The Toilet Club Ch. 03-05

Story Info
Mike comforts his Aunt Susan and they become close.
5.5k words
4.52
27.4k
29

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arsenique
Arsenique
195 Followers

[Please note: As you might guess from the title, this story involves both golden and brown bodily materials and is NOT for everyone. If you do not enjoy those subjects, please go no further, but look elsewhere for the kinds of stories you DO like. This story is pure fantasy and all characters in it are 18 or over. This story is the second installment of "The Toilet Club" and I urge you to read the first installment before reading this, in order to follow the storyline and better understand what's going on. Thanks.]

Mike comforts his Aunt Susan and receives a big surprise

ch. 03

As they approached home after the day's outing, Aunt Susan broached the subject of her evening plans to her nephew.

"Mike, I'm going to leave you in charge tonight. I've got a date this evening with Al, an old friend of mine who's going to take me to dinner and a movie. There are plenty of frozen dinners in the freezer and you know where the TV is, so I think you should be able to manage without me, okay?" His Aunt gave Mike a hopeful but slightly apologetic smile.

Mike was immediately jealous of this "friend" but did his best to hide his feelings. After all, he had no hold over his Aunt's doings. Besides, a few hours to himself would give him plenty of time to jack off to his heart's content. And after the day's events he was sure that he was going to squirt a gallon of jizz. Mike smiled back brightly at his Aunt and assured her that it would be no problem.

Once home, his Aunt hurried upstairs to get out of her damp and dirtied clothes and get ready for her date. Mike trailed behind her and went into his room. From there he could hear her in the bathroom cleaning up. He was strongly tempted to give the old keyhole another go but with the scenes of that afternoon's impromptu public elimination still strong in his mind he decided to give the peeping tom bit a rest. Instead he peeled off his damp clothes and lay back on his bed, stroking his cock and imagining himself doing obscene things with his Aunt.

There was a knock on the door and he barely had time to roll over onto his front before the door opened a crack and his Aunt stuck her head in.

"Mike?" she called sweetly. Then seeing him bare-ass naked she hurriedly pulled her head back, with a muttered "Jesus!"

"Ooops, sorry Aunt Susan. I was just waiting for you to finish getting ready. I was going to take a shower when you were done in the bathroom," Mike explained.

"Well, go right ahead. Al ought to be swinging by to pick me up any minute now, so be good! Oh, and listen," she added. "I'm probably going to be back pretty late so please go to bed by eleven and don't wait up for me!"

"Oh, all right," Mike assured her.

* * *

The warm shower felt refreshing to Mike although he couldn't help imagining that the fine spray was actually Aunt Susan's pee soaking him down. Right, he thought. Fat chance. Maybe he was just making himself miserable with impossible fantasies that had no chance of coming true. Then again, you never knew.

Mike was drying himself with a big soft towel when his eyes fell upon the clothes hamper in the corner of the bathroom. His Aunt had pointed it out to him the night before as the place to put his dirty clothes for washing. He had a sudden flash that perhaps his Aunt had tossed her soiled panties in it when she was changing earlier.

He walked over to the hamper and carefully lifted the lid. Pay dirt! There were her pink silk panties trimmed with lace in a crumpled ball. He fished them out and held them out before him. There was a tell tale dark brown stain in the gusset and some faint yellow streaks of pee as well. Mike cupped the panties in his hands and brought them up to his face. He inhaled deeply and nearly fainted from the heady aroma of his Aunt's feces and urine. His cock telescoped out into a throbbing boner and felt like it was going to explode. Man! This was going to make his jack off session this evening a classic!

* * *

Mike decided to let his excitement build a little before getting down to business. He heated up a frozen dinner and ate it while watching some MTV in the living room. Then he gave his Aunt's book shelves a close inspection and was rewarded with a dog-eared copy of Nancy Friday's "Forbidden Flowers". Wow! Here was a whole book full of women's secret sexual fantasies. This was going to be great!

Mike poked around in the kitchen cabinets until he found a bottle of safflower cooking oil. He lugged this and the book back up to his room. Quickly disrobing, he sat down at the head of the bed with his back cushioned against the wall by a pillow and started in on Nancy Friday. The book looked like his Aunt had read it repeatedly, and Mike discovered a few pages had their corners folded over. These must have been her favorites, he figured, and eagerly read those first.

The first was a woman's description of her extensive fantasies about anal sex. Whoa, thought Mike. This is too cool! Was his Aunt secretly into butt-fucking? His prong twitched stiffly and he decided to oil the sucker up and start some serious stroking. He lay the book down and carefully applied some oil to his blood-engorged dick. Rubbing it all over he got the friction just right and then picked up the book again with his left hand. The woman's anal fantasies were super hot and Mike read them avidly.

Then he checked out the next marked page. This was another mind-blower - a woman's confession about her incest fantasies towards her college-age son. Mike stroked away as he imagined himself as this woman's son. Another marked page had to do with exhibitionist fantasies - of this woman exposing herself in public and imagining sex where there was the danger of being discovered by strangers.

Mike was beginning to wonder about his Aunt's secret tastes. Perhaps that parking lot incident earlier today hadn't been entirely by accident. I wonder, Mike thought, whether she actually wanted me to watch her? Was she actually getting off on pissing and shitting in front of her nephew? Whew!

But the fourth and final page with a folded corner was the capper. Here was some lady describing her very taboo and guilt-ridden fantasies about something she called "water sports." Apparently she longed to find a partner who would enjoy being peed on and peeing on her. The book's binding was beginning to crack at this page, as if his Aunt had read it so often that the page was almost ready to fall out.

Mike put the book down and grabbed his Aunt's panties which he had put on his nightstand. He slid down and lay on his back and vigorously pumped away with his right hand. With the other hand he brought the panties up to his face and laid them right across his nose and mouth. He was once again engulfed in the rich odor of his Aunt's shit and piss. And underlying that bouquet he thought he could discern an additional musky smell: the scent of his Aunt's pussy. Mike was now sure that his Aunt had been turned on by her parking lot exhibition. Man, what a horny bitch, he thought. And here she got both herself and me totally stoked and then who gets to benefit from it? Some boyfriend of hers who had nothing to do with it. Fuck!

Mike jacked himself furiously and was soon rewarded with a geyser of spunk that rose in the air and splattered all over his stomach. He almost fainted with the intensity of his climax and slipped off into a revery filled with images of his Aunt's beautiful bottom.

An hour or so later he roused himself and glanced at the clock. It was eleven already. Bedtime for Bonzo, he smirked. He washed up in the bathroom and deposited Aunt Susan's panties back in the hamper. He returned the oil to the kitchen and the Nancy Friday book back to its place in the bookcase in the living room.

He was just making his way back upstairs when he heard the sound of a car on the gravel of the driveway. He hurriedly turned off his bedroom light and jumped under the covers. He could hear his Aunt and her date rather loudly talking as they got out of the car. They sounded rather drunk, Mike thought. They must have gone to a bar after the movie.

Even with his bedroom door closed he could hear the screen door slam as they entered the house and almost immediately they were clomping up the stairs. His Aunt seemed to belatedly remember that Mike was there in his room and hushed her companion in a loud whisper as they came by Mike's door.

"Quiet, quiet!" she urged. "Just go on into the bedroom, I want to check up on Mike." Mike closed his eyes tightly and tried to breathe in long peaceful breaths as if he were fast asleep. He could hear his Aunt open his door and give a quick glance at his apparently slumbering form. Satisfied that all was well she shut the door again and joined her date in her bedroom.

Mike lay there in the dark wondering how much he was going to be able to overhear of what was to come. He was torn between jealousy and curiosity and filled with excitement that he might get to hear the sounds of his Aunt being fucked. Aunt Susan and her date took turns using the toilet and judging from the sounds of their pees, Mike figured they had really tanked up on beer.

Their conversation resumed and in their inebriated state it was obvious that they had immediately forgotten to keep it quiet so as not to wake Mike. Mike crept out of bed and took a quick look through the bathroom keyhole. He could tell by the crack of dim light that once again the door leading into his Aunt's bedroom was open a few inches. Holding his breath, Mike waited until he could hear their voices rise again and slowly opened his door into the bathroom and slipped into the darkness. From his spot seated on the john he could see a slice of his Aunt's bed and the naked limbs of the two lovers.

Judging from the conversation, it sounded like Aunt Susan was having to coax her rather surly partner into some semblance of a sensual mood and having a rough time of it. Mike rapidly gathered that Al was an ex-boyfriend of his Aunt's with whom she was trying to rekindle a romance that had sputtered out some time ago. Al seemed to be having second thoughts about the whole thing and was rather woodenly lying on his back while Aunt Susan knelt at his side. Mike felt embarrassed for his Aunt who seemed increasingly desperate in her efforts to arouse her sullen date.

"But didn't you like my blowjobs?" she was asking plaintively. "You always seemed to enjoy them. Here..." She quit talking and Mike could see her back as she bent over Al's crotch. The sound of noisy sucking ensued and she must have had some degree of success because within a minute or two Al suddenly pushed her off and onto her back and drunkenly clambered on top of her. Mike could hear his Aunt gasp as he entered her and immediately began thrusting.

This continued for another couple of minutes and his Aunt seemed to be whispering something to her crude romeo that Mike couldn't quite hear. Whatever it was, it seemed to be the wrong thing because suddenly Al stopped and said crossly, "There you go again! Can't you just enjoy a simple fuck without trying to get me to do all these other filthy things? I swear Susan, you've got your head permanently in the toilet and I want no part of it! You know that! I didn't like it last year and I don't like it any more now!"

Mike listened chagrined as his Aunt burst into tears and her surly date jumped up and started rapidly dressing. Al ignored her pleas to stay and work things out and brusquely stormed out of her room. He stomped loudly down the stairs and slammed the door on his way out. There was the sound of his car peeling out of the gravel driveway and then all was quiet except for his Aunt's sobs.

Mike felt awful. He felt awful for his Aunt and he felt awful having secretly witnessed her humiliation. Quietly he crept back into his own room and sat on his bed wondering what to do. He didn't want to let on that he had seen what had happened, but if there was ever a time when his favorite Aunt needed comforting it seemed like this was it.

He stood up and went to the closet and put on the pajamas that his mother had made him pack. Then stepping into the hall he quietly walked to the door of his Aunt's bedroom. He could still hear her crying quietly in there and his own heart ached in sympathy. Man, what a total jerk that Al was! Some guys didn't know when they had it good! Mike would have been happy to trade places with him in a second and do anything and everything his Aunt might suggest. The guy was a total fool.

Mike swallowed and knocked on his Aunt's door. "Aunt Susan?" he called. The sounds of crying broke off and he could hear the rustling sounds of bedclothes being quickly rearranged. "Mike?" His Aunt asked tentatively. Mustering his courage, he opened her door and stuck his head in. "Is something the matter? I got woken up by doors slamming and a car driving off and then I heard you crying. Are you okay?"

Aunt Susan was sitting up in bed with a sheet held tightly to her body. She dabbed at her eyes with a Kleenex and paused before answering.

"Oh, it's nothing," she finally said, trying to muster a fragile smile. "I just had a spat with Al and he drove off in a huff. I'll be alright."

Mike was not convinced. Opening her door more fully he slipped in and gingerly sat down at the foot of her bed.

"Did he hurt you?" he asked.

"No, at least not physically," Aunt Susan said, her valiant attempt at keeping a stiff upper lip crumbling. She started crying again and Mike felt the strong urge to go over and hug her. His heart in his throat, he got up and crawled into bed next to her. He reached out his left arm and put it around his Aunt's shoulders in a brotherly fashion.

"It's okay," he soothed as she turned and buried her face in his shoulder. He could feel the wetness of her tears soaking into his pajama top and he suddenly felt very grown up.

"Oh Mike," his Aunt sniffled. "I'm such a mess. I hate for you to see me like this! I shouldn't be spoiling your visit with my fucked up love life. Your mother would kill me."

"Hey, no sweat, Aunt Susan," Mike insisted. "You're not spoiling my visit. I'm just mad that that guy, whoever he was, made you cry. What's his problem anyway?"

"Oh, it's a long story, Mike." His Aunt's tears were fading and she gratefully snuggled against him, urging him down under the covers into a reclining position. "I don't want to burden you with it. Besides, it's one of those crazy things that most adults can hardly understand, much less someone just out of high school!"

"Well, try me," Mike insisted. "I'll bet you can't shock me. And anyway, it's stuff like this that my Mom thinks I ought to get more experienced in."

This outburst made Aunt Susan chuckle through her tears. "She does, does she? I don't think so! She probably would like to see you starting to date nice girls instead of always reading books. But I'm sure that your hearing all about my love life is not what she had in mind!"

"C'mon, Aunt Susan! I can keep a secret! If talking about it is going to help, I'm a good listener."

His Aunt paused as if she was weighing all the possible ramifications. Then she smiled and said quietly, "Well, alright. Make yourself comfortable. This may take a little while!" She moved out of the crook in his arm, and leaned over, turning off the lamp on her night table. The house was still except for the sound of the crickets outside. As his Aunt nestled back under the covers the enormity of the situation began to sink in for Mike. He was in bed with a beautiful naked woman and she was about to tell him all about her love life! He swallowed hard and waited.

ch. 04

"Mike, I'm not sure what impression of me your Mom has given you. I know she sort of envies my freedom but she's always made it clear that she thought I should just settle down, get married, and have kids like she did. But I guess I'm sort of the black sheep of the family.

"Actually I was kind of like you when I was young. I kept to myself and read a lot and didn't fit in socially. But once I got to college that all changed. I made friends with the hip intellectuals at State and we spent a lot of time smoking dope, listening to rock records, and fucking each other silly. Please pardon my language."

"No problem. Go on..."

"We had a wild time, back before AIDS was a problem, and I guess I just got used to running my own life and not feeling obliged to follow other people's ideas of how I ought to live. The only problem is that with all the fun we had I ended up flunking half my classes during my Junior year and got booted out of State!

"Anyway. as I'm sure you know, I never did get married. I did have some serious boyfriends who I lived with - sometimes for years - but the last few years I've sort of struck out in the romance department."

"How come?" Mike asked. "You sure seem attractive to me!"

"Thanks, that's sweet, Mike. Well, I'm not really sure. Maybe as we get older those of us who are single begin to just get set in our ways. Single men my age are either divorced and bitter or they're neurotic in really strange ways."

"Was that this guy's problem tonight?"

Aunt Susan sighed. "Not exactly. Maybe Al's problem is that he's not neurotic enough!" She laughed ruefully and paused to choose her words carefully.

"This is where it gets sticky." In the dark Mike could feel his Aunt shift beside him and turn on her side to face him. "Probably I should find out a little more about you before I get into this. I don't want to freak you out."

Mike started to protest but his Aunt cut him off.

"No, I'm serious. I need to find out how much you know about these things first. I don't usually talk about these things with friends my own age much less with 18-year olds! I'm risking a lot here. Can you understand that?"

"Yeah, I guess so. But really, you can trust me!" Mike said defiantly.

"I know I can, sweetheart. That's not the issue. It's a question of whether you can handle this stuff or not. Listen, Mike, just answer me this: How much do you know about sex?"

"Well, I..." Mike said haltingly.

"Like you know how babies are made and about contraception and all that?"

"Of course! I've had Sex Ed classes for the last four or five years! And, you know, guys talk. And besides, I've read a lot!"

"Now, be frank with me. Do you masturbate?"

"Aw, Aunt Susan!..."

"Mike!"

"Yeah. Everyone does. I get so horny sometimes I think I'll go mad if I don't!"

"Well, welcome to the club!" Aunt Susan chuckled. "And have you ever had sex together with anyone else?"

Mike was beginning to get used to his Aunt's probing questions. She was so matter of fact that he found it increasingly easy to speak about such personal details. Besides, it was kind of a turn on to be getting into this stuff with his naked Aunt beside him in her bed. He could feel the heat of her body and it was making him aroused.

"Yeah, I wish! I did make out with Cathy Delmonico a couple of times last year, and we felt each other up pretty good. But then she started going out with a college guy and that was that!"

"So far so good. Alright, now Mike, I suppose you know that different people get turned on by different things, don't you?"

"Sure. Different strokes for different folks!"

"Exactly. Now, are there any things you especially like to think about when you are masturbating?"

Uh oh, thought Mike. I better be careful here.

"Er, yeah, I guess so."

"Like...?

"Like, mmm, women's tits."

"And...?"

"Well, their beavers."

"Is that all?"

Mike swallowed and decided to risk a little more.

"Um. Their butts."

"Oh really?" Aunt Susan's interest perked up a little more. "Now, why their butts, if I may ask?"

"Well, I like the shape of butts! And that's where their, uh, assholes are."

"That's for certain!" Aunt Susan chuckled. "So, then tell me this, Mike: what's so fascinating about women's assholes?"

Arsenique
Arsenique
195 Followers
12