The Time I Accidentally Got Locked Pt. 03

Story Info
I continued my interest in Mateo, where will it stop?
4.1k words
4.73
3.2k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 09/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

So here I am still locked. Still confused about my feelings about said locking. Holding my phone and looking at the 3 notifications. Who do I open first? Do I call Johnny back and plan to get the key to my cock cage to get myself out of this situation? Do I see what my Mystery Italian sex god has to say? Am I ok with this? Through all of my emotions I know one thing for certain and it isn't that I have to pay a therapist a shit ton of money to figure out my boycunt craves to be used and when it is the orgasm is earth-shattering. That I know for certain as I'm sitting here on the edge of the bed with the random strangers' cum leaking out of my used and abused boycunt onto the bed making the bed have a wet spot that housekeeping would sure to know what happened here.

So not ready to deal with either of these men I bit the bullet. I picked my Italian.

Him: Good boy. I could tell you were new to being caged, but I didn't expect you to last in it this long. Knowing this helps me gain interest.

Him: "Yes" is not how you address a conversation with someone who will be taking up your thoughts every waking moment......Matteo is my name. Save it, memorize it, long to know it. Because I'm going to allow you to serve a purpose. Understand though we must meet and both come to an understanding. If you have no interest don't bother texting me back.

Reading that I threw myself back in frustration and my phone on the pillow. WHAT??!?!!?! UNDERSTANDING?!??!!?!?!? What on earth? Who is this guy? Who does he think he is? Does he want to own me? I'm a flight attendant, He must think I live in NYC. He doesn't know what I want. He doesn't even know me. But then my mind thought back to that 8-inch uncut monster of a cock attached to the olive skin body with Muscles. I was weak and my hole twitched spilling out some more of my earlier load. I could always call it off anytime I wanted right? He couldn't completely control me. I at any point could jump on a plane, delete his number, and never hear from him again. I was a free man. Well as free as I could be at the moment with Johnny still having the key to the cage at this point. Nonetheless, I was able to make my own decisions.

So let's see what he has to say. What could that hurt? I'm off for the next couple of days. I could fly back to NYC and meet him. I had to get the key from Johnny anyway. So that's what I will do. I'll call scheduling and get released from my DeadHead back to Base and jump on a flight to NYC. I could be there by 5:40 if I got dressed in the next hour.

I typed out a text to Johnny and sent it.

Me: Hey I'm sorry I didn't answer my hole took over on grindr. But I'm going to jump on a flight and come back to NYC, Might also meet another friend. Sooooooo if you go into the city take the key with you. I will meet you.

Johnny: A friend????? Keys on my keychain so I have it with me.

Me to Matteo: I'm willing to meet. I'll be back in NYC tonight. Probably leave sometime tomorrow. Just know I'm a flight attendant so not always there if that changes things.

I got ready and paid extra attention to my newly discovered boycunt while in the shower. It had gotten abused the last couple of days so I needed to make sure I gave it the respect it deserved. Packed my rollaboard, Put on my uniform that I started to like since it showed off my cage print slightly, and headed to the hotel shuttle to the airport.

Landing In LGA I turned my phone off of Airplane mode to see if I had any texts from Matteo. I did, it was a link to a restaurant reservation for 2. Close to Chinatown. I knew the place I had walked by many times but never took the time to try it. Mainly since it was all booths with tall backs. Very intimate, and very dark. Seemed the place for dates not for going with crews or friends. Looking at the time I was happy I got ready at the hotel since I had exactly 1 hour to get from the airport to the restaurant. But what will I do with my luggage? Guess it is coming with me. So I changed out of my uniform and into the nicest clothes I had with me. A pair of black skinny jeans that shows off my ass perfectly and my cage very obvious out the front. These jeans are almost painted on my body. Plus a white T-shirt and a black blazer. This will have to do. Now to grab a cab.

Cab ride there I texted him. "see ya soon, got my bags with me since I hadn't got time to meet you and go by the hotel"

Pulling up to the restaurant I leaned up to pay the cabby and suddenly the door opened and it was Matteo. 6'3" man wearing this Navy 3-piece suit complete with a pocket square. That obviously was custom-tailored. It hugged the biceps on his arms perfectly, and the bulge in his pants was shown, This man knew he was wanted by women and men alike. So him looking this good in this suit was brutal to see. My cock began to strain again the confidant of the cage. But the biggest turn-on was his sent. If I was blind I would follow him anywhere just to smell him. He smelt citrusy, musky, and spicy, like he was fresh out of the shower but also like he had been out in the wild. It made my mouth water in a way he was substance and my boycunt pucker in an effort to be released all from the smell of him.

I stood out of the cab between the car and the curb and tripped. I fell but Mataeo caught me with one arm and lifted me. Looked me in the eyes, and at that moment I could see his dark green eyes now in the light of the evening unlike in the club the other night. He spoke finally and the streets went silent from the people and the cars. "No need to fall for me just yet. You haven't even had dinner yet". My mouth opened to try and respond in embarrassment when he brought my face to his and kissed me gently but in a way that owned the action. He wasn't reserved he was controlled. I was straining in my cage now, and he reached forward grabbed my crotch, and said "Perfect you are still in the mindset to serve. Let us get you inside and get you some food before we discuss our understanding." About then he put his arm around me and led me to the door. Just when I realized my bags were still in the cab. I turned to look and about the speak when he snapped at the valet and spoke "Mr. Joy's bags must be in the trunk send them to the house" To which I said "House? I haven't even booked my hotel yet? Wait how did you know my last name? not to mention my first name." Mateo cleared his throat and responded "Knowing things is my hobby, knowing you are my interest at the moment, and no hotel means you will be my guest. I'm used to getting what I want so please don't change that tonight." With the next thing he said he got stiffer, and its as if he filled his chest with air and got bigger but his eyes began to smolder like he could get set off of if I didn't say the next thing right. "If all that is settled, we must get started with Dinner. I don't see the issue if there is any?" Gesturing towards the door that was now being held open by a cute blonde-haired girl who was trying not to listen in. I shook my head yes not daring to lose eye contact. Mateo smiled and led me inside to a booth upstairs that was very private from the main dining room.

Once getting to the table Mateo removed his jacket and then spoke, "Dinner? Drinks? Or your mouth on my cock before we eat?" I choked on the water I had been sipping on sitting down at the table. Snapped my head at him and saw he had his hand on his crotch massaging that trouser monster and it was not shy. Something inside me told me not to speak but to comply. My hole most of all was screaming to not be left out. But I sunk to my knees in front of that man and reached up to feel him. Unaware if anyone was in the room. But then began to look around to check nervously. To which he eased my worries by saying "I am the only person who is permitted to dine upstairs, it is my restaurant and we will not be bothered unless I request it, right now I request your mouth, so enjoy. Do what you wish to do, it might be the last time you control what you want to do in giving head".

I felt the desire I had to please this God start from my boycunt and work my way up through my spine till it reached my mouth, I started drooling and Then It took over. I unzipped him and reached in. The heat that escaped I could feel and it blushed my cheeks. Reaching in I learned he wasn't wearing any underwear and I could smell him, not his cologne but him, A man. I felt the pubs that were short and tried to locate the tip to pull it out and release the monster from the confines of the suit pants. When he laughed the words "unbuttoning the pants might speed up getting him out". Now kind of embarrassed that someone would question my abilities I sheepishly complied and had the drive to make it up to him that I knew what I was doing.

So that is what I did, I released it and basked in the sight of it. All 8 inches staring at me, head arrow-shaped and echoed the ability to assault an opening and girth that I just perfectly could wrap my hand around, and my middle finger and thumb just barely touched. I leaned into the place where his leg met his goin and breathed deeply. Letting him fill my nose. His lightly trimmed pubs tickle my face. I moaned. He pushed forward meeting my face, and said "Memorize that smell, might be how you can tell me apart one day" It didn't register with me but I did, I breathed in a couple more times while pressing his cock against the side of my face. But then he pulled back. Rested the tip against my lips and I could feel the wetness of his precum starting to drip out. I licked it and tasted the sweetness that started to cover my tongue which began to start a reaction in my body, It set a fire that was my hunger for him. It was like a compulsion. So I took him in my mouth and started to tease the tip with my tongue. Swirling it around the tip. He groaned deep in his chest, it fueled my excitement. So I drove down his shaft and started to bob back and forth taking more and more of him. I could hear him starting to breathe heavier. That's when I took him in my throat. I willed my throat to relax and accept the length this God had to offer. Finally, I succeeded in planting my nose in his pubs smelling his natural scent. Licking his balls from the bottom. I reached up with one hand to start massaging them. With the other, I reached around to his ass. Pulling him even deeper into my throat. Looking up to him I heard him let out a breath he must have been holding.

"You're are doing so well. Now if a crossroad, you either continue with what you want to do, or you give over to me and permit me to use your throat"

coming off his cock to the tip my throat juices sticking to his cock I just said "Use me". He did, he started his assault on me. Going at my throat deeper, and deeper, with speed. I started to gag and he'd hold me on his meat. Telling me to relax and breathe through my nose. I would not give up. I would please this man. I could start to feel my knees beginning to ache. But the man I was servicing showed no signs of letting up. He was going fast and deep skull fucking to changing it up to shallow and slow blows. Saying things like you're the best one I have found. Your throat is velvet. No one has ever taken me this long.

I was covered with spit with it dripping down my chin on my neck and finally soaking my shirt. The tears coming from my eyes were the mystery. I still don't know if it was from the occasional gagging or the pain in my boycunt from not being used. That's when he slapped the side of my face and I snapped out of thought and looked up at him. "Get ready I'm about to give you your first course. He started getting faster and never left my throat. I could feel my face starting to turn blue from lack of oxygen and then his balls pulled up against his body and his head swelled up in my throat, and released multiple jets of cum. Pulling up so the last 3 coated my tongue. He pulled off and squeezed the tip of his cock where a couple of drops came out and rubbed them on his lips. I licked at them to not lose them. He said, "Open your mouth and show me you swallowed my gift". I quickly swallowed opened my mouth and moved my tongue side to side like I was being checked into prison. To which he zipped up and sat down, telling me "Go wash up, you must be famished".

I stood up brushed at my knees in case there was anything from the floor, and walked to the bathroom. Once inside I locked the door and looked into the mirror at my flush face and tear-soaked checks to the drying spit and cum down my neck. thinking to myself how could I lose myself to this man after only being around him for 10 mins? But then I tasted his cum on my lips and I know in my bones that ever his "understanding" is I would comply.

I quickly grabbed one of the cloth hand towels washed my face and neck off in the sink and got myself ready to join for dinner. Just went my phone dinged in my back pocket. Opening it I saw Johnny's text.

Johnny: Hey, So I'm wrapping up in the city....Have you made it in? I have your key.

Something in me didn't care. I wanted to hear out Mateo first. Or did I? Was this too much? I looked at myself in the gold-framed mirror and could see the print of the cage. I wasn't ready to end this. Something changed and I wanted to keep down this road so I quickly typed back

Me: Hey no worries I can get it back tomorrow. I'm at dinner atm. Fingers crossed it ends well.

Walking back to the table I was putting my phone away when Mateo said "That isn't another man now, is it? I expect full attention when you have a mouth like that." To which I just put my phone away slid into the booth and looked down.

"I've already ordered for us, the chef is running by me new menu items, So we will be testing them out."

After eating my last bite of some type of fusion chocolate dessert I still can not pronounce I leaned back in defeat. We had so many types of meats and bites different salads, and fancy soups and I attempted to eat what I thought was a marshmallow, and turned out to be a warm townlet for my hands. I finally spoke up and asked "So what about this Understanding" to which Mateo wiping his mouth spoke up. Let's first discuss who has your cage and what are your rules.

Not knowing how to explain I just broke down and nervously explained from the beginning to him. He said he listened to me and then he pulled out his phone and did some typing with me sitting there in anticipation. Finally, he spoke "Someone else cage just won't do. We are going to my condo there this cage will be removed and I will fit you with one I have the key, and as for the understanding we will build on it. You are a flight attendant. You can sleep around but you only get out of the cage with me. You are not to sleep with men, just fuck. Now it's either yes or leave in the morning. Tonight you are my guest." Something told me in my soul to just agree, so I shook my head up and down and said "Yes, Sir!" with more enthusiasm than I cared to show to him at this moment.

Next thing we are in this towncar in the back with a driver. Mateo has his hands all over me. rubbing me with powerful hands and pulling up my shirt. Feeling my smooth skin he's growling with a growing erection. How can he still be going? and after that meal.

We pull up to a beautiful house and He is out of the car dragging me inside. Telling me where the shower is and pointing to a room where to meet me after you get prepared. The rest was a blur. I was in the shower getting ready one moment then next I opened up the door to see Mateo standing against the tall window with linen pants that practically show everything from the light shining through from the street below. Then it's like he senses me and turns saying "Do you trust me?" Trust him? I barely know him......But I responded confidently "Completely" He came over with small bolt cutters broke the lock on my cage and took it off. I feel the air hit parts of my cock that have been locked away for days now. My bulge was smaller now, but still one most would be envious of. But something in me makes me look away from my cock and up to him. I had this feeling that had me unsettled and then I said "I thought you liked me cage". He laughed and produced a new one. Said "I'm going to fuck you till you cum, Then If you still want to be caged I will lock you. I will own your orgasms, I will have you." The way he said that had me jumping in his arms and he carried me to the bed. Laid me down and he explored my body, Licking my collarbone to my shoulder, then up next to my ears breaking into them telling me "good boy" then down my chest and stomach to my cock that hasn't been touched in days. Engulfing it. While one was fingering my nipple, twisting and pulling to the point of pain, I couldn't focus on it. All I could feel was my cock getting pleasure. I hadn't felt this in days. It was sending me wild, I didn't know how long I could last. Mateo was eating my cock like he hadn't eaten anything in years. teasing the tip and licking my slit like he was sucking a milkshake through a straw, pulling my precum from my balls. Then he would go all the way to the base. I had not been this hard in days. My skin was pulled tight over my shaft and my head was a dark purple. It wouldn't be long till I exploded. I was breathing so hard and gripping the edge of the bed and the sheets in the other. It was only seconds away from happening and He showed no signs of stopping. So I said "I'm...about.......to....I'm...about..." just went he let my cock drop from his mouth and pulled down on my balls to the point of pain. Stopping my orgasm in its tracks. I was mad!

I leaned up and shouted at him "WHY WOULD YOU STOP!" To which he laughed and grabbed some lube. "Your hole needs attention too, Don't worry This orgasm will be your last uncaged for a while, it needs to remain in your memory for some time. You need to know what I can give you when you deserve it" Dripping some cold lube on my crack and pushing my legs up just so my ass was tilted revealing my hole and legs spread. Working the lube into my hole while slightly playing with my shaft. Never fully gaining speed, just enough to keep me hard. But Then My Boycunt tried swallowing him, he'd pull his fingers away. He was driving me mad, I was trying to gain my cumshot and he was fighting to control it.

Finally, he entered my hole with two fingers and I let all the breath in my lungs out, it was both shocking and rewarding Because he engulfed my cock again, just this time it was slower. Massaging my hole and loosening the ring, He stopped at the top of my cock, just the head in his mouth, and looking at me, His eyes locked on mine. I couldn't look away. That's when he grinned while on my cock and If I wasn't feeling my hole being played with I would have come from just that man on my cock. But he added another finger and my head throw back against the pillow and he said "Relax feel good, but don't cum yet" Then resumed his sucking and fingering my hole with 3 fingers for a bit and added his pinkey and His thumb was teasing my hole. I could feel it, he was good to stay clear from my love button, He knew it'd send me over.

After a bit I knew we had to be at this for over 30 mins, I was covered in sweat and my whole body was tingling, I needed to cum. So I started begging, He then told me to relax and I willed my hole to relax. That's when he got his whole hand up my boy cunt. The pressure was intense. I froze hearing the pop going over his knuckles. I screamed out in pain and leaned forward. I guess it scared him because he leaned up. I reached down and felt my hole stretched over his fist. He kissed my lips and breathed "Good Boy, Let it happen" I kissed him more, leaned back, and gave myself to him. He started to turn his hand inside me. The amount of pleasure I was experiencing from his hand filling me up inside and the assault on my cock was so much! It was painfully good. That's when my boycunt took over. "Fist me babe, make me explode" He grunted and took over. His assault felt like a boxer practicing with a speed bag. I was thrashing in the bed, basically meeting his fist with every punch in. That's when it happened. I started pissing, it flooded out of me, releasing more room in my opening for him. He looked up smiling at me, and said "Let go" That is all I needed I shot, I shot 6 times, the first landing on my face, and then proceeded to get higher, Landing on the wall, Soaking everything in in its path. I was seeing stars, I couldn't feel anything except his fist, and my orgasm.

12