The Threshold

Story Info
New mage detective mast save his partner and the world.
5.6k words
3.83
1.9k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had only been on the magic force for a month having just graduated Mage Acadamy six months ago. I didn't have a strong power, mine was detection and I was able to master barrier spells as well. Yet here I was being called into the office of mage captain Carolyn Santos. She was an intimidating woman; she was only 5 foot five yet she seemed to tower over most six-foot men. Her 38 dd tits were barely contained by her business suit jacket. Lean muscular legs and a bubble butt fit her pencil skirt perfectly. She had long honey colored hair that was always braided down her back and clear blue eyes.

"If I don't have those files on my desk in a hour your fired!" Carolyn yelled into the phone, then she looked up and saw me. "What are you doing here Edwards?"

"You wanted to see me Captain?" I replied

"What the hell are talking about Edward's? I didn't call you." Carolyn replied

It was at this moment Summer Reigns walked into the office, the famed witch hunter herself. Summer and I had gone to the magic academy together, she had been the top of our class and graduated in under two years, while I was at the bottom and it took me four long years to graduate. She always looked amazing, today was no different her long black hair was pulled into a sleek pony tail. Her legs were wrapped in latex leggings that showed the muscles in her legs and her firm ass. She was wearing a buckled-up leather corset and a half jacket. She walked in and sat down next to me.

"Hey boss, you wanted me to get a partner and I think Edwards would be best suited, it's that right Michael." Summer explained.

"Hold on I need to take this call." Carolyn said as the phone rang.

"Hey Edwards, can you use your detection magic and see if the captain is spelled?" Summer asked.

"Yeah, sure hold on." I replied.

As a said my incantation my eyes went completely white. As I looked over at my boss Carolyn she had definitely been spelled. It was a massive 18-layer spell compulsion, mind control, memory, sex and dark magic combined. Her eyes had a pink glow about them that was related to lust magic. Floating above her were two clouds, one blue one yellow, I could tell it was memory and compulsion magic. In her forehead was the magic rune for mind control. It was then Carolyn's secretary Akio came in I noticed she also had been spelled and it was exactly the same as Carolyn. I looked as Summer and she wasn't spelled at all.

"Both her and her secretary are spelled and it's a dangerous spell." I told Summer.

"What are you two going on about?" Carolyn asked clearly annoyed.

"Nothing ma'am I was just telling Edwards about my case and asking if he could help. I mean you did say I needed a partner on this one." Summer told Carolyn

"Edward's your now assigned to Summers case." Carolyn ordered. 'Now both of you get out."

As I closed the door to the captain's office Summer pulled me aside.

"Shit, I knew there was a Trojan horse but I didn't think it be the captain. You said Akio was also spell, Dammit. Alright Edwards do me a favor and check the rest of the force will you." She spoke.

Looking at everyone it was obvious that the entire force was compromise. Almost every female had the same spell on them and most males had some form of compulsion or memory magic on them.

"It's bad Summer, almost everyone is compromised. The females are like the captain and the males have memory or compulsion on them." I replied.

"I knew something was up every time I felt like I was getting close she would have me chase a dead end. Okay there's a file on my desk in a blue folder, I want you to get it and read up. It has all the Info I've gathered so far. I'm going to go chase a lead. If you don't hear from me tomorrow assume the worst." Summer said as she walked away.

Here I was, at the location I last heard from Summer. It had been almost a week since I had seen her walk out of the office. I had read her file and the name that pop up was Jacob Crenshaw, a low-level mage but a powerful tycoon. His businesses were merely a front for his illegal activities. Everything from slavery to drugs to magical abuse. As I stood before an empty lot, I could already see a magic barrier in place. Knowing what happened to the captain and the rest of the mage force I put a barrier around my mind to protect me. I guess it was time to cross the threshold.

As I did, I was standing before a large Masion. As I approached the building, I saw women in varying degrees of undress and many distinguish gentlemen both mage and norm alike.

"Ah Mr. Edwards so glad to finally meet you." A man I recognized as Jacob Crenshaw said.

"Well this is quite the setup you've got going here Mr. Crenshaw." I replied

"Ah, I see you figured out who I am well done Mr. Edwards." Replied Crenshaw

"I can't take all the credit, it was really my partner Summer, she did all the leg work all I did was put the final piece down and figured it was you. By the way you haven't seen Summer have you. Last I saw her she was following the clues here." I stated .

He laughed and led me onto the mansion as we entered the large banquet hall there were five women on pedestals, on the fifth one was none other than Summer. She was naked except for a silk collar around her neck and a black thong that was holding two sex toys from the wires coming out and attached to remotes on her thong. All the women were exactly the same they each held a plate in the hands with a do not touch sign on it. Eyes blank and vacant staring at nothing.

"Here she is Mr. Edwards, lovely isn't she. By the time she made it to the front door she had no idea she's been compelled to remove all her clothing. Amazingly she made it all the way to this room before she lost the ability to think. After that one of my helpers simply walked her down stairs and began her treatment." He recalled.

"Ah yes being spelled to become one of your mindless sex slaves to be sold." I stated

"Well seems like some is countering my spells." He said growing more irritated.

It was then the room cleared out and eight bodyguards showed up.

"Now Mr. Edwards I was going to do this the easy way but I can't seem to spell you so the hard way it is. Please take Mr. Edwards to a bond room." Crenshaw said as he walked back to his party

I was led further into the mansion; towards the back I was pushed into a room. As I got my bearing a notice a woman sleeping but she was on her side with her back to me so I couldn't see who she was. On a table next to her was a magic item and I quickly put up a barrier around the item.

"What time is it? How much did I drink last night? Edwards, what are you doing in my . . . This isn't my room. Where am I??" Carolyn said as she woke up.

"Captain! . . . Shit this is a fucking shit storm. Hold on ma'am, memory unbound!" I said.

All the suppressed memories came back to her. I watched as she broke down in tears then raged, broke down again. After crying for 5 minutes she looked up at me.

"I'm a horrible person Edwards, I did this to most of the force. Akio my secretary, she's my adopted daughter and I brought her here and helped them enslave her." Carolyn said about to break down again.

" Captain . . . Captain . . . Carolyn!" that got her attention. "You didn't do anything wrong you were already a slave and weren't in control of yourself. Now we have a lot going on.

"Okay Edwards bring me up to speed." She said

"Okay the biggest problem right now is that" I said point to the stone on the table next to her.

"Shit is that a bonding stone?" she replied

"Yeah, more accurately it's a soul stone. My guess is Crenshaw spell usually compelled men and women to obey him. Women he enslaved and men became tools for him. Since I used barrier magic before I came in here I wasn't compelled to obey so here we are. I think if we soul bonded while you were his mindless thrall I would have become one too but I was able to enact a barrier before that happened." I explained.

"Next we have Summers and half if not all the magic force enslaved and have no idea about how to get out of this room. Finally we have to find the source of the spell and put and end to it." I said

"Well, the only way out of the rooms is once the bonding spell is complete. I've seen him bond only four other women. As for the source its down in the basement. Unfortunately, Summer and the other aren't top priority. Edward's I'm going to need you to bond with me." Carolyn replied.

"Captain what are you talking about, we both now that spell is outlawed. If we do this, we're making each other soul mates. Now I wouldn't mind being bonded to powerful sexy mage like you but look at me." I stated

"Look Edwards, I know the ramifications if doing this spell but if we don't we're stuck in here. Please we need to stop this madman. If it makes you feel better that's an order. She said with a fake smile.

"I can't believe I'm even agreeing to this, shit!" I said frustrated.

I walked over to the soul stone, in all my studies thus was the one spell that couldn't be countered, couldn't be blocked, couldn't be released from. Once activated two people were bound and it was final. Now here I am about to bind myself to my sexy and attractive boss. I deactivate the barrier I put upon the soul stone. It was like fire in front of my eyes. I glanced at Carolyn to see she had gone stiff and her eye were completely white. She was vibrating. Them the most intense pain on my chest and head it felt like I was being torn apart.

"Please make it stop, my head!" Carolyn cried out.

Just I was about to pass out the pain stopped and when I opened my eyes, I saw Carolyn lying on the bed panting in pain. I ran to her and as soon as we touched, we both felt it, the desire, the need, I just had to have her. I pulled off my shirt and was undoing my buckle when two delicate hands grabbed my pants and boxers and pulled them down. I step out of them as I looked up Carolyn was already naked. The need overtook me and I line up my dick and drove home.

"Oh Michael, you fill me up so perfectly. Please don't stop, harder. Oh just pound my pussy till I pass out." Carolyn shriek at me.

"Fuck! Damn woman you are a needy slut aren't you." I replied

"Yes, oh dear lord, don't stop, never felt like this before. So close, Cumming. Carolyn screamed.

As she came her pussy clenched my dick sending me over the edge, filling her womb with rope after rope of my cum. I then collapse on top of her and she clutched me tight

"Oh, my I know most of that was the magic but I have never felt more alive in my life. As much as I love to stay like this forever, we need to get out of here and stop Crenshaw, but I could stay like this forever." Carolyn said.

"Look Carolyn, once we stop Crenshaw we can figure us out but for now get dressed and let's go." I told her.

"Yes master!" she said as she winked at me.

After getting my clothes back on I turned to see Carolyn in a silver latex mini dress and black ankle boots. She looked so amazing and sexy I wanted to take her right there and fuck her brains out. But I push that though back I needed to focus on ending this spell and rescuing Carolyn, Summer, and the rest of the people enslaved by Crenshaw.

"Carolyn do you know how to get to the spell source." I asked.

"Yeah, from here its down the hall make a left then take the stairs down to the basement." She told me.

As we went to leave, she spotted a guard bringing another woman into a different bonding room. Carolyn quickly pushed me back into the warm and closed the door enough to keep looking through it.

"No . . . no . . . no, not Akio, oh lord we have to help her, please Michael!" she said to me

"Wait, what's going on? Who are you, oh Akio your secretary." I replied.

"Akio was being led into a different bonding room. Why her? Please we have to help her maybe we can get her out before the room locks itself. I'll stun the guard and you slip in and get her out. She's my adopted daughter Michael, I can't let her end up bonded at all." Carolyn pleaded with me.

"Okay calm down Carolyn, we'll help her. Just make sure that guard is good and out. I don't want him signaling for back up." I said trying to calm her down.

As we entered the hallway the body guard came out of Akio's room. Before I knew what was happening Carolyn was hitting him with a stun spell. His body went limp and he collapse to the ground. For good measure I dragged him back to the room we came out of and locked him in.

"Okay Carolyn, I'm going to put a barrier around us before we go in. I'm going to need you to make sure the door doesn't close otherwise we're in trouble." I stated.

Entering the room, we found Akio laying on the bed staring at the ceiling. She was naked except for a red leather collar around her neck and red leather knee high boots, on the night stand next to her bed was a red thong and two egg vibrators. Thinking back, she was one of the five girls where Summer was posed. Next to the sex toys was a magic item meant to mentally control another person's mind. As I went to check Akio, I felt Carolyn run past me and grab Akio. I turn around just in time to see the door close shut.

"Akio sweetie, can you hear me?" Carolyn cried.

"Hold on let me put a barrier around her mind as well." I said as I put a barrier around Akio.

"Oh, my head, mom is that you? I mean Captain, where are my clothes? What is going on here?" Akio screamed surprised.

" Michael, please help with her memories." Carolyn asked concerned

Once I did the memory spell, Akio grabbed Carolyn and cried as held her.

"Is it really you mom I'm mean captain? Akio sobbed.

"Yeah Edward's freed me, and don't worry he know about us as well." Carolyn said trying to comfort her.

"How long have you been a slave? How long have I? Summer was right thus whole time; I hope she's okay. Wait I remember she was in the hall with me and the others." Akio gasped

"Baby I was a slave for three years and I am so sorry I helped enslave you. I brought you in a six months ago." Carolyn said

"Wait, why were you five ladies in the banquet hall? I asked.

"To wear us down, those toys are spelled to keep us mindless and horny. The five of us keep breaking free of this spell, if only temporarily. Crenshaw added these spelled toys to us to further break us. If I'm in this room again then Crenshaw was trying to control my mind again." Akio explained.

"Beside you and Summer, who are the other three ladies." I asked.

"I know the red head is Maddison Jones, like you she practiced barrier magic. She works for the mayor. Ah the Black girl, I don't know who she is. He called her cocoa but I think she was a rouge mage or hired gun. The last girl I'm surprise you don't recognize. It's Teri Philmont she was in you and Summer's graduation class." Akio recounted.

"Ok I think I remember she always came in second behind Sumner. Okay next question, how do we get out of this room. I had to soul bond with Carolyn to escape her room." I asked

"What mom you guys are bonded. I never thought he would put you in that room. Okay well this is so bad just grab the magic item and place it on my head it will give you control of my mind but don't worry I've broken free of its control before so control me and let's get out of here, but please find me some clothes. I love these boots but it's a bit to drafty for me." Akio said.

"Wait, what? I don't want to control you." I replied shock.

"Don't think of it as controlling me. We won't be bonded like you and mom. I'll be more like a personal assistant who can't say no. Beside I'll be able to break free of its control in like a week I've done it before, that's why I was in the hall." Akio said.

Hesitantly I grabbed the magic item, it was designed like a halo or crown to sit on a person's head. Once I put it on Akio's her eyes began to flutter. I felt the power coursing through my body as well. When it stopped I saw Akio smiling at me.

"Sir this one is happy to obey your every command." Akio said as she stuck her tongue out at me. "Just kidding Edwards, although I do have a strong desire to obey you."

"Michael, the door its open, what's the plan." Carolyn asked

"I think you and I should head downstairs and see if we can stop this spell. Akio, I want you to go get Summer, if what you say is true then if you remove these toys from Summer, she should regain her senses." I told them.

"Michael, do you think that's safe won't they just capture Akio and bring her here or put her toys back in her." Carolyn said

"I don't think they'll be paying attention to another enslaved girl waking up to Summer. All Akio has to so is pull the toys out, so loosen her thong and let toys slip out. Now if you can so that to the other three ladies, they may provide a distraction for you to grab Summer and meet us downstairs." I told them.

"I can do that Edward's no problem, none of the guards pay attention to us slaves anyway." Akio told us.

As I watch Akio leave back the way I'd come in I wondered if she would be okay. Carolyn and I made it to the end of hall and down the stairs no problem. At the bottom we found a security room. There was one guard watching nine monitors.

"Carolyn think you can put him to sleep." I asked before I realized who I was talking too.

"Of coarse Michael, it's not a problem." She said with a smile.

As the man hell unconscious, I moved him to the floor and took his seat. In one monitor I saw Crenshaw talking to a sexy blonde in a latex dress, they were both in the basement. As she did the spell, I realized she was the caster and Crenshaw was just a front man.

"Do you recognize her?" I asked Carolyn

"Judith Pendragon, she's a decent witch, too bad she comes from a family of criminals. I'm not surprised she's involved in this. Hey its Akio." Carolyn said.

I turn to see another monitor and I could see Akio near Summer. She was right not one person paid her any attention. She skillfully pulled the toys from Summers sex and butt and remove the controller from her thong. She then went to the next lady and repeated the process until the remaining women were free from the sex toy imprisonment. Akio then walked back to Summer who looked about ready to scream. Using hand gestures she able to get Summers attention and somehow got her to remain still.

"Okay they're safe but we have another problem Judith is coming this way. Carolyn whispered to me.

I watched the monitor as saw Judith walk towards the stairwell we were next to.

" I have an idea Michael but I don't think your going to like it. Carolyn expressed to me.

"I see that look in you eyes, you want me to bond with her don't you" I said concerned.

"Well the rooms are at the top of the stairwell and if you control her you could order her to undo the spell." She explained

"Dammit all to hell, why do you have to make sense? Let see if we can get back into Akio's room, I can use the halo thing and control her." I yelled at her.

"I'm sorry if I upset you but this is the best way." Carolyn replied.

"it's not you Carolyn it's this whole situation. I came here hoping to find Summer and I end up confronting Crenshaw then get bonded to you. To rescue Akio, I have to control her thankfully she'll break free when she wants and now to stop this crazy madman, I have to probably enslave another witch one who's probably a criminal. Whatever let get upstairs as soon as you can stun her and put her in an empty room." I explained

We left the room and lock the door. We then headed back upstairs. I stood before a door and turned to speak to Carolyn.

"Okay, Akio's room is locked and I have no idea what's in these room so once you knock her out, put her in anyone of the rooms but our original room." I told her.

"Hey who are you and what do you think you're doing here? Wait, Carolyn oh you must be the worm Jacob was complaining about. Well . . . Ohhhh." Judith says before passing out.

12