The 'Tist's Tickle Trigger

Info
She's hypnotized to tickled just by wearing clothes
1.5k words
4.07
4k
5
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revanto
Revanto
252 Followers

Yolanda was irritably doomscrolling when her phone lit up with a new text message. She checked it to see a text from her friend Franz: "is now a good time to come over and hypnotize you?"

She felt a grin spread across her face and her mood immediately lightened. "Yes!!" There was absolutely no hesitation or question in her mind. Ever since the first time Franz had hypnotized her a few weeks ago, Yolanda always eagerly looked forward to the next time. She also never thought to question this newfound, intense enthusiasm for giving someone else free reign over her mind.

"Ok. I'll be there in about twenty minutes."

Yolanda didn't waste any time. She hurriedly jumped up, tearing off yesterday's clothes as she ran to take a quick shower. Once she got out of the shower, she put on her tightest leggings. The ones that made her butt look incredibly inviting and showed some cameltoe. She also added a tight, sheer top over her bright red bra, the red color clearly visible where the top stretched over her impressive chest. Although usually she was a t-shirt and jeans kind of girl, she found herself wanting to look her best whenever Franz was around. She never thought to question why she felt this desire - it was like she was on autopilot.

Once she was clean and dressed, she sat on the couch, looking at the front door eagerly. It didn't even occur to her to distract herself with her phone. She just smiled patiently, waiting with all the motionless patience of a Barbie doll.

When the doorbell rang, she jumped up and answered it. She welcomed Franz with a tight hug, pressing her breasts into him. She never questioned why she was so much more affectionate with him than with her other friends. It just felt right and natural.

"Ready to be hypnotized?"

"Sure!" Yolanda said eagerly. She went back to the couch. This time she laid down and closed her eyes, getting comfortable and relaxed.

Franz smiled, settling into an armchair. "Go to sleep now," he said, and she let go of conscious thought.

* * *

Some time later, Yolanda came out of trance. She blinked, feeling completely relaxed. "What did you do?" she asked her hypnotist friend.

He smiled. "You'll find out. Have to go now, talk to you tomorrow!" He got up and left with unusual haste.

As soon as Yolanda stood up, she found out. She felt very ticklish. In fact, she felt that she was being tickled! Everywhere her leggings and top touched her, she felt she was being tickled. She had never noticed before how the fabric brushed against her oh-so-sensitive skin. She giggled. She laughed. She squealed. The more she moved, the worse it got. She had never been so ticklish before! Even her socks felt incredibly ticklish against the soles of her feet. She quickly sank to the floor, laughing and squirming, and the squirming just made it worse.

Yolanda desperately worked her way out of her clothes. It took her a good ten minutes. She stopped several times to try to catch her breath, holding as still as possible. It was no use. Even motionless she couldn't help but notice the touch of the clothes against her skin, the teasing gentle touch... she started laughing again.

"That jerk!" she said. "I'm going to kill him!" naked, she could finally breathe again. She no longer felt like she was being tickled. Franz didn't answer his phone or texts. That night she treated the bed as if it might give her an electric shock, but fortunately nothing happened. It did feel so strange to sleep naked though. Strange and just a little naughty... of course a good girl like her would never sleep naked normally. It wasn't her fault she couldn't tolerate wearing any clothes. She was a good girl, really.

* * *

The next day she pulled another t-shirt over her head before remembering what it did to her. Sure enough, as soon she slipped it on, she was giggling and laughing. She quickly whipped it off. What on earth could she wear?

She tried several times to change into more modest clothing. Loose pants, tight pants, t-shirts, babydoll tops, corsets, button-up blouses. Every one was a failure. The more material on her skin, the worse she was tickled. It was intolerable. She couldn't get through her day feeling like she was being low-key tickled at all times. Finally she picked out sandals, her skimpiest crop top and a denim mini skirt. No panties. She desperately wanted panties, but they tickled more fiercely than anything else and gave her the strangest tingling sensation in her lady parts.

"I can't do this," she said, giggling from the ticklish clothing. "I look like such a slut!" she told the mirror, despairing. Then she giggled. Her crop top fortunately did not reach her armpits, and she wore no socks to tickle her feet--her worst ticklish spots--but she still felt from time to time like she was being very lightly tickled wherever the clothing touched her. It was going to be a hard day.

* * *

"You look like such a slut!" her friends Mary and Alexa said when Yolanda met them at Mary's apartment.

"Never mind that," Yolanda said. "Let's just get out of here and get to the mall." Then she giggled. They looked at her strangely. She couldn't help it. Their reactions set her off some more. Even her ridiculously skimpy outfit was too much! She could feel it tickling her, teasing her. She tried to control herself. I can do this, she thought. At least this outfit only gave her a very faint tickling sensation.

"Someone likes to giggle," Mary said in a sing-song tone. Mary and Alexa looked at each other conspiratorially. Then they reached out to Yolanda, wiggling their fingers.

"No!" she shrieked. "No! I'm ticklish!" That just encouraged them. Both girls ended up wrestling her to the ground. They knew her too well, and immediately went for her armpits. Each girl took an arm and held her down, leaving her helpless and her extremely ticklish armpits vulnerable. She drummed her feet on the floor, laughing and shrieking.

Then a strange thing happened. She felt an odd tingling sensation between her legs, like when her panties were tickling her. Even though nothing was there under her skirt, it tingled more and more. Her so-called friends were tickling her mercilessly. They knew her best spots, and they loved to hear her laugh. "Nooo! Please!" Yolanda protested "I... I..."

And then she came. A great shuddering climax. The most intense orgasm of her life. She nearly threw the girls off her arms as her sounds of pleasure tore through the apartment. She lay back gasping from the intense orgasm. Then giggled. She had an orgasm from being tickled! The thought was incredibly shameful... and for some reason, was just too funny.

That jerk had hypnotized her into being tickled by clothes AND into cumming from being tickled!

Finally the girls let her rest. It took several minutes to collect herself. If Mary and Alexa knew she had an orgasm right there on the floor, they didn't say anything. They just had oddly smug, satisfied looks from tickle-torturing her.

* * *

The trip to the mall was torture. She kept being distracted by the feather-light tickling touch of the skirt and crop top on her skin. Mary, always energetic, set a brisk pace, with Alexa and Yolanda struggling to keep up. Yolanda especially struggled. She quickly realized that the more she moved, the more intense the tickling sensation became. She would have much preferred a slow, sedate walk.

Even worse, her friends wanted to go clothes shopping. They insisted on picking out clothes they thought would look good on her, AND on making her try them on. She bit her lip and managed to keep her giggles under control when they had her try on a tight black bodysuit and booty shorts. The yellow summer dress wasn't so bad as long as she tried to move very little. But when they had her try on skin-tight leather pants and a tightly laced underbust corset - which Alexa insisted on making extra tight for her - she laughed out loud. She barely managed to escape from the tight, confining clothing without collapsing to the floor in a fit of giggles. They all quickly got out of there after that, the fitting room attendant glaring at them for being so noisy.

After that, they went to the food court to relax. Yolanda was happy to finally sit down. Back in her tiny miniskirt and crop top, she could almost ignore the faint tickling sensation.

Mary asked, "What's the deal, Yolanda? Why so giggly today? You seem extra tickle-tickle-ticklish!" she said teasingly.

Yolanda giggled some more at what Mary said. Then she discovered one more post-hypnotic suggestion that kicked in now that her friends asked her to explain what had happened. "You girls have got to let my friend hypnotize you!" she said eagerly. "It's awesome!"

--:--
--:--
1.0
Revanto
Revanto
Revanto
252 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Amazing story. Wish it was longer.

Share this

Similar Stories

A Few Shades of Hot and Collared Abigale wakes in a strange room tied down and horny as hell.in Mind Control
New Year, New Me She was changed much more than she bargained for.in Audio
Perfectly Normal After hypnosis, Tammy finds new things perfectly normal.in Mind Control
Bear in Paradise A night of fun is planned for this bear.in BDSM
A Glass-Half-Full Kind of Girl Harriet's new purchase has a strange affect on Jasmine.in Mind Control
More Stories