The Time Device Ch. 03 - Taking Stock

Story Info
I am disappointed with my first efforts at using the device.
10.7k words
4.49
4.6k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

I stopped time.

There I was, looking over my shoulder at Carmel's husband, Ivor, standing in the doorway, looking at us with a shocked look on his face.

It was understandable, to be fair. His current view was of his sexy mature wife lying on her back on their sofa with her legs spread wide. Between Carmel's thighs was a my hairy ass, and below that my ballsack pressed up against her arsehole. Between the two was the base of my cock, buried deep inside her tight and wet pussy. On her face, a look of ecstacy mixed with shame and horror as she has set eyes upon her husband.

What to do?

This wasn't working out the way I had envisaged. I needed to have a rethink.

Since I was already hanging out of Carmel's pussy, and since I had been masturbating to the thought of that very situation for many years, I decided it would be a waste not to finish off what I was doing, so I paused time and continued fucking Carmel.

It felt weird, and not just from a moral point of view. As I pushed into Carmel, her vagina stretched out to accommodate my cock, but then when I pulled out again on the backstroke, her pussy walls didn't return to their previous position, so it was like fucking a loose, wet sock! That was no good, so I turned time on again, but in 1/100th normal time. I wanted to feel Carmel's pussy properly, but I also didn't want Ivor to kick my head in!

Carmel's pussy felt great, and it seemed to be closing around my cock better now, if not completely normal, them good enough. It was hot, tight, and wet, and as I pumped in and out, the friction was much improved.

As I increased the speed of my strokes, the sensation increased in intensity and soon I was pounding into her at full speed, and the pleasure was overwhelming. I looked over my shoulder and saw that the bags which Ivor had been holding as he stood in the doorway were about halfway to the floor, so he had obviously dropped them. He facial expression was transforming slowly from shock to rage. I figured I had time yet, so I kept fucking his wife.

I had intended to fuck Carmel, then pause time, get dressed and leave the house, before wiping their minds with the device and then allowing her and her husband to resume their conversation and carry on with their lives, but this wasn't going according to plan, and the urge to cum inside her was overwhelming. I might yet wipe their minds, but I wanted to start this whole situation again. Almost like rewriting a chapter....

So i thought "there's no point changing things yet, I'll finish up with using Carmel's body for my sick purposes, and then have a think about the best way to proceed. how to rewrite the script."

I realised that I could do exactly that, by simply using the device to rewind time. First, I would finish fucking Carmel's exquisite cunt though!

With her legs up in the air and her heels over my shoulders, I thrust into her furiously, before pulling out, rolling her over and entering her again from behind.

This was the view that had always been in my mind's eye when I masturbated over the thought of fucking her, so I had to take full advantage of the opportunity.

Carmel's body was incredible, even though she was in her fifties. Her skin was smooth and tanned, her legs were long, lean and shapely, and her arse was tight and pert. I admit it; most of my wanks over the thought of Carmel had involved me raping her - probably because I didn't think she would ever willingly fuck me, so that seemed like the most likely scenario - I grabbed a handful of the hair from the top of her head and pulled her head back by it until I could see her face as I slammed into her from behind. I released all mind control at this point and her face creased up slowly into anguish and fear as her true situation became clear to her.

I'm not proud of it, but that facial expression tipped me over the edge into orgasm: I ejaculated into her as I watched her face.

It was one of the best orgasms I'd ever had...

I collapsed forward onto her back, and rested my head on the back of her shoulder, until the final spasms finished. Looking over my shoulder, I saw that Ivor was maybe two steps away from grabbing me. I pulled out my cock from his wife's soaking, cum-soiled cunt and wiped the sloppy mixture of her juices and my semen up and down the crack of her arse, paying special attention to her clenched anus. and driving my finger in just a little.

I stood up quickly, putting my cock away and moved out of Ivor's way. Putting my foot in front of his, I pushed my hand on the back of his head, tripping him slowly. A look of astonishment he on his face was hilarious; I must've appeared to be moving incredibly fast to him. He was now completely off the ground, moving slowly towards his wife Carmel's upturned bottom.

It was easy to steer him where I wanted him to go. I increased time to 1/25th normal speed and piloted his face right into Carmels's dripping vulva. The impact was impressive, with a big ripple of her bodyfat traveling out from her pussy, across her hips and bottom and halfway up her back. Not that she was fat - it's just the natural extra fat layer that real women have. Sexy, and attractive to men on an animalistic level.

I kept both palms pressed firmly against the back of Ivor's head and restarted normal time speed.

His first reaction was to attempt to get up, but he was pinned in place. Next, he attempted to push his face away from Carmel's cunt, but all this achieved was that he smeared his face more with her juices and my cum.

It was an impressive sight, his head firmly attached to his wife's crotch, as he tried to breath without getting my cum in his mouth, fresh from Carmels's pussy!

The first thing he noticed was the taste of Carmel's vagina. She had an intense, slightly bitter, slightly sweet flavour to her. Her natural taste was complemented by the smell of her vaginal fluid, and my semen. The aroma filled his nostrils.

He was attempting to pull away, but the pressure from the back of his head was causing him pain, so he tried again to slide his face up her ass crack away from her sopping cunt, and he was forced to inhale through his nose again, and this time the smell was stronger and more pungent.

I released him, put time back to normal speed for a moment and stood back. "You really should try to satisfy your wife a bit better, Ivor;" I said, "a woman like Carmel deserves the very best of treatment and care."

Ivor stood up, wiping his mouth and face with his hands and clothes. "Who the fuck are you?" he shouted, angrily.

"You don't need to worry about who I am, mate," I replied. "Other than the guy that just made your wife cum multiple times while she begged for more!"

"Cum multiple times? Bullshit. Carmel's not a woman who likes sex, and certainly doesn't want it very often. I haven't seen her have an orgasm since our first year of marriage!"

I was shocked. This was clearly not the relationship I thought they had. I'd known Carmel for nearly 10 years at work, and the way she's spoken at work about family life, I'd always assumed that they were happy and in love, so this came as a complete surprise.

Ivor swung a first at my face. I didn't consciously activate the device, but it slowed time right down again and I was easily able to lean to one side and avoid the wild haymaker he threw at me. The momentum continued, unchecked by my face and Ivor staggered slowly forward. I was easily able to plant a hard punch to his solar plexus as he went past at about 1/10 speed. I restarted time and immediately, Ivor dropped to the floor, motionless.

Carmel had turned around and saw what happened. "Ivor!" she screamed, scrambling off the sofa and onto the floor next to his still body. I was confused and knelt down. His head was turned to one side and his eyes were open. They were pointing in different directions and seemed glazed. He wasn't breathing.

Oh Fuck. He wasn't breathing.

I realised then that a punch of normal force, carried out by me in 1/10th time would of course be magnified in 'real time' as the sister velocity would be ten times greater. It was simple schoolboy physics! i must've rooted his heart out his aorta!

I had killed a man. I'd fucked his wife and then killed him.

I needed to think.

I turned around, but Carmel was already on her feet, and had hold of the telephone, she had just dialled 999.

"Ambulance and police please" she shouted, frantically. She looked at me with hatred in her eyes. "You fucking bastard! You killed him!"

She was right, of course. I had.

"I'll be back." I said, as I stumbled out the house.

I had just killed a man.

My brain was numb, my vision blurry.

How had this happened? What the fuck was I thinking?

I stumbled back to the car, got in and drove off.

Where to?

I wasn't sure.

I had just killed someone, and I didn't know what to do.

The police would find the DNA evidence, and that would be that.

I was fucked.

I needed to hide.

Hide until the heat died down.

Then, if possible, I'd go back and try to put things right.

If I could.

The problem was, I didn't know how.

I knew that time travel was one of the device's features, but I'd not had chance to look into that properly yet.

And the way that things had ended up, I'd not have another opportunity.

I stopped the car at a set of traffic lights.

I looked down and the alien device was glowing. It was like it had read my mind.

A screen appeared in my mind's eye, and a series of symbols and words, which I immediately understood.

'Temporal teleportation. Select a destination' it said.

I was confused. "The fuck does that mean?" I asked.

'It means, that the device is asking you to select a time and place for it to transport you' the information came back.

"Can't you just take me somewhere, you know, like a random place, just get me away from here?" I asked, exasperated.

'Negative, you need to provide the coordinates' the device responded.

"FUCK!" I shouted, out loud, hitting the steering wheel with the palm of my hand. My window was open, and a passing pedestrian looked at me in alarm. In the distance I could hear multiple sirens. They were coming after me.

"OK, fine, I'll just go somewhere and drive!" I said, angrily.

I looked down and the device was showing the map again, but now there were two dots, one was a flashing dot, which was me, the other was a static dot, further up the road.

'That is a secure location, it is currently empty' the device informed me.

"Right, let's do this then!"

"Transport me and my car immediately!" I demanded.

'Transporting, please hold' said the device. There's was a blue flash and a split second later, I found myself in a wooded area. Complete silence reigned. No sirens, no traffic. No sign of human activity whatsoever; no roads, houses, litter, electric pylons, nothing. I was sure the map had shown the location as being next to a road and in the middle of a housing development.

I had no idea where I was, but it didn't seem to matter; I was safe, for now.

I got out of the car and had a look around. It was a nice place, actually. It was peaceful and I could hear and then see a lot of birds. The sun was out and the temperature was warm, but not hot.

I seemed to be in some high ground. Although I couldn't see far due to the trees, I could see the slope of the land falling gently down away from me all around. I could smell a faint scent of woodsmoke. There was an almost imperceptible breeze on my left cheek, so I assumed the smile was coming from that direction. I decided to set off to find the source of the smoke, assuming that it meant human activity. Something didn't feel right.

As a precaution, I decided to take advantage of the device's bone-bonding feature which I had learned about during the initial binding process. No sooner had I made the decision, than a blue flash from the device in my jacket pocket was followed by a swirling, shimmering cloud of blue dust forming in front of me. It took on the form of a helix of some kind, reminding me of those pictures you see of DNA, and then without warning, the cloud moved over me. It was like being inside a dust devil! After a few seconds, the cloud suddenly shrank around me and I got a feeling of it moving through my flesh, persistently, but painlessly.

'Bone-bonding process complete' came the notice.

I knew that the device would now be inside my skull, under my scalp and the skin. From what I could tell, no one else would be able to see or detect it. The bond was permanent and was not reversible by anyone else, although it was possible to remove the device with a command from me, if necessary, or it would remove itself upon my death.

The next thing I noticed was that the world looked different. There was a display superimposed on my vision, like a head up display in a military aircraft, but far more sophisticated. There were various coloured lines and circles everywhere. Most of the lines were thin and glowed, pulsating slowly. I realised that the circles were also objects and living organisms. If I focussed on a circle, the device informed me that it was a living being, and if I focused on a line, it told me it was an object.

It took a moment for me to get used to, but then I could see the different lines and colours. The device allows me to dial this feature up and down as and when I wanted to. I decided to call this "seeker mode", and dialled its sensitivity back to about ten percent. This would give me early warning of threats and items of great interest, but wouldn't be too intrusive or distracting. I noticed that the device had picked up the smoke trail and, noticing my intention to follow it, had put in a vector to take me to its source. It also have me a breakdown of its chemical composition and the likely makeup of the original fuel (Ash and Elder, apparently). I followed the vector.

As I walked, the trees thinned and soon I came upon a small clearing. In the centre of the clearing was a small round hut, with a thatched roof. The thatch was made of reeds, avoiding to the device. About twenty feet from the hut was a large smoking heap. It was smouldering away steadily, but I couldn't see any actual flames. The device informed me that it was a charcoal stack. "No shit," I said. The device (rightly) took my sarcasm to mean that I didn't fully understand what a charcoal stack was and have me the relevant knowledge instantly.

It turned out that charcoal was for more than heating sausages in the back garden, or for kids to draw with at primary school. It was a key ingredient in many industrial processes, including steel and iron production, water filtration and much more.

'but surely if it's for industry, they would need more than this,' I thought 'they need charcoal produced on an industrial scale'.

That's when a thought occurred to me...

"What is the date?" I asked the device, out loud.

'27th of August 1235' it replied, simply.

"27th of August 1235! Are you serious?" I asked.

'Affirmative. Current date is the 27th of August 1235' it confirmed.

'But this isn't possible', I thought. 'The device must've been faulty or something, this can't be the real year 1235!'

'Your current location is the year 1235, as is the location of the 240 inhabitants of this village' the device informed me.

I stood stock still, dumbfounded. Looking further into the woods, I could see more clearings and more huts.

"This is the year of our Lord Twelve Hundred and Thirty-Five" came a voice from my side. I span around and was face-to-face with an old man. "Are you well good sir?" he asked, putting a hand on my shoulder.

I jumped back, startled, and looked at him. He was clearly the charcoal burner; a long beard of black and grey hair hung from his chin and his eyebrows were thick and black. He was wearing a heavy woollen shirt, and dark brown, almost black, trousers. Around his waist was a leather belt, from which was hanging, a dagger and a small coin purse. He stared at me confusedly, and touched my shaven face gently. "Be you from the castle?" He asked.

I had no idea what he was talking about, so I said, "the castle?"

He pointed up the slope behind me, to the East. I looked in the direction he indicated but couldn't see any castle. The device informed me that the closest castle of any importance was at Sandal, near Wakefield, and another further south at Connisborough.

"Er, yes, the castle," I said "thinking I would be safer if they thought I was a noble".

"Then, my lord, what brings thee here?" he asked.

"Ah, well, the truth is," I stammered "I have, er, lost my bearings somewhat, and need to get my direction of travel" I explained, lamely.

"Where is thy horse, my lord?" Came another voice. A woman this time. Much younger than the charcoal burner. I estimated around 25 or so, but it was hard to tell. She wore similar loose and shabby woollen clothes as the charcoal burner. Her hair was long and black, tied in a ponytail. Her face was dirty, but I could see her eyes were green. Her complexion was smooth, and her cheekbones were pronounced, giving her an air of nobility, in spite of her shabby clothing.

"Yes, where is thy horse, lord? You must have a mount, for we saw no sign of you on the track. The path to the castle and to market is clearly marked, by the other of feet" she continued.

"My horse, ah yes, the horse, he is, er, he died..."

"Died?" the woman gasped.

"Yes, died, poor creature," I lied "we had been on a hunting party and, and, he, well he tripped and broke his leg, and, and, so I, well, had to shoot him, you know, it would've been cruel otherwise" I lied.

"Yes, indeed," the charcoal burner said. "And a great waste of a fine animal. How shall you get home now, my lord?"

"Er, I was hoping that I could purchase your horse?"

"Buy our horse?" the woman gasped, aghast. "The likes of us don't have horses, my lord," she laughed. "We have goats, chickens and pigs, but no horses. How would we feed and shelter such an animal?"

"Of course, my lady" I said, "silly of me. So, who owns the horse there?"

"The horse?" she said, "that is the mule, my lord. The Watt's mule. And I'm not a lady, my lord" she said, laughing again. "I'm just a poor peasant girl. But what are you going to do now, my lord? It'll be dark in a few hours, and you are miles from home."

"Well, er, I thought I might stay here, actually. I mean, if that's OK, of course?"

The charcoal burner and his daughter looked at each other. They were both shocked. "You want to stay with us, my lord?" the daughter asked, astonished.

"Er, yes, if that's alright?"

"Of course, my lord" the father (Watt) replied, hurriedly.

I decided to pause time and have a look under house daughters clothes. She was beautiful and her skin was smooth and unblemished, but dirty. I walked over to her and felt her breasts through her clothing. They were firm and round. I reached down and took hold of the hem of her dress. With a bit of effort, I lifted it up and over her head. She was naked underneath. I was impressed, her body was beautiful. Her breasts were not large, but were pert and round, with dark, erect nipples. Her pubic hair was full, not trimmed at all, as you might expect in our own time, and her vulva was pink and puffy. Her legs were strong, and her buttocks firm and shapely. She was kind of smelly though. Bathing obviously wasn't a big hit around here yet..

I reached my hand between her legs. She had a nice thigh gap, and I could easily run a finger over and between her vaginal lips. I lifted slightly and felt her little clitty at the top of her entrance. I have it a rub for a few seconds, knowing that the sensation would hit her all at once when I restarted time. I ran my hand up her body and rubbed her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. It was firm and erect. My cock was getting hard and I felt an urge to have sex with her, but there was no way unless I could find a way to clean her first. I didn't want an infection!