The Toxic Planet

Story Info
Sci-fi, crossdressing, time travel story.
3.8k words
4.47
5.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leeanna19
leeanna19
657 Followers

This is a sci-fi, crossdressing, time travel story. Not my usual stuff.

I remembered the night she threw me out. I had worn her sexiest underwear. She hadn't worn it for years, so one of us may as well use it. I was half way through clipping my stockings to my suspenders when she came in. I thought she would be out seeing her friend until 10.30 at least.

"I bloody knew it, you little queer. You couldn't leave it alone could you. Well you can bugger off. I want a real man."

She didn't want anybody, frigid cow. We divorced with her agreeing not to bring up my crossdressing, if I gave into all her demands. I was scared if it got out, I would lose my job and the few friends I had.

Still, at least I could dress without fear. The little spare money I had got me a small selection of clothes, and a half decent wig. I got cheap makeup as I had never used it before and didn't want to waste the good stuff.

One night, about three months after I moved into the tiny rented bedsit, I got the courage to go out for a walk. I had got the makeup right and looked natural. I put on a knee length brown dress, black tights and one inch heeled ankle boots.

I put my handbag over my shoulder and carried my umbrella in my free hand. The woman looking back at me looked a smart middle aged housewife. I was thrilled.

As I closed the door and felt the wind ruffle the hem of my dress and cool air around my legs I was thrilled. I was so nervous, yet so happy. I clicked along the street only meaning to walk around the block.

A woman walking a dog came towards me I was ready to turn and run, but a voice told me.

"You're not doing anything illegal. Sod them."

She just said. "Good evening." As she passed.

I was just getting over that when I heard a car coming from behind. I turned as it blasted its horn. A bald gut stuck his head out the wind and shouted.

"Nice arse darling!"

Then laughed and drove off. I was annoyed, but a little thrilled. I was passing. I felt like I was floating. I had wanted to be a girl forever. I just lacked conviction. This was as close as I had ever come. I decided to walk up the high street and come back via the park.

It was wonderful passing people who nodded or just ignored me. None of the negative comments that I had been dreading. Seeing my reflection as I went by closed shop windows thrilled me. Just a woman out for a stroll.

I should never have gone through the park. I had never been there after dark so didn't know that it attracted drunk and drugged hooligans. Around ten of them were making a noise near a couple of park benches drinking larger from cans. I held my breath and stared ahead as I passed them.

One stood and blocked my way. He was about thirty, with an unshaven face and bad breath.

"All right darling? You're a bit of a MILF aren't ya?"

I spoke softly in a Scottish accent.

"Please move, I just wanta get home."

"What I'm not good enough?"

He made a grab for what he thought was my pussy. What he found shocked and angered him. He jumped back.

"It's a fucking tranny."

I don't know who hit me first. I just remember punches and kicks raining down on me. Then one final kick to my stomach before they walked away. I dragged myself up using the park bench. I must look a mess. I couldn't go back via the high street in case I attracted the attention that I didn't need. I could feel my face swelling and suspected I would have at least one black eye in the morning.

I decided to cross the park and walk along the river bank. I limped painfully to the tow path. Why the hell did I deserve a beating because of the way I dressed? I knew if I reported it the police would probably laugh behind my back. I may even get a headline in the local paper. I would be a laughing stock. All because of clothes? It was madness it was unfair.

The tears started to flow in anger and frustration. That's why I never noticed the object following me. A tiny ball of light flickered in front of me. Then it expanded into a large white light and absorbed me.

I blinked against the searing light. I was standing in a white void. In front of me was an opaque being, around eight feet tall with large black eyes. It reached out a slender six fingered hand and touched my shoulder.

There was a rush of images in my mind. I saw space, human history a horrible looking insect like creature then I collapsed.

When I woke up, I was on a table surrounded by a shimmering light. As I watched my cuts healed I felt the swelling in my eye go down. The alien, well I assumed it was an alien, came closer then opened what must have been a lipless mouth.

The voice that came out from it was melodical and sweet.

"I am sorry I overloaded your senses. Please remain calm. I will use audio communication now."

"Who, and what are you?"

"You can call me Guardian. My species is known among other sentient species that use audio communication as a Denor."

"Where are we? Why am I here? Will you let me go?"

"You are in no danger. My purpose is to observe your species. I have been observing for 20,000 years."

"You can't be. Nothing lives that long."

"Your species could if you had our technology. You are here because I saw you and felt compassion. I am not meant to interfere, but I saw your distress. Before I return you, I can wipe your mind if I wish. I sometimes grow lonely and wish to communicate with others.."

"Why are you watching us? Are you going to invade us?"

It made an odd choking noise that may have been laughter.

"Your mind is typical of your species. I had hoped for more. No this galaxy has Almost an infinite number of planets and resources. No one needs what you have here."

"So why observe?"

"Do you know what the most precious resource of this galaxy is human?"

I thought and gave what I thought were clever answers.

"Diamonds, gold, err no oxygen, No I know, water."

"Incorrect. It is sentient life. Your species is sentient. Your technology would allow us to include you in the great union, but your mindset is toxic. Part of my purpose is to keep you in this solar system."

"We can't travel any further anyway, so what's the point?"

"You are close to discovering interstellar travel. It will not work though, as I will not allow it. We cannot allow your toxic human values to corrupt the galaxy. I also protect your planet from the invasive hive mind of an insect species, the Vixoid."

"I saw them in my mind. What do they want?"

"They want to spread like a plague until the galaxy is just them. They visit a planet and lay eggs. On earth they lay their eggs in cattle. I have to send probes to remove them before they hatch. They sent a large hatchery ship in your year 1908. I destroyed it over a place called Tunguska."

"Why do you think we are toxic?"

"You crave material things above each other's health and happiness. You watch each other die for lack of money. Half of your would starves, while the other half makes itself ill from over consuming. You have the resources to make sure no one dies of hunger or thirst, but you do nothing. These things make you a horrific race for supposed sentient beings. It is insane."

"Is it just that which keeps us from joining you and being immortal?"

"No there is much more. If we gave you the secret of immortality, it would be reserved for the very rich who control most of your resources. It would not be shared for the common good."

"It's been that way for thousands of years. I know."

"Your species were kinder to each other when you were hunter gathering. Men and women had equal value. Men did a lot of the hunting as they were faster and stronger. Women did the gathering with their superior dexterity and color vision. If the hunt failed, the women and the young fed the tribe. Your value was judged by what sustenance you gave your tribe. Everyone worked for the good of the tribe. Everyone had a purpose. Sentient beings need to be wanted they need purpose. Now you lock your old away and wait for them to die."

"There is a lot of hate. I was beaten because I dress as the female gender, but I am male."

"When your species moved to farming, male strength was prized to work the fields and defend the land. Females began to be pushed into minor, limiting roles such as child rearing and work about the farm. You started to value male strengths above female. You told your male children you must be strong and not be like girls. You told them male ideals are a priority and females were secondary. You still do this. Even your females are infected with this thinking. Your transgression in your attackers mind was you were making yourself weaker. Less of a man."

"You saw what my wife said when she threw me out then?."

"Yes, "real man". Do you know there is just as much difference in the brain of one male and another as between male and female? You suppress the emotions of your male children and wonder why they turn violent and commit suicide. Your species worry so much about clothes, colour of skin, gods and sexual preference. Most species of the union would not ask, or care about any of these things."

"I can see how bad we must look to you. It's a system that has worked for thousands of years though."

"It has kept you enslaved and suffering for the ones at the top of the tree. Until you change you will never advance. It is a pity. We could use your aggressive tendencies in the fight against the vixoids. Your species creates such beauty, your art and music are legendary, as is your cruelty."

"I feel ashamed to be human sometimes. Before you return me. The machine you used to heal me. Can it change a Y chromosome to and X

Sarah found herself back on the towpath. Did that really happen. No it must have been an effect of the beating she received. She looked down and saw her torn stockings. There was no blood. Both her knees had been cut. It was 5 A.M. She had lost 8 hours!

She felt her eye, there was no pain. It didn't make sense. She looked ahead and saw the glowing portal opening. The unearthly shape of Guardian standing framed in a white glow.

What did Guardian want? Was she going to get her wish?

Everyone remembers the day when the ships arrived. Four gigantic spaceships. Each nearly half the size of Australia. They hovered 200 miles away from the earth, blocking out the daylight and the night sky for a large part of the earth.

There was mass panic, although this was somewhat muted by the plague that had struck two months earlier. Women all over the were dying. Nearly all had contracted a fast growing cancer that killed within days. Sad men looked up a saw the end of the human race.

The world leaders, all men now had a network conference and decided to attack. The human race was doomed, so why not go out in a blaze of glory?

There was a coordinated strike against the ships. As the missiles rocketed skyward the unhappy men of earth held their breath. Nothing happened. All the missiles simply disappeared when they were ten miles away.

The was then a broadcast sent from the ships in all earth languages. It was sent on all radio station as well as email, text and television.

We are the Orin. We now own this planet and all on it. Resistance will not be tolerated. You will be shown a demonstration of our power. Then we will meet with your leaders and tell you the terms of your survival.

The ship over the north pole emitted a 200-mile-wide beam of energy that vaporised the ice over the frozen sea. The nightmare of climate change was happening in days. The sea levels were rising everywhere.

Messages were sent to the ships begging them to stop. The earthlings had seen they had no choice but total surrender.

The Orin commander beamed down with his captains. They were surprisingly human looking. They all had blonde hair, human like faces, but a very small noses. Their foreheads where much larger than humans. The most notable thing was their size. The smallest was around 7ft 10 inches.

The world leaders felt intimidated before, now they felt utterly powerless.

The commander spoke. Again his message went out on all forms of media.

"My name is Vicat, I lead the people of Orin. We left our planet after it became uninhabitable. We have chosen your planet as compatible to our physiology. I have two billion Orin males on my ships above your world. Our word for what you call males is Fe. Our word for female is Fefa. My people will all be able to speak your language, but you will also learn ours to make them feel welcome. We will soon be moving into your homes."

The world listened to that statement with fear. What was to become of them. What could they do against these giants?

"Our women were all wiped out, like yours. This is part of the Vixoid plan to take over the galaxy. They destroy your females, then your species dies out. Our scientist determined that we are compatible with your species. We first intended to breed with your females and destroy most of your male population. This is impossible now. Instead you shall become our Fefa. You will be genetically altered to be Fefa, and resistant to the Vixoid plague."

The president of Russia ran forward and tried to punch the commander. As one would swat away a fly, Vicat reached down and lifted the president up by the back of his jacket. It looked as if was no effort at all. The president's legs kicked helplessly. He looked like a child next to the alien.

"You cannot do this to us. We are men. We will not become your women. We will fight you to the death. We are proud people."

"We are a warrior race. We respect that. The conflict would be welcome."

With one hand threw the screaming man ten feet in the air. The president hit the high ceiling and fell back to earth in a crumpled heap. He was dead.

"As I said. We respect the warrior. We look forward to fighting those that wish to oppose us."

The world looked on in horror. Not only were the Orin's huge, they had superhuman strength.

"We relish hand to hand combat. Any areas that oppose us will have all their electronic equipment disabled by an E.M. field. We could have done this to your whole planet, but for now we are using your communication devices. Remember, we only need two billion Fefa's. We estimate there are over three billion males left on this world. Some of you may be allowed to remain human males. The last of your dying race. We will issue instructions to you in one rotation."

A light shimmered around the aliens and they were gone.

The world was in mess. Health care was severely understaffed, as was education and retail. Without women the world was suffering. Mass graves had to be dug to accommodate the bodies. Now the remaining population was told they had the choice of fighting giant incredibly strong aliens, or giving up their gender to become alien women.

Within 24 hours nearly everyone on earth got the message. Anyone who would surrender and agree to become a Fefa should send a message to the ship or report to the Orin shuttle craft for the fitting of a locator collar. There was a time limit of 3 days. Any adult male not wearing a locator collar after that wold be treated as hostile.

Trevor had agonised over the decision to surrender his manhood. He had lost his mother. He did think about taking all his camping equipment and heading into the forest. He knew he couldn't carry enough food for long and would starve to death.

He had sent an email to the address everyone had received. How the alien's system could handle billions of emails going to the same address he did not understand? He surrendered to become a Fefa.

He was answered within an hour. He was told that Fe's try to keep Fefa happy. Once the he was settled with his Fefa, he would be part of his Orin family. He knew he had to agree. Moments after telling the alien, a silver band appeared next to his laptop. He received a message telling him that once he wore it he would be safe when the Orin entered his town next week.

He opened the band and re-joined it around his neck. He felt a shock go through his body. In the mirror he saw it was glowing violet. After a few seconds it stopped. It struck him then. The collar he was wearing meant that he was soon going to be female. Not a human female, an alien female.

He was going to become the thing he hated. He was going to change sex. It wasn't his fault though. He had no choice. It wasn't as if he was anything like the tranny freak he gave a good kicking to in the park 6 months ago. That guy just wanted to be a woman. He had a choice.

The next week he heard a forceful knock on the door. He opened it and stepped back, a 7ft 2-inch alien stepped though.

"I am Marat. I am your Fe. You will obey me in all things. If you behave, I will love and protect you." Said the alien in a deep baritone.

He had a long conversation with his "Fe". All Fefa's were to dress in human female clothes. This was partly because it attracted the aliens, and partly because it mentally prepared the Fefa to take the female role. He would be taken onto a mothership for gene replacement in the next month. Until then they would make do.

Trevor was carried upstairs under Marat's arm. Marat had explained that his home planet had nearly twice the gravity of earth. This is why they were a lot stonger than humans. Marat watched as Trevor dressed in his girlfriend's lingerie. Black lace knickers, and a black silk teddy. If felt surreal, he couldn't believe what was about to happen and keep happening.

Marat took out a small tube of what he described as Fefa helper. As he undressed, Trevor saw his muscled body. He looked down and thanked god his penis wasn't in proportion to his body. His penis looked like a human one. it was 12 inches long, but a lot thinner. It had the thickness of a human thumb.

Trevor shivered when Marat bent him over on the bed and spread the lubricant. He let out a small yelp when the thin member of the alien slid in. This turned to a scream when he felt it growing larger, and larger inside him. it felt like he was being fucked by a baseball bat.

As the tears fell onto the sheets he thought this was to be his life now. He was going to end up as a mother for an alien race.

As he cried out, he couldn't help thinking of the scream the tranny made as kicked her in the face all those months ago.

Six Monts Ago

The unearthly shape of Guardian standing framed in a white glow beckoned her into the ship.

"What is it Guardian? Have you changed your mind about changing my DNA?"

"I need your help human. In 175 days your planet will experience the first phase of an Orin invasion. A scout ship will transport a woman to their ship to check compatibility with their species. When she is returned, she will spread the virus that killed the Orin females to your females. They will all die within weeks."

"That's horrible! How can I help? Wait a moment, how do you know? That hasn't happened yet"

"My people cannot travel in time; we can send messages using quantum particles. I sent myself a message."

"What do you want me to do?"

"I need to change your DNA to XX, just as you requested. Infact you gave me the idea. I will encode a virus in your DNA that will infect theirs. While they are in your solar system the radiation from your sun will cause them to grow weak and die. This will prevent them from invading your planet."

"What about me. What will the virus do to me?"

"It will not harm you. I will intercept the beam and replace the original woman with you. The Orin return her a day later. So they should do the same for you. If not I will transport you off their ship, but I'd rather they not know I am here."

"So I'll genetically be female?"

"Yes, but I will change you back after if you wish."

"No I don't wish. I want to stay female."

The machine sprang to life.

"I agree. I will arrange a new identity for you. I will change your whole history. It will be like the male version of you never existed. Your computer systems are like toys to my ship's systems. What do you want your new name to be?"

leeanna19
leeanna19
657 Followers
12