The Tidings We Bring Ch. 01

Story Info
Served up as my parents' anniversary gift.
5k words
4.43
43.8k
110

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi!

I'm Monty. I usually float around fantasy, sci-fi and romance. But... I've had this idea come crawling over. So I thought I'd give it a shot and see how it goes. So... Leave a comment, flick me an email, let me know what you think, or if I should continue!

*****

I'd packed the last of my stuff. It was mum and dad's anniversary tonight. And at twenty-one, it was mine as well... Of a sorts at least.

"Honey? You nearly ready?" Mum called from downstairs.

"Coming!" I called back.

Grabbing my suitcase, I turned and gave myself a final check in the mirror. Long dark brown hair, done up in a ponytail. Brown eyes and just a hint of tan that turns into freckles. I just looked like your normal, everyday college girl. And in most cases I was. I even studied locally, so I could stay close to home. Saved me a bundle on rent and other expenses. It also let me keep up with a few of my more interesting activities. I'd discovered shortly after my eighteenth birthday, I had a taste for some less accepted practices. I didn't indulge often, but my parents' anniversary was a perfect opportunity. I'd been crawling up the walls after exams and I could use the release.

Pulling up the handle, I exited my room and headed downstairs. Mum was waiting with a smile in a fifties style dress. Her dark brown, but speckled grey hair was done up in her classic bun. I just hoped I looked half as good as she did in middle age. She stepped forward and pulled me into a hug.

"I know why you always make plans on our anniversary," she said softly. I just grinned and hugged back, not wanting to correct her. "One day soon, I'm going to make it up to you. I promise."

"It's okay ma," I smiled and stepped back. "You and dad have been so good to me. You don't charge rent, you feed me and you help pay for my studies."

"Anyone in our position should," Dad said, coming up behind me.

I turned and gave him a hug as well. He was fit for his age as well. It set a hard standard for boyfriends to look for. Like mum, his dark brown hair was speckled with grey. But while his age was getting on, his body hadn't caught the message. We'd had more than one plucky eighteen year old sent off with a frown after he'd had to make it abundantly clear he was married and wasn't interested. Truth be told, if he weren't my dad...

"We have the money sweetheart. Any good parent in our position should help. Especially when you decide to forgo the big name colleges and take something within your means. I respect that."

I gave him another squeeze, feeling his muscles through his shirt. "Thanks dad."

"Come on you two. I have to get Harriet to the train station for her girls weekend," Mum chided us.

I pulled away from my dad and shot him a smile. "Enjoy your night daddy."

"You too sweetheart," he smiled back.

Following mum outside, I tossed my suitcase into the boot and climbed into the passenger seat.

"You excited?" Mum asked.

I just grinned, "Yeah mum. I really am."

Ten minutes later, I was watching the train pull up. Mum waved from the parking lot and started to pull away. I waved back, to catch her smile, before boarding the train. What should have been a forty minute ride to the next city, to meet up with my friends, was over in the next five. Just two stops away, I disembarked and started wheeling my suitcase towards the industrial estate. I ignored the few people who were out. Even the ones that leered at me. This part of town was known for two things. The Club, and The Club's security. Half the drunk homeless guys out here were actually watchers who reported back. Most arrivals made it here by train after all. Nobody would want to be associated with this place, if they wanted to stay out of the media. Bringing your car here just wasn't a good idea. On the off chance someone from the media ever showed up, they were pretty quickly mobbed and disturbed by 'homeless' people, they quickly left. I'd seen it happen. About the same time the reporter went live, he was surrounded by twenty guys, asking for change from both him and the crew he brought with him.

They kept it up so long, the reporter was forced to leave, just to make his speech heard over the noise. I'd been part of the celebration when they'd gotten back and gotten dressed properly. I can still feel them dripping from my holes.

Turning down what should be a dark alley, I smiled, knowing I was being recorded and waved at the spot I knew the camera was. A side door clicked as I approached, and I blew a kiss at the camera as I pushed it open. Pulling my suitcase up the step, I closed the door firmly and waited to hear the lock engage, before turning away. I didn't want to be responsible for a security breach. Not here of all places. Heading down the hallway, I found my room and stopped. Opening the top of my suitcase, I fished out my purse and extracted what looked like a second copy of my student ID. Swiping it over a reader mounted on the way, the door popped open. Stepping into the room, I sighed, looking at the large bed. The cuffs were exactly where I left them and I couldn't wait.

Stripping off my blouse and jeans I stretched, naked as the day I was born. I threw my clothes in a cupboard where I'd lock my suitcase later. For now, I opened a side door and went into the bathroom behind. Showering was more a luxury than a necessity. I showered before I arrived, but this shower was built with special infrared cameras that detected my body temperature and adjusted accordingly. It was a luxury I had nowhere else and I took advantage every moment I could justify it. Scrubbing myself down with the unscented soaps, I made sure I was clean enough to eat off. There was always the chance that would happen. I'd be disappointed, but there was a chance.

Stepping out of the shower, I dried myself and took up my hair dryer. It was mostly dry, when the door behind me opened and Samantha walked in. Immediately, I dropped my gaze so I wouldn't look her in the eye accidentally. Without a word, she took the dryer from my hand and picked up a brush. If ever there was a woman I could love, it would be her. But, even as the house mistress, she refused to touch the girls. At least sexually. She was a harsh disciplinarian when we acted out. I stood rock still and enjoyed the feeling of her brushing my hair for the last few minutes. As she switched off the dryer and put it away, I stood still as I was before. But I smiled slightly as I heard the purr in her voice.

"You really are beautiful," Samantha said behind me. "You'll make a perfect slave once we find you the right place."

"Thank you, Mistress."

The sharp sting of her hand meeting my ass made me flinch. But it also made me throb. I'd spoken out, when I should have remained silent.

"You really are a good girl," Samantha chuckled softly. "Now, we've got something special for you tonight. Some fresh blood for The Club is coming in. They've passed the regular tests and it's been indicated you might be a good fit for them."

I bit my lip and trembled slightly. This was a possible adoption. I so badly wanted this, and yet it terrified me beyond belief.

"You'll be hung on the wall. I know it's your favourite," Samantha whispered. "I've put out a special outfit for you. Get dressed and I'll send for Gary to set you up."

"Thank you, Mistress," I said softly.

The sharp smack of her hand on my ass made me hiss in pleasure. I wasn't really in trouble, I knew that. But I liked to brat just that little bit. We all had our needs after all.

Stepping back into the main room, I smiled at the suit laid out on the bed. It was something designed here in the Club. It was made of black leather and would be skin tight. It was made in a few different sizes with adjustment straps in the rear. Slipping my legs in first, I lifted the leather up to my hips. I then had to slide my arms down into the sleeves and shimmy it up to my shoulders. I felt immediately that it had been me that had worn this outfit last time. The adjustments were perfect for me. Pulling it into place, I closed the front and pulled the zip up, closing my perky breasts behind the firm material... Though... Hopefully not for long. I sat on the edge of the bed and slid the leather, high heeled boots on. They covered my toes to just below my knees. The final piece was the mask. We didn't usually wear one as a performing girl. Our clients like to see what they were purchasing. But for new members, we found it best to have us covered. It took some of the pressure off and helped them feel more at home for their first few visits. Some even took a liking to the masks and had us wear them constantly.

Winding my hair into a single strand, I wrapped it around and slid a pin into it to hold it in place. It wasn't quite a bun, but it would allow a soft cushion behind my head when this was said and done. Slipping the mask over my head, I made sure the mouth guard went into position. It was similar to a gag, except instead of it craning my jaw open, it clamped it closed over a plastic plug. It was unlikely, but it was possible to remove this plug from the outside, and an average sized penis could be slid into my mouth, without me being able to complain or prevent such an intrusion... The thought of it made me squirm. The mask made it look like I was completely helpless. But I could still breathe, see and hear perfectly. There were no chances taken here, especially for new members.

A firm knock on the door snapped me to attention. Heading to the door, I pulled it open to see Gary's smiling face. He was our local handyman. Well over six feet tall, almost that wide, bald and covered in scars and tattoos. If someone saw Gary coming, they got agreeable extremely quickly. It was a house secret that he was probably the most gentle guy we'd ever met. He and his husband run a puppy rescue one town over.

"Mmm!" I moaned through the mask and gave the big man a hug.

He chuckled, "Nice to see it's your favourite tonight."

I just nodded, the fraction I could move my head at least. Gary took my hand and led me to a frame on the wall. He pressed a small cylinder into my hand, which I knew contained a panic button. Then he took my hands and pulled them behind my back, tying them together with the straps attached to my suit. When he finished, he picked up the final piece to my outfit, a thick sleeve to push over my arms. With them pushed straight down and pinned together, they rested on my ass. And like the naughty girl I was, I pushed the panic button down the sleeve of my arm. Not having ready access to it, gave me a heightened sense of adventure. It had led to a few scary situations in the past, but knowing I was truly at their mercy made my cum so much harder.

"Turn around," Gary told me.

I turned and I felt the straps being fed through the frame. It was basically a small 't.' My head would be strapped to the top, my shoulders would be pinned in place and my knees would be lifted to my armpits and pinned so I couldn't close my legs. I would be completely at the mercy of whatever client paid for me... And nothing made me cum harder than being used in whatever way they saw fit.

As Gary began tightening the straps, I felt myself being lifted. As my knees came up, I relaxed and thanked my good genes to help with flexibility. Some girls here could only be mounted on a wall for a short time. But I could be up here for hours before my hips began to ache. Part of that was because of the frame and suit. It was reinforced in places to take the weight off my body. I could truly relax here in complete comfort.

"There you go. I hope you have a wonderful evening," Gary said, giving me a small hug.

I moaned my appreciation and watched him set the frame on the wall and leave. Now it was simply a waiting game. Not that I'd be waiting long. This was a booked appointment. So I was relieved to hear the door open and the sound of footsteps coming in.

"Oh, isn't this nice," a woman said softly.

"Yes, it is. Now we've saved for membership, maybe we can ask who their decorator is," A male voice said.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as the couple moved into the room.

"Oh, they said she'd be wall mounted, but that's spectacular," the woman said, with a smile in her tone.

Cracking my eyes open so I could see my clients, I froze. Staring back at me, was my parents. Dad in a suit, with mum wearing a cocktail dress that hugged her curves perfectly.

"Are you sure you want me fucking another woman on our anniversary?" Dad asked softly.

I let out a squeal, making them both giggle. "Yes dear, but I did warn you. I missed my college days, you're not getting into this alone."

In a split second decision, I decided I needed to end this. Hitting the panic button was usually cause for someone being expelled, either the girl, or the client, permanently. But... Surely they'd make an exception for my parents. Sliding my hand into my sleeve, I wriggled my wrist trying desperately to reach the cylinder.

"She looks excited, she's squirming," Dad grinned.

"I bed she'd dripping under that," Mum replied, touching the removable patch between my legs.

The sudden contact on my most sensitive place, made me jump, or in this case flinch slightly. Fortunately, the sudden jolt let me touch the end of the cylinder, only to realise I'd put it in button-side first... I could only reach the base. I was stuck...

I gasped, feeling cool air as mum removed the crotch piece. And clenched my eyes shut... I hated that this turned me on so much. My own parents were about to sate their sexual lust on their own daughter, for their anniversary. I could only whimper as mum stroked my labia. Dad on the other hand, started working on my breasts. I had goosebumps as my nipples were exposed and couldn't help the small groan as he pinched one. Opening my eyes, I stared into my father's face as he grinned lasciviously at me, pawing my breasts as he did so.

"She's a young one," Dad grinned. "Maybe about the same age as Harriet."

"Oooh," Mum grinned. "Wouldn't that be something," she giggled. "That's so naughty."

I tried to nod and they must have caught the movement, as they both laughed at me. I took a deep breath as Dad leaned in and licked my nipple, making me twitch. But with me distracted, I completely missed mum getting on her knees, until I felt her tongue slide through my labia. I let out a loud gasp as the sudden intrusion made me squirm. I clenched my hands uselessly as Mum giggled and ran her tongue around my ass.

"I think this slut likes it," Mum said softly.

I clenched my eyes shut, but moaned out what I hoped sounded like a soft, "Uh huh."

What surprised me next, was Dad getting down on his knees alongside mum. Then I had two tongues between my legs. They alternated, one would like, suck and nibble on my clit, while the other licked my opening to my ass. Then they'd kiss and switch positions. Meanwhile, I was going insane. This was hell. My own parents were performing oral on me. Right now, Mum's lips were sucking firmly on my clit, while Dad's tongue pressed into my ass, opening me just the little bit wider. And right before I was about to cum, they stopped and switched. I could barely see them kiss with my head pinned back, but they took just enough time for the edge of my orasm to recede. Then as Dad's firmer tongue started to wash over my clit, Mum slid her tongue into my pussy, as her thumb massaged my asshole. And right as I was about to fine release they stopped.

I gasped, and let out a series of whines, which they laughed at again. Dad stood up and pressed a kiss to my covered lips, which I groaned through. I was so confused about the situation. On one side of things, these were my parents. The two people on this earth, that should never SEE me in this position. And to make things worse, I was desperate to cum on their faces as they tormented me with their mouths.

I watched as Dad stripped of his shirt, showing his muscled chest and abdomen. He wasn't a bodybuilder, but he had enough definition that my pussy throbbed in twisted anticipation. Mum turned around, and started unbuckling his pants, before pushing them to the floor. Reaching inside his boxers, I caught only the briefest hint of my own father's cock, before it disappeared into Mum's mouth. She sucked on it firmly for a few moments, before releasing it with a soft pop. Then she shot me a grin and dived back into my crotch. Unlike her soft licks and kissed before, now she hungrily devoured me. I let out a series of loud moans and clenched my eyes shut at the extreme sensation.

Mum then moaned into my pussy, as she suddenly shunted forward. Dad was kneeling behind her, fucking Mum roughly while she ate my pussy. And like that, I came. My core tensed, my toes curled, I clenched my jaw over the mouthguard and I screamed out my release as Mum moaned into my pussy. The moment my voice rang out, they stopped and quickly stood.

"Honey? You okay?" Mum asked, cupping my face.

I let out a loud sob, as my orgasm was ruined by their concern for me. I was both touched, and appalled that they'd done it to me.

"Hey, do we need to call someone?" Dad asked.

"Uh uh," I said softly.

"One Uh for yes, two for no, understand?" Mum asked.

"Uh."

"Are you okay?"

"Uh."

"Did we hurt you?"

"Uh Uh!" I practically shouted.

"Did you scream because you had an orgasm?" Dad chimed in.

"Uh," I whimpered softly.

"Oh honey," Mum smiled. "It's hard to tell though the mask if you're screaming in pleasure or pain, we were worried."

I let out a long whine, making them both smile. Truth be told, it did kind of hurt. My pussy throbbed from it's ruined release and I was desperate for them to use me as they had.

"I tell you what. It's our anniversary tonight. We've been saving up for membership here for years, since our own daughter turned eighteen. Maybe you know her?" I stayed silent, not wanting to even think about how this was going to go at home tomorrow. "Either way. You're our combined gift to each other. So now I've had you for a while, my big, strong handsome husband is going to turn you into his cock sleeve. Would you like that?"

I glanced from Mum to Dad, who was looking kind of sheeping, despite his massive erection. Seriously, no wonder they fucked so often at home. Dad was hung. And at his age, seeing the slight pulse of his cock with each beat of his heart.

"Uh."

Dad grinned as Mum leaned in and gave me a peck on the mouth. Stepping aside, Dad shifted up between my legs. I couldn't help the small whimper as he rubbed the head of his cock through my labia. As Mum stepped out of view, I was left, staring into the eyes of my father, while he eyed me like a piece of meat.

"Uh," I said softly.

Dad just smiled, and pushed inside. I stretched so beautifully over his cock. I felt more full than any moment before and that feeling only intensified as he continued pushing inside me. As his balls met my ass, he smiled down at me and my pussy clenched conspicuously. Pulling back, I gasped, before he slid his entire cock back inside me, and I let out a loud wail of pleasure.

"Keep them high pitched if you feel good. Let out a low yell if you want me to stop."

Immediately, I squealed as high as I could as Dad grinned and steadily fucked his length in and out of me. My own Dad, fucking me against a wall. And instead of being horrified, I desperately wanted my Mother to join us. As I neared my orgasm, Mum appeared, holding up a string of silicone anal beads. I moaned in delight. They'd obviously read my brochure and knew my tastes. Taking a bottle of lube out of a nearby drawer, Mum got the beads ready, even as Dad continued to fuck me firmly into the wall. Dad leaned in, pressing his forehead to mine, obscuring my view of what Mum was doing. But I felt it as the first of the beads was pressed to my asshole. She rubbed it, getting the lube over the desired area, before prodding gently. With each prod, I tried to relax, despite Dad's cock slamming into me, and I groaned as the first bead slipped into me.

12