The Tourists Ch. 01

Story Info
A chance encounter broadens everyone's horizons.
4.1k words
4.31
12k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no dishonourable intentions at first, although I couldn't help noticing the two girls standing on the street corner.

They were both young -- eighteen or nineteen at a guess - and dressed for summer, full but not excessive figures with lots of flesh on display. It was the cleavage of the girl facing me that drew the eye: her generous breasts held in by a low-cut T shirt above tight-fitting shorts.

Her friend's back was to me, but it was easy to trace the shape of her buttocks through her short, loose black summer skirt. As I admired this she turned and pointed, and I could see her chest was just as pleasant and well-proportioned as her friend's.

The girls were holding a map, and as I approached them it was clear they were debating directions and also foreign, speaking a language I thought was probably French.

'Can I help?' I asked, somewhat impulsively, as I was on my way to a meeting and clearly dressed for business.

'Oh,' replied the girl in shorts, looking me up and down and clearly judging me to be safe: 'We're looking for Big Ben, do you know which way he is?'

'Yes, no problem, I replied: it's down that way, but I'm going that way anyway so why don't you just follow me?'

They readily agreed, and thanked me, so we set off together.

It turned out they were French students and on holiday, and quite chatty too, so by the time we'd walked half a mile it seemed we were already old friends. That's when three things happened together that turned this from a simple act of kindness to tourists into the start of a completely unexpected sexual adventure.

The first thing was that it started to rain - not unusual in London, but on this occasion it had been dry for a month, so it took us all by surprise.

The second was that at that moment we were only yards from my apartment, so I could offer shelter in a storm; and the third was that no sooner had we arrived and I'd made two cups of coffee for the girls than they told me they'd lost all their money and cards that morning, and had nowhere to sleep.

It was probably at this point that I let go and decided to go for it - looking at the two of them and trying to avoid staring too often at their exposed flesh: breasts heaving slightly from running and glistening with rain, sitting together on my sofa.

'I suppose I might be able to let you sleep here', I said, letting my eyes drift a little more obviously than before to their two sets of cleavage.

'Oh, of course I'd be happy to do something for you in return', offered the older one immediately, letting her tongue run along her lip as she did so, so I knew she'd got the message.

I said nothing, but slowly looked her directly up and down as she smiled at me.

'How would you like to fuck me?' she said, seeking to close the deal.

I said nothing, but instead took my time eyeing her friend, who was younger and looking at the floor, her smooth legs disappeared invitingly beneath her light cotton skirt.

'I'll be fucking both of you,' I said, and smiled.

The younger one let out a little yelp, and the older one hesitated and looked at her.

'No,' she said '- you can have me as many times as you like, but my friend's a virgin and she won't be any fun.'

'Ah,' I said, 'in that case I'll simply take her second, so she can see how it's done first.' I grinned. 'The deal's all or nothing: I fuck both of you and you can stay until the weekend if you want to, or neither of you and you can leave now.' I paused and pointed to the rain splashing against the window.

They looked at each other and I saw the younger girl mouth 'oui' to her friend and shrug. The older one looked straight at me and nodded. 'You have us monsieur. We are yours.'

'Excellent,' I said. 'We can start straight away. Your friend can start by undressing you. I will watch from here.'

I sat down in my armchair, as the older girl raised her arms to let her friend lift her T shirt over her head.

She was wearing a black bra, which contrasted nicely with her dark blond hair, tied back in a shoulder-length pony tail. Her friend tugged at her shorts, and she stepped out of them to reveal matching panties and beautiful taut thighs.

'Turn around slowly,' I commanded, admiring her youthful figure and the way her ponytail fell down her back, pointing to the shallow V of her panties and the shadow between her neat round buttocks and thighs.

'And you can take your top off too,' I motioned to her friend, taking my own clothes off as I watched her slide her own T shirt over her head to expose a lovely patterned red bra barely holding in her grapefruit-sized fresh breasts.

My cock was already rising, and I could see them both looking at it apprehensively.

'Come over here,' I said to the younger one, waving her to stand right in front of me. I reached out and traced my finger slowly over her right breast, starting at her cleavage and following the line of her bra cup until I reached the strap and the gentle indentation it made into her shoulder as it passed over and down her back. Her flesh felt warm and firm, smooth to the touch: she gasped and closed her eyes, but I slid my finger under the strap and pushed it off her shoulder, down over her arm.

The bra cup loosened, and I ran my fore finger slowly back up her arm to her naked shoulder, allowing the rest of my fingers to join in as I descended onto the soft firmness of her breast. This time I took my hand inside her bra to cup her flesh, which was warm and rising and falling gently with her breathing; I enjoyed the harder sensation of her nipple against my palm, and as the bar cup fell away I reached out with my other hand to push the other cup aside and expose her other breast.

I squeezed both breasts together now, firmly, enjoying the way her ripe young flesh pushed back against my eager hands; the nipples fully erect in response to my touch. I leant forward and kissed each in turn, squeezing them like bullets between my lips and enjoying rolling around the hard, pointed nipples with the tip of my tongue.

'You taste good', I said, as I turned her round and unhooked the bra. Her hands moved unconsciously to cover her breasts, but I was already stroking the backs of my forefingers down her bare back, over the waistband of her skirt to press against the softness of her bum cheeks beneath the thin material of her skirt.

I let my hands pause, and turned them so I could hold each of her arse cheeks in my palms, gripping them gently through her skirt, then moving downwards again to grasp her thighs from behind. She was warm, wonderfully curved and just hesitant enough and trying to edge away for me to have to hold her legs firmly. I felt wonderfully in control.

As my hands reached the hem of her skirt I paused, considering my options. I glanced at her friend, standing in her underwear just out of reach. Her eyes reminded me that I'd promised to fuck her first. My hands whispered to me to go on. But a plan was already forming in my mind.

I hooked my thumbs back under the younger girl's skirt. Her arse was irresistible and I wanted more, now. My hands moved to cup her bum -- my fingers sliding beneath her panties and swivelling to take in the full breadth of each cheek. The feel of her tight panties pressing my hands into her bum held me there for a few seconds, enjoying the moment: I kissed her impulsively in the small of her back, then I moved my hands outwards, feeling for her hips under her skirt and panties and then twisting her round to face me.

I looked up into her eyes, my hands still holding her firmly under her skirt and enjoying the sight of her naked tits and erect nipples facing me as her arms fell to her side.

'Lift up your skirt,' I said.

She didn't move. Her eyes looked uncertain, and flicked towards her friend, who stood helpless.

'Now!' I spoke firmly.

She bent forward slightly and grasped the hem of her skirt with both hands, lifting it as I'd instructed to expose a neat pair of red panties topping her nubile thighs, somewhat distorted by my hands gripping her hips underneath the thin cotton. A few stray pubic hairs were visible where the panties disappeared between her thighs, and one or two brushed the ends of my thumbs gripping the inside of her legs.

'Beautiful!' I exclaimed, recovering my hands. 'I am going to enjoy every centimetre of your body today.'

I reached forward now to feel between her legs, my fingers exploring for the indentation of her pussy through her panties, pushing up provocatively: she reacted by standing on tiptoe as if to escape, but then fell back against my finger with a sigh. I didn't resist, but drew my finger back to my nose, smiling as I caught the wonderful scent of her sex. My cock hardened further.

'Keep your skirt up!' I reminded her, as I saw her grip start to loosen.

It was time to raise the temperature another notch. I reached forward with both hands and pulled her panties down to her ankles.

'Monsieur!' exclaimed her friend.

I smiled at both of them and then looked at the older one directly, enjoying the way her tits were bouncing and her face becoming red as she became agitated. 'Don't worry,' I said, 'I will keep my word. You will be fucked first, and we are all going to enjoy ourselves.'

'But I am going to enjoy myself most, and I like to take my time and play a little, so I am going to do a little tickling.'

And with this I allowed my eyes to focus on the newly exposed pussy and pubic hair between the thighs of the young woman in front of me, her hands (with lovely bright red painted nails) dutifully holding her skirt up to just below her youthful breasts.

I reached forward with my right hand, leading with my middle finger so it found the moistness of the crack between her legs first; then gently stroking upwards to part the soft hair and wet lips beneath until it reached the firmer button of her clitoris. Her whole body tensed and moved upwards and away, but this time I followed her with my hand and pressed harder, moving my finger back towards her virgin opening. She let out a long moan.

My finger was wet and I pulled it back, holding it to my nose to savour her scent and then touching it to the tip of my tongue to taste the first hint of her juices.

'Delicious,' I said, looking her straight in the eye and smiling, 'I don't think I can have enough of you'.

'But we are neglecting your friend.' I indicated she should come over with my free hand.

I positioned the slightly older girl directly in front of me now, and got the young virgin to stand to my left, still holding her skirt up to display her deliciously inviting cunt. Casually fingering the virgin's clit and the moist flesh beneath with my left hand, enjoying feeling her squirm slightly, I reached forward and slipped my right hand down the front of the other girl's black lace panties.

To my delight the skin beneath her panties was smooth and shaved; my middle finger found her slit almost immediately, already slightly damp. I pressed my finger inwards tentatively but firmly, and she rewarded me with a snatched 'Aaah' and slight jerk away, before settling back onto my probing hand.

I brought my left hand back from her young friend's pussy, touching the fingers to my lips to taste and smell her juices. They were sweet, with a slight musk and hint of her French perfume. I smiled at her to let her know that I would be back for more very soon.

I could feel the fingers of my right hand were much wetter, but then one was already probing up inside the older girl, and her head was thrown back now - her eyes half closed as I teased her clit with my thumb.

I pulled my hand out of her panties and put them to my nose and lips in turn. There was more juice to taste, and it was good.

'Hmm, you taste a little richer and more experienced than your friend,' I said, 'but equally delicious. I think it's time to get a bit more serious.'

I told the younger girl to go back over to the sofa, remove her skirt, and sit facing us, legs apart, so I could see her clearly behind her friend. Ordering her to play with herself, I waited until I was happy with her -- her teenage body naked, one hand kneading her breasts, and the other fingering her pussy -- then told her to watch and learn. It would be her turn soon enough.

I turned my attention back to the girl in front of me. Her breasts were almost bursting out of her bra, and her panties were clearly damp from my recent explorations. I slipped my right hand back into them now, licking my lips as her scent rose and my fingers found the source of her wetness, and reached behind her to pull her a little closer with my left hand, enjoying the weight and feel of her buttock. She gasped as the movement pushed my fingers a little deeper into her pussy.

'Take off your bra,' I commanded, enjoying the way her pussy and bum twisted against my hands as she reached back to unhook it and slide the straps off her shoulders. It fell to the floor, and her ample breasts hardly dropped at all, the firmness of the young flesh holding them directly in front of me, topped by two erect and dark nipples.

'You have phenomenal tits,' I smiled at her.

She smiled back and whispered, 'thank you', but immediately looked away as she jumped: my probing fingers had clearly found another sensitive part of her vagina.

I kept my fingers and thumb working at her pussy while I moved in to kiss her tits, taking a firm hold of the left one with my free hand and squeezing the nipple between my forefinger and thumb. My mouth closed on her other nipple and I pressed my lips together hard, squeezing the crinkled flesh and eliciting a half-scream. I loosened my hold slightly, and began licking around her areola and more widely onto the smooth skin of her breast.

I was pressing firmly with my mouth on one breast now, and my left hand on the other. Down below I had two fingers inside her pussy, working away on her clitoris from the inside and reinforcing the stroking movements of my thumb outside. Her damp panties pressed against the back of my hand and I felt her body tensing and stiffening as she began to come.

Her head was thrown back and she was breathing heavily in time with the rhythm of my fingers. I let her come - her body bucking against my hand in her cunt and her juices flowing freely; my mouth and hand trying and failing to hold her bouncing breasts.

'Very good,' I said, withdrawing my hand and pulling back from her breasts. Her tanned skin was shining now with sweat, and her eyes and face sparkled. I reached in and pulled her panties down and off.

'It's my turn now,' I said. 'Have a moment's rest, then get down on your knees'.

While I waited for her to position herself, I turned my attention back to the girl on the sofa. Her eyes had widened and her hands were no longer moving. Her tits were very slightly smaller and paler than the pair I'd just enjoyed, but definitely in the same league. Her nipples were still erect and she'd pulled her legs up onto the sofa, so her knees were in the air and her pussy was raised invitingly, her pubic hair glistening slightly above the visible pinkness beneath.

'I haven't forgotten you,' I said, walking over to stand above her. 'Give me your hand'

She held out her hand questioningly, and I placed it on my erect cock. 'In a moment I'm going to fuck your friend with this lovely warm cock,' I said, stroking it with her hand, 'and as you watch, I want you to imagine it inside you, and you being fucked by it too. And I'll be watching you and thinking about that too, so we'll be thinking together, and then it will be good.

'And I want to see you playing with yourself a little harder too, as we fuck, because maybe then you will come too, and I will enjoy that: it will be a good starter for later.'

She moved her hands back down to her crotch, and I watched a finger slide tentatively between her labia. Her face coloured as it moved, there was a little moan, and I was happy she was heading in the right direction. I gave her tits a quick squeeze and went back to face the kneeling girl in the middle of the floor.

She looked beautiful from above, her eyes looking down but her back straight and her naked breasts shielding the smooth curve of her belly, falling away to the dark vertical lines of her pussy and thighs.

I walked around her, taking in her figure, appreciating the way her hips and bum flowed out from her narrow waist (resisting the temptation to push her forward and simply fuck her from behind there and then) and then running my fingers slowly up from her shoulder, over her neck and around her ear. I moved back round to face her as my hands stroked her hair, meeting where a simple bobble held her foot long blonde ponytail.

That pony tail, though, was just too inviting: gripping it firmly with my hand, I pulled back gently so that she had to look up at me, and then lifted her head slightly so she raised her mouth to the level of my waiting cock.

She had lovely wide brown eyes, and I enjoyed the texture of her fine, soft blonde hair against my palm.

'Open wide,' I said, miming what I wanted, although I'm sure she knew exactly what was coming.

She opened her mouth obediently, and pushed her tongue forward. I slowly lowered the head of my erect penis onto the middle of her tongue, and then pushed it slowly into her mouth, encouraging her to start sucking and licking as I enjoyed the sensation of her wet tongue on my tip.

Using my hands to control her head and set up a gentle rhythm, I looked back over to where the younger girl was playing with herself with increasing urgency on the sofa. Her face was bright red now, and one hand was rhythmically pushing at her clit as the other pressed and rotated one of her breasts. She kept glancing towards the two of us, but increasingly her head was thrown back and eyes closed; her mouth making repeated moaning sounds and the intensity rising.

I felt my cock stiffen further watching her, and I started to time my thrusts and the movement of the older girl's head to match the rhythm on the sofa. It felt good -- my cock was warm, wet and inside the mouth of a gorgeous French student, but it wanted more too: a tighter grip and more scope to thrust harder and deeper.

I knew exactly where to find what I wanted. Pulling my cock out of her mouth -- and it was good to see a momentary look of disappointment and confusion in her eyes -- I grabbed a couple of cushions from a nearby chair. I indicated the girl should lie back on the floor, and placing one cushion under her head I knelt between her legs and lifted them up - so her calves were supported against my shoulders -- and placed the other cushion under her bum. Her glistening pussy was exactly where I wanted it, just in front of my impatient cock.

I ran my fingers briefly up her pussy to open her up slightly and gave her clit a final tweak, enjoying the look of expectation and apprehension on her face and the muffled 'Oh' which escaped from her lips, and then I took my cock and guided it into her pussy, starting by touching it to her clit and then moving it downwards and increasing the pressure as her labia opened and it found her entrance.

I pushed into her gently at first, until I was about half way in, and then I paused to let her body settle. My eyes moved up her body, watching as she moved a hand to massage her own clit; taking in her two lovely fresh tits -- nipples extended invitingly -- her young neck and head thrown back now, expectantly, eyes closed.

Behind her, the younger girl was nearing her climax: on her knees on the sofa now to give herself better access to her pussy, her fingers pushing with increasing purpose and speed at her crotch -- both hands now -- and her breasts bouncing as she arched her back and yelped, helpless and out of control.

It was time to let go. I looked back down at the girl whose ankles were wrapped around my neck and pushed the remaining four inches of my cock firmly into her cunt. She was very tight, wet and willing, and I had everything I could possibly want. I pulled back and thrust again, harder and faster now, timing my thrusts to the moans coming from the direction of the sofa.

12