAN "You are a naughty one aren't you? Would you do it with a dirty old uncle?"

CLARE "No way! My uncle is so correct. He'd never do that sort of thing...More's the pity."

I paused again, wondering if she had twigged me and was teasing.

DAN "You mean you have wet dreams about your very correct uncle?"

CLARE "I can't believe I'm sharing this with you. I'm never one to share secrets. But, I guess I can trust you, since you don't know me?"

DAN "You can, honey. After all, who am I going to tell?"

CLARE "LOL. I guess so. Anyway, my uncle David. I've had hot dreams about him since I was 13. When he and my aunt stayed with us on holidays, I used to leave the door of the bathroom ajar while I played with myself in the shower, hoping he'd walk in on me and fuck my little virgin pussy."

DAN "Wow. And he never walked in?"

CLARE "No. Pity. I was so wet for him. I'd love him to be the one who had my cherry. :)"

I found the image profoundly disturbing. My cock twitched, and my pulse raced as I pictured a teen Clare naked in the shower and myself walking in on her...

DAN "And he never tried anything?"

CLARE "With me? No. He was always so correct. My sisters and I used to joke about seducing him one night. In fact, the night of my youngest sister's wedding we had a plan to do it."

I remembered the night. Drinks flowing, spirits high, the local hall filled.

DAN "LOL. What was the plan?"

CLARE "We were going to lure him outside to my hubby's van. I had shoved a whole lot of cushions in there. I told my husband that they were needed for the reception. My sister Taryn and I were going to get naked in the van and Emma in her wedding dress was going to get David to come out there to get the cushions. Then we were going to surprise him!!"

I couldn't remember anything about cushions or vans from the night, but it had struck me as strange then how excited the girls seemed to be. Not wedding-reception-excited, more high-on-something excited.

DAN "Wow. What happened?"

CLARE "What do you think? We chickened out. Suddenly it seemed like a ridiculous teenage plan. Nothing happened."

DAN "LOL. "Did you regret it afterwards? I'm amazed that three of you all wanted your uncle."

CLARE "Yes, we all had the hots for him. Especially Emma, and it was her wedding!! She said afterwards she almost went through with it without the two of us. She tried to get uncle David out to the van on her own. She was going to fuck him in her wedding dress, LOL. She got him to dance with her and was grinding her pussy against him, but my aunt butted in and got uncle to dance with her."

12