The Town of Umbolo: The Big Game

Story Info
These mothers will do anything to help their boys win!
4k words
4.38
29.5k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters in this story are 18+

As dusk began to settle on Umbolo, in the nearby town of Riverton, Ralph Daneeka, coach of the Umbolo Community College soccer team was pacing up and down the visiting team locker room and barking out instructions to his team. The player sat in rapt attention, absorbing each piece of information the coach laid out for them. It would have been an identical scene to any of those playing out in any locker room anywhere in the world if not for the fact that next to each player was sat their mother, not all of whom were paying quite as much attention to what the coach was saying. Each woman wore the team jersey, albeit with a lower cut neckline than the boys that allowed them to display considerable cleavage, and tight yoga pants that showed off their motherly curves.

Coach Daneeka finished giving out his instructions and now addressed the moms. "Alright ladies, the boys know what to do, now you do your part!"

The boys gave a cheer as each mom knelt before their son and pulled down their son's pants freeing their penises. Some mom's took their tops off giving their sons free reign to ogle and fondle their breasts, while others dived right in slurping and playing with their son's cocks. Coach Daneeka was a firm believer that an orgasm from their mothers calmed down the team and made them perform more effectively on the pitch, and the results so far this season had validated his theory. The only thing he had to make sure of was that there was no actual fucking before the game. In order to stop the boys tiring themselves out it was up to the mothers to get their sons off with minimal effort from the boys.

Carla Miller knelt in front of her son Jimmy and stared up at him lovingly. He was one of the stars of the team and she was so proud of him. She was one of the moms who had stripped off their shirts and her nipples stood to attention under her son's hungry gaze. She reached out and grabbed her son's penis which was already hard and throbbing enticingly, she slowly stroked it with one hand while fondling her own breast with the other, gently tweaking her nipple and causing little jolts of arousal to shoot through her. A drop of precum had begun to emerge from the head of her sons penis and she leant forward and licked it off, savouring the mild salty taste. With her tongue she licked around his cock head, then gently up and down his shaft. He moaned with pleasure, closing his eyes slightly. Carla continued to work her tongue up and down her son's shaft, and then down to his testicles. She licked at them before taking hem into her mouth, sucking on them and teasing them with her tongue while she masturbated her son.

"Oh fuck mom," Jimmy moaned.

This spurred on Carla and releasing his balls she moved to take his cock in her mouth. She worked his penis in and out of her mouth continuing to work the underside of his cock with her tongue. Jimmy moaned again and reached out to cup his mother's face while she blew him. Carla loved it when he held her face like that, to her it felt so intimate and affectionate. She moaned happily which in turn sent pleasurable vibrations to his cock.

Next to them, Cristina Johnson had managed to take her entire son's member into her mouth and was now deepthroating it. Not many other mothers boasted the dick sucking skills of Cristina, but years of training on her fathers dick had trained her well. Her father had always been fond of seeing his daughter's plump lips around the base of his cock, and feeling his cock head in the warmth of her throat, and the product of their union (their son, Colin) was just the same. He loved to have his mom on her knees, with her lips pressed against his pelvis and her hot breath blowing from her nostrils through his pubes. It took all his self-control to not blow his load instantly, but he wanted to feel his mother around his cock a little longer before shooting his seed down her throat.

Elena Petrova, the goal keeper Ivan's mother, was squatting rather than kneeling in front of her son, her pregnant belly protruding gently between her knees. She was quietly grateful that she was only four and bit months pregnant, she was already finding her knees hurting much quicker than they used to, and once the baby got bigger she supposed she would have difficulty getting down like this. One of the big plus sides of her pregnancy however was that her already large breasts had begun to grow even larger in preparation for her and her son's new baby. She currently had them sandwiching her boy's pecker between them, rubbing them up and down in a most delightful titwank. Every now and then she opened her mouth on the downstroke and took her sons cock in her mouth sloppily sucking on it and ensuring both it and her tits were nicely lubricated with her spit.

Coach Daneeka looked around the locker room at 16 mom's happily pleasuring their sons.

"Let's finish up ladies, match begins in 10!" he barked. The moms picked up their pace and the room was filled with sounds of licking and slurping. Carla was focused in trying to get her son off as soon as possible. She bobbed up and down on his penis like her life depended on it, barely taking the opportunity to breathe, even as her hands continued to work his shaft. Jimmy groaned in pleasure, he could feel his orgasm approaching and he grabbed his mother's head to keep it in place as he fired off stick ropes of jism into her mouth. Carla smiled to herself as her mouth was filled with her son's seed. She liked it when he took charge like this and she loved it when he gave her a taste of his cum. Finally he finished shooting and slumped back onto the bench relaxed and at ease. Carla opened her mouth to show her son his sperm and then swallowed it enjoying the feeling of his slimy cum going down her throat. She diligently cleaned his cock and then tucked it back into his shorts. Around her other moms were doing the same, though some were still finishing their sons off. She got up and gave Jimmy a kiss on the cheek.

With that she began to clean herself off as well, before slipping her jersey back on. All the mom's had now finished and were cleaning themselves off, some had more cleaning to do than others, Elena in particular had her breasts and neck covered in a mixture of her own saliva and her son's cum. Watching her clean her big melons was a deeply erotic sight, and Carla wished that she could be in her place. She slightly longingly put her hand on her belly, she hoped her Jimmy would be able to knock her up, she was ready and willing to carry his child. Jimmy noticed her hand and leaned over to kiss her cheek. Putting his hand over hers he whispered, "Soon."

Coach Daneeka drew their attention back and said "Alright guys, this is our game to win, let's show them what we are about: Umbolo on three!"

"Umbolo!" echoed the moms and sons in unison.

With that the mother's lead their sons out of the locker room. The Riverton team stared at the moms and sons walking out to the pitch. Some shook their heads slightly and snickered to themselves. They along with many of the other teams had mockingly nicknamed the Umbolo team the Mommy's boys. Little did they know just how right they were!

***

Half-time came around, and while Umbolo had been by far the better team, a resolute defence from Riverton and a very questionable penalty call from the referee meant Umbolo were trailing 1-0. Coach Daneeka wasn't too worried however, despite the score, the boys were so much more composed and relaxed on the ball, that they were able to run circles around their opponents, it was only a matter of time before they scored. The key now was to not let the boys get too tired or dispirited, they needed to be fired up and avoid the dangers of tiredness setting in. Luckily, Coach had thought of a way to sort this out and get the boys to stay revved up and hungry.

As the boys trooped back into the dressing room, their mothers followed behind closely. Inside the locker room the boys sat on their benches as the coach began to explain their tactics for the remainder of the match. There honestly wasn't much to add, it was more just encouraging the players to keep up the same as they had been in the first half. As he was speaking the mothers had began to strip down. They stripped off their jerseys exposing their breasts to their sons and then peeled down their yoga pants, removing them until they stood in front of their sons in just their panties. Most of the moms had opted for thongs, to expose the most amount of their ass flesh for their son's pleasure, but a few had opted for other styles as well, depending on what their boys preferred.

The mom's then climbed onto their sons laps and began massaging them. In truth it was more of a cuddly dry hump than anything else, but officially this was massage time. Cristina Johnson was wearing a green thong which contrasted nicely with her pale skin. She was currently sitting on her son's lap facing him. Her son had his shirt off and was leaning forward resting his head on her shoulder. His hands roamed her bare back stroking it gently, and causing her to shudder slightly and breakout in goosebumps. He reached down her ass and gently needed kneaded her ass. She in turn was rubbing an icepack across his back to cool him down. She could feel his erection pressing keenly against her crotch and she slowly ground back against him, moving her hips in rhythmic arcs. She could feel her panties get steadily wetter and was glad that the team's uniform came with black shorts because she was almost certain that she was going to leave a damp patch against his crotch.

Elena Petrova was one of the moms who had opted against wearing a thong. She had instead chosen a pair of black lace cheeky boyshorts that exposed the lower half of her buns. Because of her pregnant belly she could not sit on her sons lap facing him so instead was sat with her back to him. Her son Ivan had his hands all over her, protectively rubbing her belly that contained their child with one hand while playing with her tits with the other. he gently squeezed her sizeable breast, her nipple standing erect between her fingers. He moved to teasing and playing with her nipple while he rained kisses on her neck. Elena groaned in pleasure and ground her ass back into her sons crotch. She longed to reach down and free his cock, and take it within her once again. Her pussy ached for it, but she knew that coach Daneeka specifically forbade it during the half time break. Ivan moved the hand rubbing her belly down and slowly slipped it into her panties. His fingers stroked through the soft downy hair that covered her mound. He teased and stroked her outer lips, occasionally dipping his fingers between her moist folds. Elena was in paradise at the mercy of her son's powerful fingers.

Carla Miller was wearing the tiniest micro-thong she could find that still covered her labia. It was made of a sheer fabric that was already see-through from her juices. She was almost aggressively grinding against the bulge in her son's pants, while passionately making out with him. She was so horny she almost couldn't bear it. The feeling of her son's tongue warm and eager coaxing and toying with her own, was driving her wild. Jimmy for his part hand two handfuls of his mom's butt and kneaded it, enjoying the feeling of her firm cheeks. He slid one hand into her crack and easily dislodged the tiny string that, frankly, failed to cover her anus. He circled her crinkled rear entrance with one finger, teasing her., before moving his finger further down and sticking it into the warmth of her sopping pussy. He thrust his fingers into her a few times enjoying her desperate mewling into his mouth. He slipped his finger out of her pussy and she pulled back from his face pouting disappointedly. He grinned back at her and moved his hand to her anus instead slowly pushing his pussy juice covered finger past her anal ring. Her pout turned back into a grin to match his as his finger penetrated her behind and she leaned in once more to continue to make out with him as he finger fucked her ass.

The room was filled with the soft sounds of mothers moaning with pleasure as they dry humped their sons, they were careful though not to be too loud. The last thing they needed was opposing teams figuring out what really went on in their locker room. Coach Daneeka checked his watch. Three more minutes until the team needed to be back out there. He reluctantly bought his whistle to his lips and blew. Up and down the room moms reluctantly disengaged from their sons and began dressing again, almost all of them had to first rearrange their sodden panties which had almost without exception been moved aside to make way for their respective son's eager ministrations. With their moms dressed the boys got up some jogged slightly in place others stretched, they all tried to focus and make sure their erections subsided before going back out. They were all fired up though, their sexy moms had got their blood flowing and their hearts pounding. They were ready to take on the world and challenge anyone so that they could come back and fuck their mothers. They practically charged out of the locker room to face the Riverton team down for the second half.

***

1-3. In the end it was the perfect comeback win from Umbolo. They had dominated the second half, their players were hungrier and more energetic where the Riverton team slowly flagged and fell off as the game went on. Coach Daneeka didn't say much in the locker room after the game, there wasn't really much to say and the boys were not in much of a mood for any type of game analysis. The boys packed their kit bags in an almost feverish hurry and rushed to meet their mothers at the team bus. The team bus was a large and very spacious vehicle, with blacked out windows. Ostensibly, this was because of the wrap around graphics that bore the name and logo's of the community college, but really this was to allow for full privacy within the vehicle.

The boys and their moms piled onto the bus in a hurry. The drivers seat and the entrance to the bus was separated from the rest of the bus. The boys and the moms parted the curtains and streamed into the back, until Coach Daneeka alone was left in the front. Closing the curtains he sat down in the driver's seat and began the 45 minute drive back to Umbolo. He could hear some commotion going on in the back and smiled to himself. He could imagine what was taking place behind the curtain. The thought added to his arousal and he drove a little faster, keen to get back home, where his daughter would no doubt be waiting for him.

There was a flurry of activity behind the curtains as soon as Coach Daneeka closed the curtain and began pulling out of the car park. Mothers and sons alike began to strip with almost wild abandon. In very short time the bus was filled with naked moms and sons, paired off and in various stages of the act of love.

Carla Miller was leaning over the one of the coach seats at the front of the bus, with her son behind her, his cock already lodged deep in her pussy. Jimmy kept his penis there for a while enjoying the warmth of his mothers cunt. He bent over and kissed the back of her neck and then slowly began to fuck her, slowly drawing out before pushing back into her. As he fucked her he moved one hand to her pussy and began gently teasing her clit. Carla moaned in pleasure as her son's penis moved in and out of her, but she was incredibly horny and he was going slightly too slow for her liking. She began to thrust backwards pushing her ass into his pelvis, with each thrust. Jimmy didn't need to be asked twice. He grabbed hold of her hips and began fucking her hard, his mother's ass rippling with each thrust as he slammed his cock into her. Carla was in heaven, her son's soccer matches always got her so worked up and now she was finally getting what she had needed.

She looked over the back of the seat and saw her friend Elena riding her son Ivan. The pregnant woman bounced up and down happily on her son's cock, her big tits bouncing with her. With her pregnancy this was one of the few positions that worked for them, especially in the somewhat limiting space of the coach. Elena wasn't complaining, as long she could have her son within her she was happy. She leant forwards slightly her hands resting on his firm chest and rode him harder. Ivan pulled her down enough to be able to reach up and take a nipple into his mouth.

"I can't wait till you start making some milk," he said between sucks. The idea of feeding her son again after 18 years, turned Elena on even more and she rode him even harder, before screaming in joy as an orgasm racked her body.

Further back, Cristina Johnson was kneeling in front of her son Colin, taking his cock deep into her throat, the teenager moaned happily as his mother sloppily licked his cock.

"Get it nice and wet, mom," Colin said, "I want to fuck your ass."

Cristina was only too happy to comply. She began to slobber over his cock even more, making sure it was completely coated in her spit. Once she was satisfied, she got up from the floor and lay back on the seats, she stuck two fingers into her mouth and coated them in spit before reaching down and rubbing them on her asshole to get it nice and wet, she repeated the process, this time sticking them into her anus, to ensure it was nice and ready for her boy. Her job done, she lifted up her legs and clutched them to her chest, offering up her ass to her son. Colin wasted no time and moved his cock to her crinkled butthole, he slowly but firmly pushed against her opening which gradually yielded to him allowing him into her rear passage. He gave a couple of slow thrusts allowing her time to get used to his cock in her tight anus before picking up the pace. Before long he was pounding her ass with abandon, enjoying the tight grip of his mother's rectum around his cock. Cristina was reduced to short gasps in the face her son's anal onslaught. She was starting to lose count of how many times she had come around her son's cock. Her son picked up the pace yet again, growing frantic before finally, with a deep grunt, flooding her bowels with his warm cum.

Back at the front of the bus, Carla and Jimmy had changed positions. Carla was on her back, legs spread and Jimmy was on top of her, thrusting into her as he passionately made out with his mom. He cradled her face in his hand as he stopped kissing her for a moment, focusing on thrusting into her warm passage. All around them was a cacophony of mothers and sons fucking, the slapping of flesh against flesh and the moans of lovers filled the bus.

"Cum for me baby," Carla pleaded, "Fill me up with your seed, knock me up."

Jimmy responded by locking onto her mouth with his. He sucked her lip into her mouth, nibbling gently on it as he continued to thrust into her. He increased his pace feeling his climax approaching, Carla felt it too and rocked back into him her own orgasm approaching too. She came first bucking under her son, her pussy clenching around his hard cock. This in turn set Jimmy off and his entire body clenched as he shot stream after stream of cum deep against his mother's womb. He slumped forward and mother and son laid together, cuddling and still joined.

***

Coach Daneeka pulled into his driveway, with a raging erection. He had spent the entire drive back from Riverton listening to the sounds of fucking and he was desperate for relief. He practically raced to the door and flung it open.

"Lilly?" he called out.

His daughter Lilly rushed to greet him. She was wearing a short white skirt that barely went below her ass cheeks and a thin blue t-shirt. She gave her father a deep kiss, drawing his tongue into her mouth as she embraced him. Coach Daneeka reached under her skirt to grab her ass and was pleased to note that she was not wearing any panties. Lilly could feel her father's cock pressing insistently into her belly and she giggled to herself as they broke apart from their kiss.

12