The Tomboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put that on. We need to go home."

We drove home in silence. I ignored Sam in the passenger seat, my baggy tee failing to cover her thatch of black pubic hair. I mentally flogged myself and stared ahead. Sam said nothing, aware of how her father forced himself on her.

We each went to our room. I showered again to try and wash the guilt off and put on boxer briefs, sweat pants, and a tee shirt.

I came out and Sam was watching TV in running shorts and a regular tee shirt. I had to notice she had no bra. Will I ever behave?

Dinner in silence. After, I made an excuse and went to my home office.

At eleven, Sam knocked. "Come in."

"I'm going to bed, dad."

Normally that required a hug but not now. "Thank you, Sam. I'll see you in the morning."

She stood there for a few seconds, the look of disappointment in her father's actions on her face. She slipped out and closed the door.

I lay in my bed, still with my boxer briefs on. It felt weird, I always sleep naked, but not anymore. I finally dropped off, hoping that, with time, this would pass.

I didn't hear the door open. I felt the bed as Sam slipped under the covers and edged up to me. She had something on.

"Sam, you shouldn't..."

"Shut up and listen, father."

She'd never called me father, I shut up. Sam rested her head on my chest, one arm over my belly the other holding my shoulder. She snuffed back tears.

"My mother hates me. My brother is little more than civil to me. I have two real friends, one a lesbian and the other a FTM trans. Boys won't ask me out because I'm too manly and better at most sports than they are. I have one person in my life that I truly love and who truly loves me and because of a stupid thing today, I've lost you."

"Sam, I'm so sorry. I was so wrong. I was....."

Sam climbed on top of me. My traitor cock immediately going hard under her. My daughter moved around a little then rested her forehead on mine. "Dad, I don't care what happened today, that was an us, not a you. We're going to forget it ever happened."

I tried to shift her firm body off my erection. "But Sam..."

"Dammit, dad. I don't care about your dumb old boner. Hug me! I love you and I can't stand to think I've lost you."

I hugged my daughter, and we cried a bit together. Sam slipped out of my bed and went to her room, leaving my door open. I was proud of her for doing what I was afraid to do and surprised at her observation.

I slept well that night. In the morning, it was like it never happened, kind of.

Sam changed. Where she used to be dressed leaving the bathroom, now it was just a towel, which progressively got held more loosely until she just walked to her room gloriously naked.

The shorts got looser, the bras were less frequent and soon enough, a look up her unguarded leg opening showed no panties. I said nothing but I had already resumed my guilty masturbating over her and this helped but didn't. She was still the intelligent, funny young lady that I hugged at every opportunity, sometimes we had to ignore my hard friend, but nothing was ever said.

Just before Sam's twenty-first birthday, I got a text with a link. Normally, I ignore these tricks. If the name doesn't show up, I assume it's spam, or worse. But the message made me click the link. "Jim, Banger has been bad." Banger was my crude nickname for my ex-wife referring to her love of sex. Very few people knew that name.

I clicked the link. A parking garage, one of the lower levels. Ellen's Range Rover in a parking spot, no cars around. The camera moved closer, jiggling as the person stooped down. No words, just the far sound of a car leaving the garage. Now the screen was filled with the side of the car. The camera moving up. Now, I could hear it. Grunting and moaning. Fucking. The Rover was rocking. I laughed. Somebody caught my wife getting laid. No surprise Ellen has a sex drive like a nuclear reactor. If this person thought Ellen would be embarrassed, they were wrong. She's single. She can fuck anybody she wants.

The camera cleared the door. Ellen, sweaty, naked, moaning. Rocking back and forth on the hard, toned, naked body of our son. Well, she can fuck almost anybody she likes. Rex had his mother's big breasts in his hands, squeezing them like he wanted to pop them. Ellen grunted and orgasmed. She just kept going. Same girl I used to fuck, likes it rough and hard. The camera stayed on them long enough to make sure there was no way I didn't know who was fucking. Then it stopped. End of show. End of message.

As I wondered how this happened, a lot of small things coalesced into a clear picture. The trade show she wanted me to help with, but I was too busy, Rex went. She started going to the gym, Rex's gym, late, near closing time. And, of course, somebody had to move her stuff. Ellen is allergic to hard work that does not include orgasms.

I just stared at my phone, resisting the temptation to look at the video again. Son of a bitch. Never saw that one coming. I put my phone away. Whoever sent this, didn't want to make it public, just to me. Shame? Taunting me? Your son has to do the job you can't? It's a big world full of little people. I hit delete. I hope whoever sent this pulls their dick off or rubs their clit raw watching because I'm done with both of them.

Sam seemed a little off at dinner. Said one of her friends was having a problem. Probably trying to figure out which bathroom to use, but you didn't hear that from me. I really like her friends, but.

At bedtime, Sam gave me the usual hug but kissed me on the edge of my mouth. She felt good in my arms, and I was looking forward to my evening masturbation.

Once again, I didn't hear the door, just felt Sam slide into my bed. This was a problem since I had gone back to sleeping naked.

"Sam, you shouldn't be here."

My daughter lay next to me, a few inches away. I swear I could feel her warmth.

"Did you get it too?"

Fucking scumbag. Not enough to try and emasculate me, they had to torment my daughter too.

"Get what?" Weak attempt, hoping it was something else.

Sam sighed and moved closer, against me. I was sure she was naked.

"You know damn well what. The video of mom and Rex fucking in her car."

"I'm sorry you had to see that, baby. That was cruel and unnecessary."

Sam rolled onto her right side, facing me. Her left leg over mine. Now I felt her pubic hair against my leg and a small breast pressed against my chest. She slipped one arm across my torso and the other arm behind my head. Now I felt a hard nipple against my chest. Yeah, I was hard. Sam had her mouth next to my ear. I could feel her warm breath as she spoke. My cock twitched as she spoke.

"Mom didn't look guilty."

I had no answer.

Sam pulled with her left arm and now she was on top of me. I could smell her sex scent. Now, nose to nose. My cock between us. Pointing up my body, nestled in her pubic patch.

Sam's brown eyes wide. "That didn't look like the first time either."

My daughter shifted her hips caressing my erection with her fur.

"What do you want, Sam?"

"The same thing you want. The same thing we've both wanted since that day in the shower."

"Sam, just because your..."

Sam interrupted me. "What do you want, dad?"

"Sam, I don't think..."

My speech was ended with Sam kissing me, forcing her tongue into my mouth. I fought not to cum and gave in, kissing her back. It felt better than anything I've ever done. Out of breath, my daughter pulled back. "What do you want, dad?"

"I want to make love to you."

Sam put her mouth to my ear. "No, you don't. Tell me what you want, dad."

"I want to fuck you." There, now I was down the rabbit hole.

"Who do you want to fuck?"

"You."

"Who do you want to fuck?"

"My daughter."

Sam wiggled. It felt great. "What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to take my erection..."

Sam licked my face. "What are you going to do?"

I put my lips against my daughter's.

"I'm going to take my hard fucking cock and slide it into my daughter's soaked pussy and fuck her until she cums all over me. Then I'm going to fuck her till I cum and shoot her pussy full."

Sam moaned, wiggled around. I felt the head of my cock nestle in her wet folds.

"Do it, dad. Fuck your daughter. Fuck me like we should have in that shower. I'm your fuck toy now."

Sam slid herself down till my cock hit her cervix. I came hard.

"Sorry, baby. Just couldn't hold it."

Sam reached over, turned the light on, and came back, putting something in her mouth. She kissed me and slipped the Viagra in.

"Now we can fuck all night."

We did, too. To make up for cumming, I licked Sam's pussy, cleaning all of me out of her and giving her three orgasms. She's loud and stops breathing when she cums. I love her black pubic thatch.

Sam between my legs, my cock in her mouth and our eyes bonded. "I love you, daughter." Sam smiled around my cock. Her small, strong hand cupping my balls. She is very good at sucking cock, and I was hard in no time. "If you love me, hold my head and cum in my mouth." Oh, I did, howling as my release bathed my daughter's tongue.

We tried every position we could think of. We liked doggy and cowboy best. I tongued her tight little asshole. She promised that one day I could fuck her ass.

I woke up alone. I wasn't worried. After that night I knew I had a new relationship with my daughter. I loved her now more than ever.

Sam, in the kitchen, facing the counter, making coffee, naked. I stood and watched her taut body move. I love her perfect round ass.

"I know you're there." She said, "Got a boner yet?"

"I think that's going to be a constant condition."

Sam turned. I noticed that she had trimmed her pussy hair and there was a clear spot. She stopped. "Hope you don't mind that I trimmed. It's just for today. I wanted to show you something. Come look."

The shaved spot of her pubic hair revealed a tattoo. An oriental symbol. I ran my finger over it. Sam twitched.

"You let me get a tattoo, well, we agreed on getting one. I wanted one more, this one. It's the Chinese symbol for father. I put it next to my pussy because this is where you belong. We were still pretending that we didn't want to consummate our love, so I kept it hidden. The artist was a woman, a mom in her forties, attractive. The vibration, her fingers, I got so fucking wet. She propositioned me. I'd never had sex with a woman. We went back to her place. I loved it.

Sam came into my arms. We kissed soft and deep. So good. Sam pulled back, her lips still brushing mine, her hand holding my erection. "Should we solve this with your daughter's mouth or pussy?"

I cupped her ass, squeezing those hard cheeks. "Your pussy. I want my daughter to cum too."

Sam slid out of my arms and bent over the corner of the granite island. "You're such a considerate man. Daddy, will you fuck my pussy with that hard cock?"

She drives me crazy when she says shit like that. I moved behind her and notched my cock in her opening. "I love you, Samantha."

"I love you, daddy. Stick it in me."

It was slow and lazy. I focused on the feel of her surrounding my erection. My hands ran over her back and ass. Sam, sighing, cumming quietly. "We're gonna start every day like this, dad."

Her hips flexing now. "Daddy, I'm rubbing my clit on the corner. It feels so good with your cock in my pussy. I'm gonna cum."

We both did. I pushed in deep as Sam quaked and panted under me releasing deep inside her. That feeling was like nothing I've ever done. I stepped back. Sam turned and we hugged, kissing. "Now I'm going to leave our cum on the machine seat. The men will wonder."

She squealed as I picked her up and sat her on the island, pushing her back and spreading her legs. "Well then, I should clean you up."

Sam writhed as my tongue parted her lips. "Oh fuck, oh fuck. So nice." My daughter has big pussy lips and I love them. She cums when I suck on them, and I love drinking her orgasms. Sam held my head, "lick me daddy, lick your little girl's pussy." I licked our combined orgasm out of my daughter's vagina. I don't mind my stuff, but that's the limit. Sam came twice more. She lay on the granite, panting. "Now you're all hard again, daddy."

"Oh, I'll be alright. You don't need to kneel in front of me and suck the cum out of your father's cock."

Sam giggled and was on her knees in flash. She loudly and vigorously blew me, moaning as I came in her hot little mouth.

Looking up at me. A drop of my cum on her upper lip. "We gonna start every day like this?"

"Don't know. But it's a good idea."

Thus began our new life. Home, of course, was clothing-free. Sam didn't sleep with me every night, but a lot. After the first week or so, of non-stop sex at home, we calmed down. Still, watching that trim hard body of hers walking around the house naked never failed to get me hard.

We did develop one routine. Every Saturday, after we got done with the chores at the business, we showered in the big horse shower. We bathed each other and then we had sex. Samantha, on her knees, water coursing over her as she took my hard cock into her mouth. Her, bent over, like that fateful day, but this time, me behind her, the rainfall head gently covering us with warm water, filling her, over and over. I loved our life.

Sitting on the couch with Sam, naked as usual.

"I love our life and your love, but you need to find a guy you can build a life with."

Sam climbed on top of me. My cock got hard, as usual. "Awww, daddy doesn't want me to have our babies?"

Sam moved around until my erection slid into her. She felt so warm and wet. "As desirable as that is, it is impractical, and you know it."

Sam rocked back and forth, the gooshy sound of our fucking filling the room. "Gonna be tough to find a guy who'll share."

I squeezed her long nipples. I loved my daughter's small breasts. "Well, I can't have you like this forever. You need your own life."

Sam paused, orgasming. I felt the flow of her love cascade over my cock. "What about you, dad?"

"I should stop taking advantage of my daughter and get a life too."

I grunted as I came inside her. I never get tired of the wonderful dirty feeling. So wrong, but so right. We cuddled.

"We get somebody in our lives, we're going to have to stop fucking each other, dad."

"Yes, that would be the right thing to do."

Sam squeezed me. "I'm not sure I can do that."

I let that lay and we went to bed.

The morning sun fills the kitchen. Sam, naked as usual, on a stool at the island. Her sex scent filled the air and I heard a muffled buzzing. A wire ran up from my daughter's legs to a controller on the counter. Sam had her laptop opened to some social media sites. As I watched, she came, groaning, and I saw her love dripping off the stool, adding to the puddle on the floor.

"Oh, dad. You have to come see this, it's perfect."

I moved behind my daughter, letting my erection rest against her back and my hands moved around and held her handful breasts.

"Oh fuck, that's nice. But look at what I found."

It was that site that has hundreds of subsites, you know the one. Sam had the incest pages open. Stories of siblings, mom, and son, dad and daughter, cousins, uncles. Seemed like the whole world is fucking family. Of course, my cock twitched.

"I'll fix that problem in a minute. Look, we can tell our story and maybe find someone. Then we don't have to stop fucking."

It was a novel idea, but reading over her shoulder while she orgasmed on her toy and reading about a mother sucking her son's cock in front of her husband had me rampant. Sam nudged me and I backed up. She reached down and pulled out the little vibrator, putting it on the counter. It skittered around, made me laugh. Sam had moved the stool and bent over. "Daddy, fuck me while I read incest stories."

I slid my cock into her soaked tunnel. I never get tired of that first entrance. I held her trim hips as I fucked her, reading over her shoulder. Seemed legit, but what do I know? Sam came a flood of her out around my cock and splashing on the floor. Oh man I love fucking this girl. I gave her two more orgasms before I slammed my body into hers and filled her pussy with my cum. The best part.

The incest stories pages were fun but not useful for what we needed. I found others, less pictures, more social. Once again, to move this on, it took a while. I 'met' a woman. She was fucking her socially awkward son. Her husband caught them. We chatted, and chatted some more, opening up and eventually sharing everything. We had a similar sense of humor. She was smart, sassy. We shared pictures, naked, of course. She was tall and thin with nice big breasts and a shaved sex. Long blonde hair and blue eyes. Molly was her name and she lived about two hours away. We decided to meet at a halfway point. The rules were that it was a traditional first date and we would ignore our sex lives and the fact that we shared nudes and masturbated together on video.

We managed very well. We talked about all the stuff we didn't online. Our past, our divorces, raising kids, jobs. All while desire built up in each of us.

The dark back of the restaurant parking lot. Molly face down on the hood of her car, her dress thrown up over her. Me standing behind, pants and briefs around my ankles buried in her pussy, fucking her as hard as I can. Well, we made it through dinner.

"Fuck me, daddy". She moans. Her fantasy.

"Daddy's gonna fill his little girl's pussy, baby."

"In me, daddy. I want your baby." Another fantasy.

As we orgasmed a couple got into a car about thirty feet away. We couldn't stop.

After, laughing, kissing. "I guess we can't come back here again." Molly laughed.

I held her, kissed her. "I want you to come to our place next weekend. Both of you."

Molly ran her hand along my face. "You sure? Really sure? We got a thing going here but we also have a bit of baggage. What about Sam?"

I held Molly tight. "I don't know. But I know I want more than this for us, so I, we have to go to the next step."

Molly looked at me for a few seconds. "You're right. Otherwise, we're gonna have this fucked up relationship and I don't think it would last. We'll be there Friday night. What about....?"

I filled my hands with her trim ass. "I have no idea. But I will say, I have no rules."

Molly kissed me. "I like that. Our new motto, no rules. I just hope Sam can get along with Peter."

On my way home, as I thought about it I was stunned at how complicated this was going to be. We both have sex with our child and we have sex. They stay the weekend. Molly and I, yeah, but what if Molly wants Pete too, or I want Sam? And what if Sam can't stand Pete? This was the stupidest idea I ever had. It's going to be a nightmare.

Sam had not been as lucky in her quest. She met guys, but they were just not her type. She admitted that she didn't know what her type was, just those guys weren't it. She knew that I was seeing Molly. After our date and to prepare her, I gave her my password and let her look at our online stuff. I came back later, and the floor had a puddle.

"You're a nasty horny man, father."

I laughed. "Oh, you didn't know that?"

"Well, I knew but I didn't know. Masturbating on video? Her calling you daddy? Wants to have your babies? Oh, father, what are you getting into?"

I reached down and cupped her breasts, pinching her nipples. "You, right now. Then we'll talk."

Sam and I enjoyed an hour of sweaty sex. At one point, I'm behind my daughter, looking at her shiny asshole while slathering lube on my cock.

"Go slow, dad. I've never done this and you're not small."

I pressed the head of my erection against her ring. "But, you like that."

Sam took a breath. "Yeah when it's in the regular garage, but this is the smart car garage and you're putting the F250 in."