The Tinder Match Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

pleasant scent and was greeted with the lovely view of her large cleavage staring back at him.

Her stunning breasts were still held back behind her lace corset, but they still looked as soft and inviting as ever. Her scent tugged his face ever closer as Andrew imagined landing face-first into her tits. He quickly stopped himself and looked back up to Alison.

"Uh.. sorry," Andrew said with embarrassment, shyly looking away.

Alison giggled again, she seemed to enjoy being ogled by the young man.

"No, don't be," Alison breathed, "It's nice to know that I can still have that effect on some men."

Her leg continued to rock back and forth. Revealing more and more of her upper thigh.

"Especially one so..." Alison sighed as she bit her lip, "young".

Andrew squirmed in his seat, she had basically given him permission to stare, yet years of courtesy was telling him to look away.

"Do you want to see more?" She asked coyly, her hand pulling against the gown, teasing more of her body underneath. This drew his eyes right back, her playful teasing goading him on.

"Do you want to touch me?" She whispered, pulling back the gown fully and exposing her semi-naked body. "Because only good boys get to touch."

She sensually rubbed her neck, slowly drawing her hand down across her breasts and landing it down on her hip.

"Are you a good boy?" She playfully teased, seeming to delight in having Andrew's eyes all over her.

"Y-yes?" Andrew answered, too distracted to think.

"Yes, what?" She dared, leaning closer towards Andrew's face.

"Yes... Alison." Andrew answered again, attempting to kiss the closely approaching lips.

A finger met his lips, as Alison held him back. A devilish smile across her lovely face.

"No, no." She cooed, "Good boys don't get to use my name. Try again."

Andrew thought hard about what game she was trying to play. They hadn't established any prior pet names and he knew no other name to call her. He did however have a pretty good guess on what she was expecting to hear. Her smile perked up even higher as Andrew began again.

"Yes... Mommy?" He replied, hoping that he hadn't just made a fool of himself. Too embarrassed over what he had just uttered, he kept his eyes closed waiting to hear the woman's response.

The response arrived suddenly and passionately, as a warm set of lips placed over his, followed by the wonderful sensation of her tongue greeting him. Her larger body pushed against him, as he fell back into the corner of the couch. After several wonderful seconds of kissing, Alison increased the tempo by grabbing Andrew's hands and placing them on her rear.

Andrew was already aware that she had a large and inviting ass, but no picture in the world could prepare him for what he felt. Two big, meaty handfuls of soft flesh graced his palm, as he squeezed into her gently. The playful desire to jiggle her ass cheeks took over, as he rocked the older woman back and forth in his hands.

His fingers even nudged their way under her thong, gently teasing the possibility of inserting a finger, but never daring to. As Andrew groped and fondled her ass, she pulled in closer to him. Grinding herself along with his erection, hidden behind his pants.

Alison's hands wandered up Andrew's shirt, taking the time to feel every part of his stomach and chest. Andrew never thought he had a particularly amazing figure but that didn't slow her down in the least and after several long, heavenly minutes of lustful kissing, she pushed herself away from him.

Once free, she kept Andrew down on the couch as she moved to straddle him. Andrew's face was now in line with her breasts and Alison playfully leaned into him so he could get a good face full of her cleavage. She giggled as she shook her shoulder from side to side, allowing him to kiss the exposed flesh above the corset.

Andrew tugged on the fabric but quickly gave up when it wouldn't come undone. Alison responded by gently slapping his arms into the air and removing his shirt. Giving his chest some tender kisses in return. She rocked back and forth in his lap, allowing Andrew's hands to return to her ass cheeks.

"Does my good boy want something?" She teased, nudging her breasts back into his face. "All you have to do is ask nicely?"

Andrew looked up at the older woman, her face showing a mix of loving care and playful arousal as she stroked his hair. He tried his best to give her his best pleading face, still embarrassed about the pet names, even if he did find them to be exciting.

"Please mommy, can I see your breasts?" Andrew urged, giving Alison's ass another firm squeeze.

Whatever sexual thrill Andrew received from being called a 'good boy' seemed to be multiplied tenfold for Alison when she heard herself being called "mommy." As she immediately sped up her hip thrusting and giggling at the request.

She agreed to his request. Removing her lace corset, slowly and seductively. Andrew's eyes were hypnotized by the soft, round and thanks to her constant thrusting, jiggling breasts. When she finally removed the corset and threw it behind the couch, Alison took an extra moment to simply sway her tits side to side.

Andrew went headfirst back into them, nothing else seemed to matter, he wanted to rub them with every part of his face, all at once and then his hands also needed a turn. Pinching, pulling, rubbing and stroking. Never in his life did he imagine being face first in titties like this and he was going to make the most of it. Of all the things he dreamed about doing to a nice, round pair of tits, he had one desire above all else. He placed his lips around the closest nipple and started to suck.

Alison let out a surprised moan, Andrew tried to move back, fearing that he'd gone too far, but she held his head in place, even pulled him in closer.

"Oh fuck!" Alison gasped, gently tugging on his hair, "Right there baby, suck on mommy's nipples."

She slowly nudged herself further down Andrew's legs but made sure to keep his face, and lips, firmly planted on her breasts. Her breathy moans, along with her fingers running through his hair, edged him on. He was so distracted by suckling on her boobs, that Andrew didn't even notice how Alison unbuckled and unzipped his pants. He was in the middle of swapping to the other nipple when he felt the warm embrace of Alison's fingers wrapped around his cock.

"Don't stop," Alison moaned, kissing the top of his head and holding it against her chest, "Let mommy take care of you."

With her free hand grabbing the underside of his cock, she started to jerk her wrist. Gently at first, moving around until she could find a comfortable position. Long, loving strokes would start at the base and work all the way up to the head. Every time she returned back to the base of his cock, she would give Andrew's balls a gentle squeeze with her fingers before making another stroke up.

Andrew pulled away from Alison's nipples, she stared at him hungrily while she continued to jerk his cock. He returned that look with a kiss, as Alison readjusted herself by climbing off him and cuddling up to his side. All the while without removing her hand from his dick. This allowed them both to finish striping Andrew of his pants. It also allowed Andrew to simultaneously return to sucking on her nipples while having a handful of her ass, as well as position Alison to give a more enthusiastic handjob.

Once in position, her pace picked up to match the energy Andrew was showing to her tits. Soft, loving tugs were now replaced with energetic, passionate jerking. His hips bounced in response, trying to fuck Alison's hands as she worked.

"Good boy!" Alison praised, speeding up her wrist movement to match Andrew's hips. "Does this feel good? Do you like it when mommy jerks your cock like this?"

Andrew attempted to pull himself away to speak, but Alison pulled him back into her boobs.

"Shh," She affirmed, "No need to talk. Just keep sucking on mommy. I need my good boy to release a nice big load. All over mommy's hand."

Those words in his ear were the final nail in the coffin, between the joy of suckling on Alison's magnificent breasts, her loving, yet intense handjob and now her unique sense of dirty talk, Andrew hit his limit. Almost as if on command, he ejaculated right into Alison's hand. The sticky, warm seed coated her palm as she wrung out the last few spurts from his dick.

"Shh. Shh," Alison continued, delighting in the way Andrew would twitch in her hand, "Good boy... You shot out so much for me."

Andrew was in a state of blissful shock, never in his life had he thought that a simple handjob could make him cum so intensely, although this was anything but simple. He laid against Alison's breasts while gathering his breath. He looked up at Alison, who was looking at her cum covered hand in amazement, specifically her wedding ring, which was now coated in the young man's seed.

"Look at that?" She chuckled, seemingly content to let the liquid pool and occasionally drip down her arm. "Such a good boy for me."

"T-thank you, mommy," Andrew replied, still slightly out of breath, cuddling up into her boobs while he watched her play with his cum.

"No thank you." She returned, "For giving mommy such a wonderful gift."

Andrew then watched, in stunned silence, as Alison poured the white liquid into her mouth, making sure to lick any and all drops that had made its way down her arm. Then licking her palm and fingers clean, taking extra care to remove the last remaining globs of cum from her ring. She then tilted her head back and shut her eyes, before finally making a loud, satisfying sigh. Licking her lips in exaggeration. This entire display was enough to bring the young man back, his cock hardened by the seductive display.

"Wow..." Andrew murmured with awe, the same "Wow" was returned by Alison, who had noticed his hard again erection.

"Come with me,"

Alison commanded, leading Andrew by the hand into the bedroom.

The bedroom was just as fancy as the rest of the house, however, Andrew didn't get enough time to inspect the place before being pushed back onto the bed.

Alison straddled him for the second time tonight, her wet pussy gliding along his cock, her thong had been removed while he wasn't looking.

"Now be a good boy for mommy." She began, placing his hands on her thick thighs, "And let me fucking ride you!"

Andrew opened his mouth to respond, but simply moaned as her welcoming cunt fell down onto his cock. Gently, she bounced up and down, each time making her way deeper and deeper towards the base.

"Oh fuck!" Alison moaned.

"Oh fuck..." Andrew repeated, ready to hold on for dear life.

Alison leaned forward, her tits dangling in front of Andrew's face. Speeding up the tempo as Andrew squeezed her thighs. This only further spurred her to fuck him even faster as she let out a very loud moan.

"It's about damn time!" She yelled passionately, making sure to slightly twist her hips with every bounce. "Do you have any idea how long I've imagined doing this!"

Leaning all the way down, Alison kissed his neck.

"Finding a cute and obedient boy to corrupt!" She whispered into his ear, "A young and handsome stud to bring home... and fuck!"

She let out another loud squeal as Andrew found the energy to thrust up into her. All he could say in response was a strained, "Yes mommy."

"Bouncing on your beautiful dick. As you make me moan." She continued, pinning Andrew to the bed by his shoulders, she sped up her bouncing again. "This is a dream come fucking true!"

"Oh fuck." Andrew groaned, slowly approaching his limit, "Mommy, I'm going..."

"I wonder how my husband would feel if he saw you fucking me so damn hard!" Alison moaned, blatantly ignoring Andrew's warning, lost in her lust for his dick.

"Mommy, please..." Andrew pleaded, but Alison's moans drowned him out.

"The guilt, the excitement." She giggled, "Why does it all make it all feel so god damn good!"

Andrew attempted yet again to warn Alison of his impending orgasm, but she responded with a deep kiss and an even more forceful thrusting down onto him. He knew that at this moment it was pointless, so he surrendered to the pleasure.

It didn't take long before he burst. With nowhere else to go, Alison's enthusiastic pussy welcomed spurt after spurt of Andrews sticky seed. This was compounded by Alison's own apparent orgasm as she started twitching and moaning into their shared kiss. She made no attempt to remove herself from Andrew's ejaculation, even grinding herself down into him as if she was attempting to keep it all inside her. After several blissful seconds of orgasming, she pulled away from the kiss to speak.

"Oh fuck! That's it, baby!" The 'cum-drunk' woman moaned, "Shoot a hot sticky load into me. Did that feel good?"

She gave a few more kisses all over Andrew's face, he was too exhausted to say anything, though Alison could tell he was trying to thank her.

"Such a good boy for mommy," She continued, pulling herself off his cock and watching as her new cream-pie dripped out of her, "Cumming inside her while she cums..."

Upon hearing that, Andrew worried about what he had just done, but Alison assured him that it was perfectly alright, calming him with some more kisses and hair stroking. Once sufficiently calmed down, Alison climbed off him and snuggled up beside him. Her fingers tracing random circles along his chest.

"You know..." She cooed, kissing Andrew's neck. "My husband doesn't get back for a week... If you wanted to stay over for a few nights..."

Andrew grinned, mainly to himself, also in confirmation to Alison. As he fell asleep in the older woman's arms, he knew that his life was about to get a whole lot more interesting.

12