The Tourist Trap Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, let's try that again. What do you say when I give you the good hard spanking you deserve?" Ellen asked commandingly, her smile audible as she lazily rubbed at Quinn's g-spot in steady up and down motions.

"Thank you! Thank you!" Quinn yelled, her voice breathy and desperate. Satisfied, Ellen released her ponytail and let her return properly to all fours, but kept fingering teasingly with her left hand, using her right to admonish her pet with yet another hard smack, this time on the other cheek. "Thank you!" Quinn mumbled obediently, dizzy from the pain and ridicule and lust of the orgasm beginning to brew.

"Now that's a good girl!" she praised, spanking her once and then again, each time met with gratitude as Will and Meena stared on gobsmacked. The temperature had risen with each spanking, leaving the room only slightly cold, yet the two of them were warm with mounting arousal.

"Look how fucking wet you are for me! You're gonna cum if I keep on like this, aren't you?" Ellen was playing it up now, her voice gravely with exaggerated eroticism.

Quinn whined, lost in a spell of pleasure, utterly ashamed at how much she wanted to be rewarded.

"It's all just an act isn't it? All this haughty righteous shit. You're just a common slut, aren't you Quinn?" her tone was cruel, but her touch was soft, exacting an incredible pressure on just the right spot over and over. "Say it, tell me what you are."

"P-please," was all Quinn could manage, her hips undulating to match Ellen's thrusts, her whole body alive with mounting pleasure as she edged closer and closer to ecstasy. Arousal had been trapped in her for hours, fed by her forced nudity, the choking of the collar, the closeness with Will, the revelation of his thick girthy cock, and the lure of numerous fetishes for experimentation. Being so entirely out of control was only fuelling the fire in her, and by now she could hardly hold back. She was desperate to cum.

One hard smack followed quickly by another, "Say it!" Ellen commanded, yanking the ponytail again painfully, slowing the movement of her fingers to a slow crawl. "Tell me you're a slut, or I won't let you cum."

Only confused and garbled sounds came from Quinn's lips. Her pussy was screaming for release. She was coiled like a spring, and all that was between her and nirvana was speaking a stupid lie. Why wouldn't Ellen just give her what she so desperately wanted? It was so cruel, the white hot ball of impending pleasure was just out of reach. Her bum was stinging, and her scalp was on fire from repeated tugging, but she managed to hold her resolve until she felt the strap around her throat begin to tighten. The motors of the collar squeezed around her neck, joining the chorus of her torment.

"I-I'm, I'm a slut. Please." Quinn managed, sputtering as she forced the words out, her airways restored, the delectable caress of Ellen's fingers returning quickly to work. She groaned gratefully, she was going to cum, she could feel it mounting in her belly, the muscles in her lean body tautened until her back arched, pressing her red raw little ass upwards to give Ellen better access to her ripe wet pussy. A powerful storm crashed through her as Ellen brought her to brilliant technicolour orgasm. "I'm a slut, I'm a slut!" she cried out, desperate for it not to stop as her pussy clenched around the deft intruders, coating Ellen's fingers as she squirted once, then again as a second orgasm washed over her. She screamed, ecstasy ripping through her as Ellen yanked her fingers free leaving Quinn achingly empty. She gave her a final hard, wet spank with a sticky palm, the television chiming as it considered Ellen's task complete. Quinn collapsed, her arm failing as she rolled onto her side and then her back, peering up at the screen to see the spanking video disappear. Ellen's red avatar faded until only Will's remained, the toe sucking clip still on a loop. Seeing it nearly turned her on all over again.

"Your turn," Ellen sighed, looking over to Will who was frozen in astonishment. Over a decade of friendship and it was like he was seeing Quinn for the first time. It was one of the sexiest things he had ever seen and he could hardly believe it was real. Her impenetrable purity was gone. His mind reeled as he stared off into space, his eyes slowly meeting Ellen's expectant expression and registering what he had to do.

He turned to Meena wordlessly. It caught her off guard, to be seen again, his eyes locked on hers, a clear admiration and hunger. For a moment she thought he wanted her, until she realised he just needed someone's toes to suck so he could fulfill his assigned task. The jealousy still clutched at her from watching him drink in Quinn's performance, and Meena knew that the hunger in his eyes wasn't for her. Even though her body ached for him - and felt the looming cold approaching again - she couldn't help from scowling.

"Yeah, I'm not doing that." she told them plainly, the anger and sadness balancing one another out, leaving her blank.

"Don't be a dick Meena, we agreed." said Ellen

"No we didn't, you decided for all of us," Meena spat defensively, "Not all of us are your little pets to order around." she huffed and moved aimlessly towards the kitchen to put distance between them. Watching Quinn squirm under Ellen's thumb, it had been easy to forget that she too was being controlled. She could feel she was being watched, eyeing everything around her suspiciously in search of a camera lens. She locked her sights on the touchscreen above the kitchen counter. There was no discernible lens, but Meena presumed correctly that it was concealed behind the screen. The producers deliberately cut to Meena's smokey glare: the audience relished that sort of thing. Nothing fuelled the comment section like the raw reaction from the women forced to choose who would concede their dignity or face the collective consequences.

Will was at a loss, his eyes darting from Ellen, to Quinn, who still cooed quietly as she fumbled to her feet. Wobbily and lightheaded, she gladly accepted Will's help as he came to her aid, gripping each other by the forearm so he could hoist her up until she found her balance. The air was biting now, the sticky heat on her skin dissipating fast, her nipples almost painfully pointed.

"Are you alright?" he asked in hushed tones, a mixture of concern and awe in his dark eyes. She nodded reassuringly, but felt a cloying shame burning in her belly. She winced in pain as she sat on the couch, the pressure on her bum renewing the painful sting. Quinn sat in the furthest possible spot from Ellen, the two of them sat on either end of the L-shaped sofa.

Standing in front of the couch looking unsure of himself, Will could feel the temperature plummeting but didn't know what to do. The vacant stares of both Quinn and Ellen offered him little, Meena's back to him from across the room. The novelty of their nudity still hadn't passed, but now that he was in the spotlight, his nakedness felt more acute. Ellen's eyes toured his body, she was so horny she could barely function, her fingers rubbing idly at her clit in small motions, desperate for attention. For contact. Her jaw clenched as the collar gripped suddenly around her throat. It was only for a second, but the swift admonishment was effective, reminding her of the rule against masturbation. She fought to keep herself from choking, taming her breath slowly. Knowing it could choke her like that only fortified her arousal, centering her gaze on Will's thick cock, so rigid by now that it swayed only slightly as he moved.

Feeling herself beginning to shiver, she met his eyes, Will returning a blank stare and a shrug, awaiting someone to offer him their feet. Starved of stimulation, and seeing Meena sulking while Quinn recovered from her post-orgasm stupor, she reasoned that a good hard fucking from Will was her best and only option at relief. Bringing her tongue to her lips, she lay back on the sofa and raised her legs up, her moist slit parting as her red-painted toes hovered before him. Like a cape to a bull, his eyes went live with interest, approaching hesitantly as she lifted her legs higher to beckon him nearer.

As he edged towards her entrance, she let one of her feet rest on his hairy chest, then the other. Sliding them upwards to create a pleasing friction, her toes nearing his mouth but remaining just out of reach. He kept moving closer and closer, until the warmth of his solid member grazed her thigh.

Quinn watched in a half daze at the sexually charged exchange. Despite the humiliation clouding her spirit, her arousal was still piqued, the afterglow of one of the greatest orgasms of her life still clinging to her like a shadow. There was something about watching Ellen's hypnotic body, her hips snaking slightly left and right as her legs swayed to command Will's attention. She could tell Ellen was enjoying it, drawing him closer and closer, teasing him with the promise of her scarlet red toes just out of reach. Ellen reached her hand through her legs and gripped his shaft gently, wrapping her slim fingers around the base of his member, and bringing him down to a crouch until the tip of his cock was pressed to her slit, rubbed against her entrance and growing slick with her juices as she moaned expectantly. She was ripe with sex, her supple body pressing towards him like a flower to sunlight.

Seeing her about to lure him into penetration before her eyes brought Quinn suddenly back to reality, "Will!" she shouted scoldingly, surprised by her own outburst. Their heads whipping towards her as Will flinched, stumbling a few steps back. Even Meena was now paying attention, uncertain of what she had missed, but seeing Will's head lowered in shame. "Y-you don't have to give her what she wants," her tone was unconvincing, especially hollow given she had succumbed to Ellen's powers of persuasion so entirely just moments earlier. For Quinn, something about seeing Will under her thumb was worse than being under it herself. Still, she felt more like she was disciplining him than helping him, and now felt embarrassed.

Will was blank, eyes darting from Quinn, to Ellen, to the task on-screen. Having yearned for Ellen's lithe sexuality since he had met her, he felt robbed of their intimacy, a prize torn from his grasp. Suddenly ashamed of his own desire, he backed away. Ellen's slender legs retracted back towards her torso, still wide open to him, inviting him to reconsider. She seemed fascinated at his reaction, studying him with snake-like eyes, unphased and curious.

"I... someone needs to..." he mumbled, his voice quivering from the cold as he glanced from the screen to Quinn and back. It was becoming hard to see now as the light dwindled, but Quinn could see enough of his expression to feel bad. He was just trying to do what he had been told, but both Meena and now Quinn were making it difficult for him. As if it wasn't all difficult enough already. He had looked so embarrassed when she had outed his fetish earlier.

Ellen's eyes narrowed. Much as she was enjoying tantalising Will with her feet, it was a trick she had played many times before. Here, she sensed a new unique sort of control ripe for exploitation. It was so unique to their current situation that she found herself getting even more excited. Resting her feet carefully back on the cool wood floor, she sat upright, locking her eyes on Quinn.

"You do it then." Ellen commanded. The effect was immediate, Quinn's body locking up as she was seized with a visible dread at the realisation she had entrapped herself. Outwitted in a game of chess she didn't even know she was playing. As the room grew freezing, they had little time to act, but now both Meena and Ellen were refusing to participate. Quinn knew there was no way to convince either girl otherwise, and she didn't want to put Will in the middle of any more in-fighting. Yet, she wasn't sure she could do it herself.

In the dwindling light, Meena had to draw closer to see, leaving the kitchen area to lean lightly against the bookcase just behind the sofa. She almost couldn't believe her eyes as Quinn shuffled in her seat, pushing herself to sit back on the couch and hesitantly lifting her feet to the edge of the seat. Meena stared at them with molten envy, as somehow Quinn was the centre of attention yet again. She was stealing all the affection that could have been Meena's. The wanton look in his eyes was meant to be hers!

As Will neared tentatively, Quinn thought of her husband. She had hardly thought of him so far, other than to reassure herself that he would forgive her for everything she had done here. If she could just explain how her clothes were stolen, how she was coerced into a collar, and dominated against her will - she had been sure he would consider her the victim. Now it was different, Quinn wasn't helpless, she was complicit. She wanted it. Worst of all, it was Will - her oldest friend - crossing this line into intimacy with her. It was unforgivable. The taboo of it made the moment all the more electric, Will kneeling slowly as she lifted her foot to him, trying to hold it steady despite the offensive cold. She looked up at him with fearful wanting eyes as his skin met hers, taking her in his shivering hand. This was sinful, Quinn tried to tell herself it was wrong, but it was difficult to hold onto the guilt when the image of her husband kept slipping from her mind so readily, lost in the lust clouding her judgement.

He brought her to his mouth, the nude painted toenails meeting his lips in a small kiss before he sucked tenderly on her smallest toe. He swirled his tongue around the digit before moving to the next, attentive and gentle. Her extremities had grown so cold, that his warm mouth was healing. Her breathing grew heavy and slow, transfixed as his passion intensified. She felt a low moan around her feet as he worshipped them, and it sent a shiver to her still sensitive clit. As he reached the end of one set of toes, she brought her other foot to his mouth a little too eagerly, their eyes meeting for a moment before he went to work, lost in his passion. She fought back a moan of her own as she felt his adoration channelled through his mouth, the sensation new and erotic.

Quinn was soaking. Her body aching for him, and almost sorrowful as he reached the last of her toes and seemed to lavish that last moment, sucking it longer than the others.

Softly withdrawing her feet and letting them rest on the floor - the warm saliva squelchy between her toes - she took a deep breath as Will stood and moved away. He couldn't look at her, catching a glimpse of Meena's staring from where she leant against the bookcase.

"That was fucking hot," said Ellen, her arms tight around her body to combat the cold. Quinn on the other hand felt like her skin was aflame.

The light dropped as the screen flickered blank, their tasks complete and rewarded with a green tick and a congratulatory chime before the screen switched off. They were left lightless, a mechanical churning noise coming from somewhere in the darkness as Meena felt herself knocked aside. A striking pink light streamed through a slim opening, slowly widening and allowing the vibrant colour to dominate the room. It was the bookcase, parting down the middle like double doors, the motorised motion pushing Meena back. She stepped away, shielding her sight from the neon glow until her eyes adjusted.

As the rest of them converged around her, she stared into the newly revealed chasm behind the bookcase and saw a tiny room. It was filled entirely by a king size bed with plain crisp sheets. The edge of bed met the walls, bathed in the sickly hue emanating from the ceiling lined with coloured LEDs.

They stood at the foot of the bed peering wordlessly into the room.

"Just when you thought this couldn't get any weirder." said Meena, sighing loudly and stomping off back towards the hallway to test the bedroom doors. She yearned for some privacy, to hide her nakedness and curl up in a ball alone somewhere, but as she expected: all the doors were locked. Despite there being four bedrooms here, it seemed they were going to have to spend the night huddled together in one bed.

Ellen leapt inside immediately, a bouncy crawl towards the pillows before slipping under the duvet, "Oooh! It's heated!" she exclaimed, groaning with relief and relishing the softness of the sheets. The duvet was much larger than the bed but there wasn't much slack, the edges trailing down the sides of the bed and secured somehow. There was enough give for them all to get inside, and that was about it.

Will was eager for the warmth of the heated bed, but watched for Quinn to move first. Currently she was preoccupied, tugging at the books on the shelves and surprised at herself for not noticing before that they were fake. They were plastic and seemed to be screwed in place. She was shivering, a tired ache around her eyes as she struggled to remind herself that sleeping naked with three other people was unacceptable for a married woman. Even then, she found herself gratefully clambering up onto the bed, commanding Will to come next to her with just a glance. He followed obediently, climbing in and lying on his back as he grew increasingly self-conscious about his stiffening cock, keeping it pointed up and away. With Ellen hogging the centre of the bed, Quinn opted for the right edge, leaving will sandwiched between them. The warmth was sensational, a glorious luxury that felt rightly deserved.

The temperature outside was unbearable now, and as Meena looked back at the only source of light, she knew it was a decision between the shared bed or the dark fatal cold, which was no decision at all. She trudged towards the bed, the outlandish lighting gave the space the air of a boudoir, but there was no mistaking that this was a cell.

Their bodies touched even before Meena reluctantly joined them. The air was still too cold to consider sleeping atop the sheets, so she quickly resigned herself to her fate. She slithered into the only remaining space: between Ellen and the left wall, hearing the bookcase sliding shut behind her as it sealed them in. She didn't even care anymore, shivering as she wriggled onto her side so she could stare at the wall and let the bed melt her suffering away. The painful hardening of her nipples subsided, her joints soothed, and some of her anger gave way to sorrow.

With no give in the duvet, and finding the pillows were sewn down, Quinn gave up trying to create a divide in the bed. She lay down, her muscles aching with exhaustion. She was starving, and beaten, and longed for sleep to take her, turning away from Will to face the wall.

"Hey there," said Ellen to Will, allowing her body to press closely into his. Her smooth legs stroked against his skin, her hand resting suggestively on his stomach. With both the other girls turned away from them, the moment was strangely intimate, her eyes cunning and smokey in the pink glow, the light slowly beginning to fade. Her touch harkened back to their interrupted intimacy, his cock starved of attention, his balls almost painfully tight from the cold and the unfulfilled promise of release. He was ravenous and he could see the same need in her before the light left them entirely. There was no chance either he or her could sleep in this state, and whilst an odd sense of loyalty to Quinn made him want to resist, he quickly surrendered as her hand met his cock.

Her mouth was on his, sloppy and needy as she climbed quickly atop him, holding him in her grip as she positioned herself to straddle him. She slid him inside her sopping wet lips. She was like silk, the heat all around his cock and pressing into his back from the warm mattress was a confusing sensation but intoxicating. He groaned like an animal, his hands groping her to make up for how little he could see of her incredible beauty. He enjoyed being at her whim as she grinded her hips down into him, savouring her power to finally bring herself to orgasm, his dick merely a tool for her pleasure. Glad to finally be full.