The Tickle Machine Pt. 01

Story Info
Aliza takes more than she can handle in a tickling experiment.
7.6k words
4.5
4.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LewpyL
LewpyL
16 Followers

This story contains: Machine/F tickling, dub-con tickling, exclusively feet tickling, extreme tickle torture, "bad end"

Author's Note: The original copy of this story can be found on my DeviantArt, where the formatting is, in my opinion, a bit better.

--

Aliza read a magazine in the plain waiting room, one leg over the other, flip-flop idly dangling. She was advised to show up with clothing that would be easy to take off, and she was happy to oblige. Were she permitted to look at her phone, she would've been scrolling through her socials or playing a game to distract herself from the oppressively boring waiting room and its hard, featureless walls. However, the small facility was insistent on not allowing any cell phones to have a connection within its walls, for "privacy reasons".

Regardless of how odd she found the policy, Aliza had completely turned off her phone and stored it away in the pocket of her denim shorts. Just as she turned a page, a woman called her name into the empty room.

"Yes?" Aliza asked, looking up from the magazine. The woman--a name tag on her white coat read "Jennifer"--greeted her with a polite smile in the doorway of the waiting room. "We're ready if you're ready!" Aliza rose and stretched from her mildly uncomfortable seat, brushed some of her short, curly red hair behind her ear, and followed Jennifer down the long, dimly-lit hall behind the door.

The pair entered an off-white, sterile room, only slightly brighter than the hallway outside. On the wall directly opposite the door was what looked like a TV screen, sitting above the faint outline of a large drawer set within the wall--the only features of the medium-sized room. Aside from that, Aliza noted a folded-up table, some comfy-looking chairs and a camera and tripod against the walls.

"So..." Aliza said, sensing the inklings of an awkward silence between herself and her attendant. "This is the room where it happens?" Jennifer nodded curtly. "Yes, it is." She responded, then continued: "Before we begin, please read over this to verify the information on it," she said, handing Aliza a clipboard.

On the clipboard was Aliza's relevant information and a summary of the experiment she had agreed to take part in. Full name... Yep... Age: 22... Yeah... Birth year... Correct... Height: 5'9... That's right... Foot length: 11 inches... Aliza skimmed over most of the sheet, knowing it was more-likely-than-not to be correct. Her eyes barely skimmed over the "summary" section, having poured over the paperwork for a straight week. She knew well that she would be spending three days in the facility, and her pay would be... well worth it, to say the least.

"Yeah, all good," Aliza said, handing the clipboard back to Jennifer, who took it. "No," she said. "You know the procedure?" She asked, head tilted towards a door on the back wall. Aliza restrained a sigh. "Mhm," She responded, and entered the small, well-lit changing room. It was small and bare, containing a shelf and a bench on the wall. The bench had a small case placed atop it. She placed the few personal items she had brought--her phone, her wallet, and a couple of coins--on the shelf, and stripped down, hanging the t-shirt and shorts she had arrived in on a couple of hooks.

Taking a seat on the bench of the changing room, she opened the plastic case, unfurling a dark, nylon body suit. She had known well that it was to prevent her from overheating within the confines she was to be held in, but she still found it silly as she slipped it on. Once it was on, Aliza took a look in the mirror: she saw that her form was completely hugged by the suit, leaving space only for her head, an embarrassing gap at her crotch, and... her feet.

Aliza stared at her feet for a few seconds, the deep red-black of her nails complementing the nylon suit. She thought back to the pedicure in which she had them painted the color, and how her online fans had adored it so. Indeed, her feet had been making her some decent money for a few months. And they're about to make me so much more, Aliza thought, a mix of anxiety and eagerness. She exited the room, greeting Jennifer as she fiddled with the drawer beneath the TV screen, which had two holes that hadn't been present before. "Oh, that was fast!" Jennifer noted. "Yeah," Aliza said, fidgeting her hands before her, feeling more than a little exposed standing before the pretty blonde. "Didn't wear too much, considering..." She trailed off. "Smart," Jennifer finished. "Ok, are you ready?"

Aliza restrained a gulp. "Yeah, let's do this." Jennifer pulled the drawer open, and it made a rolling sound as its contents were revealed. The drawer held a large, faux-leather, dark sack on its cushioned surface of the same material, accompanied by numerous belts that would strap it--and herself--down. Despite having known what she would be getting herself into, Aliza felt a chill run down her spine as she looked upon the empty sack. She graciously accepted Jennifer's help getting into the sack, laying down inside it. She felt that it was softly cushioned; a thin layer of velvet protecting Aliza's nylon-clad form from the smooth texture of the faux-leather that made up the bag.

A device was placed on her right pointer finger; a vital-monitoring device, Jennifer explained.

Slowly, Jennifer tightened the bag around Aliza's form, starting at her ankles and moving up, ensuring each belt was snug. Aliza couldn't stop herself from blushing as Jennifer's hands graced her thighs and upper body to ensure she was comfortable. Finally, after what felt like several minutes, Aliza was secured in the bag, leaving only her head, crotch, and feet exposed to the open air. In addition to being secured by the sack, her ankles had been placed in the holes of the drawer's face, separated by a thin cushion between her ankles and secured with some kind of foam that kept them from moving side-to-side. Jennifer proceeded to strap Aliza's bound form to the table with several straps, including her forehead. It was then that Aliza found herself near-immobile, only able to effectively move her toes.

That freedom would promptly be taken as Jennifer went back down to the foot of the drawer-table, and one by one secured Aliza's slender toes. Aliza giggled and chuckled as Jennifer tenderly placed a firm, cushioned bracket at the very top of each toe, cementing it in place and making the face forward. Jennifer, obviously, wasn't trying to tickle Aliza, evident by the occasional soft "sorry" or "my bad".

"You alright?" Jennifer asked, face above Aliza's. The redhead felt herself blush again. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine." Jennifer nodded. "Good. The other researchers will be here shortly, and the experiment will begin," Jennifer said, curtly. Gently, she pushed the drawer closed, entombing Aliza in a shallow, well-lit chamber.

The chamber was small, just fitting Aliza's bound form: there was about six inches from her face to the roof of the chamber. It was decently lit up, from what Aliza's limited view could tell, and the air within was comfortably chill. Directly above Aliza's face was the lens of a camera. Aliza thought back to the TV screen, which her feet then rested beneath., and how her reactions would be projected for the researchers to see.

And then, she waited, anxiously in anticipation for what would come.

Researchers Notes, 9:06 AM, Day 1

Experiment has not yet started. Subject appears anxious, but not deeply scared. Experiment will begin at 9:15 AM. According to the subject's own testimony, her feet are quite sensitive. Their sensitivity (and their size) are exactly why we selected her for this experiment, and I hope she will prove to be a wise choice.

Recording - Phase 1 - 9:10 AM

Aliza started at a red light flashing on and off to the side of the lens, indicating that it had begun recording. A speaker sounded from somewhere in the chamber: "Aliza," The firm voice of a man said, "We're about to begin. We'll start with something simple, just to map out your sensitivity, alright?" Aliza took a deep breath, calming her nerves. "Yeah, yeah, sounds good." But there was no reply to her response.

About a minute later, Aliza felt something soft flick at her heels. If she hadn't had a pedicure a couple of weeks prior, she probably wouldn't have felt it, but what she assumed to be the very tip of a feather made her giggle as it's very tip lazily flicked all the way up her round heel.

"Hehehe!" Aliza chuckled. She felt herself attempting to move her feet--an innate response--but the restraints holding her toes back held firm. So, as the feather-tip flicked its way up to her arches, she tried to relax. Aliza found the near-idle motion of the feather almost calming, even as she began laughing as it reached the ball and toes of her left foot.

"Aaa! Ahahaha!" Aliza started, then laughed, as the feather tickled away at her restrained toes. Though she couldn't see it, she imagined that some wiry mechanical arm was holding the feather, firmly flicking it to tickle her soles. Eventually, after flicking at her littlest toe, she felt the feather-tip slowly descend down her foot, arriving at her heel, where it finally stopped.

Not a minute later, Aliza felt the same sensation at the heel of her right foot. "Nooohehehe!" Aliza giggled, realizing that the process was to be repeated on her other foot. She reacted much the same to the tickling, although Aliza half-noticed she was slightly more ticklish on the arches of her right foot than the toes.

After the feather-tip completed it's journey on her right foot, it returned to Aliza's left foot, and repeated itself. "AAAhahahehehe?!" Aliza giggled, confused and amused at the repetition. The feather-tip would go on to repeat the process several more times on each of Aliza's feet, leaving no part of her feet untouched.

Unable to stop it, Aliza simply laughed, knowing she would be kept safe by the researchers watching her reactions on the screen outside her chamber.

Researcher's Notes - Day 1, 9:47 AM

The subject, as she stated in her self-evaluation, is quite sensitive in the pedal area. The Sensitivity Scaler appears to have worked excellently, stimulating the subject but not causing any particular strife. The data the Scaler has collected suggests that the uppermost area of the subject's left foot and the center area of her right foot are the most sensitive, something that we failed to notice despite monitoring her reactions ourselves.

We will resume testing of the machine at 9:55 AM. I, unfortunately, do not have much faith in the Mechanical Hands, but it is necessary to test them in order to improve upon their design.

Recording - Phase 2 - 9:55 am

Part of the tests, Aliza had well-read, was that she wouldn't be informed of when a period would end or begin. This, apparently, was to "keep her on her toes", as they phrased it in the interviews. So, Aliza had no way of knowing when the next interval would begin, end, or even what tools would be used on her prone soles. Aliza was, effectively, left in the dark.

This would prove to surprise Aliza immensely as she felt fingers tickle her feet.

"AHAHAhahaha!" Aliza immediately laughed, caught off-guard. Are they tickling me? Aliza thought, thinking of the researchers on the other side of the wall. No, they can't, she reasoned. The fingers tickling her were... too slow. Lethargic, almost. Previous significant others--and friends--had taken it upon themselves to tickle Aliza's exposed feet in the past, and their fingers were always fast, frantic, scribbling their nails against her soles in no particular pattern. The hands tickling her, however, lazily rubbed their round nails and oddly firm fingertips against her soles, focusing in on certain areas and eventually moving on.

Despite their inefficiency, Aliza found that the mechanical hands tickled immensely more than the feather that had been used on her just minutes before. Aliza attempted to curl her toes or slap away the unseen hands, but still the toe restraints held firm. "STAHAhahahap!" Alaiza pleased, more out of reflex than actual distress. Again, she was reminded of her immobility as her toes attempted to scrunch or flay in response to fingernails scratching at the stems of her toes.

"AAAAHAHAhahaha! NohohoHAHAHA!" Aliza shouted as the calculating hands, deaf to her idle pleas, tickled away at the ball and toes of each foot. The hands would dip and peak in their speed, going from lethargically scritching at the ball of her foot to scribbling at the sides of her long toes. It didn't take long for Aliza to realize that the hands--or rather, the machine--was learning. It seemed to be slowly learning the best ways to tickle her based on how much she laughed or pleaded.

For just a second, Aliza felt terrified at the realization.

In the next second that fear left her mind as the hands started tickling her arches. The hands slowly tickled from her outer arches to her deep arches, following the swoop of her soles. "YEHAHAHAHAHA!" Aliza laughed as the hands, at first, slowly tickled along her arches, before picking up pace as they went the opposite direction, following the slope of her inner arches to her outer arches with stiff, scribbling motions.

Aliza almost forgot that the hands tickling were purely machine as their round nails flicked up and down her arches, the movements becoming more organic as the machine learned the best way to elicit mirth from her. Slowly, Aliza's laughter grew more consistent, a stream of loud mirth sprinkled with occasional pleas for the tickling to stop. But Aliza knew the hands wouldn't stop. And stop they did not; encouraged by her pleas and her growing laughter, the hands would go from lazily scraping a lone nail against the ball of a foot to scribbling at a heel.

The hand's movements felt less and less mechanical to Aliza as the tickling went on, and at times she would forget that she was being tickled by a machine and not another human.

"NOhahaha- AAAHAHAHAHASTOPSTAHAHA!" Aliza suddenly shouted as another pair of hands started tickling her. The second pair tickled much slower than the original pair of hands, which were then rapidly tickling at her right arches and left toes. The new pair of hands lazily tickled at her heels, and one of them slowly ascended up to her arches, then back down to her heels. Aliza found the contrast close to maddening, especially when the hands stationed at her arches and toes would randomly sway from slow to fast. At the very least, the fluctuating speed allowed something resembling a break.

Aliza started to find herself approaching desperation as the four hands kept tickling away. Having two stiff, mechanical hands had already grown close to torturous, but the extra pair had pushed her to the limit. "STOHOHOP! STAHAHAHAP!" Aliza pleaded into the featureless camera lens, more sincere than before. Curiously, the hands seemed to listen to her, slowing down their tickling to lazy circling and slight scribbles. It served as only a brief break.

"NOOOHAHAHAHA!" Aliza cried as the hands stopped, then resumed their tickling in rapid motions. "I CAHAHA- I CAHAHAHA- HAHAHA!" Aliza found the sudden resumption even more unbearable than before, and was once again reminded of how past significant others, and how they would tickle her to the point of discomfort.

The machine, seemingly, aimed to outdo them.

After several more minutes of rapid tickling, Aliza felt yet another pair of hands join the four, making her briefly scream before descending back into mirth. "WHAHAHA?! AAAHAHAHA!" Aliza tried to utter a question to someone--who, she wasn't sure--as to why yet another pair of hands had been added, but she couldn't form the words. For some time, the hands fought for space and areas to tickle, despite Aliza's feet offering ample space. The hands scribbled all over Aliza's soles at different speeds, their direction seemingly random. Sometimes, several hands at a time would focus in on places like her arches, and nearly three hands would be tickling her most sensitive spots for minutes at a time.

It was one of the worst ticklings she had experienced up until that point.

Eventually, the hands settled down to a particular area. Each hand tickled the toes, arches, and heels of each foot. The hands would smoothly waver from slow, methodic tickling to rapid scribbling and near-random scritches. It wasn't as awful to Aliza as it had been before, but she still found it maddening. "AhahahaHAHAHAAA!" Aliza laughed as the hands switched to rapid, artificially chaotic movements.

Finally, after some amount of time she couldn't determine, the hands slowed to a stop, and Aliza felt the hands leave her feet. She gasped, relieved the tickling had finally ended. She was well aware of how ticklish she was, and how bad the tickling might get while participating in the experiment, but... she knew she could take it. As long as she got a break.

"H-Hey, excuse me?" She said, addressing the researchers. A speaker crackled to life somewhere in her chamber. "Yes?" Someone asked, with a twinge of concern.

"C-can I get a break, please? I-I can take it, it's just..." She could've sworn she heard someone sigh on the other side of the speaker. "We will grant you an additional ten minutes, will that be adequate?" Aliza considered. "Yeah, that'll work." The speaker silenced without another word from the researchers.

Researcher's Notes - Day 1, 11:28 AM

By request of the subject, the next phase will begin ten minutes later than previously scheduled. While a minor hiccup, it is necessary to provide the subject with periods of extended rest to placate her.

Contrary to my prior assumption, the hands proved to be quite effective. While overall rather stiff, the hands produced reactions very similar to that of human hands, both physical and mental. The only improvements I see necessary are purely mechanical.

The AI is proving to be an excellent learner. It has gauged the reactions of the subject excellently, and responded with equal quality. The AI, also, seemed to understand when the subject was getting close to being overwhelmed, and slowed down its stimulation accordingly. Others were worried that the AI wouldn't understand this, and I am glad they were proven wrong.

The subject, at times, did reach desperation due to the stimulation. This was expected, and a sign that the AI is doing exactly as intended.

Recording - Preparing for Phase 3 - 11:42 AM

In the twenty minutes she had been so graciously allotted by the researchers, Aliza found herself becoming worried. She had taken a whole week to consider her participation in the experiment, and had poured over the paperwork and NDAs she was required to read and sign before even being considered for the experiment, and then another week of the same routine to ensure her participation. Needless to say, she had ample time to consider what she would go through, and if she could handle it.

She had concluded, throughout those two weeks, that she could take it. It was, after all, just tickling, albeit intense tickling. She had even gone through the effort of "researching" what kind of tickling she would be dealing with for three whole days.

And yet, she found that she was doubting herself. The mechanical hands had made her genuinely beg for the tickling to stop, albeit briefly. Numerous questions of if she could take three days of tickling began to swim in her mind, and she was unsure if she could answer them.

Whatever doubts she had were immediately dismissed as something soft and spinning made contact with the center of her heels.

LewpyL
LewpyL
16 Followers