The Thrill Of It All Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Something caught your eye? Go on, take a look," John suggested, noticing his wife glancing over into the distance. "I'll pick up the order then come and join you."

"Order?" Roberta asked. "What order?"

"Oh, just a few things for later. Nothing to concern yourself with. Now, off you go... and that's an order."

John watched as his wife walked off towards the back of the store, then turned and headed towards the now unoccupied checkout counter.

"Can I help you, sir?" the assistant, a thirty-something woman, heavy on the make-up, asked.

"Hope so," John responded. "Got an order to collect."

"Sure... no problem," the assistant replied, giving John a knowing smile. "What name is it?"

"Leber... John Leber."

"No worries. I'll grab it from out the back."

"Great," John replied, smiling back as he remembered just what he had ordered. This was going to be a weekend to remember for his wife, and the closest he could get to acting out her fantasy without actually introducing somebody else to their love life. "You don't mind if I have a glance around, do you?"

"Not at all. Take your time," the assistant replied. "And... do let me know if you need any help."

For a moment John stood there. Had he imagined it, or had this younger woman just run her eyes over him? As he watched the assistant head off to what must have been a stock room, John couldn't help but stare at her tight denim jeans, the fabric clinging to her legs. It wasn't the jeans though which had grabbed his attention, but more the way they squeezed her ass, pulling her cheeks together, making them ever so firm, ever so teasingly tactile.

Once more, he fantasised about the idea of a threesome. It was just that, a fantasy. John would never do anything to hurt his darling wife. Darling wife? Suddenly John's train of thought headed off to what she was up to, and he set off to find Roberta.

Roberta too was fantasising. The object of her desire was a pair of trousers; skinny, shiny, wet-look latex trousers, with a smoothness that you just had to run your hands over. She'd never worn latex before but, in her mind, she could feel the fabric clinging to her every curve, hugging her tight, warm against her bare skin. Oh yes, they were sexy as hell.

That wasn't all. If the trousers were sexy as hell, then the full length catsuits were to die for. Roberta just couldn't help herself. Before long, she was standing in front a full-length mirror, holding a black catsuit, and imagining herself out on the town, eyes bearing down on her as she made one hell of an entrance. The more she stared at her reflection, the more she watched the latex sway with her every movement, the more Roberta imagined wearing the same.

How would it feel?

Would it be too tight?

Would it be too hot?

Would she look good smothered in sensual latex?

Would her natural curves meld into firm, sensual mounds?

Was her ass just too—

Roberta was so engrossed in her imaginary world, that she didn't even notice John joining her.

"Oh, so sexy," John whispered, standing behind Roberta, and wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Do you think so?" Roberta responded, holding the catsuit away from her body and once again imagining it filled with her ample curves.

"I mean so," John replied, placing a gentle kiss on Roberta's neck. "Oh yes... and the catsuit's not bad either."

Roberta spun around. The expression on her face spoke both of embarrassment at the flattery and a lack of amusement at the way he had teased her. It was momentary, Roberta replacing any displeasure with a soft sensual kiss.

"What do you think, John?" Roberta asked, breaking away from the embrace and once more holding the catsuit up. "Do you think it suits me?"

"I think it's wonderful... but... well... it's now what..." John started to respond without ever really saying anything.

"You don't like it, do you?" Roberta exclaimed. "You don't think I'd look good in it."

"No... no... I just... well... yes... of course I like it... and... of course you'd look good in it," John backtracked. "You look fantastic in anything, and even better in nothing," he added, trying to avoid digging himself into any hole.

"Then, what is it?" Roberta asked. "I know you like tight trousers. I've seen the way you stare when they walk past you."

"Well..." John tried to explain.

"I knew it!" Roberta interrupted, not really allowing John time to plead his case. Her mind had flicked back to the petite young receptionist from the office, a vision of Diana clad in skin-tight latex filling her imagination. "You don't think my fat ass would look good, do you? Not like that skinny little Diana you had your eye on."

Before John had the chance to counter once more, the shop assistant interrupted their heated discussion.

"Excuse me sir..." the woman in the tight jeans interrupted. "If you don't mind me saying... the latex is a great choice. They're new. Made to measure for that perfect fit."

"Have you worn latex before?" the shop assistant then addressed Roberta.

"Ermm... no," Roberta replied, hanging the catsuit back up on the rail.

"So, these... these are just samples, to highlight the range. Haven't got all the sizes or designs in yet, but we have them on order," the assistant responded, smiling. "Won't be the perfect fit, but it will give you an idea of how it feels. Should be here in a week or two. Why don't you come back, and you can try one on... take it for a day or two to see if you like the feel."

"Another time, then," John responded, moving conversation on quickly before his wife had the chance to say anything else.

Roberta looked at John, then back at the shop assistant. She so wanted to try an outfit on, even if her husband didn't approve. His wishes had been clear, though. Such tight-fitting clothes were for those with the perfect body, and not somebody like her. The look in her eyes said it all, but Roberta wasn't going to complain. She never did.

To be honest, John hadn't voiced any wishes at all. The whole idea of picking up his order in person, was to see what else caught his darling wife's eye, and now he knew. Birthdays needed surprises, and sometimes it took time to arrange the perfect present. Now he knew what the surprise would be. All he needed to decide though was whether to go for the trousers, the catsuit, or even—John glanced across the range, his eyes falling on something much kinkier—one of those. Oh yes, he could just imagine his darling wife bedecked in latex, bound and ready to be used. Now, that would be one hell of a birthday surprise.

"For what it's worth, your lover would look wonderful in latex," the assistant replied.

"I know," John responded, "but not today." As he closed out the conversation, John turned towards the assistant and gave a knowing wink.

"Yes, sir," came another reply, the assistant realising that there was more to this than met the eye. "Now, what about your order, sir? Shall I bag it up for you?"

"Order?" Roberta asked, her mind distracted from the disappointment over the latex outfits. "What did you order, John?"

For a moment, there was a pause. Roberta simply stared at her husband, and John just smiled.

"Tell me... tell me what you ordered," Roberta repeated.

"All in good time, my dear. Good things come to those who wait," John teased.

"But I can't wait," Roberta continued. "You know what I'm like with surprises."

"Oh yes... that I know," John replied, smiling at Roberta as he considered the surprise he had in mind for her birthday, then turning to the sales assistant. "You heard my wife, didn't you? She can't wait."

"Shall I bring it over?" the assistant asked.

"Oh, just the plug," John replied, "the rest you can bag up."

As the shop assistant headed off with a smile on her face, Roberta's expression was one of confusion. Why a plug? She had plugs at home, nice, jewelled plugs, so why another.

"Would you like me to open it, sir?" the assistant asked, returning with a box in hand.

"Yes please. I know my wife was disappointed at not being able to try the latex on, but I'm sure she'd love to give this one a go," John replied.

Roberta's look of confusion turned to one of concern as she listened to John's response to what had been a simple question.

"Am I right, darling?" John asked.

By now, Roberta wasn't listening. Her attention had moved towards the assistant, or more so to the silver plug lying there in its presentation box. Oh god, this was a plug and a half. Solid steel glinted back at Roberta, but that wasn't all. Her usual plugs were simple teardrop affairs, varying in size from small to medium. This was different. It was tapered like the others, and had the usual wide base, but instead of a single teardrop, five increasingly larger metal spheres were fused together to form five inches of insertable pleasure, or—Roberta gasped as she stared at the girth of the largest ball—torment.

Concern? It wasn't the plug which concerned her, nor the idea of filling her back passage with such an object—to be honest, that excited Roberta, so much so that she could feel her heart starting to pound. Roberta's concern came more from the who than the what. Here was her husband, brazenly suggesting she stuffed the new plug up inside, with a stranger hanging on to every word.

Did she have any option? That wasn't really a question. Roberta knew the answer and, slowly but without hesitation, reached out for the silver plug. Immediately her concerns grew. The plug wasn't just long, nor just wide. The plug was also heavy... about twice as heavy as her silver love balls.

"There's a changing room over there," the assistant replied, pointing towards the far wall of the shop.

"Errr... what?" Roberta responded, suddenly realising that she was being spoken to.

"A changing room," the assistant repeated, pointing once more towards the far wall. "Pick yourself up one of the small lubes on your way... no charge, but I reckon you'll need it."

Roberta looked at the assistant, then at her husband. Was she expecting him to suddenly back down, knowing he had teased her a little too far? Was she expecting to be given a reprieve, or was she hoping to be ordered onwards?

"Go on, my dear," John responded, smiling. "Unless... that is... unless you want to do it right here. I'm sure the assistant wouldn't mind."

Roberta was already half way to the changing room by the time John finished. Together at home, she might not have minded him watching, but not with a stranger in tow. Grabbing the smallest bottle of lube off the shelf, Roberta disappeared into the cubicle and pulled the curtain across. It was a vain attempt at privacy, given that the two people in closest proximity knew exactly why she was in there.

Still though, it was exciting, just as it had been back in the office restrooms. For a moment, Roberta stood there, wondering. Did she still have an audience? Was John standing right outside the curtain, listening to her every move? Just the thought of it had Roberta's pulse racing faster. Then there was the shop assistant, the total stranger in those tight blue jeans. Was she also waiting outside? Was she also listening in?

"How are you getting on?" came a voice from outside. "Do you need a helping hand?"

It was John, and instantly Roberta knew there was only one thing for it. She had better get on with it, or for sure she would have an audience, and knowing John it would be a public audience. There was a stool in the changing room, plastic topped with three metal legs, and Roberta carefully balanced both the plug and bottle of lube on top.

Roberta hooked her thumbs over the waistband of her red lace knickers and, bending forward, pulled them all the way down. Carefully she stepped out of the flimsy garment. She turned her attention to the lube, first coating the shiny metal plug, then doing the same to her tight little rosebud.

Oh, how she wanted to take it slowly, to ease first one then two fingers inside, gradually stretching her sphincter in readiness for the stuffing she knew was coming. Anal was one of those things she had learnt to enjoy, yet still it didn't come naturally. She needed time, to prepare, to relax, to become accustomed. Time though was the one thing she didn't have. Roberta applied a little more lube to her opening then, with a gasp, pushed a finger up inside. She was working fast, stretching her opening, easing a second finger inside just as quickly as she could.

Her tightness gave a little more, and Roberta swapped fingers for plug. The first ball went in easily, and for a moment Roberta smiled. Maybe this wouldn't be so difficult after all. With a gentle push and a twist, she felt the second ball slip inside, her opening closing down once the full girth had been taken. This wasn't so bad, Roberta thought to herself. Two down, three to go.

Roberta didn't know it, but there was an audience outside. It wasn't John, nor the shop assistant. They were over at the front counter, bagging up the rest of the order. The unseen audience was another customer, unknowingly in earshot as she browsed the shop's range of dildos.

The third ball was more difficult, its girth stretching a less than ideally relaxed sphincter out tight. There were still two to go. Roberta went back to work with the lube, smearing the remaining two balls as they hung obscenely down from her puckered ass. She twisted and pushed once more. Roberta held her breath. It was tight, so tight, but little by little, and with an audible gasp, she took the penultimate ball.

Roberta was breathing heavily by now, yet she still had one more ball to go. The final one was the widest. She ran her fingers around its girth, then up against her already filled opening. This one had to be the best part of a couple of inches across, before narrowing down to a thinner shaft. How the hell was she going to get this one inside?

Roberta twisted the plug.

Roberta pushed the plug.

Roberta forced the metal ball against her opening.

It was going nowhere.

She needed a way to relax, to take her mind away from the fullness already consuming her back passage and the tightness in her opening. She needed...

With a soft gasp, Roberta started to rub at her clit with one hand. She could feel the pleasure passing through her as her now hardening bundle of nerves burst into life. Before long, the tightness in her ass was forgotten, replaced by an overwhelming desire. Roberta continued to work her clit, and as she did, she started to relax. Her breaths quickened, her gasps intensifying into soft moans.

A warmth came over Roberta.

She was so close.

She wanted to cum.

She needed to—

"Ughh," Roberta squealed, this time a most audible squeal.

It wasn't the squeal of orgasmic release which left her lips, but more the feeling of relief as that last ball squeezed inside and her rosebud narrowed once more, holding the plug securely in place despite its considerable weight. Roberta had never forgotten about the plug, and the need to have it fully in her ass before leaving the changing room. All the time she had been toying with her clit, Roberta continued to work the metal balls... pushing... probing... slowly forcing the last one beyond her tight opening.

She squealed again as she bent down to pick up her knickers. Roberta had five whole inches of immobile metal plug up inside her ass, filling her up, stretching her out, pressing firmly against erogenous zones she never knew existed. Dressed once more, she took a first step back towards the shop. It was uncomfortable. It was strained. It was... god, yes... it was thrilling. She would get used to the tightness. The feeling of discomfort would pass. The thrill though would last much longer... the thrill of knowing your hidden secret... the thrill of feeling it stimulating her from the inside with every movement.

Roberta opened the changing room curtain, expecting to see her husband and the shopping assistant right outside. Instead, though, it was another woman who was standing there, her hand gripping a boxed dildo, her eyes though fixed on the changing room curtain.

As Roberta took those first few ass-filled steps, her breathing still heightened by the closeness she had taken herself to orgasmic bliss, the woman smiled back at her. There was a knowing look in this stranger's eye, a look which suggested she could imagine just what Roberta had been up to. Could she? Could she know that Roberta now had her ass tightly stretched around a huge metal plug?

"Five inches, and oh so thick," Roberta whispered as she walked past. "Fills you up nicely."

With that, Roberta was gone. She never saw the stranger quickly put back the dildo she had been holding, swapping it for a larger, thicker model. She was so consumed by the feelings deep inside, that she never even asked what was in the bag as her and John left the shop. Roberta's mind was somewhat preoccupied. As they walked back towards the town, every cobbled step simply intensified the sensitivity within. Roberta only had one thought on her mind, which was to get back home, and get back quickly.

John though, had another idea.

"Lunch?" John asked as they reached the town centre once more.

"I'm stuffed already," Roberta responded.

"I know," John teased, giving his wife a playful slap on the ass, "but I reckon you'll need some energy to keep you going, especially with what I have in mind for my dirty little slut. Am I right?"

For a moment, Roberta paused before responding.

"Yes, you are right, darling. I am your dirty little slut."

John had a smile on his face as he led his wife into a nearby bistro. It wasn't a posh affair, not like the one he had taken her to the other night. This place was square tables, each covered with a red and white checked plastic tablecloth and surrounded by plain wooden chairs. That said, they had eaten there before, and the food was delicious, perfect for a little pre-performance snack.

With a waiter hovering, menus in hand, the couple sat down.

"Oohh!" Roberta uttered a surprised squeal as she rested her bottom on the wooden seat, and instantly felt the plug press further inside.

"Are you okay?" the waiter asked, a touch of concern in his voice.

"Oh, yes!" Roberta responded. "The chair was a little cold. Took me by surprise."

There was a huge smile on Roberta's face as the waiter headed off to fetch drinks, and she started to digest the menu. The chair wasn't cold at all. In fact, neither was she. Roberta was in the place she loved to be, playing the secret slut, and she was feeling hot as hell.

"Can I choose anything, or have you already decided?" Roberta asked her husband.

"Oh, my darling... here you can choose anything you want," John responded, a serious look on his face. "The minute we get back home though, you are all mine to do with as I want... and, boy, have I got some plans for you. Do you understand!"

There was a silent pause. Roberta didn't say anything, nor did she want to. She didn't need to say a word to tell her husband what he wanted to know. In fact, Roberta knew better than to say a word, especially without permission, and the end of John's sentence was very much a command rather than a question. She shuffled a little on her chair, trying to get more comfortable, or more to the point enjoying the subtle movement inside.

It was John who confirmed what he already knew.

"I see. Lost for words... but I guess that plug in your ass keeps reminding you of who you are... or, who you will be. Am I right?"

Slowly, with a touch of submissive embarrassment, Roberta nodded her head. When she was his to do with as he wanted, she knew the score, she knew how to behave, she knew how to submit. Externally, she may have done just that, but inside her pulse was racing and she couldn't wait to get home, to get going, to let him have his way with her. Roberta loved it when her husband played dominant. It was one of her secrets, one which she kept between her and John.