The Tipsy Niece Ch. 02

Story Info
My niece wants more of me during our next visit.
7.6k words
4.54
7.4k
20
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 03/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This a the second in a series. Please read the first instalment, 'The Tipsy Niece" for context.

All characters are over 18. All characters are fictional and any resemblance to real people is purely coincidental. This story contains themes of cheating, lactation, and rough sex or mild BDSM. If these themes do not appeal to you, please read another work.

Those who choose to read, please provide constructive criticisms so I know how to improve my works for subsequent chapters.

The Next Visit

A couple of years prior, we visited my wife's family in the Midwest and spent an evening with one of our nieces and her friend at a local watering hole talking, laughing, and drinking -- quite a bit.

Our niece, Nina, freshly divorced, got quite inebriated resulting in me driving her home at my wife's insistence. I drove her home, but along the way Nina shared some things with me that made me, in a word, hard. As a rock.

Nina is a MILF. She is medium height, with long dark hair, beautiful blue eyes, a pretty face, and a big toothy smile. She is curvy, having had two children, now in their teens, and she is incredibly stacked -- like DD or E cup stacked, with cleavage that goes on and on. So yeah, a MILF

Nina shared with me on that fateful drive to her house, that she was still lactating after all these years due to some unexplained genetic issue.

As I helped her out of the car, she fell forward against me and felt my very hard cock against her.

After that, she couldn't keep her hands off me, and I failed to keep my hands off her.

We had all kinds of sex that was, admittedly, very hot, that night, and the next morning when I brought her car back to her. It involved her deepthroating me -- a lot -- and me suckling her lactating breasts, which is one of my very strong kinks. And of course, we did a lot of fucking.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

So here we are, visiting the family again. My wife is tending to her elderly mother's finances, and I'm along for the ride, as it were.

Nina and I had kept in touch since the last visit, sending each other X-rated texts and pictures every so often. When the plans for our visit gelled, I texted her and let her know we'd be visiting again and that we should make plans to get together for drinks, and, well, any other activities that might be fun.

Nina was very agreeable. She was still single, so her physical needs were going untended, except for her large collection of toys. She made good and frequent use of her collection.

Another of my wife's sisters and her husband had a farm of about a couple hundred acres nearby, with a nice farmhouse, barn, and a deer-dressing house. The husband was an experienced deer butcher who made a nice business out of dressing deer that hunters would bring during deer season.

His wife planned a family gathering on their farm during our visit so the entire family could get together to catch up, eat, and drink. He had a four-wheeler he used to get around the property and usually let us take rides around to see what we could see. There were a lot of wooded areas nearby, so there was plenty of wildlife to see.

I conspired with Nina to arrange a ride on the four-wheeler with her so we could get away by ourselves. Nobody would have any suspicions about us being alone together, so we thought this would be a great opportunity to "reconnect" in the great outdoors.

My wife and I had our assignment as to what to bring to the pot-luck style gathering, so we purchased the items and on the assigned day at the designated hour, we showed up with the goods.

We unloaded things, said our hellos, gave hugs and handshakes and talked with everyone. Beers were flowing, and munchies were available. More people filtered in, including Nina and her daughters.

Our eyes met, and we both smiled at each other. I casually walked over and hugged her girls, and hugged Nina, giving her a chaste peck on the cheek. I whispered in her ear, "Great to see you. You have no idea how hard I've been all day."

Nina smiled broadly and whispered back, "you're probably as hard as I am wet." and returned my chaste kiss with one of her own. We separated and went about our business, greeting other family members.

After some time, my wife sent me into the house to get some plates and utensils.

Nina was within earshot and she quickly offered to help me, as she had brought some of the items.

We walked up the few stairs to the house, talking casually about nothing, and I let her go in first, opening the door for her.

As she stepped inside, and after she took a quick glance around, she grabbed my wrist, dragged me through the door, closed it, and pushed me up against a wall. Nina placed her lips on mine and used her tongue to probe my mouth as we kissed.

"Hello, lover boy!" she hissed. "I've missed you so much! Once I knew you were coming, my pussy has been constantly dripping wet!" She pushed harder into me, crushing her huge boobs against me and pressing her thighs against my now fully hardened cock.

I breathed back, "I know how you feel, babe. I've been hard pretty much the last two days waiting to see you."

Nina looked around, then pushed me into the living room that was hidden behind a half-wall and some columns. Before I knew it, she had my belt unbuckled and my pants and boxers around my ankles.

I smiled at her and gave her a deep, passionate kiss.

She smiled back and then dropped to her knees with one hand grabbing my semi-erect member.

Instantly, I felt the wet warmth of her mouth all around my mushroom-head. She licked, kissed and stroked my length, then my balls disappeared into her mouth for a moment. She sucked on them gently, making sure they were full.

Based on the pressure I felt, they were definitely full to overflowing.

I looked down into her big blue eyes and said, "This won't take very long, you know."

I could see her smile around my cock.

She withdrew and giggled, "I know, I can tell you're ready to explode!" and she went back to sucking my cock as if her life depended on it.

I was fully erect in less than a minute.

She took more and more of my thick shaft in her mouth until she paused, took a breath, and deepthroated my cock in one swift motion.

I nearly came, but managed to hold off. I could feel her licking my balls with her tongue as she giggled with a throatful of my cock, knowing the bath I was going to give her tonsils was imminent.

She withdrew again, and then deepthroated again, repeating the action several times quickly, while massaging my very full balls.

I could not hold back and shout-whispered, "Nina I'm cummmmmiiiiinnnngggg..." as I felt my voluminous load race up through my cock and into her throat.

After the first spurt, she withdrew just enough to keep her lips sealed around my mushroom head. She began swallowing spurt after spurt of my warm, sticky jism, not spilling a drop.

She carefully cleaned up my cock with her fingers and lips, pulled up my boxers and pants, and zipped me up, smiling the entire time.

I pulled her up and kissed her, tasting my seed on her tongue and lips.

Nina eagerly and passionately kissed back, nibbling at my tongue and lower lip.

"Thank you, babe!" I told her.

She smiled and breathed "You're welcome, big boy. Now let's get those plates and things before anyone comes looking for us."

We got the items and headed back out to the table and put them down for others to use. My wife was talking to one of her sisters and barely noticed Nina and I had returned.

I walked up to Nina with a drink cup and napkins in my hand, ostensibly to give to her. It was an excuse to talk with her some more.

"So, I owe you now." I said to her through a big smile.

"I'm sure you'll make it up to me." she replied with a bigger smile.

I could see her eyes sparkling, and her nipples poking through her top. They were so prominent; I was wondering if she was wearing a bra.

It was a hot summer day and she was wearing a crop top shirt, tied at her navel, over a low-cut scoop-neck cropped tee. She had on dark yoga shorts as well, with no visible panty lines. A pair of Converse Hi-tops with no socks rounded out her outfit.

I now began to wonder if she was wearing any underwear at all, which made my cock twitch a bit. I could tell by the look in her eyes she knew she was making me think about such things, as she took furtive glances at my crotch seeking clues as to whether she'd gotten me aroused.

We each went about socializing with all the family, eating and drinking. As the afternoon went on, Nina kept walking by, giving me looks that said, "I need your cock" and then finally, she whispered to me, "Follow my lead here."

She walked away to ask my wife's brother-in-law if she could take a ride around the property on the four-wheeler. He said sure, but she needed to have someone with her in case something happened.

I took this as my cue. "I'll go with her and keep her out of trouble." I said with a smile to both of them. Nina smiled and professed an innocent thank you to me.

I had to find my wife and let her know what I was doing. She was chatting away with her sisters, and didn't really pay attention to what I said other than knowing I was going to be gone for a while.

Nina and I jumped onto the four-wheeler, her driving and me holding on to whatever I could grab, which was mostly her and maybe a handle aside the seat.

Nina did not object, as I expected.

We took off for the far reaches of the property. She knew her way around and was able to quickly find a wooded spot a mile or so away from the house. There was no way for anyone to see us, or for us to see them.

We jumped off the four-wheeler and looked around for a place where we could comfortably get naked and fornicate like newlyweds for an hour or so.

We found a spot that was shaded and cool, and the ground was covered with tall grass, making it perfect for a literal roll-in-the-hay.

Nina grabbed my hand and led me to the spot. She turned to me and locked her eyes on to mine.

"I've been a patient, good girl. You need to make good on your promise to make it up to me from earlier!" she breathed in a sultry voice.

"You're absolutely right." I replied.

I began to peel off her clothes. I untied the shirt and unbuttoned the couple of buttons on it and slid it down her shoulders, letting it fall onto the grass. I saw immediately that my suspicions were correct, she was not wearing a bra, as her dark nipples and huge areolae were very visible through the scoop neck cropped tee.

I could also see that both of her nipples were just beginning to leak some milk. I commented, "I see you're still producing!" with a huge smile on my face.

"I am indeed, and maybe even a little more since we were last together." She smirked.

I simply growled. I pulled her shirt over her head, revealing her luscious life-giving breasts. She was perspiring just a little due to the hot weather, but I like to think that the heat between us was helping that long, too.

Small droplets of milk clung sexily to her large nipples. I lightly ran a finger around one nipple, then the other.

She inhaled sharply at my touch.

"You like that?" I asked, smilingly, knowing the answer.

"I love it!" she breathed back.

I kept this up for a while as droplets began to flow more rapidly from her gorgeous teats. Finally, I could no longer resist. I latched on to one nipple, sucking it deeply into my mouth.

Nina moaned loudly, pulling my head tightly against her pillowy bosoms.

I continued to suckle her lovingly and voraciously, reveling in the delicious taste of her warm mother's milk. After a few minutes, she gently switched me to the other breast and I repeated my suckling and she pulled me tighter to her.

After a short while, I released her nipple with a loud pop, looked at her and swallowed the last mouthful of her nectar. I kissed her so she could taste her milk on my lips.

Nina moaned a contented moan. She then quietly whispered "I still have too much clothing on, and so do you!"

I took my cue and peeled her yoga shorts down her ass and legs until she could step out of them.

Again, my suspicions were correct as I was rewarded with a view of her freshly waxed mound that was quite wet with her juices. Her shorts had a noticeable wet spot, so I laid them out in a spot of sun to dry them.

I left her Converse Hi-Tops on because I thought it was a sexy look.

I cheekily asked, "Better now?"

She smiled and said, "Half way. Now I need to take care of you."

Within a couple of minutes, I was nude except for my running shoes, to match her look. My arousal was, like hers, evident, as my cock was fully hard and pointing skyward.

Nina giggled, "Looky here, your big old cock is pointing right at me! I bet I know what he wants."

I just wiggled my eyebrows and closed the distance between us.

We embraced, feeling each other's body heat and skin. She was so soft and smooth. It was a very erotic embrace as we simply held each other, not grinding or gyrating, just taking in the wonderful feeling of our bodies pressing together.

Each time Nina moved, I could hear the squelching from her pussy as her juices dribbled down her thighs. She was very turned on and yet was being very patient.

Finally, I broke the silence and asked with a bit of a smirk, "Well, babe, I owe you, so you tell me what you'd like me to start on."

She thought for a moment and then said, "Well, I thought I wanted you to eat my pussy as an equalizer, but I'm just so hot for you right now that I want your big, hard cock inside me!"

"Well, we can keep the pussy-eating on the table for later. I'm happy to give you a deep, probing examination if that's your preference." I tried to say without giggling.

She laughed and said, "Probe away, you stud!" and she turned around and bent over for me. "Put your probe deep in me, honey! I'm so ready!"

With that, I got behind her, grabbed my stiff cock, and dragged my head up and down her slit to really get her wound up. I did this several times. Each time she tried to push back onto me, but I wouldn't let her.

"Pleaaaasssseee, just bone me, I'm so horny for your big cock!" she whined.

I caved and slowly slid into her. She was really worked up as there was no resistance. I bottomed easily, my balls against her clit and my thighs against her ass.

We both grunted.

We fell into a slow rhythm for our first fuck of the day. We enjoyed the slapping of skin as we fucked each other.

Nina's pussy was drooling all over me and onto the ground as we began to quicken our pace. Her nipples were leaking breastmilk in copious amounts onto the ground as her boobs swung, first slowly, then more violently as we moved faster and faster.

I could feel the very beginnings of my orgasm as my balls began to tingle.

Nina's grunts had become yelps as the pounding got harder and faster. I was grunting louder as well. We were making animal-like noises timed with the slapping of our bodies

Finally, Nina grunted out, "I'm gonna cummmmm....onnn...yooouuurrr...fffaaatt cccooookkkk!" followed by a high pitched yelp and a loud groan.

Her pussy contracted around my cock and she momentarily stopped fucking back as her orgasm took control of her body. Her pussy juices flowed, and her breastmilk sprayed in big thick streams as she convulsed in a massive orgasm.

I could no longer hold off, despite wanting to drive her to a second climax. My orgasm began at my toes and worked its way up to my cock and balls. My seed jetted out of my cock, filling her womb full of my swimmers. Spurt after spurt came, and a lot leaked out of her pussy around my cock as we slowed and then stopped.

We were both breathing raggedly. I had to hold her up so that she did not fall face first into the grass. We were both exhausted, yet had spent only about fifteen minutes making love. It was incredibly intense!

After a couple of minutes I asked, "Did I pay my debt?" through a smile.

She smiled and responded, "Mostly." which caused me to arch my eyebrows.

Very calmly Nina added, "I think I still need to have my pussy thoroughly eaten." and then she broke into a laugh.

Laughing back, I said "OK, fair is fair. But I need a few minutes to catch my breath."

She smiled and agreed, saying, "Yeah, me too."

We laid on the cool grass, cuddling and gathering our second wind. We talked about little things, how we missed each other since last visit, what we'd been doing and such.

I asked, "So, are you dating again?" because I was curious, a little.

She looked at me and smiled, saying, "Why, you jealous?"

I smiled back and thought for a bit. "Well, I have no place to be jealous. I'm not around frequently, and I know a beautiful girl like yourself isn't going to sit around waiting for my next visit."

Nina smiled coyly and said, "I've dated a few -- very few -- times since your last visit, but nothing worth writing home about. Farm boys are still farm boys. A little groping, a couple of pumps, spray it up in me, and done."

All I could muster was, "Wow, that's sad to hear."

"Yeah, I have to say, I haven't met anyone like you who actually cares about whether I'm satisfied. I'm better off taking care of myself and looking forward to your next visit."

I rolled toward her and hugged her and kissed her. And caressed her, squeezed her. Licked and kissed her nipples, gently massaged her boobs, and made her moan in pleasure just from touching.

I could tell she was getting turned on again because droplets of milk formed on her nipples, which I quickly licked off.

Nina moaned more as my tongue flicked her now hard nipples.

"Lay on your back." I told her.

She did, and opened her legs a little.

"Wider." was my only instruction.

She complied.

I slid down, kissing a line down her belly, moving down to her mons, and then finally all around her engorged vagina. Her labia were flushed and swollen in anticipation of my pending attack.

She spread her legs even wider, pulling her knees up, begging me to dive in.

I pushed my mouth hard on to her swollen lips and licked up and down, but avoiding her clit just yet. Up and down, around, inside I licked and slurped, tasting her pussy nectar. She was dripping wet and her moaning was rhythmic, matched to my tongue strokes.

Nina reached down and grabbed the back of my head with both hands, forcing my face deeper into her pussy. My nose spread her lips and my tongue drove deeper into her tunnel, eliciting moans and cries of joy.

I kept at this for several minutes, making her squirm and wriggle.

"Suck my clit already!" she demanded.

I kept avoiding her joy buzzer to get her further wound up. I flicked my tongue across her lips, up and down, in and out. And then I relented

I moved up further and drove my tongue into her pussy just under her clit and began to gently flick her spot with the lightest pressure.

Nina squealed and shook as my tongue engaged her clit. Her breathing became deep gasps as I slowly, then more rapidly and more forcefully flicked her clit. She was getting close to her orgasm.

I wanted her to have a quaking orgasm, so I stuck my tongue deep in her pussy right below her clit, then pressed her clit against the roof of my mouth with my tongue.

She gasped loudly.

The final move to push her over the edge was to suck her clit into my mouth and smash it against the roof of my mouth, massaging it with my tongue. It worked.

Nina screamed loudly, bucked and writhed beneath me, convulsed, stiffened, and then went limp. Her pussy gushed all over my face.

I looked up and saw many strong streams of milk squirting straight up in the air from her nipples and knew that she was in ecstasy.

She pushed my head away from her pussy, gasping, "Stop, too sensitive, stop..."