The Time in my Hands Ch. 02

Story Info
Anette meets the time traveler.
6.8k words
4.4
7.9k
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE TIME IN MY HANDS 2 - ANETTE

(All the main characters are over 18, and these stories are figments of my imagination.)

(My language is Spanish and I am not very fluent in English, so I sincerely apologize for any possible errors that may occur.)

(The stories told by the time traveler continue, introducing new characters and historical epochs).

Although according to the calendar on the wall we are on July 2, 2005, just over two weeks since I closed my diary after writing the first entry, actually I have been jumping in time for the last six months, and only today after having left all those involved in this story in their rightful place I have found some time to write, and I think that what happened in these six months may be interesting for those who read this diary.

Diary of a Time Traveler - 2nd Entry - Anette

I've been stranded in the year 2341 for almost two months now, the longest period of time I've spent in my home time since I started working for the Travel Control Center (from now on I'll call it TCC for short) four years ago, and I'm looking forward to some new assignment that will serve as an excuse to jump back in time and return to my base in Venice.

Before I continue with the story itself, I want to explain a few things that may help to understand everything that happens around time travel:

Although I am a TCC technician, my job for that entity basically consists of controlling and cataloging the time portals and preparing the trips that universities and certain authorized companies make to the past; in addition to acting as a guide for a few days for clients who want to visit certain moments in history.

My real job, the one that has made me a very rich person, is for an exclusive group of people who move under the protection of the World Union and use time travel to satisfy their dark fantasies.

At the time of the first diary entry, when I compared this organization with the UN of the 20th century I did not make a very accurate comparison, while the UN was an organization that encompassed all the countries of the world trying to maintain a delicate balance between the different blocks, the World Union is formed by the representatives of a group of companies and corporations that control the economy, trade and communications worldwide and that allow certain freedoms to the governments of the few countries that still exist outside the global control of the organization.

The 24th century society in which I was born, has many similarities with the situations that were lived at the beginning of the 14th century, a completely patriarchal society in which, except for a small elite, women barely have rights, since all of them have been reduced by the laws of female discrimination that were passed 80 years ago.

These laws caused by the changes that occurred a few years before, changes that I will try to explain in other entries in my diary, also influenced time travel, going from being completely free to something totally controlled, which could only be done with the authorization of the new managers of the TCC, who coincidentally were the same as those of the World Order.

Evidently the only authorization needed for such time travel was an abundant bank account, the 'lucky' ones traveled as rich merchants; nobles or religious leaders, enjoying all the luxuries and pleasures of the time.

A few years later, seeing on the one hand the economic potential that certain types of travel could bring, and on the other hand an opportunity to fulfill their darkest fantasies, the managers of the TCC incorporated time travel into the university curriculum and allowed access to women between the ages of 18 and 30. What these women didn't know was that their time travel would turn into a nightmare of bondage and submission.

Today, almost seventy years later, little has changed for women, although a large number of them travel voluntarily to live the fantasies of slavery imbued in their minds by years of submissive education, others do so deceived and without having any idea of what awaits them.

Having finished the explanations that I have considered appropriate to better understand the historical era from which I come, I continue writing about what has happened in recent months.

I am so bored of the wait, that I am considering, despite the risk involved, to use the jumping device I have built myself without the knowledge of the TCC; luckily before I have to make that decision, I receive a call from one of my clients for a meeting.

As I have done on previous occasions, I go to the mansion that my client, Mr. Walter Gates has in the Manhattan Beach area; as soon as the butler receives me, he escorts me to the pool area where Mr. Gates is waiting for me sitting with two young women kneeling naked at his feet.

As I approach my host I watch him carefully and smile at the thought of all that can be achieved with money; from what I know of Mr. Gates, he is over 80 years old, it is even said that he was one of the founders of the World Union, but the man sitting in front of me looks just over 40 years old, with a toned and muscular body, only his almost white hair does not match that figure.

Mr. Gates stands up when he sees me arrive and walks towards me, I hold out my hand to greet him, but he surprises me by giving me a warm hug, 'Welcome back Jess, we have done too much business together, and enjoyed the same women to go around with formalities now, you can call me Wally;' he says as he breaks the hug.

'Whatever you wish Mr....' I reply stopping immediately before continuing to speak, 'As you wish Wally.'

'Sit down, pour yourself a drink, and choose your company;' Wally tells me pointing to the two girls at his feet, 'I think you know both of them well.'

I look at the two young ladies and smile at their submissive pose, the girls are the two latest acquisitions I have made for Wally, for which he paid me a significant amount of money.

To the right of my host is 26 year old Maggie Spencer, the current world number 1 tennis player, I acquired her for Wally just over a year ago in exchange for 10 million dollars, Maggie is a slender 6'3" blonde with 30C tits and endless legs; the young brunette on the left slightly shorter than Maggie and with bigger tits, is 23 year old Kate Harris, model, singer and actress, surely the most desired woman in the world, I acquired her six months ago when Wally became infatuated with her curvaceous body and big tits, he paid me 20 million dollars for her.

Seeing the two young women with only a metal necklace adorning their necks, and sporting Wally's well-known company logo on their shaved pussies, I can't help but wonder what all their millions of fans would think.

As I sit down and pour myself a glass of whiskey, I signal to Maggie who crawls over to me, to position herself between my legs to free my cock and take it into her mouth.

As soon as I feel Maggie's lips on my cock I let out a moan of pleasure, 'Fuck Maggie! You are still the best cock sucker I know;' I tell her holding her head and pushing her down to force her to swallow my cock completely.

In front of me, Wally is enjoying Kate's sensual mouth, but that doesn't stop him from talking to me as if this is business as usual.

'I can never thank you enough for making these two bitches available to me;' Wally tells me, pulling his cock out of Kate's mouth to smack her in the face with it, 'I may have dozens of cars, houses and companies, plus billions of dollars, but these two bitches are the most valuable possessions to me;' Wally continues to tell me.

'When I meet with my partners and they tell me about Kate's latest movie or Maggie's latest tournament and tell me all about what they would do with them if they could, I get hard thinking that I'm the only man who gets to enjoy these bitches' holes and I regret not being able to tell everyone about it;' he tells me before letting out a snort and cumming all over Kate's face.

'Let's get down to business;' Wally tells me pulling Kate aside, 'Although in this case it is my new stepdaughter Cinthia who has a whim, she is at the beach with two of her friends, talk to her when you finish with Maggie and when you finish I will wait for you here to fix the price of the contract and discuss several other things;' Wally adds.

It takes me five minutes to cum in Maggie's mouth, who as I taught her in her training time after I kidnapped her swallows all my cum without wasting a drop.

While I am heading towards the beach I can't help but smile as I remember the images of Wally's wedding that could be seen a few months ago, his sixth wedding!, this time with a 37 year old model, who also came with a 19 year old daughter. In all the wedding pictures you could see Wally with his new wife by his side, and with Maggie and Kate just a few meters away.

A little before reaching the beach, I stop at a palm tree area and see three young girls playing on the water's edge splashing each other, I check that they have not seen me coming and stop for a few moments to observe them, Cinthia is a real brunette beauty, The red bikini she is wearing is barely able to contain her big tits, and leaves a tight and round ass in sight, her two friends have nothing to envy to Cinthia, from where I am they seem a little shorter and with less chest, and although one is brunette and the other blonde, I could swear they are sisters.

I come out of my hiding place and I go towards the three girls surprising them, 'Good morning, I am Mr. Martin, your father sent me to talk to you;' I introduce myself addressing Cynthia.

Before answering me the three girls whisper to each other without being able to hide their smiles and without stopping looking at me, at the end the three girls come closer to me, and without caring about their wet bodies they come closer to me to kiss me, Cynthia is the first one and she doesn't lose the opportunity to rub her wet body against mine.

'Nice to meet you Mr. Martin, I'm Cynthia;' she tells me as she separates, 'Although I think you already knew that, my friends are Norma and Thais, although they don't look like it they are twins;' she adds.

The blonde twin Thais comes up to me and without barely touching me gives me a kiss on the cheek, 'It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Martin;' Thais says to me, separating from me a little blushing.

'I look forward to getting to know you better;' Norma the brunette twin says to me after giving me a kiss on the lips and rubbing her tits against my chest, then walking away smiling.

Once the introductions are made, I look at the three young women again, it becomes obvious that Cynthia and Norma, are two sluts used to getting what they want thanks to their parents' money, and I would love to teach them both a lesson; Thais on the other hand is a natural submissive, the way she ducks her head and blushes every time I look at her is causing my cock to get hard.

I forget these thoughts and we start talking business, for the next half hour they explain to me all the details of the young lady they want me to acquire for them. When we finish talking I get up to join Wally to close the deal, leaving the three young ladies talking with laughter about everything they are going to do to their unfortunate victim.

Three weeks after the interview with Wally and his stepdaughter, I have everything ready for the acquisition, while waiting for the young lady that Cynthia has commissioned me to acquire, I review the preparations I have made in the last two weeks. This is a 19 year old young lady named Anette, a sophomore studying ancient history at the same university as Cynthia and her friends, all four young ladies play on the lacrosse team and I would like to think that this is where the differences between them come from.

As part of the acquisition plan, Anette received a letter a few weeks ago telling her that thanks to her excellent grades, she was the winner of a scholarship to travel to ancient Rome for six months; when Anette read the letter, she thought she was the luckiest girl in the world.

When Anette walks through the door of the room and even though I have been following her for the last week, I can't help but look at her several times smiling at her appearance; she is wearing thigh-length shorts, revealing long white legs with sockless sneakers on her feet, her torso is covered by a tank top that barely reaches her navel, revealing the lace of a black bra at the top.

But what strikes me most is her face, if it weren't for the smile she wears, I would swear I'm in front of one of the statues I've seen dozens of times in the palaces of Rome; her skin, a little red because of the shame she shows, looks like porcelain; her brown hair with reddish tones, falls to the end of her back; and her brown eyes illuminate a face in which her full lips attract attention powerfully inviting whoever looks at her to kiss and bite them.

I want to pounce towards Anette to seize those lips covered in red lipstick and kiss them passionately, although I can't deny that when I saw them the first thing I thought about was how they would feel wrapping around my cock as I fuck her mouth.

Anette's sweet voice snaps me out of my reverie, 'Good morning, I'm Anette, and you I presume must be Mr. Martin;' she says reaching over to shake my hand.

I shake Anette's hand, and I can't help but notice how her heaving breathing makes her short t-shirt move following the heaving of her tits, 'Good morning Anette, you can call me Jess, I'm not much older than you;' I answer her.

I smile as Anette blushes even more at the way I look at her, and ducks her head before answering me, 'As you wish Jess.'

I pick up a folder next to me with all of Anette's data and start reading it, 'Anette Swanson, 19 years old, born in San Antonio, only child, parents died in a car accident when she was 12, a grade point average of 9.75, height 5' 8''', weight 119 pounds, breasts 36B, waist 30, hips 34, anal virgin, Is that correct?' I ask Anette.

Without raising her head, Anette quietly replies, 'That's all correct.'

'I didn't hear you;' I say to Anette, 'Raise your head and look me in the eyes to answer me.'

Anette raises her eyes to me and answers me, 'It is all correct Sir.'

I like to hear her call me Sir, and I decide it's time to push her a little harder, 'Good Anette, I see you have signed all the papers correctly, now it's time to get ready for the trip, Strip!'

I see the doubts on Anette's face and I approach her to take her by the chin, 'Get undressed Anette, I don't think you want to go walking around Rome with make up on, jeans and a tank top;' I tell her running a finger across her lips to wipe away her carmine red.

'I'm sorry Sir, I'm a fool not to have fallen for that;' she tells me relaxing a little, 'Where can I undress?' she asks me.

Without answering her question, nor separating myself from her, I lift her arms above her head and then remove her shirt exposing her bra, 'There is nowhere to change Anette;' I tell her, 'But relax, I have seen dozens of naked women, besides the time of Rome you go to, nudity is common;' I continue telling her as I stand behind her back.

Anette says nothing as I unfasten her bra and throw it on the floor, and then start caressing her breasts, 'Take off your pants;' I order her with a firm voice.

As I continue to pinch her breasts, eliciting soft moans from her, Anette releases the button of her pants and drops them to the floor, leaving her in just her panties.

I stop playing with her tits and lower one of my hands sliding it slowly down Anette's body until I slip it under her panties, when I slip two of my fingers into her pussy I'm not surprised to find it wet, 'You like this don't you?' I ask her.

Anette doesn't answer, but the moans of pleasure that come out of her mouth when I move my fingers inside her pussy are answer enough.

I continue for a few seconds playing with Anette's pussy, but when I notice she is reaching orgasm I stop and move away from her, 'Finish undressing and put this on;' I order her handing her a bag of clothes.

I notice Anette's frustration as she seems to want to say something to me, although in the end she says nothing and after removing her panties and sneakers, she begins to put on the items of clothing contained in the bag.

Although she would normally have covered her body first, Anette does not hide her nudity and puts on the leather sandals with knotted straps up to her knees, when she puts on her dress I see how she is surprised to discover that it is not the brightly colored stola made of linen or silk worn by free women, but a white slave's tunic that barely covers her thighs and lets her tits show through the upper edge, I am sure that a brilliant student of history such as she is has recognized the garment and understood its significance, but if she has, she says nothing and returns to stand in front of me.

I approach her with a damp cloth in my hand and run it over her face cleaning any trace of makeup and finally I remove the earrings that adorn her earlobes, while I do this I don't miss the opportunity to continue caressing her and exciting her.

Without giving her time to think anything else, I take Anette's hand and guide her to the jump platform, once there I press the controls hidden in a bracelet and we start the time jump.

As soon as we appear in our destination epoch, as it happens to most of the time travelers the first time, Anette suffers a small faint that I take the opportunity to place some metal shackles on her ankles and wrists.

When Anette wakes up she starts kicking and screaming for help until holding her head I insert a gag in her mouth, 'I'm so sorry honey, I'm really sorry, but by now you should know that young girls like you only travel to the past to serve as slaves, and in your case someone has paid a lot of money to give you that scholarship for your trip and hire my services to prepare you properly;' I tell her wiping the tears from her face, 'Although I think you were already imagining something;' I add, putting her on a cart I have waiting for me.

It takes about an hour to get to the small villa near Capua that I acquired on my first trip to this epoch to use as a center of operations, as soon as I arrive I hand Anette over to two of my female slaves to take care of getting her ready while I take my time to take a bath.

Although I am a 24th century man used to time travel, Rome is one of my favorite civilizations and I try to travel often to one of the three jumping off points I have established, one in 57 BC under the rule of Julius Caesar, another in 38 AD under the rule of Emperor Caligula and the last and my favorite, in 190 BC in the time of Publius Cornelius Scipio.

I admire the society of ancient Rome and the tranquility of it despite the continuous wars, in few other epochs in history have I felt as comfortable and carefree as I am now sitting in a hot tub and with a beautiful Hispanic female slave servicing my cock with her mouth. As much as I would like to bend the Hispanic slave over the edge of the pool and fuck her tight ass, I have other matters that require my attention and settle for bathing her beautiful tits with my cum.

I enter the cell where the slaves have prepared Anette and admire the work they have done, hanging from the ceiling by chains, her once pale skin glows darkened by the oils, her brown hair has been cut and styled, her whole body is made up to enhance her beauty, her pussy has been completely shaved, and the only thing missing is the slave mark on her thigh that she will soon wear.

I place a hand between Anette's thighs and begin to masturbate her, 'Easy little one, you better be well lubricated before what awaits you;' I tell her increasing the movement of my fingers, when I notice that she is about to cum I hug her tightly against my chest and signal a female slave located behind her, who with a quick movement rests the red iron on her thigh marking her as a slave.

12