The Three Way Murder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I showed her the picture of the wine bottle I'd printed off Hillary's phone.

"Is this the wine that was delivered to your house?"

Monica looked at the picture and then said no it wasn't. The picture was a picture of the wine she liked, but the wine that was delivered was her husband's brand.

That answered my last question.

"Well, Monica, you did kill your husband, though you didn't know you were doing it."

Monica's mouth fell open then.

"How could I kill my husband and not know I was doing it? That makes no sense whatsoever."

I smiled.

"It will when I explain it to you. Here's what happened.

"Your husband intended to kill you the same way he was killed. He was the one who bought the cyclobenzaprine and the needles. He gave them to a woman and promised her ten thousand dollars if she'd buy a bottle of wine, put the drug in it, put the bottle in one of your old wine delivery boxes, and put it on your step. You were supposed to find it, drink the wine, and then die.

"Your husband made one mistake. He gave the woman the picture I showed you. Apparently she saw the name "Rocche" and the picture of the grape vines and thought she'd found it. She took it home, injected the drug into the bottle, and put it in the wine box. You found it and put it in your wine rack. Your husband was looking for some wine to drink, and never suspected he'd gotten the drugged bottle until he couldn't move and stopped breathing."

Monica smiled a little.

"Does this mean you're not charging me with murder?"

"Yes, that's what it means. I'll get you checked out and you can go home."

I got Monica released, got her belongings and clothes and then waited while she changed. When she came out, she looked at her cellphone and frowned.

"I don't have a ride home. I don't suppose I could just hang out in the lobby until you get off and you could give me a ride home, could I?"

Well, given everything I'd put Monica through over the last few days, I couldn't tell her no. I went back to my desk, spent the next hour writing what I'd done that day into my report of the case, and at six walked down to the lobby. When I walked up to Monica, she smiled and stood up.

"I know you haven't had dinner and neither have I. I called a carryout place and ordered dinner for two to be delivered to my house at seven. I hope you can stay. I hate eating alone."

I didn't know you could get a carry out steak dinner, but evidently you can if you're willing to pay enough. It was still too hot to eat when Monica brought it into her dining room and set it on the table. Monica asked what I wanted to drink. I said I figured she'd be drinking wine and she laughed.

"Not until I've dumped every bottle in the house down the toilet and ordered more. I have soft drinks though, and it'll only take five minutes for coffee."

The steak was just right and my twice-baked potato was smothered in bacon, broccoli, and sour cream. When I finished eating, Monica said she was sorry she hadn't ordered dessert.

"I never eat dessert. I used to, but once I passed forty, it seemed to go places I didn't want it to go. I'm already bigger than I should be. I don't need to grow anymore."

I smiled because it felt like Monica was fishing for a compliment.

"Well, you look just fine to me."

Monica sighed.

"That's what I thought too. I mean, all women get a little bigger in the bust and wider in the hips as they age, but I didn't think I was doing too bad. Jack evidently still wanted little boobs and a tight butt. You men don't have any idea how that makes a woman feel - to have you go off and leave her in bed by herself while you're sleeping with a younger woman."

I was just trying to be sympathetic when I said young girls didn't do anything for me. Monica grinned.

"So, if you saw me somewhere, you'd be thinking about having sex with me?"

"Yes, I might."

Monica grinned.

"Would you like to find out what it would be like? I sure would. It's been six months since my husband touched me and all the wine in the world can't fix how I feel right now."

I'd have said I couldn't do something like that if Monica hadn't walked over to my chair and straddled my legs. While I was trying to figure out how to stand up without pushing her ass off onto the floor, Monica unbuttoned her silk blouse and then shrugged it off her shoulders. Her white, lace bra came off next, and when it did she grinned.

"I love having my nipples sucked. See how stiff they already are?"

Well, it had been a long time for me too, but my cock hadn't forgotten how it was supposed to act. It was rapidly becoming uncomfortable being confined in my slacks. It only got worse when Monica lifted her right breast and pushed her nipple into my face.

Now, in spite of what a lot of people think, cops are actually human. We're just taught how to hide that fact when we're on duty. If you push a nice stiff nipple into a human male's face he's going to suck it, and that's exactly what I did. Monica did what I expect most human females would do if they'd just let themselves go. She moaned and reached between us for my cock. Well, that's what most human males wish human females would do. Monica was definitely female and she didn't seem to have any hangups about sex.

She started rubbing my cock through my slacks, and then leaned forward and planted her mouth on mine. I felt her tongue trying to push my mouth open, so I obliged her and then groaned when she tried to lick my tonsils. She gave that up a few seconds later and whispered in my ear.

"Let's go in my bedroom. I want us both to get naked and play until we can't anymore."

Naked and lying on her bed, Monica was way more than I could take even if I wasn't interested. She'd already gotten my interest with that kiss and by poking her stiff nipple in my mouth. When she ran her hands down over her breasts, then her stomach, and then down her spread thighs. I started taking off my shirt. When she stroked her hands back up her thighs to the thatch of light brown hair on her mound, I didn't bother to unlace my shoes. I just pried them off, dropped my pants and underwear, and climbed up on the bed beside her.

Monica giggled then.

"You still have your socks on. Afraid you'll get cold? I can almost guarantee you won't."

Well, Monica was right about that. I was lying there, fondling her left breast and sucking her right nipple when I felt her hand slipping down to my cock again. She ran a fingertip down my length a couple times, then closed her hand around the shaft and gently squeezed. I must have jerked a little because she giggled again.

"It's been a while for you too, hasn't it? We better start slow then."

I wasn't sure what she meant by slow until Monica raised up, put her knees between my legs, let her big breasts settle on my chest, and then kissed me again. After her tongue found mine, she moaned, then broke the kiss and nibbled down my jaw, then my neck, and then my chest with her stiff nipples dragging through my chest and belly hair all the way.

I thought she'd stop and come back up then, but she didn't. She kept on nibbling down over my belly until I felt her lips on my cock head. It jerked up in the air and Monica giggled, then licked the underside. A second later she lifted my cock up, opened her mouth, and closed her lips around my cock head. She raised her head up until she was looking at my face, then grinned around my cock. Her right cheek bulged as she slowly lowered her mouth down over my shaft.

She stopped my lurch with the hand she had wrapped around my shaft, and then started her mouth back up. I'm sure my cock head swelled up even more because of the suction. When her lips were around the ridge at the bottom, Monica licked the tip and then pulled her mouth off with a little wet slurping sound.

She looked up at me and grinned.

"I can do this for hours without making you cum. Think you could take it?"

By the sixth time Monica had done that, I was thinking Jack Mitchell was a complete imbecile. By the tenth, I figured he'd died six months ago and just didn't know it. Monica could have stiffened a limp noodle with her mouth. What she was doing to my cock was more than I could take.

"Monica, if you keep doing that, you're gonna get a surprise. I'm holding back as much as I can."

Monica grinned.

"OK, what can we do next then? I wanna save the big ending for later."

I slipped my hand down and cupped her mound, then wiggled my middle finger.

"You tasted me. Now, I'm going to taste you. Roll over."

Monica didn't just roll over. She rolled over, spread her thighs wide and then lifted her knees. When I slipped between her legs, she put her hands on the back of my head and giggled.

"If you must, you must. I won't stop you."

That was the last thing Monica said for a while, but she wasn't quiet at all. I started slow, like she said she wanted. I just licked her outer lips a little and then spread the hair that had been tangled by her panties. Once I had that done, I slipped my tongue between her soft, puffy, hair-fringed lips until I felt the little ripples of her inner lips, then slowly pushed my tongue down. Those little ripples flowed under my tongue in little fits and starts, and Monica moaned and pushed my head down a little.

I took that as a signal, so I pushed my tongue into Monica's entrance as far as it would go and then moved it in and out. Monica rocked her hips up, my tongue went in a little deeper, and she gasped.

I decided what was fit for the gander would work on the goose too, and slowly dragged my tongue back up over her inner lips. When I got to the place where her inner lips joined, I curled my tongue up and wiggled it against the bottom of her clit. Monica gasped again and I felt her hips jerk up again. One of her hands left my head, and I looked up to see her cupping her left breast and lightly pinching the nipple.

I slipped both hands under her legs and up her sides until I could reach her breasts and then started gently stroking her nipples while my tongue went back down to her entrance. I was on the third trip from her entrance to her clit when Monica put her hand on mine and pushed my fingers together a little harder. She moaned then, so I pinched her other nipple. Monica caught her breath and rocked her body up. Since my tongue was under her clit then, I followed her up, but when she fell back down, I wasn't fast enough. My tongue rasped over the tip of her clit. That caused Monica to jerk her body up again and the underside of my tongue to stroke her stiff clit again.

For a while there, she didn't stop that and I figured all I'd have to do was lay there and let her rub her clit on my tongue. Well, she didn't stop. She just sped up. I pinched both her nipples and Monica moaned, "Oh God, stop. I'm gonna..."

She didn't get the final words out, because she sucked in a deep breath, held it and then began arching her body up off the mattress. She was pushing my face up pretty hard when she gasped and her thighs started to shake. She made a tiny little cry, then fell back down, squeezed my head between her shaking thighs, and made little mewing sounds.

The whole thing had been really fun, so I let her rest about a minute and then started all over again.

This time her clit was stiff as a pencil eraser and it didn't take many strokes of my tongue before Monica was pushing on my head and rocking her hips again. Just like before, she held her breath and started rocking her clit over my tongue. Two firm pinches to her nipples later, Monica cried out, her body shook, and she tried to clamp her thighs around my head.

When she settled down that time, she pulled on my shoulders until my face was even with hers, then pulled me down and kissed me again. My cock was already bumping against her soft, wet lips when Monica pushed me gently away and whispered, "I want to feel you inside me now. Make me cum with you inside me."

She was pretty snug, but really wet, so my cock head slipped between her lips easily. I gently searched for her entrance and when I found it, pushed my cock inside her. She got more snug at that point, and I think I groaned when my cock head went through that place. I know Monica moaned. She also grabbed my ass and tried to pull me inside her.

I chuckled, "I thought you wanted to go slow."

Monica moaned, then murmured, "That was before. Just push it in and screw me."

I did my best to stay slow, and for a while it worked. I'd pull back out until my cock head caught on that tight spot, and then push all the way inside Monica. She'd stroke my back, and maybe nibble my earlobe. After a while though, I could tell she was starting up the slope again. She started meeting each stroke, then meeting each stroke and jerking her body a little, and then meeting each stroke hard enough she was almost lifting us both off the bed.

It was when I bent my head down and tried to find her left nipple that did it. Monica pushed her breast up until I sucked her nipple in my mouth and then arched up when I pinched it between my teeth. Half a dozen strokes later, she gasped, then murmured, "Oh God." Three more strokes was what it took. Monica started arching herself up off the mattress, then jerked her body up and cried out, "Oh God, now." The speed at which her hips were rocking was something I couldn't begin to match, so I let her take me the rest of the way. When I felt the first surge building, I rolled both of Monica's nipples between my fingertips. She cried out again, and I Iost track of everything except the sensation of pumping my cum in her as her passage kept milking at my cock.

When Monica stopped shaking, she eased back down on the mattress and giggled.

"Damn...either I've forgotten a lot, or this was the best I've ever had. I might just keep you around."

I stroked her nipple and laughed when Monica caught her breath.

"It was great for me too, but it looks like you're ready for more."

Monica kissed me and then whispered, "not tonight, but definitely tomorrow morning. Let's go to sleep now."

}|{

Cops quickly learn how to read people. It's how we separate the good guys from the bad guys and sometimes it's hard to tell the difference. I learned a lot about women on that case.

Janice was a really nice girl who fell for a guy who knew how to talk to women. I seriously doubt he'd have followed through on his promise to her. I felt sorry for her a little, but life's like that. Just when you think you're sailing calm seas, a wave comes along and sinks your boat. I thought Janice would probably come out of this a lot smarter and a lot more careful about who she trusted.

Hillary...well, Hillary got a bad start for some reason and never backed up to fix it. She'll have a chance now if she wants to take it. She got ten years and could be paroled after six. I hope she decides the sex trade has passed her by and finds a real job. Somehow though, I'm not holding out a lot of hope.

Monica was a woman I thought could be pretty tough and that was true. She never backed down from her original statement and I was pretty rough on her. She also didn't hold that against me. She held as much of her against me as she could that night and the next morning though.

That night turned into what I'll call a "relationship of convenience". Neither of us wants to get married. Monica's running the whole company now, and she says she doesn't have time to be a wife. As for me, I keep really fucked up hours sometimes, so I probably wouldn't be a good husband either. I know I wasn't the first time.

We don't want to give each other up either, so we've kind of reached an agreement. When Monica needs to see me, she'll call and ask if I'm going to be busy that night. That's usually about three nights a week and I make one or two. Those are some really great nights. Monica is the woman most men dream about.

The weekends are even better. I'll drive over to her house on Friday night and we'll spend the weekend together. We don't spend it in bed like you're probably thinking. We just have fun doing things together like going to a museum or hiking through Land Between The Lakes or just watching an afternoon movie. It's at night when Monica rolls over and hooks her thigh over mine. She'll say, "I need to be screwed, Mark. Think you can handle that?"

I could go into detail about all the positions Monica likes and what she likes to do, but I won't. Instead, I'll tell you about the best week of my life so far, though I'd bet Monica will think of a way to top it.

She asked when I could take my vacation and when I told her, she booked a flight and rented a house on the beach in the Virgin Islands. It was a great week. I didn't worry about phone calls at night or if the Crime Lab had come up with any new evidence. All I had to worry about was making sure Monica was happy. Since making Monica happy made me happy too, that wasn't a worry at all.

After dinner our last night, Monica said, "There's something I've always wanted to do but never got to do. Since this is our last night here, let's go do it."

I didn't have a clue as to what she wanted, but when she picked up a blanket and walked out the door to the beach, I thought I was starting to understand. When we got there, Monica spread out the blanket and then took off her clothes. She put her arms around my neck, kissed me, and then whispered "Take me right here, Mark."

Seeing Monica's sensuous body lit by the full moon that night was erotic as hell. Feeling her buck into my strokes as we both came, and then feeling her hold me inside her until my cock finally slipped out was fantastic.

I don't know if you'd call what we have love or not. It's more like I said. We don't want to get married but we don't want to be apart either. I guess that's as much as some people ever have. For us, it's enough.