The Tinder Diaries: Rhiannon

Story Info
A young virgin has his sexual awakening.
4.5k words
4.51
15.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone weighed heavily in my hands as I considered my options. It was the end of my eighteenth birthday, the day I had promised myself that if I was still a virgin then I would make a change. Heck, who was I kidding, even having had my first kiss would have led me to holding off what seemed to be the inevitable for a while. Instead, after my party, I was putting the finishing touches to my Tinder profile. I had always been of the opinion that it was for a shallow, desperate, sex driven people; at least I checked two of the boxes. Something though, was holding me back.

I rolled over on my bed, so I was facing the opposite wall. I noticed two things. Firstly, the time: 4.38am. It had been a good party after all, even if I hadn't got any. Secondly, the was a small piece of red material lying just besides my bed. I picked it up and inspected it. Immediately, it became clear that even if I had not got any action tonight, someone had. The thong was lacy and tiny, either the girl was very petite or the goal was not to cover much. In my head, it was both.

I put my phone down beside me, and inspected the thong further. Upon manoeuvring it about, my hand hit something wet. It was the crotch; I looked inside. A creamy, almost white shine was reflecting in the low light of the room. There was an evident wet patch where the girl's pussy had been. She had really wanted it, whoever she was, and she got it- in my bed.

With no real thought behind it, I pulled the panties close to my face and inhaled. The scent was heavenly. My cock twitched. I needed more of that musky, sexual smell, so much so the wet patch touched my nose. That was fine with me. I breathed in deeply, my cock grew further. Blood rushed to my head- both of them. That was all the encouragement I needed; I wanted this for real. With my spare hand, I made a few final adjustments and sent my profile out to the world.

I could wait no longer. My right hand fiddled with my jeans and awkwardly pulled them off, before reaching for my cock and embracing it like an old friend. I may not be experienced with a partner, but I was an expert at pleasuring myself. I stroked slowly at first, a thrust a second, lining my breathing up with my movements much like a sniper before making their kill. My mind went to the producer of the scent that had me in a trance. Who did she fuck? What position? Was she bent over my bed and fucked doggy style? Maybe reverse cowgirl, pulling her panties to the side and soaking them with her juices before taking them off for something more vigorous. Did she manage to orgasm before she clearly hastily left?

My questions quickly turned into fantasies. Me stood behind this imaginary girl, giving her the time of my life. My mind flittered between images of that and of my head buried between her legs, my tongue hard at work on her shaved pussy. Did I mention that I knew what I was talking about, even if I did not have the experience to back it up? Porn and Literotica saw to that.

Once more without reason, my nose drenched in her scent, I wrapped the panties around my cock and continued to jerk off. The feel of the material rubbing against my cock's head was a new sensation and a good one at that. I could feel my orgasm building. The images of the girl being pounded by my cock grew. I was close. So close. She was too. She called my name, I could almost see who she was.

But then I was done and she was snatched away. My cum was intercepted by the thin material of the thong. It began to seep through. After a moment to recover, and no longer wanting to experience the smell of her pussy if it was intermingled with my cum, I chucked the panties under my bed, too tired to do anything else. I lay back. It was not long before sleep took me.

*

A day had passed, one full of fruitless Tinder interactions. Sure, I had got enough matches, more than I had expected in fact. However, once I got into a conversation with a girl it always seemed to fizzle out. Either the conversation was dead before it began, or they didn't give much back in the way of effort. Maybe it was me? So far, the best I had received was one selfie of half a girl's face in return for proving I was not a catfish. Hardly sexting, never mind a meet up. I was just about to chuck my phone down following my latest swiping session when a message popped. It was from Rhiannon, a girl from school who I didn't know too well, but attended my party. She was brunette, slim and fairly pale. She was not a supermodel by any means but she was certainly pretty. Word on the street said the things she could do with her C cups were legendary; she had a reputation for being a little promiscuous.

R: Hey Ben, think I left my earrings round at yours the other night. Have you found any?

B: No, sorry! What do the look like?

R: They're tiny little stud diamonds, you'll never find them. Do you mind if I come round and have a look? I'm driving past yours in a bit on my way out anyway!

B: Sure, see you in a bit.

I sat in the lounge so I wouldn't miss the doorbell. Boredom won out and I slipped my phone out of my pocket and began swiping again. Fifteen matches later, including one rather attractive blonde, Rhiannon knocked on my door. I scrabbled for the door, dropping my phone as a consequence.

"Hey!" I greeted a little too enthusiastically.

"Hi," Rhiannon replied as we engaged in an awkward hug.

"Come in," I gestured. "My parents are out on date night, so feel free to look wherever you like!"

"You do know that just means they've gone out of the house to fuck, rather than do it here?" Rhiannon teased.

"Shut up," I said, cringing.

"Your Dad is fit to be fair," she said. "I would."

"Please, stop!" I begged, even though I was having exactly the same thoughts about Rhiannon. She was dressed to the nines, with a tight, leather mini skirt and barely there crop top. Her makeup was gorgeous, with a light pink eye shadow framed by her straightened hair.

"Sorry," she giggled. "Oh shit, you dropped your phone!"

Before I could stop her, Rhiannon was past me and into the lounge. She bent over at the waist, giving me a view of more than she intended, I think. Her skirt rode up a little, and suddenly her pussy was on display. The one thing stopping me getting a perfect view of her lips was a tiny black, lace panty. In a flash, everything was back in its place.

"Ben Simons on Tinder, who'd have thought it?" she laughed. "And this girl, wow. Even I would fuck her! How's Tinder going for you?"

"Not great," I blushed. "I only got it a couple days ago."

"Let me see," she said, even though she was yet to return my phone. She swiped over the messages section and began flicking through the various chats. Every so often she would let out a tut or a sigh, or even a slight shake of the head. "No wonder you're tanking all these! It's a good job you're good looking or you would be getting nowhere."

My cheeks flushed red at that.

"Why? What?" I said, clamouring for a view of the tiny screen.

"Luckily you're not too deep with this one," she muttered, 'this one' being Charlotte. She was 24, lived three miles away and had a pretty face and stunning blonde hair. "There's a formula, watch and observe. Firstly, everything has to be sexually charged; you want these girls to view you as a potential fuck, not a best friend. For example, compliment her top but mention you wouldn't mind seeing what's underneath."

B: I love your top, I reckon what's underneath looks even better?

C: Oh, really now?

B: Oh yes, if you gave me your Snapchat we could put it to the test...

"Holy shit," I gasped, as Charlotte immediately replied to my ghost-written message with her Snapchat.

"Secondly, keep it short and sweet. Confidence is what will change the game for you. Pretend you are, even if you're really not- they can't see you. Go in for the kill as early as possible," Rhiannon said as she copied and pasted Charlotte's username into Snapchat and typed out another message. "And finally, seal the deal."

B: Hey x

C: Heyyy x

B: Think we need to conduct our experiment now...

C: You're lucky I was getting changed already...

*NEW SNAP*

"And...voila!" Rhiannon exclaimed dramatically.

"You're a wizard!" I gasped.

"Follow my formula, and you will be too!" she laughed. "Now, I'm going to go and find my earrings. Please don't be wanking yourself off when I come back!"

I gave a small laugh but could not take my eyes from the red square on my screen that idiicated a picture message was ready to be viewed. I didn't even notice Rhiannon slip away. My first nude. I was already semi hard and I hadn't even seen it yet. I considered waiting until I was alone, but I couldn't contain myself. I tapped the square and the screen filled with Charlotte's womanly body.

Oddly, my eyes went first to her flat stomach- though she was clearly breathing in. They moved upwards, resting on her chest. Her tits were large but that was about all I could tell because she was wearing a bra. It dipped in the cup, affording me a good view of her cleavage. Not fully nude, but I would certainly take it. The top of her red panties were even peeking out at the bottom of the frame.

Shit. That stopped me in my tracks. Careful not to make the picture disappear, but eager to not let it out of my sight, I clambered hastily up the stairs though I was somewhat impeded by my erect cock. As my room came to view as I approached the top step, that hard on quickly disappeared. Rhiannon was stood with her back to me, discarded, cum soaked panties in hand.

"I can explain!" I offered.

"You better be able to," Rhiannon said, turning to look at me, her tone calm and inquisitive rather than angry. "Because these are mine."

I was just about to begin on my long, grovelling apology when what Rhiannon said downstairs same into my head. Confidence is what will change the game for you.

"In that case, maybe you should tell me what your panties were doing up here in the first place," I replied with as manly a voice as I could, though the tremble at the end almost gave me away.

Rhiannon raised her eyebrow, "Oh, really?" she asked, as she stepped forward towards me; slowly, sensually. "You want to know why my panties were on your bedroom floor?"

"Yes, I do actually," I challenged, pocketing the phone I was still holding. Rhiannon was half a step away from me now, our face nearly touching.

"Are you sure you're ready for the answer?" she whispered, her sweet breath enveloping my senses she was so close.

"Try me."

She leaned in, dodged my lips and headed right for my ear.

"I brought Scott Beswick up here. I was so wet, I needed a cock in my pussy there and then. I bent over your desk, pulled my panties to the side and let him fuck me as hard as he could," she whispered. My cock was straining to break out of my jeans. "Then he came in my dripping pussy, and the dickhead lost interest and went to join the party again. I was still horny as fuck, so I took my soaked panties off, lay back on your bed and fingered myself until I came. In your bed, a writhing, sweating girl cumming in your bed; bet that's not happened before has it, based on your Tinder game?

"No," I managed to utter, despite feeling as if I was going to come myself. The combination of her hot breath on my ear, and her recount, was almost too much to handle. Somehow, though, I managed to find something to maintain that confident persona. "At least I wouldn't have left you unsatisfied though.

"Oh, really. What would you have done to me?" she husked, her face now back facing mine. Our lips almost close enough to touch. The sexual tension in the room was electric. I had never experienced this with anyone. Where had it come from? Had she always found me attractive or was she just a horny slut who would have anyone, as everyone made out? Either way, I wasn't complaining nor was I going to stop it.

I mustered up all the confidence and knowledge I could before replying, "I'd have fucked you well enough that you came in the first place, to start with, but if not I'd have picked you up thrown you on the bed and licked my cum out of your pussy. Then I would have moved my tongue to your clit and licked it slowly, in circles, until you were moaning. Then faster. And faster. Until you were begging me to make you cum. Then I'd have turned you over and fucked you dog-"

The rest of my pitch was cut off when Rhiannon moved that half an inch forward and pressed her lips to mine. I stumbled back into the wall in shock, maybe she had slipped or something? Her lips never left mine though. The kiss heated up. Her tongue circled my lips, looking for an opening. I soon got the idea. Our tongues danced. The feeling was glorious. My first kiss! Her hands seized my limp arms, which had been hanging by my side, putting one of my hands on her waist and the other on her ass. Just as I was really getting into it, even considering squeezing her ass, she pulled away.

"Ben, how many girls have you kissed?" she asked. My sheepish silence was enough of an answer. "Fuck off, none? You're so fit though!"

"Thanks, I guess," I blushed. "That was terrible wasn't it?"

"Well, it needs some work but for your first try it wasn't bad," Rhiannon offered. "You just need some practice."

"That's easier said than done," I muttered.

"Nah, you have all the knowledge. That story you wove then was so sexy, I'm even a little wet," she blushed, for the first time. "You just need to back it up with confidence and not give off that 'Hey, can we be BFFs' vibe."

"How do I do that?" I asked, genuinely wanting to know.

"Exactly as you just have with me. You made everything sexually charged, and were confident enough to say all that dirty stuff and seize your opportunity. I don't just kiss any guy I see you know, contrary to popular belief," she replied.

"And the kissing?" I said, getting a little embarrassed now.

"Oh that's easy, once you've got the basics down you can't really go wrong, here let me show you," she said, grabbing my arms again and positioning them. "Firstly, hands always on the girl's hips to start with. As it starts heating up move to her ass, and then her tits. If you know it's going somewhere try and move you hands inside her clothes. As for the kiss, start slow and build up. With your tongue, you want it to be less like a washing machine and more like you're licking the last bit of your favourite chocolate and saving every last bit. Like this."

Without warning, Rhiannon's lips were back on mine. Our tongues met once more and she demonstrated what she said. I did my best to mirror her. She moaned a little. I took that as a good sign and moved my hands to her ass. My confidence returned and I squeezed. She grabbed my hand violently and I thought I was in trouble, but she placed it on her left tit. I did my best to continue kissing as I took in the moment. My first kiss, with Rhiannon Preston of all people, and I had my hand on her tit and ass. I could have died happy right there.

Rhiannon though, wasn't satisfied. She pulled me back towards her by tugging at my shirt, and after a few stumbling footsteps we fell back onto the bed. With my whole weight on top of her, and my body pressing down onto her, there was no way she hadn't felt my throbbing cock. I was right, but she didn't stop. Instead, in some kind of death roll we switched positions and she was now on top.

We continued kissing, but Rhiannon simultaneously began grinding on my erect cock. The effect was instantaneous and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

"Oh shit," I cried, breaking the kiss for the first time. "Fuck me, I'm gonna cum. I'm cumming."

I had never felt pleasure like it in my life. I thought wanking was good, but this was a different level. It was so good that it was almost painful. I gripped the bed sheets, as if I was going to be blown away. It seemed to last forever. Warm strings of cum filled my jeans, the sticky heat covering my crotch. Finally, it subsided. I could barely breathe, never mind talk.

"Shit, Ben, sorry!" Rhiannon giggled." I didn't mean to ruin your jeans!"

"Oh, don't worry, I'm not complaining," I smiled.

"You definitely would have made me cum first if we were doing doggy though?" she teased, to which I blushed. "Right, you're coming out with me tonight!"

"What?"

"Out. To a club. Where people our age go to socialise," she said blankly, before cracking a smile. "Think of it as training, we're going to have you pull as many girls as possible to practise your kissing skills. That time was much better by the way."

"What if I I'm busy?" I said.

"Are you?"

"No..."

"Right then, you're coming. You can't be as fit as you are, and not know how to kiss. You should be cleaning up. To be honest, I assumed you already were. I would have put my life on you not being a virgin."

"You really think I'm fit?" I asked shyly.

"Yes! Your jawline, your hair, your arms...yes please," Rhiannon said, looking me up and down. "Go and jump in the shower and clean up so we can get going. Give me your phone and I'll get you a head start on Tinder."

I did as I was told and chucked her my phone, "Be careful with that nude, it's my first one," I laughed, slightly more content with my inexperience as Rhiannon had put me at ease.

I walked into my en-suite bathroom and peeled my sticky jeans from my body, and pulled my shirt over my head, leaving me just in my tight Calvin Klien boxer briefs. Just as a I leant over and turned the shower on, Rhiannon came bursting in to the room.

"Shit, Ben, she wants to see your cock," she exclaimed, her eyes on my phone. "And I've just cleaned him out. Can you get hard again?"

She looked up and caught sight of my near naked body. I was fairly well muscled, with visible abs and large arms where my veins were highlighted. It was not my body I was uncomfortable with; it was that no girl had ever seen me like this. I grabbed a towel and began to cover up, but Rhiannon pulled it away.

"Don't you dare cover that body up," she admonished, dropping the phone and pulling me into another kiss. This one got hot quickly. Our hands roamed each other's bodies and Rhiannon even pulled her top over her head. The scarlet bralette she was wearing barely contained her tits, and was plunging beyond belief. The steam from the shower filled the room, making it even hotter than it already was. I acted on autopilot, my hand squeezing her tits in turn. She reached round and unzipped her skirt, allowing it to drop to the floor. My hands found her ass like a heat seeking missile, the lack of material telling me all I needed to know about the style.

My hips bucked when Rhiannon made contact with my cock, which if not already hard enough, increased further in size.

"That seems uncomfortable," Rhiannon whispered in my ear between neck kisses as she gave it a few strokes through my damp boxers. "Shall we do something about it?"

A muffled noise of agreement was all I could manage. She pulled my underwear down and my swollen cock sprung free.

"Fucking hell," she swore.

"What! What's the matter?" I panicked.

"Nothing at all," she whispered. "That's got to be one of the nicest cocks I've ever seen."

"Really, you don't have to just say that," I replied.

"I'm not, it's so big and wide, I need that in me," she husked.

"You don't have to feel sorry for me, you know," I said.

"I'm not. I have always found you attractive at school, but never acted upon it because we weren't really in the same circles. But now I have seen your body and that cock, I need you," she begged. What was happening? Was I dreaming? "That's if you want to fuck me?"

Was she kidding? "Of course," I replied eagerly.

"Get in there then, and lie down," she said, nodding to the bedroom. "In fact, wait a second first."

12