The Time in my Hands Ch. 04

Story Info
Anette's journey through ancient Rome continues.
5.8k words
4.41
5.6k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE TIME IN MY HANDS 4 - ANETTE'S FATE

I wake up with renewed strength after spending the last 24 hours resting in total relaxation with long stretches of sleep, only interrupted by the attentions of two of my slave girls.

As I assumed the Doge's order has turned out to be quite easy to carry out, only a few hours after one of my guards alerted me that everything was underway, a new young woman was in my dungeons waiting to be trained before I handed her over to the Doge.

This speed in completing the assignment will allow me to take a little time to get back to writing in my diary and finish Anette's story; it also gives me material for a future diary entry to be told later.

Diary of a Time Traveller - 4th Entry - Anette's Fate

Although we could have taken the main road through Pompeii to reach the port, I decide to cross it from north to south, passing the foot of the colosseum and the baths, and as soon as the horses step onto the cobbled ground of the city, Anette begins to cry, looking around her. Remembering the feeling I myself had when visiting Pompeii for the first time, I can't imagine what it must feel like for someone who has dreamed all her life of unravelling the still hidden mysteries of this ancient civilisation.

Instead of heading to the port as I had planned, I send two of my men to talk to my contact and we turn towards my villa at the foot of the volcano, as we approach my villa, I can't help but shudder at the sight of the plume of smoke rising from the mouth of the volcano, and even though I know it won't erupt burying Pompeii for another 100 years I can't help but raise a kind of prayer to Mars and Aphrodite.

Although I intend to enjoy Anette and Riaza tonight, as soon as the two young women lie down on the bed in my bedroom while I take a bath, it only takes them a few minutes to fall asleep in each other's arms due to the exhaustion of the trip, when I enter the bedroom and see them, I decide not to wake them up and get into bed next to them, thankful that I have a big bed that can accommodate the three of us.

I sleep the whole night in one go, surely I hadn't realised that like my female slaves I was exhausted from the trip, when I open my eyes, the sun rays come directly through the window, but it's not the sun rays that wake me up, but the kisses and caresses of Anette and Riaza when they start to play with my cock.

Good morning Master;' the two beautiful slaves say to me smiling, 'We have allowed ourselves to wake you up;' they both add smiling before continuing to attend to my cock.

Although I am glad they are getting along so well, this raises serious questions for me about the decisions I will have to make in a few months regarding both slaves, but that will be another day, today I prefer to enjoy them without worries.

'Sit on my face;' I order Riaza.

And you, I want you to impale your ass on my cock;' I then order Anette.

Anette is helped by Riaza to stand up and position herself on my cock, after these days of travelling without using any anal plugs, her ass is once again very tight and she has difficulty inserting my cock, Riaza helps her by spreading her buttocks with his hand as he pushes her down, as soon as the head of my cock pierces her anal ring, Anette slowly drops down until she is sitting on my pelvis.

Riaza sits on my face facing Anette and while they kiss and play with her tits I start playing with my tongue on the young Egyptian girl's pussy looking for her clit; the game goes on for half an hour, Riaza is the first to orgasm, followed by Anette, and finally me, who unloads my cum inside Anette's ass.

For the rest of the day I let Anette, accompanied by two of my guards, wander the streets of Pompeii, while Riaza makes certain preparations that I have entrusted to her. While my slaves are having fun, I am busy inspecting the fifty or so young women that my contact at the port has sent for their next sale as slaves.

As usual the quality of the girls sent is excellent, most are Persian, Egyptian or Nubian, although there are also several Hispanic and even a couple of Carthaginian girls of noble origin, barely half a dozen are virgins, Alexander's pirates like to enjoy their catch.

As I inspect the special goods that my contact has sent me and which I keep isolated from the rest, I wonder again how he manages to acquire them without anyone noticing their disappearance, in this case Claudia and Flavia, two sisters from Ostia and Irelia, a young woman from Capua; although I hit the jackpot when I open the last cell and discover Talia, the youngest daughter of the Magistrate Plubius himself, 'acquired' while travelling to Rome.

After inspecting all the girls again, I decide to keep a Persian and a Nubian as slaves for my villa in Pompeii, and another Egyptian girl very similar to Riaza to send to Capua, and finally I order Talia to be taken up to my bedrooms to enjoy some time with her before deciding what to do with her.

As I leave the warehouse where the girls are, I begin to hear their screams as they are branded as slaves, normally I sell the slaves unbranded so that their new owners can brand them as they wish, but selling them in Rome itself, I prefer them to bear my brand and let everyone know where they came from.

As soon as I see me, the foreman informs me that Anette has returned, and that she, Riaza and Talia are waiting in my bedrooms.

Following my orders, Anette and Talia have been tied face down to marble tables, and Riaza is already working on their bodies with the tattoo needles, I look at Talia's back, where you can already see the complete 'Flower of Aphrodite' in silver and black at the base of her back and a silver triskel at the base of her neck, while Anette already has the triskel tattooed on her neck although in gold tones and she still doesn't have her Flower of Aphrodite complete.

Both slaves are gagged while Riaza works on them, first I remove the gag from Talia who starts screaming at me in tears, 'I know you and you will pay for this when my father finds out;' she screams at me over and over again.

I ignore her and remove the gag from Anette, although I see her tempted to scream at me, she holds back and keeps silent.

This is your punishment Anette;' I say wiping the tears from her face, 'You will look even more beautiful when Riaza finishes with you;' I add getting up and heading towards Riaza.

I'll be done in a few moments Master;' he says without stopping tattooing Anette, 'It would be better if for the next few days they had their hands tied and slept on their stomachs to avoid touching the tattoos, I know how uncomfortable it can be;' he adds.

I run my fingers down Riaza's back following the outline of her tattoos and making her body tremble slightly, Riaza has several golden tattoos around her neck, thighs, forearms and surrounding her tits as well as a large tattoo of the cat goddess Bastet covering her back.

As soon as Riaza finishes tattooing Anette we untie her, and between the two of us we take her to one of the beds, laying her face down tying her feet and hands to the bed posts, we repeat the operation with Talia, as soon as both slaves are restrained Riaza kneels between Talia's thighs and I take my hand to Anette's pussy.

Anette starts to moan as soon as my fingers find her clit, Talia starts to protest and beg Riaza to stop, but soon the skillful tongue of the beautiful Egyptian makes the first moans come out of her mouth. The first to cum is Talia and from the convulsions of her body I am sure she has never orgasmed before, Anette cums seconds later on my fingers forgetting the pain of the tattoos, 'Thank you Master for bringing this slave to orgasm;' she says inviting me with her eyes to continue playing with her.

I leave Anette and grabbing Riaza's hand I take her to the bed laying her on top of it and placing myself between her legs, 'Do you know what is going to happen' I ask her.

Yes Master, I have been waiting for this moment since you decided to keep me as your slave;' Riaza answers me eagerly.

I take my hand to her pussy to lubricate it a little before fucking her, but I find it already completely wet, I place my cock at the entrance of her pussy and I start to push slowly, Riaza's body tenses when she feels how my cock stretches her pussy. It's hard for me to control myself and not put all my cock inside her, only when I meet the barrier of her virginity I push harder until I overcome it and continue deepening my penetration.

Riaza reaches her first orgasm before all my cock is inside her, the second one comes shortly after with me already completely inside her pussy; before I cum in her fertile womb Riaza reaches two more orgasms and is exhausted on the bed. I let her fall asleep cuddled against me while I suck on her nipples and don't miss a chance to keep playing with her clit.

Shouting in the villa wakes me up, I get up naked to find out what is going on and see one of my contact's employees at the port running towards me, 'The Magistrate has heard about your daughter's kidnapping and is searching all the houses in Pompeii;' he says in an alarmed tone.

I intended to stay several more days in Pompeii, but I give orders to leave the city before noon.

Soon a convoy consisting of the fifty new slaves; a dozen guards; several wagons of provisions; Riaza, Anette and I leave my villa and head for the streets of Pompeii.

Although I could have left Pompeii without passing through the city, I decide to cross it by crossing the main road, even though I know that the Magistrate and the city guard will be waiting for us to search my convoy.

As soon as we come across the Magistrate, I order the convoy to stop and approach him, 'Sorry for what happened Magistrate;' I say, 'If there is anything I can do to help you, let me know, you are obviously free to search whatever you wish of my little caravan;' I add, signalling for everyone to stop and both Anette and Riaza to reveal their faces.

Forgive me for the inconvenience my good friend;' the Magistrate replies, 'But you know how attached I am to Talia, and I will move heaven and earth to find her;' he continues as he gazes at the two slaves at the head of the line of captives.

I know well the Magistrate's tastes, so I have placed Irelia at the head alongside a beautiful Nubian slave girl.

While the guards search the wagons I continue talking to the Magistrate, 'I see you like young Irelia, I bought her from the pirates in the port, I believe she is originally from Capua, from a merchant family, she is still a virgin;' I say signalling to one of the guards to release Irelia and bring her closer to us.

The slave's blonde hair and blue eyes, denoting Nordic ancestry, make her an exotic beauty to behold.

How much do you want for her?' the Magistrate asks me, forgetting for a few moments about the search for his daughter.

She is yours, I give her to you;' I tell the Magistrate, 'She will serve you to forget your sorrows and worries until you find your daughter;' I add handing him the leash attached to Irelia's necklace.

I am heading north;' I continue telling the Magistrate who has ordered Irelia to kneel and suck his cock, 'If I see any sign of your daughter I will warn you or try to rescue her;' I add with disguised sorrow on my face.

Let them continue their journey;' the Magistrate orders the guards, 'Thank you for the slave and for your concern;' he says to me, 'I hope next time you visit the city you can attend one of the Palace parties, we will enjoy this beautiful slave together;' he adds, stepping aside.

As soon as we have moved a few leagues away from the city, I order the convoy to stop and I make them take Talia out of the double bottom of one of the wagons where I had hidden her, 'We will stop only as long as necessary and always far from population centres;' I inform the convoy, 'I don't want to have any unpleasant surprises;' I add before continuing the march.

For the next ten days we travel practically without rest, the slaves hardly leave the wagons where they are transported more than twice a day for half an hour to eat something, relieve themselves and stretch their legs a little; only the night before we sighted Rome, we camped near Lake Albano and let the slaves out to have a bath.

After all the tension built up from the journey, I talk to the guards and the wagon drivers, and allow them to choose one of the slaves for a night of sex as soon as they have finished dinner; although we don't have enough tents for everyone, the warm late spring night we are enjoying turns the shores of the lake into a bacchanal, where despite the future that awaits them, even the slaves give themselves passionately to the men who have chosen them.

Although I have my tent pitched, I decide not to use it, and before dinner, in the company of Anette, Riaza and Talia, I head for an area of caves that I discovered some time ago, where the shepherds spend the cold winter nights.

Riaza and Anette walk a few meters ahead of me, they look happy and smiling, although I have not missed the opportunity to fuck one of them when we stopped to rest, they have been fucked quickly, without any kind of games and without bringing them to orgasm more than a couple of times. This was no problem for Riaza and Anette, the whole convoy could hear their orgasms and moans as they retired to sleep in their assigned car.

Talia is not as happy as her companions about the situation, while they walk free, she does it with her hands tied behind her back, and pulled by a thin iron chain tied around her waist; although the worst thing for Talia is not that, she has shared a wagon with Anette and Riaza and has had to put up with them playing with her, bringing her to the edge over and over again before bringing each other to orgasm.

I haven't decided what to do with Talia, I'm still fascinated by how she still tries to maintain both her innocence and her noble-born pose, despite having been branded and tattooed as a slave. Maybe I will sell her at the auction along with the rest of the other slaves, but what I have decided is that she will not be a virgin on the auction platform, tonight in the cave I am going to fuck her for the first time.

It takes us a little longer than expected to locate the cave, when we enter we light the torches prepared at the entrance and walk a few metres until we find the area prepared for sleeping; on the floor occupying a large part of the cave there are numerous sheepskins spread out and in holes dug in the walls there are wine skins and containers with cheese, jams and dried meats.

Riaza and Anette have loaded two bags full of provisions from the convoy which they join with those found in the cave to prepare a small supper on one of the blankets, Anette and Riaza don't stop kissing and caressing each other as they eat, and soon the strong wine of the shepherds begins to take effect, I eat very little, more concerned with feeding Talia and getting her to drink a good amount of wine.

As soon as I deem Talia has had enough wine, I untie her hands and start kissing her face and neck, although she tries to resist and keeps asking me to stop, soon her breathing starts to become more agitated and I can see her shaved pussy start to glisten from the wetness of her juices. I only have to take hold of one of her nipples to elicit her first moans of pleasure.

I move from one of Talia's nipples to the other sucking and pinching them, 'When I put the rings with bells on your nipples, I'll make you dance in front of all the guests, so you can see how their cocks grow at the sight of you;' I tell Talia.

I know that if I don't stop immediately, Talia will orgasm instantly, and that's not what I want, I stand up and signal to Riaza and Anette who come over to me and after freeing my cock from my trousers begin to take turns taking it in their mouths, 'Watch them carefully Talia;' I say holding back a moan, 'If you want your orgasm you're going to have to finish what they're starting;' I add.

Talia turns her head away from watching as Riaza and Anette take my cock deep in their mouths, 'Get in exhibition position and watch us!' I order her, 'If you don't I will tie you to the wall and leave you here for some shepherd to make you his slave, that is if you haven't been fed to the vermin first.

Although Talia has not been trained as a slave, she has had many slaves serving in her house and she herself has ordered them to assume that position dozens of times, it takes her a few seconds to react, but she slowly gets on her knees with her legs spread, her tits pushing out, and her hands placed on her thighs with her palms up.

It takes just a couple of minutes for my cock to be fully hard thanks to Riaza and Anette's mouths, then I order them to stop and I approach Talia placing myself in front of her with my cock pressed to her lips, 'Open your mouth and suck my cock;' I order her.

Although I didn't expect Talia to obey me the first time, I didn't expect the reaction she has, 'I am Talia Publia Julia, daughter of the Magistrate of Pompeii, not a common whore like those two bitches that have sucked your cock, you can rape me if you want, but I will never give myself to you;' she tells me before turning her head.

I signal to Riaza and Anette, who stand behind Talia and with a quick movement

they bring their hands behind their backs joining them with shackles, in that position Talia's tits protrude even more from her body and I start pinching her nipples and slapping her tits, as soon as Talia opens her mouth to scream, Riaza takes the opportunity to place a ring gag on her and quickly close it on her head.

Talia tries to resist and move her head, but the hands of my two slaves prevent her from doing so, and she can only watch in fright as I approach her and start shoving my cock into her open mouth, once I have half of my cock in Talia's mouth, my hands replace those of my slaves and I start fucking her mouth.

Soon Talia is having difficulty breathing due to my cock further down her throat, I hold on for a few seconds until I pull it out of her mouth allowing her to catch her breath, Riaza releases Talia's gag who is about to puke.

I grab Talia's chin lifting her towards me, 'Are you going to suck my cock now;' I ask

her.

Talia spits in my face wetting my face as the only answer.

'Alright Talia, you leave me no choice;' I tell her throwing her to the floor then hooking her hands above her head to the floor, Riaza and Anette stand next to her taking each of them one of her legs forcing them open then bending them towards her body, 'Hold her tight ;' I order them.

I kneel between Talia's legs and bring my tongue and fingers to her pussy, 'You can say what you want, but your pussy doesn't lie;' I tell Talia pulling my fingers out of her pussy showing them completely sticky with her juices.

I begin to work Talia's clit with my tongue as I move my fingers deep inside her, soon her body begins to respond to my caresses, every time I remove my fingers from her pussy, Talia unconsciously moves her hips to avoid it. Without stopping playing with her pussy, I bring one of my fingers to her ass hole and insert it in a single stroke, the sensation makes Talia's whole body convulse, 'I can't wait to hear you squeal when I put my cock in this tight hole;' I tell her adding another finger.

Again Talia is on the verge of orgasm again, and again I stop myself by getting up and moving away from her, I smile as I see the look of pleading in her eyes, and I know that if I buried my cock in her pussy right now she would be mine forever; but I decide she deserves a harder lesson and moving over to one of the cave walls, I grab a long strip of leather before heading back to Talia.

12