The Toilet Club Ch. 18-19

Story Info
A wholesome interlude of tasty meals.
4.6k words
4.68
14.1k
7

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arsenique
Arsenique
193 Followers

[Please note: As you might guess from the title, this continuing story involves both golden and brown bodily materials, as well as menstruation, and is NOT for everyone. If you do not enjoy those subjects, please go no further, but look elsewhere for the kinds of stories you DO like. Please do not vote this down just because it is not your cup of tea or you disapprove. This story is pure fantasy and all characters in it are 18 or over. This story is the ninth installment of "The Toilet Club" and I urge you to read the earlier installments before reading this, in order to follow the storyline and better understand what's going on. You will not regret it! Thanks.]

*

A wholesome interlude of tasty meals

The next morning, Mike woke up in Aunt Susan's bed, realizing that he'd spent the night there unconscious and slumbering deeply. He looked over to her side, expecting to see her sleeping form, but she was gone. He eyed the bedside clock and saw it was 6:00 am. No doubt she was out on her morning jog, keeping to her schedule of staying fit above all else. He realized that he ought to take her up on her invitation to jog with her each morning, but he wanted another few days of total summer vacation before diving back into a fitness routine.

As he lolled in bed, pondering the day ahead, he heard Aunt Susan return from her morning run, trying to enter the house quietly and make her way up to the bathroom to shower and put herself together for her workday at the Rite-Spot diner. He pretended to still be asleep and let her do her morning ablutions and rituals before he roused himself and acknowledged he was awake.

"Mikey, sweetheart, I have to go back to work today. Can I make you a nice breakfast before I head out? Then, if you come by the cafe around Noon, I can comp you a good lunch and we can meet up again at home for supper. How does that sound?"

"That sounds super, Aunt Susan! You can keep breakfast simple, but I do need my coffee!"

Susan Compton applied herself to her homemade version of McMuffins: over-easy fried eggs sandwiched between toasted English Muffins with cheese, some seasoning, and hot sauce.

"Super yummy, Aunt Susan! This ought to hold me until I see you at Noon! Run off to work, and I'll clean up here and get myself presentable. See you at the Rite-Spot at Noon!"

"Sounds good, Mikey. Oh, and would you mind not pooping all day until our Club meeting tonight? I have something special in mind that calls for a nice full rectum!"

Susan gave her nephew a lascivious wink and headed out to her car to drive off to the diner.

* * *

This was only the second time that Mike had been to the Rite-Spot. He had visited the diner with his parents some years back, on one of their family visits, but that was a good while ago, when he was still a kid. For this visit, he dressed up nicely with a clean shirt and slacks and set out for the cafe. It was perhaps a half-hour walk from Aunt Susan's house. He arrived almost exactly at Noon, give or take a minute or two. He mustered his courage and grasped the door handle and stood momentarily in the doorway, surveying the scene.

Aunt Susan was behind the counter, dressed in her crisp and snugly-fitting waitress uniform. She was filling a customer's coffee cup for probably the umpteenth time and showing him some nice cleavage when she spotted her nephew enter.

"Mikey!", she exclaimed joyfully. "Everybody, this is my nephew Mike, who is visiting me for the summer. He's off to college in the fall. Please give him a warm welcome!"

The Rite-Spot was one of those local institutions whose customers were almost all "regulars". They all turned in the direction of the doorway and greeted him with a warm "Hello, Mikey!"

God, it was embarrassing! Mike took in all the greeting regulars and gave them a tentative smile. Then he bolstered himself and gathered his courage.

"Thank you, folks! Aunt Susan told me that you guys were the best! She really is something special!"

The regulars all grinned at each other and gave sly glances at Susan.

"You can say that again, young man!" one of the regulars exclaimed. "If she ever leaves the Rite-Spot, this place in going to be in big trouble!"

Susan looked around the room at her beloved regulars and smiled warmly.

"You guys! Just stop it. I'm not going anywhere, and you're embarrassing me in front of my nephew! Who needs a refill on their coffee?"

A half dozen regulars pointed to their coffee mugs, and the awkward moment passed. Mike took a seat at an open spot at the counter and immersed himself in the laminated menu. The fare was a typical greasy spoon choice, good solid American food, guaranteed to fill him up to the brim.

When his aunt edged herself over to his seat, he looked up from the menu and gave her an inquiring look.

"How's the Pastrami Reuben? Any good?"

"Mikey, that's one of our best. An excellent choice! I recommend the Dutch crunch roll. Does that sound okay?"

"It sounds awesome, Aunt Susan! I'll go for that!"

Mike enjoyed his heated sandwich, some spicy potato chips, and a malt. Yeah, this was definitely greasy spoon food, but it was satisfying to his crude tastes. He had no illusions that the diner was a purveyor of gourmet cuisine. Most of the customers enjoyed basic fare. Mike went along with the consensus. The food was basic, but the service was lovely.

* * *

After lunch, Mike had a quiet exchange with his Aunt, where she reaffirmed that she was covering lunch, but he left a generous tip anyway. He didn't quite grasp how she was making her mortgage payments on a waitresses' income, but figured that the regulars' tips must be the deciding factor. Clearly, most of them were there, for hours on end, because she enjoyed their flirting and gave as good as she got.

Mike got up to leave and nodded to the regulars in his vicinity. They gave him jealous smiles in return, no doubt wishing that they were staying with his Aunt Susan in his place for the summer. Mike made his way to the door and stepped outside and gave a glance back. His Aunt was darting to the door and gave him a brief but solid hug.

"Bye for now, Sweetie! I'll pick up some supper on the way home, and then we can have a Club meeting after dinner! Does that sound okay?"

"It sounds super, Aunt Susan! I'm ready to do whatever you want."

She gave him a quick peck on his cheek and hurried back into the cafe, worried that she had spent too much time with her nephew. She certainly didn't want anyone to suspect that she and Mike were an item. No good could come from that!

* * *

Susan's shift at the Rite-Spot was basically for breakfast and lunch, from 7:00 to 3:00. This gave her time to run an errand or two after she got off work and before she headed home.

She drove over to the Whole Foods grocery and browsed around among the prepared meals, looking for something that caught her fancy. Then a spark of inspiration flashed. She spotted a Caesar Salad kit, a container of fresh washed greens with a packet of cheese shavings, croutons, and a plastic container of Caesar dressing. Perfect for a light dinner accompanied by something both naughty and whimsical. She picked up a bottle of nice dry champagne in the wine department and finally in the gourmet section she selected a small jar of Russian red caviar. She allowed herself a mischievous smile.

* * *

Mike, for his part, had spent an hour or two after lunch wandering around town, checking things out. He wasn't sure what he had hoped for -- perhaps a dusty used bookstore with cool old books stuck away on hard to reach shelves? -- but all he found were the usual chain stores and unexciting shops like the local dry cleaners. Ho hum. He finally hoofed it back to his Aunt's, enjoying the exercise and working up a bit of a sweat.

Not long after he arrived back, Aunt Susan showed up lugging a Whole Foods bag, and looking kind of frazzled.

"You okay?" Mike inquired, looking up from his spot in front of the TV, flipping through the channels with the remote.

"Yeah, I'll live," she responded as she placed the grocery bag on the kitchen table. "But my feet are killing me. Standing up on the job all day is beginning to really take it out of me."

She stuck her dinner components in the refrigerator and came over and flopped down on the sofa next to Mike.

"Sweetie, I've got a big favor to ask, and you don't have to say 'Yes'".

"Sure thing, Aunt Susan. What is it?"

"Would you be willing to give my feet a massage? I swear, it would be better than foreplay!"

Mike gave his aunt a look as if it was ridiculous to even ask. He patted his lap and invited his Aunt to swing her legs over to give him access to her aching feet. He was at her service 24/7 as far as he was concerned. He'd vowed to himself to help fulfill her every desire this summer. Rubbing her feet was no biggie.

Mike unlaced her sneakers -- the Rite-Spot had a relaxed dress code -- and tossed them aside, along with her low-cut liner sox. They gave off a slight odor of foot sweat, but nothing he couldn't handle. As he'd learned over the last three days, Mike reveled in his aunt's bodily odors, no matter how rank. If he could handle her menses, then stink-foot was no problem. He set about diligently soothing her feet.

Susan Compton was in heaven. Mikey was gently rubbing her aching feet, giving little loving pinches to her toes, and massaging her aching muscles. What a considerate lad! As her friend Meg had observed, he was 'a keeper'! At least for the two months she had him this summer. After that, who knew where things might go. Mike would be off to college, and she might be a distant memory in his rear-view mirror.

Mike caressed and fondled his aunt's feet until she was so relaxed that she caught herself in a little snoring snort and opened her eyes in surprise.

"Oh, sweetheart, that's felt wonderful. I swear, we're going to have a fine time tonight. Just you wait!"

Mike could hardly contain his excitement. He'd been withholding his stools within his rectum and colon all day, as his aunt had requested. His built-up feces were beginning to gurgle in his bowels and exert a certain pressure. He could feel a big dump coming, but he was determined to fend it off as long as possible.

* * *

Susan pulled herself back into full consciousness. Okay, time for dinner. Let's hold off the naughtiness for just a little longer. She gave her nephew a loving smile and swung her legs back around to station her bare feet on the floor beside the sofa. She hoisted herself up and stood upright, catching her balance and measuring her next moves.

"Okay, Mikey. I brought us a nice light salad dinner. I hope you enjoy it. Afterwards, things may get rather filthy. I hope you don't mind!"

Mike certainly did not mind. As far as he was concerned, the filthier the better. He was just eager to learn what his aunt had planned. The Toilet Club was about to be in session again, and Mike was totally jazzed.

* * *

Aunt Susan mixed the components of the Caesar Salad together and gave herself and Mike a generous serving. Before they dug in, she brought out two champagne flutes and a pair of small bowls and miniature glass spoons.

"Mikey, have you ever enjoyed Champagne and Caviar?"

"Uh, no, Aunt Susan."

"Well, Mikey. Then you are in for a special treat. First we'll eat the gourmet version as an appetizer, and then the elite connoisseur version for dessert. Here, have a glass of bubbly that we can use to clean our palates between bites."

Susan gave Mike a warm smile and opened up the chilled caviar jar and spooned it out into their small bowls.

"Now, Mikey, this is Salmon roe, which are fish eggs. To the purists, these are not "caviar", because they are not the eggs of Sturgeon, but I can't afford $95 Sturgeon caviar on my waitress wages, so these will have to do. Don't worry, they taste divine in their own right. People often eat them with crackers or little bread slices, but I think we should just enjoy them straight."

She pushed her nephew's bowl over to him and handed him a little spoon.

"Now, let's take a spoonful and slide it into our mouths and then just let it melt on your tongue and swallow. No chewing, just savoring and swirling it around. Then swallow."

They dipped into the delicacy and brought it to their open mouths, first giving it a little sniff and then enjoying its oily texture on their tongues. It had a delicate salty taste that was especially released by sucking on the eggs and mashing them against the roof of their mouths.

"Yum! Wow! This is really good, Aunt Susan! It almost reminds me of a cream-pie!"

Mike gave his aunt a quick wink.

"You are quite right, Mike! Perhaps that's why they are both considered special treats. Now, let's have a sip of Champagne . . . Ah! That's a nice contrast, don't you think?"

"This is so cool, Aunt Susan! Boy, those bubbles go right to my head, like little explosions."

"Indeed! I am sure that by the time we finish dinner and the bubbly, we will be feeling no pain whatsoever."

The festive pair slowly alternated between the red roe and the brut Champagne, feeling themselves slowly elevate into a heightened state. When the Caviar was gone, they turned to their dinner salad and enjoyed that as well.

Mike was not a big fan of salads, at least not those that his Mom made, but he loved the Caesar salad, with its crunchy croutons contrasting with the paper-thin cheese shavings and the fresh lettuce. The whole meal made him feel quite adult and sophisticated. He wondered about the dessert, though. Was that going to be some "real" Caviar, he wondered, you know, the Sturgeon kind?

He was a little baffled when his aunt had them clear the table, put the bowls and salad plates in the washer, and refill their flutes with the remainder of the bottle. He gave Susan a puzzled look, as if to say "what about dessert?" Her response was a Mona Lisa smile, and a crook of her finger, inviting him wordlessly to follow her upstairs to her bedroom. Mike shivered as he fell in step behind her, watching her lovely rump shift back and forth just inches from his face as he climbed the stairs behind her.

Ch. 19

Once they reached her bedroom, Aunt Susan began to silently undress, carefully placing her cafe uniform on a hanger and hanging it in the closet. She gestured for him to undress as well. This meeting of the Toilet Club called for total nudity. Once undressed, they crawled into bed together, enjoying the subtle scent of Susan's perfume mixed with the aroma of their sweat produced by their day's exertions.

"My! I do feel quite lightheaded, Mikey! And, terribly horny as well. I kept thinking about last night all day and what we might do tonight! I do hope that I'm not making a foolish choice."

"Aunt Susan, you worry way too much. I think you make fucking awesome choices. I've enjoyed every single one!"

"I'm pleased to hear that, Mikey, but I'm afraid that my idea for our Club tonight may cross the line into territory that even you will find revolting. I don't want you to think that I'm crazy."

"Aw, Aunt Susan, there you go again! You yourself said that we have special tastes and desires and there's nothing wrong with that. Let me be the judge of whether I'm grossed out or think you're nuts. Okay?"

"Ooookayyy, sweetheart." His aunt looked at him as if she was still not convinced.

"Well, let me put it this way, Mikey. Remember when we were talking about Toilet Club activities and I told you the most taboo and secret one?"

Mike nodded silently, intent to just let her speak without further interruption.

"Well, another name for golden and brown showers among sexual connoisseurs is 'Champagne and Kaviar'. Our appetizer tonight was my little clue of what I have in mind."

Susan reached over and took Mike's hands in hers and held them tightly. She tried her best to look him in the eye and speak calmly. But her heart was pounding and she felt her face blush bright red.

"Mike, please try to understand. I'm not a monster, really I'm not. But when I get very horny . . . and I do mean very, very horny, like now . . . I just have no control over my deepest cravings. Mike, dear, I beg of you. Will you feed me your Champagne and Kaviar? Please! Now you know. I-I'm a 'feeder'."

Mike's aunt squeezed his hands even tighter, trying to stop her own from shaking. Jeez, she was overwrought. Mike for his part was feeling almost gleeful. His hunch had been right! Aunt Susan was a "feeder"! How awesome was that? And how was it any more extreme than having him coat her in his shit? Of course, there was that consideration of what she had called "hygiene".

As if reading his mind, his aunt hastened to clarify.

"Mikey, when I say that I'm a 'feeder', I don't mean that I intend to eat and swallow your shit. That would likely put me right in the hospital, big time! But I do want you to poop your Kaviar right into my mouth and let me hold it there to enjoy its warm presence. Then I'll transfer it to your mouth and you can savor your own shit before spitting it out. Then you can feed me another chunk. And so on. It is just so special. When that's all done, you can rinse my mouth with your Champagne and I'll spit it into your mouth the same way. Finally, we can both relax and sip the rest of the Champagne, the French kind, I mean."

"Aunt Susan, that sounds way cool! I would love to do that with you. Do you want to get going right now?"

"Mikey, I know it may sound strange, but I kind of have to work my way up to it. It's really best if we take it in steps."

Susan had Mike lie down on his back with his hands behind his head on a pillow. She knelt by his side and began to sniff him like a dog -- a bitch, in fact -- poking her face into every corner of his naked body and licking and smelling his young sweat.

"God, Mikey! You just smell so good. I'm so glad that you didn't take a shower after you got home today. Let's just be two animals together. Let's forget our names and the rest of our lives. Okay?"

Mike lay back, relaxed, and let his aunt do her thing. He just stayed attentive to his gut. At some point soon, he would be unable to delay his need to take a dump. He wanted to make sure that Aunt Susan got it all. She needed it and deserved it.

* * *

Susan Compton could feel herself descending deeper and deeper into her animal state. She was no longer Susan the waitress or Aunt Susan. She was just her five senses reveling in their sensual feast upon the sweaty and musky young body beside her. She could feel a glow of love and arousal spreading through her animal body, a raw ecstasy that told her that everything was alright. She let her swinging breasts rub all over her nephew's muscular teenage body sharing herself with him. She swept him with her blonde mane, licking and sucking his hairy pits, then rubbing her own sweaty pits back and forth across his face. Then she moved down to his crotch and inhaled the musk of his hairy groin and balls. The scent blasted her sky high, yet she needed more.

She munched gently on his hairy testicles, entranced with their manly smell and salty taste. She licked her way up the underside of his rigid prick, reaching its angry red crown and flicking her tongue to capture the bead of precum awaiting her. Then she inched her hands under her nephew's thighs and pushed them up, raising his knees above his crotch and making his perineum and anus available to her. As if by pure instinct, she licked his hairy sphincter, up and down, and then round and round. It was very funky and she reveled in the strong odor and taste. She strived to loosen up his anal ring, to stick her tongue in and wiggle it around as deep as she could. She could sense his dark treasures waiting in his colon and rectum. These were his gifts for her, the lovingly processed meals she had served him today, moving steadily through his intestinal tract and now about to return to her, coming full circle.

Arsenique
Arsenique
193 Followers
12