The Throbbing Cooks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bassist, Gene, was a quiet and careful man. He was muscular with a full beard that ran down to his chest. He had gone topless for the show, and his arms and chest were covered with a nearly unbroken tableau of tattoos. He didn't look up from his own hands, so Summer moved on.

Summer didn't know the drummer's name. He was new and, while enthusiastic, didn't quite fit in with the rest of the band. He was a last-minute replacement after the band's original drummer reportedly left to join some British group. Unfortunately, he had recently died after choking on his own vomit. Or someone else's... the fan club was fairly divided on the issue.

So that left Panther. Summer studied him, watching and appreciating the way he moved. He seemed extremely sexual, even when he was merely playing music. She noticed, with satisfaction, the large bulge in his tight pants. He almost seemed to point it at the women in the audience as he sought them out from the edge of the stage. He looked from one to the other, making obscene gestures liberally. But when he stood near Summer, it was almost as though he was looking past her. He avoided her gaze, smiling at a woman somewhere behind her. It was frustrating.

They transitioned into the next song- one that Summer didn't recognize, but she liked the beat. Once again, Panther made his way past the front row, stopping right in front of Summer for one of his legendary solos. He swung one leg up high and over the body of the guitar, never missing a single note as his hand flew over the neck. He contorted again, keeping the guitar in front of him as he fell to his knees at the edge of the stage. He looked her in the eyes as he pulled agonized notes from his guitar, bending the strings, pushing and pulling at the whammy bar, and gyrating his hips to the music.

Summer knew that was her one opportunity. She intended to take it.

She locked on his eyed and grabbed the bottom of her tight shirt, making sure to catch the button of her bra as she slid her hands upwards and towards her neck. This, as planned, freed her tits and gave the man a perfect view of her creamy flesh. In fact, anyone who was looking could have seen them, but everyone else seemed to be paying attention to the band. Only Panther saw what she had offered to him. She smirked and lowered her bra and shirt back into place.

She could tell right away that he had not only seen her, but that he liked what he saw. His face broke out into a huge grin and the bulge in his pants seemed to grow just a bit bigger. He missed a single note- not enough for anyone but him and Summer to notice- but that was enough to bring him back to reality. He shook his head as if suddenly remembering where he was, and he ended the unusually long solo and continued with the song.

Panther made his way over to her several more times during the set, as if hoping that she'd do it again. She only smiled back at him, the implication clear. If he wanted to see more, it wouldn't be here.

She did, however, find other ways to tell Panther what she wanted. Each time he got close, she made some subtle gesture to let him know just how interested she was. She swayed her hips to his music. She rubbed her tits through her top. Once she had made her intentions very clear and he knew exactly what she was offering, she pointed deliberately to her opened mouth. It was the universal sign for "I want to suck your cock."

Panther noticed immediately, and his eyes told her that he understood. The size of his bulge agreed.

The show continued without incident, although Panther kept returning to where Summer stood. They ended, left the darkened stage, then predictably came back in a triumphant encore. They pulled out all the stops for the last song, with smoke bombs, flash bangs, and laser lights that cut through the air. When they left the second time, they didn't come back.

Summer pushed through the crowd, most of whom were shouting for a second encore, then hurried out and past the back of the stage to the subterranean corridors that she had come to know so well. She was prepared to flash her VIP bade at the gate, but there was no one there to flash it to. It only took a moment to see why: Lilly was on her hands and knees; a security guard behind her pumping furiously in and out of her.

'Amateur,' Summer thought. 'You suck 'em, you don't fuck 'em.' Oh well, at least she seemed to be enjoying herself.

She made her way down to the lower level, where the dressing rooms were. There were other people wandering around, mostly either members of the road crew, arena staff, or members of one entourage or another. She also noticed several other girls who, she guessed, were after the same thing she was: rock star cock.

She circled around the corridor to find the door to The Throbbing Cook's dressing room. She had been in that room many times before and this time, as usual, the door was blocked by a massively built roadie. He was easily six-foot-nine and a few hundred pounds of pure muscle. He looked at her dismissively and laughed.

"Okay, girlie. Keep on moving, there ain't nothing in here for you."

Summer had heard that same line a hundred times before. Heard it enough that she knew it wasn't necessarily true. "There might be," she shot back. "What's it going to take to get inside?"

"It'd take a backstage pass, which you ain't got. Or you bein' a member of the band, which you ain't. Or you bein' a guest of someone inside, which you ain't, cause no one's in there. So, I guess that leaves you with nuthin'."

Summer looked at him seductively. She knew his story. Like her, he'd probably had the same conversation hundreds of times before. He'd stood firm over and over again, always guarding the band from whatever anxious fan wanted to get near them. But Summer was also sure that she could get to him. After all, she'd pretty much always been able to, one way or another.

"Aw, c'mon. Let me go in, I swear I won't cause a scene. They'd want to see me, trust me."

"Nope. Move along."

Summer pushed out her chest just a little bit more and licked her lips slowly. She brought out the next took in her toolbox. "There's got to be something I can do for you." As she spoke, she repeated the same action that had gotten Panther's attention in the first place. She pulled up her shirt and bra, proudly showing her perky tits to a man who's name she didn't even know. "Want me to suck your cock?" she purred.

There were one of two possibilities when she had her tits out and an offer like that on the table. Either they'd laugh at her and send her away, which hardly ever happened, or they took her up on it. She could always tell right away which they'd do, but either way she'd find a way in.

She lowered her top, putting her tits away. The man looked at her for several long moments. His eyes pierced deeper into hers. Finally, Summer blinked and looked away.

The roadie laughed from somewhere deep within his muscular chest. "Okay, girlie. I'll tell you what. We get a lot of pussy sniffing around here, but you're better lookin' than most. I'll make you a deal. I'm gonna be standing here when the band makes it down; way I figure, that's five, six minutes tops. If you can suck me off before then, you can stay. Hell, I'm sure they'd want to fuck around with you, too. But if I don't cum, you don't stay. Got it?"

Summer thought for a moment about the very-expected offer. She already had one load of cum in her belly, so another one wouldn't make a difference.

The man assumed the answer. He turned and unlocked the door, then motioned her inside. Summer ducked under his arm and scurried into the dressing room.

It was a standard rock star dressing room. Clothes, both men and women's, were strewn all over the floor. There was food piled up on makeup tables and free-standing trays, and a few guitars were propped up against whatever furniture the player had been sitting in at the time. It still smelled like pot and booze. Summer walked a few feet into the room and turned to the roadie.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"Summer."

He laughed. "I'm sure."

Summer smiled. "It's good enough. What's yours?"

"Bob."

Summer smiled wryly. "I'm sure."

Bob, or whatever his name actually was, wasted no time at all. He unzipped his pants and walked up to Summer, pushing her to her knees in the middle of the room. She nearly landed in an old pizza carton with only two cold, greasy slabs left in it, but she pushed it out of the way before she hit the floor.

"You want kneepads?"

"Seriously?" Summer asked, as amused as she was confused.

"Kneepads. We always keep a few on hand. Sometimes, we get a dozen girls coming through here in a night. Some of the chicks get sore knees."

Summer laughed. "No, I don't need kneepads. I've been doing this for a while, so I think I can manage." She reached into his pants and pulled out his cock.

Summer had seen a lot of cocks in her life. She'd seen all colors; thick ones; long narrow ones; short ones; smooth ones; veiny ones. But once she freed the massive tube of flesh from the man's pants, her eyes widened.

"Now this is a COCK!" she gasped. It wasn't often that she didn't need to exaggerate. When judged against the rest of the man's body, it wasn't terribly big. But that was only because the man was huge anyway. When held in her small hand, it seemed massive. It was too big around for her fingers to fully encircle it, and it was already easily nine inches long while not fully erect.

Summer gave the shaft a few light strokes, coaxing it to its full size. "Jesus, how big's it get?" she looked up at him, stroking his cock as best she could. "I'm not so sure I can fit it in my mouth," she said honestly.

"Suck it or get going," Bob scowled. He glanced at the clock on the wall. "We ain't got much time, and you're wasting it."

Summer felt his strong hands on the back of her head, pulling her face towards his cock. She shifted on her knees and did her best to relax her jaw. She knew from experience that her mouth was going to be sore very soon. She watched as his cock somehow hardened even more, the plum-shaped head glistening in the light from a tiny drop of wetness at the tip.

'Thank God I don't have to fuck him,' she thought to herself. 'No way I could fit that in me.'

She leaned forward and licked the spot, enjoying the sense of thrill and desire that she felt move through the now-throbbing cock. She opened her mouth slightly and kissed the head of his cock, running over it with her tongue and making the already-wet tip even wetter. She used both hands to circle the shaft and began jerking him off as she sucked the tip. His smooth skin slid of the blood-filled shaft with ease.

Bob had his hands firmly around her head, his fingers entwined in her hair. He moved his hips forward in order to push more of his hard cock into her mouth. Summer accepted the movement, spreading her spit over his heavy, rigid tube of flesh. Her tongue twirled over and around the shaft- at least, over the five inches or so that she was able to take in so far. She swallowed roughly and tasted a few drops of delicious, salty precum.

"Oh, yeah, baby. Keep sucking, that's good," Bob encouraged her gruffly. He increased the length of his strokes, feeling his warm cock into Summer's mouth with ease. He seemed a little bit surprised that she could take so much- most girls would have gagged or pulled away by now. Clearly, he had underestimated her experience and dedication.

Summer considered herself somewhat of a professional. By her estimation, miles of cock had traveled that slippery route over her lips and tongue and into her throat. Inches after inches added up to feet, which were multiplied hundreds of times over. She prided herself on the ease and delight with which she could take nearly any cock presented to her. Bob, however, was something of a rare challenge because of his size.

As summer sucked on the tip and inches that had come after it, she continued stroking the lower half with both hands. She soon found a sort of rhythm, moving her lips and tongue while stroking the base, the two meeting as close to the middle as she could manage. Occasionally, she would allow one hand to run over the underside of his cock to fondle his balls, which were big and full and a pleasure to touch. She was so lost in the moment that she hardly noticed that she was drooling around his shaft, the saliva running down over her bottom lip and chin.

Summer had to pull away from his cock for a moment to take a very deep breath. But even then, she kept the tip of his cock at her tongue, stroking and pumping without stopping. She looked up at him with lust-filled eyes, finding that he had the same expression that she was certain she did. She was practically worshipping his cock.

"You sure like to suck cock, don't you, girlie?" he asked, watching as she took him in again.

"Love it," she said, taking him out of her mouth for only as long as it took to answer his question. She made a show of swallowing some of the accumulated juices that had gathered in her mouth.

"Keep it up," he said, glancing at the clock again. "I'm about to cum, so looks like you're gonna earn your keep."

Summer smiled around his cock, but she didn't stop to reply. She could tell that he was close, and she worked his cock even harder to get him there.

"You swallow?" he asked.

Summer pulled away, making sure to continue stroking his cock while she replied. "Whatever you want. I'll swallow, or you can cum on my face if you want. Either way's cool."

Bob moaned. Her casual permission drove him even closer to release. He looked down at the pretty young girl, on her knees before him, sucking on his cock and telling him he can cum in her mouth or on her cute face. It was every man's dream come true.

"Yeah, baby. That's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna blow my load all over your face. Keep stroking," he panted. "I'm getting close..."

Summer continued, stroking his cock faster and faster. She licked the head and made a show of kissing it, then licking the drops of rapidly increasing precum off the tip and swallowing every bit.

Bob began to shudder as his climax approached. "Fuck," he moaned.

Summer pulled his cock away from her mouth and focused on stroking it even faster. "Yeah, baby. Cum for me," she begged. Cum all over my face. I need your cum all over me." She knew what the words would do to him, and his moans and groans told her that she was right. She worked her hands over his shaft and opened her mouth, aiming the tip right for her tongue. Suddenly, Bob's body jerked and a long stream of white cum flew from the tip of his cock, diving right onto her lips and into her mouth. Bob moaned as the orgasm took over.

Caught slightly by surprise by both the amount and intensity of his cum, Summer coughed slightly. A small amount of cum dripped out of her mouth and back onto her lips, where it ran down her chin. But she kept jerking him, prolonging his release for as long as possible. Another shot flew out, landing across her nose and her cheek. She adjusted her aim, making sure he could paint the rest of her face. The next shot landed across her forehead and into her hair. Another quickly followed, landing on her cheek. The next dribbled out weakly, landing on her lips once again.

Summer rubbed the dribbling cock head over her face, feeling his cum leak out and spread over her skin. As the massive eruption slowed down, she popped the head of his cock back into her mouth and sucked gently, drawing even more of his warm, salty cum into her mouth.

Finally, breathing hard, Bob stepped away from the cum-coated girl. His freshly-drained cock started to soften and hung low. He was deeply satisfied, more so than he could ever remember feeling before. He looked down at Summer, who looked up at him with a broad smile. The steams of cum that lined her face, which she made no effort to remove, started to slide downward over her lips and chin. Her top was stained with fresh cum, but she didn't seem to mind. She opened her mouth wide, making sure he could see the mouthful of sperm that she had collected, then swallowed.

Summer breathed deeply. "God, that was amazing. All that cum, all over my face, and..."

Just then, Summer was interrupted when the doors burst open. The room was suddenly filled with fresh air and noise, and the three men in the band entered the room. What they saw stopped them dead in their tracks. Their guard was standing in the middle of the room, his cock exposed and softening, dripping with saliva and cum. A cute girl in a short skirt and tight top knelt on the floor just feet away, her face, hair, and top coated in cum.

Summer, caught off guard, gasped in astonishment and flushed red. It wasn't that she minded being seen covered in cum, far from it. It just felt different when she was caught while working her way up to the band. Especially BY the band.

"Holy shit, what the fuck?" yelled Panther. He looked again. "Hey, you're that chick with the nice tits."

A sudden and disorganized mass of voices filled the air. There were jeers and taunts directed at the roadie, and sexual overtures directed at Summer. But somehow, in the middle of all that, she found her center. She stood and wiped the cum from her eyes. Everyone else stopped talking, waiting to hear what she had to say.

"I'm just getting warmed up," she said with a smile. My name's Summer, and I'm here to fuck and suck you all."

No one spoke. For just a moment, Summer was worried that they didn't want her. That would be a first for her. But then, as if on cue, they sprang to life. The men wasted to time. Bob was ushered out, left standing hard as the band took her in a way that he hadn't been allowed to. Someone locked the dressing room door, while the others spread pillows and cushions on the floor. Someone moved the trash, papers, and instruments from the center of the room. They were making a lot of room, she noticed.

Panther stepped up to Summer, giving her the same cocky grin that he had given her on stage. "I didn't get a good look before. How about you show me those tits here in the light?"

Summer smiled. She nodded and, crossing her arms, she lifted the hem of her top up over her head. Someone took it from her; she hoped she'd get it back before she left. The bra came next, and one of the men whistled appreciatively when her breasts came into view. They were soft and milky-white, topped by pink nipples that were already hard.

"Goddamn," Panther said reverently. "Very nice. Better in the light." He stepped closer to her and bent down to take one of her nipples into her mouth. She pulled his head to her chest and closed her eyes, moaning softly.

Gene stepped over and ran his hands over her hips and down her skirt. He knelt and slid one of his hands up her leg and underneath the tight skirt.

"Goddamn, she's soaking wet!" he exclaimed. His wandering fingers ran over the thin fabric that covered her pussy, then he slid it to the side and lightly brushed her smooth lips. He pulled her panties down over her thighs, letting them fall to the ground. Summer obediently stepped out of them.

Gene sucked the tip of his finger, then slid it inside her pussy- just a little bit. As Panther licked and sucked at her nipples, Gene traced her pussy lips up to her clit. Summer moaned again and threw her head back.

"Yes, fuck, play with my clit," she begged. "It feels so good!" she added in a hoarse whisper.

Gene was all too happy to oblige. He started rubbing her clit in gentle circles, while he brought his other hand to bear to slide another finger inside her pussy. Meanwhile, Panther and the drummer had each claimed one of her breasts. They sucked and teased her nipples, and Summer held both their heads close to her body. She felt like some sort of mythological mother, or she would if she wasn't having so much trouble standing.