The Tickle Dungeons Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanzas
Sanzas
146 Followers

The gift was a spanking bow. Like that of a violin, but here, in miniature: no longer than a hand span.

He was taken to a padded bench and laid on it in the diaper position. Back on the presentation floor, dances were starting and wine was being served. Dame Listily and several other women--Mrs. York among them beamed down at him.

She took his penis in her fingers and drew the bow hair along its underside. SNAP! He cried out. The "lash" like like a chafe-mark. Sore, burning--Oh! Another--Oh!! She walked it up, a finger's length between each stripe. He howled. She reached his frienium, the triangular section of skin under the tip of his cock.

No! No! Please! his eyes begged. It was useless--the women gasped and laughed as Dame Listily drew the bow hair along it. PASH! He arched his back and the sensation bit. He felt a terrible dam break--tears flowing--as, to his horror spend erupted from his cock. How! The pain was overwhelming and somehow under this assault?? He had spent--without other sensation and awash in pain, it was a ruined orgasm.

He moaned.

She took his balls.

"Oh, dear," simpered Mrs. York.

"We should probably do these," said his mistress--"since he spent without permission."

The women agreed.

Stripe--SNAP! OWW!!

Stripe--SNAP!! NO!!

His legs flexed weakly--he tried to close them, but the women easily held them open. He howled and cried out. Stripe-SNAP!! Another flex of his cock. Oh--ohh--ohhh! Snap! He collapsed, spent and exhausted. He was aware of someone wiping the stripes gently. Cais looked up, through tears, and saw Mrs. York tending him with a cream and soft cloth.

"It's horrible, I know," she said, looking into his eyes. He dropped his head back. "All these years later, I remember mine. You'll see."

Cais moaned softly.

Next he was aware of being lifted--the women had taken him to the Dame Knight, who sat amid the tables and he was, again, laid over her lap. They carefully positioned his penis so it lay against her dress.

"Let us mark this occasion with the stain of his spend upon his mistress' dress," spoke the proctor. "Such that any who doubt the properness of his submission can see the evidence of his own cock."

Applause. Oh-no-no-no.

"You may spank him to orgasm."

It was a hand-spanking--but each slap triggered the bottom-plug which surged against his prostate. He cried out--kicked weakly. He even begged through the gag--but she was relentless and the crowd clapped in time with each spank. His bottom--already tender--surged with the smarting pain--and then--deep inside his bottom, he felt the surge start.

He couldn't stop it--he had absolutely no control. His cock was terribly sore from the punishment bow--even against the soft slick satin dress, it hurt--but he could not stop it. He had no control over his orgasm whatsoever, and she spanked him to it--and then through it. He could feel the warm spend pulse out of him as he wailed. His body quivered. He had spent--hugely--uncontrollably on her dress--and when he was laid on the ground at her feet and she stood, the stain glistened in the lights.

Applause.

He was carried from the room by her, eyes closed, sobbing.

He didn't sleep, exactly--but he dosed in their chambers in the enclave's suite. Cais was vaguely aware of a soft knock at the door of their chambers.

THE SUITE -- DAME LISTILY

She opened the door. The Union Ceremony was entirely orchestrated and detailed up to and including this night. In the doorway stood Dame Verah--Cais's mother and now her mother in law. A man would face the same thing--his own submission to his "new mother" just as a traditional wife would do over the coming months with her groom's mother.

But tonight was just Dame Verah. She swept into the room.

Dame Listily was not accustomed to submission in any aspect--but here she lowered her head. She stood taller than Dame Verah and, while the older woman was elegant; she was powerful and sleek.

Dame Verah took Listily's face in her hands. "This isn't meant to be easy," she said.

Dame Listily smiled.

"But it can be a bit fun?" Dame Verah supposed.

"For whom?" Listily asked--rhetorically.

"Well, for myself, of course," said Dame Verah--"But you may appreciate some of it. I've yet to see you naked--I would like to see all of you now."

Dame Listily grinned and begin to remove the dress.

She removed her panties last, leaving on the heels on. Muscular and toned, she stood before the older woman. Dame Verah ran her fingers through the fur atop Listily's sex.

"I'm jealous," Dame Verah said, with a smirk. "Even I don't wear any mature hair."

"I believe you could remove it now if it pleased, Dame Verah," said the Knight.

Lady Verah gave her a soft slap to the cheek. "Mother, now," she said.

The Dame Knight blushed. "Yes, Mother."

Dame Verah smirked slightly. "I'll not remove your fur. But let's give you some adornments?"

She had brought a leather bag and now, from within it, two leather straps with buckles and each with a ball in the center.

"Open your mouth," Dame Verah instructed.

Dame Listily complied. The first went into her mouth and buckled behind her head. It was a large ball and Dame Listily could feel it invading her mouth--pressing down on her tongue. She could feel saliva starting to gather--it would drip soon! Humiliating! She was not used to suppressing her gag reflex--but she had to now. Ohh--ughh.

The older woman ran her fingers along the Dame Knight's throat.

"This other one goes below. On your knees, Listily-Daughter."

The Dame Knight lowered herself. She spread her knees and knelt.

Dame Verah squatted and worked the straps on the second "ball gag."

The first part wrapped Dame Listily's waist--it was snugly tight--and the strap with the ball threaded between her buttocks so the red leather sphere pushed directly against her anus. She winced.

The strap continued--the second part sheathed in a horsehair weave that went between her labia, pressing tight--prickly! She fought an urge to squirm.

Click--it buckled at her front. Dame Verah adjusted the strap so the pressure of the ball against her anus increased.

"Try to take it," she said. "It has an art that will draw it further in--and prevent it from exit--If you resist it, it'll punish."

Her fingers pushed against the bottom sphere that lay between Dame Listily's cheeks, spreading them wide. With constant pressure, she could feel it sinking into her--her anus spreading to admit it. The idea of the visage she must present--naked, the black straps around her region matching those around her face--in each case the red ball bulging out of an orifice--humiliating!

She gasped as it pushed further in--now it lay half in and half out of her anus. The sensation was quite uncomfortable.

"Good--it's not intended to be pleasant, Listily-Daughter. Nor dignified." The older woman stroked Dame Listily's back. It rippled with muscles, but she kept her head bowed.

"Fold your arms behind your back--can you touch your palms to each opposite elbow?"

The Dame Knight was muscular--but also extremely flexible. She felt herself sniffle slightly as she moved her hands into the uncomfortable position. Dame Verah was binding her now. She wasn't used to be helpless. Uncomfortable, yes--certainly--but not like this--helpless, humiliated--submitted. This was rare for her. Her mother had done it when she was young--and it had happened on campaign in the past--but ohhh--ugh!

She let herself sniffle. Dame Verah gently wiped at her nose and eyes.

"You're going to be hard to spank!" The older woman cooed. "So strong--of will and flesh--I had to commission a special instrument!"

Sniffle. Dame Listily could feel herself blush.

Dame Verah rubbed her buttocks.

"This paddle--it lowers the subject's pain-threshold to near-zero. I tested it on myself... and on some serving girls. The results were impressive! We'll see if you agree. Bend forward over the bench. There we are."

Dame Listily lay, her stomach against the leather ottoman. She could see the paddle--wooden and gleaming with a faint violet ghostly glow. She closed her eyes.

Pow! Dame Listily's eyes flew open. She had not taken a swat like that since she was a little girl! It was terrifying--intolerable--it wasn't even that it hurt so bad--it stung and smarted--but the sensation of the smack against her bare skin was not that it was so painful it was that she couldn't contextualize it--it was an unbearable indignity--a humiliation to her core--and a terrifying bolt of pain. She couldn't endure another and she had no idea how many were coming!

Her eyes widened.

Pop! No!! She cried out into the gag. She almost struck out with a kick--the woman hadn't bound her feet. She could have easily fought back--but she pushed forward into the leather and cried.

Pop! Ahhh!! Her eyes widened. Oh--please--mercy!

Pop!! Sobbing now--unable to bear the swats, she was crying as she had not cried in a long time.

Pow! A moan. She felt a wet trickle of pee down her thigh. NO! Sobbing wretchedly.

Pop! Oh! Please! That's enough! Mother! Please!!!!

The woman rubbed. The Dame Knight sobbed.

A sound at the door.

No one was supposed to be here. Guards were posted to ensure privacy. This was meant to be secret and intimate--between the new dominant in the union and their Mother-in-law.

Dame Verah rose to her feet--her face clouded with anger.

The door opened to reveal an obsidian figure with a Jackyl's head.

"Emperor takes Queen," rasped the thing in the doorway.

THE ZIGGURAT OF ISHIS -- CHLOE

Chloe danced desperately on the bed of pink tickle-fire coals under her feet. Her arms were suspended and spread in a Y and below her was a large cauldron of pink tickle-fire coals on which she pranced, howling. She'd come from the whipping chambers and, honestly, the hundred lashes with the great whip had been a kind of relief.

Her buttocks and thighs were criss-crossed with marks from the lash and she fought, pleading helplessly for any hint of mercy as she tried to lift one foot--and then the other off the ravishing, tickling bed of coals. She wasn't alone: apparently the new occupants of the goddess's temple found her suffering enticing. They came to see her--to watch.

Worse, it had been made clear that if she begged degradingly and humiliatingly enough, she could win a different punishment than the awful tickling. She had begged to be mounted by the four-legged jackal things. She had begged to lick clean the shitty bottoms of the men (Astrologers) and women (servants of Zeth) who inhabited the temple. She had begged to be taken by three men at once.

She tried for the millionth time to grip the chains that held her wrists. She could grasp them--but they were separated wide, and so when she tried to lift herself, she was unable to.

OH!! AHAHAH!! OH!! PLEASE!! AHAAHAH!!

"When is her next feeding?" asked one of the black Jackal Dogs. "I'd like to take her while she's face down in the gruel pan."

AIEEEE!! She pranced. She gulped air and let it out in screaming pleas and laughs. She pulled her feet up--dangling by her spread arms. She was strong and lithe--but she could only hold the position for seconds.

Her feet dropped back to the pink glowing coals heaping from the top of the iron cauldron and she danced wildly.

"Oh!! Ahahaha!! Ohhh!! Oh--please--please fuck me!" she begged.

Later, her exhausted body was laid before the bound goddess Ishsi. The golden-skinned goddess was, herself bound on a rotating wooden platform so she knelt face down, bottom up, her arms stretched forward, wrist shackled.

She looked through her dangling hair as Apep the snake demon took her. Its immensely long body slithered up, over her buttocks and she could feel its muscular cock buried in her vagina.

How a snake had a cock was no mystery: it could have any appendage it wanted--and now its strong, scaled body lay over and across her back, its arrow shaped head amid her hair, its tongue licking over her cheek and neck, tasting her humiliation.

The sensations were not explicitly painful--just violating and degrading. She grunted softly as it massaged her with its stomach muscles and pumped against her rear.

"Your toy looks worn out," the snake thing whispered in her ear as a limp Chloe quivered slightly on the pallet. Ishsi gave another soft grunt. The snake shifted itself slightly, and she vocalized instinctively--another deep humiliation.

"I could nibble her a little," mused the snake. "Would you like to watch that? I can envenom her thighs--or her buttocks--swelling and tenderness--it makes the application of the lash much more effective?"

Harder thrusts and a soft cry from Ishsi. The snake snickered.

"Maybe I'll envenom her breasts? Give her more size to amuse the guards?"

"Unhggh!" Ishsi moaned. It had a steady rhythm now and its underbelly rippled against her buttocks, whispering its dry, strong scales over her clitoris.

"Don't spend without permission, princess," taunted the snake. "My spend is envenomed as well as my bite! In your channel, it'll be like one of those mortals with a yeast culture growing powerfully in their cunt." It snickered.

Under its body, the helplessness, the bonds, the humiliation, and violation, the goddess' forbidden fantasies flourished beyond her control. The visions of herself as one of the slaves in her courtyard--undergoing the ritual spankings and humiliations flourished in her mind.

She was not alive or organic in the conventional sense--and she knew that while the patterns that were foundations contained these things, to dwell on them or, worse, surrender to them was one of the big steps to coming down as a force of nature into something far more mortal but she couldn't help herself.

The combined visions--the appeals of the slaves in the courtyard--their owners looking on as the squirmed and bucked and cried out--the hands under dresses, fingers stroking over humid moist panties--men with their servant's mouths on their cocks--all of this was part of a piece--and where she watched and directed the flows of power and intent from atop the pyramid, now, bound and taken, she was down among the courtyard.

She was gasping as Apep fucked her. Its scaly belly rippling over her sex--over her back, her shoulders. It was awful--but she moaned as it took her more forcefully. She gasped and whimpered. Oh--ohhh--ohhh--she couldn't submit to it! She couldn't!!

"D-don't leave her here t-to see me like this," she begged. The snake laughed.

"Let her see you soiled, Ishis! It'll stoke the little slut's cunt as well!"

It knew her intimately. As much as she liked the little human girl, it... appealed to her to see the girl in the throes of discomfort or degradation and humiliation. That was part of her nature as well. But there was something else as well--something she couldn't give voice to.

Instead, she gave voice to her own urges as it pumped and massaged her. "Oh, you like that goddess?" It asked, its voice silky. "You like having your wet little cunt punished?"

She cried out. The orgasm coming whether she wanted it or not--and she felt its hot seed spurt inside her. She squirmed as it hissed its satisfaction.

It nuzzled the back of her neck.

"That's going to be quite uncomfortable, princess," it told her. "Itchy--a bunch of thick discharge. An unpleasant scent. Enjoy."

A few more hard thrusts, and it slithered off her. Humiliated beyond endurance, she sobbed into her arms.

As its body slithered through the arches and the stirrings of the itch in her channel started, she squirmed and lifted her head to look at the naked girl sprawled before her. Ohh---She could feel the heat in her sex as the venom spread through her region.

Her channel crawled with itch and she felt the dribble of thick sludge from her channel down between her spread knees onto the platform. Ohh--Ughh! She couldn't be displayed like this! She was a goddess! It was horrible.

The girl before her groaned.

"Chloe-servant," Ishsi whispered. The stone chambers were dim now and vast--there were soft echoes of sobs or cries--but while these chambers were never empty of punishment, these were the hours where the subjects were mostly recovering.

Had Ishsi been in charge, many would be receiving a kind of pleasant but demeaning after-care. Under Zet it was more likely they, like Chloe, were simply laid on pallets to lick their own wounds.

The girl, Chloe, raised her head. Her eyes were wet and red--but Ishsi could see the sparkle of a sharp intelligence within them. She'd been defeated over and over--but she wasn't without resources yet.

That was one of the reasons Ishis had accepted her as a gift--even as the compact had opened the way for Zeth's take-over of her realm: the offering the Astrologers and the Pink Throne had made to her in the form of the little thief was greater than they had recognized. Far greater.

"I have need of your service," whispered Ishsi. She hoped the girl was smart enough not to harbor resentment for the punishments received at Ishsi's direction. The girl just blinked.

Ishis coughed, hard. Something tumbled from her mouth onto the floor. It was a golden ankh with sculpted wings where the cross-bar would be. Chloe stared at it.

"I know you can barely move," whispered Ishsi. "But crawl to it--at its touch you will have a fraction of my reserves. If my sigil can be replaced into the ziggurat's heart, I will regain control of this realm again.

Chloe's eyes flashed but she gave a faint nod. Naked she crawled painfully from the pallet and across the floor. Her body was nearly limp from the tickling and her buttocks and thighs were painted with marks from the lash--but she dragged herself over the smooth stone floor and stretched out her hand.

She touched the sigil.

"Good girl," breathed the chained goddess. Her channel was now thick with the dribbling discharge and alive with itching--but she bit her lower lip and then proceeded to tell the young thief what it was she wanted her to do.

DUNNISUROM - ORDER ENCLAVE - CAIS

Ezerharus, the Grand Historian of the Indexium and, until now, one of the trusted council members of order's high-circle stood with his hands behind his back, looking out over the courtyard below the tower he now commanded.

His pants were open, and one of the disciplinarian girls had her mouth around his cock. He was, he thought, going to have one of those overly arrogant girls on his cock and anus constantly for the next moon. He would enjoy the pleasure and their discomfort or disgust intensely.

Far less so, getting fucked by the Jackyl-headed Zet--but the hierarchy would be forcibly established and that would mean... well... a mythological being's cock in his anus. He'd have to endure it.

Overhead was the Lover's Moon, low and huge: under its light, and with the help of the Aegyptian pantheon, there was now a hole in the Sattvan sky.

Below him, rows of white-robed acolytes were bent forward, mounted by jackal-things with dark, shiny skin or in the coils of great snakes, their legs spread and cunts and anuses invaded.

Behind him, in shackles, was the boy--the little prince of the great house. His formidable mistress was in another chamber--still bound and now helpless--and the lady--the boy's mother of house Verah, sat naked on the great chair, her arms on the arm-rests, positioned and locked in place with an art.

He turned from the window and met her eyes.

"You won't be able to walk after it fucks you," said the woman. Ezerhaus was annoyed. She should've been positioned with her legs wide open. But he pulled away from the disciplinarian's wet mouth, and walked towards her, his hands clasped behind his back.

"I would say the same for you and myself respectively," he said.

Sanzas
Sanzas
146 Followers