The Throne Pt. 03: His Birthday

Story Info
We each find surprising uses for my throne for his birthday.
6.4k words
4.59
7k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trousseau
Trousseau
29 Followers

Part three of three, preceded by The Throne Pt. 1: Her Birthday and The Throne Pt. 2: Their Anniversary. The dates line up with the calendar in February 2020.

My husband made me a queening chair for my birthday. We enjoyed using it for a femdom weekend on our anniversary. An unintentional revelation gave me an opportunity to create an extra birthday surprise for him.

The weekend between our anniversary and his birthday, I hosted my bridge group, eight of us who were members of the Sigma Eta Delta Gamma sorority in college. Traditionally, the husband of the hostess would handle the refreshments while we played, and Jim was happy to help.

Kate was dummy in one hand and needed to make a phone call, so I suggested she use our game room since everyone was in the living room and noisy. Two hours and more than a few drinks later, she was one of my opponents and was probably just trying to distract me when she asked, "What's that funny chair in your game room?"

The other six women--and Jim--were suddenly silent. We had moved my throne into a corner and covered it with a blanket. Apparently, Kate had been curious and discovered it. I couldn't tell if she had deduced its true purpose, so I didn't know if I could make up a plausible lie. With all eyes on me, I decided to tell the truth, at least part of it.

I stood up and announced, "Everyone, please put your cards down."

From the kitchen door, Jim looked helpless and shrugged, but then mouthed "I love you" to me and smiled bravely.

"Sisters of Sigma Eta Delta Gamma," I spoke gravely, "before I answer Kate's question, you must all swear not to divulge the answer to anyone, not even--and especially--to your husbands." In accordance with our sorority ritual, I placed the first two fingers of my right hand over my heart and the middle three fingers of my left hand to my forehead.

My husband was mesmerized as my seven friends, laughing and talking moments earlier, soberly stood and attained the same posture. As they did, he took a quiet step back into the kitchen so only I would see him.

"Do you each promise to treat this as a Secret of the Sisterhood?" I intoned.

"I so promise," the others said in unison.

I sat down and so did they. You could hear a pin drop.

"My wonderful, loving, and skillful husband, as a fortieth birthday present, made me a queening chair," I said.

There were a few gasps. Not understanding, Holly said, "What?"

Kate interjected, "For facesitting," with an obscene squirm of her hips that made Holly blush.

"I am so lucky that Jim loves to please me and wants to make me comfortable in the process," I continued.

Some mumbled positive comments; some sighed wistfully; some just looked at their cards glumly.

"Since we all had to promise, Pam, don't you think we should all get a good look at it?" Kate loved to stir things up. "I only got a peek under the blanket."

I no longer doubted that she had figured it out immediately. She had been alone in the room long enough to give it a thorough inspection.

"Let's get this over with so we can get back to playing cards," I conceded. "Nobody touch anything. I'm working on a grand slam." I was even more determined to beat Kate.

They followed me into the room. Moving the chair to where they could see it, I removed the blanket. We had stowed everything else, so it was just an easy chair with an unexpected gap in the seat and a padded headrest below. Nonetheless, I think my seven friends were all imagining sitting in it, whether they were thinking of their husbands or mine or someone else underneath.

"Remember your oath," I said, repeating the pose. I hoped that our long tradition would be enough to suppress their desire to talk about it. We all knew secrets about each other protected by that same ritual.

For my husband's birthday a week later, we had prime tickets and backstage passes to a concert of his favorite band. The lead guitarist had auctioned off one of his instruments for charity and I secretly bought it. He autographed it for Jim after the concert.

It was a great evening and Jim loved his present. We both got a little drunk hanging with the band and their entourage until well after midnight.

We made a wrong turn finding our way out and ended up at the stage. It was pitch dark except for the glowing exit signs in the distance.

"Is anyone here?" I called to the echoing darkness. There was no answer, so I decided my sudden crazy idea wasn't so crazy.

It's rock and roll, I thought, what's the worst that could happen?

The equipment was still set up since the band had another show the next day. I led Jim to the microphone in front and had him pose with his guitar. The flash on my phone gave just enough light to make it seem like he could have been performing: him, well-lit in the foreground; drums, amps, and other equipment, dimly lit in the background. I took a bunch of pics as he mimed with the guitar.

"One more," I said. I took him a little by surprise in the dark when I hugged him and the guitar, giving him a long, deep kiss.

"Happy Birthday, my rock star," I said.

Without another word, I dropped to my knees in front of him and fumbled for his zipper. I only had to shush him once; it wasn't a situation many men would complain about. Despite the dark, I managed to unfasten his belt and unbutton his pants. By the time I grabbed his cock, it was ready for action.

I slurped it noisily. In the dark silence, it seemed like the whole auditorium would be able to know what we were doing, but as far as we knew, there were no ears to hear. For fun, I snapped a few selfies, trying to include enough to show what we were doing and where we were doing it.

With hands and lips, I pumped and sucked him to full stiffness. My tongue made every inch of it slippery. His cock is the perfect fit for me. I could feel the head in the back of my throat when the tight ring of my lips reached his balls.

Steadying each other with his hands on my head and mine on his hips, he began to get louder. In case there might be a watchman doing rounds, I didn't want to dawdle, so I turned everything up to eleven.

Jim's legs were weakening so I knew he was close, but he courteously growled "I'm gonna cum." I took him deep, my tongue polishing the underside of his shaft as my lips sealed around it.

Struggling not to cough when the first spurt hit the back of my throat, I swallowed as I sucked, keeping it all inside. I thought Jim might stumble and worried about accidentally biting him, but he stabilized as I drained the last of it.

I warned him again to be quiet, but between the euphoria and the alcohol, it took a yank on his tender, softening, dick to get his attention. Finally quiet, we heard a distant door open and close and had to suppress our giggles. In the dark, it was much harder to pull his pants back up than it had been to lower them, but we eventually managed. We snickered our way off the stage and out of the auditorium.

The next day, I made him his favorite dinner, since the concert prevented us from having our traditional celebration.

"It's called Sexual Sensory Deprivation," I explained as we finished our dessert. "You block off sight and hearing to make touch, taste, and smell more intense."

I was telling him about this new game I had found and wanted to try on him. My reasons for using the throne were admittedly weak, but I tried to distract him with details.

"You'll put on a blindfold and headphones so you can't see or hear anything. I will draw one of these cards and do what it says," I explained. "The Sensation Cards have an instruction, the number of seconds to do it, then the number of seconds to wait before drawing another card."

I showed him a few cards:

She rubs his abdomen 60 60

She tickles his left foot 30 60

She slowly strokes his penis 60 120

That last one got his interest, but I didn't show more so he wouldn't know what to expect.

"These have you smell different things," I continued. "I will tap your nose, then you should sniff."

She puts perfume on her wrist and lets him sniff 15 30

She takes a drink of wine then exhales in his face 30 60

She farts close enough for him to smell it 15 15

"Don't worry," I laughed at the mock-horrified expression on his face. "It's your birthday, so I won't use that one. I just want you to know there is a wide range of possibilities."

"For these, I will tap your lips so you open your mouth and taste," I showed him the third category.

She dips a finger in chocolate sauce and he licks it off 30 60

She gives him a beverage he has never had before 30 60

She lets him suck one of her nipples 30 60

"Under my throne, you're in a position where you can swallow without choking. You seem to have enjoyed your time there, so far." He had to grin, recalling our recent adventures. "Also, since the time between cards varies, it will let you get comfortable and help make the next sensation be a surprise." I knew it sounded contrived, but the fact that I was doing it for his birthday made it difficult for him to refuse.

"It has a lot of very positive reviews, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it if you give it a chance," I continued the sales pitch as we undressed and walked to the game room. "It starts slowly, so you just need to be patient and wait for things to happen. Focus on each sensation as it occurs and reflect on it until the next one arrives."

He had his face below the opening and his body out in front of the chair. As I put the blindfold on him, I reminded him, "Don't talk, don't move, just let go and experience it."

I bent to kiss him long and hard, letting him taste my tongue, smell my breath, and feel my fingers on his cheeks. Perhaps I had gone overboard, but I was getting excited--not just in a sexual way--that my ruse was going to work, and I was sure he would love it.

"Oh, by the way, Jim," I said loudly after I fit the headphones over his ears and stood up. He didn't react, so I concluded they muffled sound well enough.

Counting ten breaths before I started, I knelt next to him.

She lightly rubs his chest 60 60

He twitched when my fingers first touched his chest as I massaged it. When the time was up, I hurried into the kitchen to collect the other things I had prepared to use for this gambit.

She lets him smell freshly cut fruit 30 30

I used an orange.

She tickles a non-sexual part of his body with her hair 60 60

I draped my shoulder-length hair over his thigh.

She gives him a taste of his favorite condiment 30 30

Barbecue sauce.

At this point, I knew things were going to get more interesting--because I had made it all up!

Inspired by games for lovers I had seen, I constructed this particular variant, making cards and printing what appeared to be rules at the local business service store. Rather than following the random instructions of this supposed game, I was performing a script from a sequence of cards I had written.

She slowly teases his penis with her tongue 120 120

His dick was soft and flopped to the side as I leaned over it. He jolted a bit as my nose unavoidably touched it, but my main implement was my tongue, which I applied to the seam of his testicles. Each second, I moved it back and forth, also moving upward toward the head excruciatingly slowly. I wanted to take a whole minute to reach the tip.

Jim sighed. Thirty seconds in, I was halfway up his shaft, his organ growing firmer. After fifteen seconds on his head, I restarted at his balls for the second pass. His by then hard cock made it easier.

When I finished, he exhaled--he had been holding his breath at the end. I assumed any reluctance he had about this game was fading.

Continuing this way with a variety of invented cards and variable pauses, I gradually became more sexual more often. After giving him a few sips of a new local beer, I used my boobs to jerk his cock for a minute. He was staying relatively hard most of the time.

His foot jerked as I dragged my nails across his sole; he usually wasn't very ticklish, but the circumstances made him sensitive. Then things got a little riskier. After a suitable delay, I moved above him and lowered myself toward his face. With my tap on his nose, he took a big whiff of my scent, which was blooming as my arousal had risen with his. I made sure to stay safely out of range of his misbehaving tongue.

After I moved away from him, I silently slipped out of the room to get his real surprise. I had left the front door unlocked and she had come in and made herself a stiff drink--it looked like at least a double.

Erin was not the friend my husband might expect to be doing this, but she was who I ran into the day after the bridge club. She reported a dream she had had the night before.

"Jim was blindfolded. All eight of us took turns on the throne until he could tell who was who," she said. A pale redhead, she blushed deep pink. She leaned close to whisper, "If it could be kept just between the nine of us, I might just do it!"

We laughed it off, but it planted a seed. After working out the details, I met her for coffee to sketch out this proposal to trick him and the idea of the game to keep him from knowing it was her. Late that night, probably after some time to have a few drinks and think about it, she texted me that she would do it.

Her eyes were wide as she saw Jim in position, his rigid pole dripping with his arousal. I gestured to a chair for her to get undressed as I moved to perform the next card. Kneeling between his legs, I took his cockhead in my mouth. Not going too deep, I swirled my tongue around the head, getting a taste of his precum. He was moaning softly by the end of thirty seconds.

Naked, Erin approached and watched with interest, sipping the dark liquid in her glass.

"Are you ready?" I asked when I rose and stepped away from him.

She gulped down the rest of her drink and nodded.

"Don't worry," I said, "he can't hear us. It's your turn after this."

Dabbing a drop of one of my perfumes on my wrist, I tapped his nose and gave him a whiff. I figured he would remember the card, and the scent would make him less likely to notice any difference between Erin and me.

After a usual wait, I directed her to sit on my throne. As we had rehearsed, she tapped his lips as she moved into position and my husband opened his mouth to taste her pussy.

I could practically read his mind by his movements. His first reaction was obvious delight that we had progressed to this event in the game. He wouldn't expect that it wasn't me that he was licking. Then he realized something was amiss, and that was his second reaction.

Erin kept her pussy shaved. After a few seconds of licking, Jim must have noticed because he stopped. She looked at me, worried but, as I predicted, after a moment's pause and some kissing of the area to confirm his impression, he resumed with gusto. I was sure that he had decided that I had shaved myself to surprise him.

After a minute, I almost had to pull her off my throne as she was enjoying herself so much. We hugged each other trying not to laugh too loudly.

But there was more to the plan.

A one-minute hand-job had him fucking air when I left him right on the edge. Thirty seconds of feeding him my nipples. Forty-five seconds of a vibrator on his taint.

Then it was time for me to take my seat. As before, he immediately began to lick. It took longer for him to stop this time, but I knew he would be trying to decide if he somehow had imagined the previous hairlessness.

"What--?" he started to say, but I smothered him with my pussy, grinding and denying him a chance to breathe so he was gasping when I relented.

He tried again to speak, but I pinched his nose and covered his mouth with the fingers and palm of one hand while lifting an earpiece with the other.

"No talking, just feel," I sang, reminding him of the rules before putting it back in place and letting him breathe.

His body quaked in frustration, but he was so turned on, I figured he would settle down. I sucked and pinched his nipples for thirty seconds.

His confusion would soon be over. After a minute pause, I stood astride his body and lowered myself onto his cock. His groan as I engulfed him probably chased any misgivings from his mind. Leaning forward, I rode him slowly, feeling his hips meet my rhythm. The delicious penetration made me momentarily lose track of the plan.

Erin approached, reminding me of the next step. I gestured for her to take her seat for the final reveal of the plot. Jim's cry of surprise when she did was muffled by the warm damp pussy over his mouth. His body stiffened for a few seconds, but with his cock in one cunt and his tongue in the other, he resigned to his fate--or luck.

I tried not to stare, but I had rarely seen Erin naked, and never like this. Because she was at a higher level, it was hard to miss her folds on my husband's mouth. Thinner than me, her breasts were higher and firmer than mine. With her fair complexion, it was easy to see her excitement: her cheeks and chest flushed pink; her plump nipples, coral; and her glistening pussy lips, fuchsia. She stared over me, her hands on her breasts, lost in her building excitement. It made me self-conscious as I realized my fingers were already pinching my nipples. The chair separated her from my husband and her higher level separated her from me--but not completely.

Jim for his part was going crazy. If not for the constraint of the chair, he would certainly have thrashed one of us off him, the way his body writhed. My attempts to slow him down just made him thrust up into me harder. Relishing my successful scheme, I was riding high emotionally as well as sexually, feeling as turned on as he was. It was hard to tell which of us would peak first.

Erin surprised me by beating us both. Despite my husband's skill and enthusiasm, I thought their mutual unfamiliarity might reduce her response. Perhaps the novelty of the whole situation--the throne, Jim eating her, and her watching us fuck--combined to accelerate her past us.

She gasped, shuddered, and leaned forward, almost silently. Her body froze with beautiful tension as she let Jim's talented lips complete the job. How had he known she was about to climax without seeing or hearing her? Maybe there was something valid about this game!

Even muffled by her crotch, I recognized my husband's groans and knew he would place second. As his body bucked beneath me, I joined him in ecstasy.

When the primal elation of my orgasm began to recede I felt a more intellectual thrill at the successful win-win-win result. Erin, too, returned to consciousness and we both began to laugh at the trick we had played. Jim was overwhelmed at the moment, but I knew he wouldn't be for long.

"You should go," I warned my friend. She quickly got up and put her clothes on, watching for any sign that Jim might peek. I reassured her, putting my hands to my heart and forehead. Naked, impaled by a still twitching dick, it did not convey the usual solemnity.

I waited to hear the front door close before I lifted off of my husband. Guiding him to slide out of the chair, I gently uncapped his ears and removed the blindfold. As I kissed him, I realized I was tasting Erin on his lips.

"Happy Birthday, my love, my husband," I cooed.

Standing and pulling him to his feet, I led us to our bed where we could cuddle in comfort. We kissed and stroked each other for a few minutes--I was surprised Jim was able to restrain himself that long.

"Who was that?" he finally blurted out.

"It is a Secret of the Sisterhood," I explained seriously. "She only agreed to be a part of this special gift to you if you never found out. You know the likely candidates. They are all dear friends, they all have husbands, and whoever it was isn't going to tell hers. We shared something wonderful with her. That has to be enough."

Trousseau
Trousseau
29 Followers
12