The Toy Ch. 01: Caught

Story Info
Mike's self-bondage session is interrupted by Emily.
3.9k words
4.26
29.8k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't wait up for me!" Emily called.

I got up from the sofa and looked down the hall. She was putting on her new shoes, a pair of brown boots with heels. Lately, she'd been saying she wanted to update her wardrobe. No problem with me since she didn't always were the most exciting clothes. Tonight she was going out to meet her best friend Genie and took the occasion to premiere her new style. She stood up and spun around.

"How do I look?"

"You look great!"

She really did. With her tight black jeans, a black top, and a beige trenchcoat she looked amazing. She had her blonde hair thrown over her shoulder. The red lipstick didn't hurt either as she walked up to me and kissed me.

"Bye."

The door closed and I locked it. Looking through the peephole and saw her get in the elevator. I looked at the clock, it was 6:30. She probably wouldn't be home until after midnight. So I had enough time for what I've been looking forward to the last week.

Emily was amazing in every way. By this time we'd been together for five years and I couldn't be happier with her. We were such a perfect match on almost every level, except when it came to sex. The sex was great though, don't get me wrong. She could be dirty if she was worked up, but it took some time and she didn't always "get there". She also had a much lower libido than me and that was eating at me on some levels. I knew it wasn't anyone's fault, but I just wished she'd been a bit more adventurous and horny. Like me, I guess.

My time with Steph had left its mark though. I could never get the feeling of being gently dominated out of my head and I longed for it to happen again. But I loved Emily and didn't want her to do something she wasn't turned on by, and let's be fair: I couldn't bring myself to tell her that I wanted to be used as a slave. She had shown no indications of being into that kind of kinky stuff.

I went into the bedroom and got my drive of femdom porn out of the back of the wardrobe. To get me in the mood I connected it to the TV in the living room and put it on shuffle. A guy was bound to a bed unable to move. He starts squirming as a petite brunette wearing a loose T-shirt and yoga pants approach. As she arrives at the bed she inspects him and pulls out a flogger that she runs up his chest.

I realized I had started to touch myself and forced myself to stop. That wasn't the plan. I knew that if I let myself get too excited I wouldn't go through with my plan and just jerk myself silly right then and there. So I quickly undressed and got my cup of ice from the freezer.

When I'd placed one of our dining chairs in front of the TV I put a second one behind it and the cup of ice on it. It held the key to the handcuffs and I made sure to put it within reach before I got the rest of my kit. I checked the time. I knew the ice melted in about three or four hours so I figured I had enough margin to pull this off.

I grabbed my prostate massager and lubed it up. My boner had started to go down as I'd prepared everything. The guy on TV was now getting helplessly teased by the brunette. The cold lube dripped down my leg as I slowly but firmly pushed the vibrator into place. A familiar sensation of strange relief spread and my cock got rock hard in an instant. The brunette held his cock and licked the air over the head laughing as he begged to be blown.

I sat down on the chair and started to tie myself up. My legs to the legs of the chair. A rope crossed over my chest held me back towards the slightly cold backrest making sure I sat down firmly. I put my hands behind my back and put on the cuffs with a *click*. It was now too late to back out. I was stuck here until the ice melted, whether I liked it or not.

The last thing to do was to turn on the vibrator. I set it to vibrate in random intervals and levels of intensity. I felt a wave of pleasure as I threw away the remote and relaxed.

I usually didn't come from this, it was more of an extended edging session that made me more and more frustrated about not being able to come until I was able to uncuff myself. By then it was almost enough to just touch me for a couple of seconds to get the release.

The girl had taken off her T-shirt and was only wearing her yoga pants as she slowly ran her fingers up and down the guy's shaft. She stopped and looked at the guy who begged for her to continue. She held the base of the shaft and just smiled, almost in pity, as he twitched.

I felt more and more relaxed. It wasn't that often that I had the time to do this so I was gonna make this count. The vibrator pressed against my prostate and I started to rock my hips to massage it. I was already frustrated that I couldn't touch myself, but that was part of the fun.

She stood up and fetched what looked like shoelaces. She sat down next to him and started wrapping his dick in a zig-zag pattern, leaving only the head exposed. She then pulled the lace to make it stand up and slowly rubbed the head with a finger and...

There are keys in the front door. It opens.

"Mike? I forgot my phone."

"Wait!"

I heard her steps stopping in the doorway. I couldn't turn around to see her but she definitely saw me. It was an excruciating silence only pierced by the moaning from the TV. The girl was now holding the wrapped-up dick in her hand slowly massaging the head with her thumb. The guy was struggling to break free and she just said "Sscch" while placing her other hand on his stomach.

"What are you doing?" There was a tone of disgust in her voice.

"I... I didn't think you'd be home until tonight."

Silence. The girl on TV put a finger against her thumb in that OK-gesture and started to slowly massage the head. My hard-on was slowly fading as my bubble had burst. I was just a pervert in a chair with a vibrator up my ass.

"I'm sorry." I don't know why I said that, but the silence was killing me.

"Can you please stop looking at that and get up?"

"I can't. I'm stuck"

I waved my bound hands behind my back. She didn't reply.

"The keys are in the ice."

Silence again. It was eating me that I couldn't see her. I'm sure she was looking at me with total disgust. The vibrator kicked into a new rhythm in my ass. It was as if it was trying to get me horny again. It felt fantastic but wasn't what I needed right now.

I heard her pick up the icebox and I felt her hands on my arm as she passed it.

"Is this what you do when you're alone?"

"Uh, sometimes..." The pulsating vibrator in my ass made it hard to talk. "Sorry."

"Stop saying you're sorry. I want you to explain yourself."

She sat down on the sofa table next to me. I saw her in the corner of my eye, but couldn't bring myself to look at her. I saw that she was holding the cup of ice.

"I'm..." I had to correct my seating to not make it as comfortable since it was making it hard for me to concentrate on this very important conversation.

"Don't you like it when we have sex?"

"Of course I do!"

"You don't think I'm exciting?"

"That's not it!"

"Then why have I caught you like this looking at some BDSM porn?"

"I... It's just something I enjoy by myself." The vibrator changed the pattern again and started to rhythmically let the pulse run up and down the entire thing. "It's got nothing to do with you."

Sweating profoundly and being stimulated all the way from the anus to prostate I was having trouble not moaning.

The guy on TV started to come. Emily turned her eyes to the TV and watched as the girl let go of him and just held the dick upright by tugging on the lace as he squirted cum straight up in the air. The clip was over and a new one came on. This one was more of a BDSM dungeon-style scene and featured two tall black girls. A guy was bound to a wooden table and the girls walked up to him wearing black leather and high heels.

"So you don't want me to be like that? Like some dominatrix?"

Of course, I did.

"Of course I don't."

"Look at me."

I was afraid to.

"I said look at me, Mike."

I slowly turned my eyes towards her. She looked at me like she didn't know what to believe. Maybe there was a small sliver of curiosity in there, but I couldn't think straight enough to know. I'm sure I just radiated fear and shame.

She leaned towards me.

"Do you wish I was more like those girls?" It was an honest question.

They were now sitting on the guy. One over his face and one on his dick.

"That's just a fantasy. It's got nothing to do with you. I love you the way you are."

Emily looked at my dick that had lost some of its excitement over this whole thing.

"What's that?"

"What do you mean?"

"Are you sitting on a buttplug?"

I actually thought she'd already noticed that.

"Vibrator."

She was just looking at me in total confusion. I looked down at the floor and didn't know what to say. We both heard the girls on the TV degrading the slave.

"OK... Well, Genie is waiting for me... So I guess I'll leave you to it."

I didn't know what to say. She put down the ice next to the TV and walked out.

"Honey! The key!"

She didn't answer. The door shut.

So I was left tied up in my chair with no way of getting out. Confused and feeling shameful I was now sitting with a vibrator in my ass watching porn as my girlfriend was with her BFF. And she knew. It was agonizing watching clip after clip of women playing with tied-up guys while being stimulated. I felt like a fool.

An hour later. The vibrator kept going and going. A guy was wrapped up in plastic with just his dick sticking out as a blonde with the world's greatest legs were jerking him casually. As if it was nothing special at all and she was a bit bored. Precum started to drip from my now erect cock. What was so wrong about enjoying this anyway? What I do in my spare time is up to me.

Later again. I was watching a short blondie teasing a guy tied to a wooden X. She lifted her dress and backed up towards him, barely grazing his dick that was standing straight out. He desperately pressed his hips forward and tried to find his way into her, but as soon as he came close she pulled away. She began touching her pussy and teased him. The vibrator changed mode, pushing more pre-cum out on the floor. I might as well enjoy it. The cat was out of the bag.

It was now dark outside. A brunette with a septum piercing slowly licked the head of a dick while looking straight into the camera. I couldn't help but wish it was me. God, I wanted her to ride me silly. I closed my eyes and focused on the sensation from my vibrator. I really needed to come. Maybe Emily will get turned on by this as well? I mean, it's not impossible. Why wouldn't she? I would be horny as hell if I came home finding her in some kinky position watching porn. Maybe she'd come home in a bit and just decide to ride me silly. Use me like her plaything. Suck me dry and then ride me for seconds.

As soon as the door opened and I heard Emily's heels all my fantasies shattered. I knew I was kidding myself. Her handbag fell to the floor and it sounded like she was struggling with the coat. Her footsteps were uneven as I heard her come into the room.

"Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Emily, I'm sorry. I won't..."

"Oh shut up. Don't have to apologize" She went around my chair and turned off the TV before she stood in front of me so that I had to look up at her. Since she was shorter than me I wasn't used to that. She was drunk and weirdly enough in a good mood. She looked amazing. I just wanted her to take me and was probably begging her with my eyes to do so.

"Why haven't you told me you like this stuff?"

Dear God! I couldn't have this conversation now! I just needed release before I could think straight.

"I don't know!"

I didn't mean to shout but this was killing me. She had to understand that we could talk about this tomorrow.

She leaned in, spoke softly, and looked me dead in the eyes.

"Don't raise your voice at me, Mikey."

Her perfume had mixed with some light sweat and there was a faint hint of alcohol on her breath. God, it was hot. The vibrator hit a spot and I let out a moan as I nodded. She noticed.

"Good," she stood up again. "Now why don't you ask me about my night?"

I couldn't understand what was going on, but I understood it was in my best interest to do as she said.

"How was your night?" I said completely normally without thinking about her sitting on me pushing her fantastic tits in my face.

"Oh honey it was interesting, to say the least," she walked over and laid down on the sofa as if this was completely normal. "I was late to meeting Genie but that was OK because I told her what had happened. So we took a few beers and..."

"You told her?!" Now my brain was close to short-circuiting.

"Honey, don't raise your voice," she said very matter of factly. "Yes, I told her. She's my best friend."

I felt as if I was sinking through the ground. Then the vibrator switched up the pulse again, making me involuntary moan.

"Do you like that?" She asked while leaning forward. Giving me a glimpse of cleavage. God, I couldn't focus on anything.

"Like what, Emily?"

"The thought of Genie knowing you were here tied up while we were having a drink?"

"What? No. It's the vibrator. I'm..." I moaned and tensed up which made pre-cum flow out of me. "I'm just confused, Emily. Please release me."

"Good. Because I don't want you to enjoy that thought."

In some weird way though, I did enjoy it. I don't know if I was just horny beyond what was sane from being stimulated for hours, or if I genuinely liked that Genie knew.

"Will you please let me go?"

Emily stood up and walked over to the remote on the floor. She picked it up and pushed a button. The vibrator went up to max and I felt a shiver through my whole body as my prostate was being vibrated to heaven. Then it stopped. I looked up and Emily stood right before me.

"You want me to let you go?"

"Yes please."

"OK", she said. "But first we need to get even."

She went to the bedroom and I just sat there exhausted. I knew our relationship would never be the same after this. Maybe she was extremely upset, or maybe not. I couldn't tell, I was too horny.

I heard Emily coming back and when she passed me I saw that she now was completely naked. Holding her dildo. Paying no attention to me she lied down on the sofa and started touching herself. She played with her pussy with one hand and squeezed her lovely boobs with the other. Goddamn, she was hot. I noticed that she seemed wet already. Maybe she did enjoy this.

She spat on the dildo a couple of times to get it wet and then pushed it in. There was no resistance. As soon as I heard the sound of the vibrator I felt empty. Both because my body screamed at me to turn mine on and finish the job, but also because I felt left out. I needed to come more than anything in the world and as Emily was pleasuring herself just over there there was nothing I could do about it. I wanted to just stand up, bend her over and fuck her until I filled her up with cum.

As she was rubbing her clit and fucking herself she turned towards me and looked me in the eyes. She moaned, rolled back her eyes, and smiled. A smile that was turned serious as she bit her lip. She was putting on quite a show for me. Her hips were moving as if she was hula hooping.

Done with that pose she turned over and lied over on her stomach. Still rubbing her clit with one hand and dildo fucking herself with the other. As I was watching her lift her ass a bit I started rocking on the chair to get some stimulation. She picked up the pace and so did I.

Soon I was desperately rocking in the chair in a sorry attempt at coming. My dick was swinging all over the place. Leaking and making a mess. Emily took a glimpse at me from behind her shoulder and then moaned a bit louder. Pushing her ass up more.

Then she got quiet. Focused. She started holding her breath for a couple of seconds at a time, letting out deep exhales in-between, something she did when she was going to come.

I gave up my pathetic attempt and just watched her tense up and moan. Rubbing and pausing. Coming. Rubbing and pausing again. Still coming. For an unusually long time. Then she let out a deep exhale and a sliver of a moan as her body relaxed. She stretched out her legs and just laid there with her perfect ass. Looking at me. Smiling.

"Oh that was nice." She said.

"I could tell."

"Did you like what you saw?"

"What do you think? It amazing, you are so hot."

"I think you're just saying that because you want to get out of that chair." She laughed.

"No Emily! You're the hottest girl alive!"

"Does it make you want to come? Watching me?"

"God yes."

She stood up and tippytoed over to the now watery cup next to the TV holding her boobs in a handbra.

"I'll let you go now but only on one condition."

"Anything."

She picked up the key and held it in front of me as she leaned forward covering her boobs with one arm. Good god, she looked amazing.

"I don't care what you look at when you're on your own, but you can't come by yourself anymore. You aren't allowed to come except while looking at me. Understood?"

She dangled the key in front of my face to drive the point home.

"Deal?"

"Deal."

She left the room. Still tied up and horny beyond belief I just forced myself to sit still and have some patience. I heard her scrambling in the bedroom and soon she came out and I felt her unlocking me. As she came around my chair and sat down on the tv-table next to me I saw that she'd put on an oversized T-shirt. She put her legs on my lap, took up her phone, and answered some text or something I don't know I just couldn't help myself.

I just went straight for it and started jerking. It felt almost surreal after being bound for hours. Emily threw me a glance over the phone and smiled to herself. I'd never jerked off before her like this before and I would normally be too shy to do so, but right now I was too horny to give a damn. I was trying to look at every part of her at the same time. Her eyes, her lips. Her boobs poking at the t-shirt. Her gorgeous legs. Her beautiful hands. Her cute dimple on her cheek as she smiled when she glanced up at me. That look of disbelief in her eyes.

She raised her eyebrows and made a jokey "whoopsie" face as she pulled her t-shirt up a bit, showing me all of her right leg and hip. She then stretched her leg out and put her foot on my crouch right at the shaft of my dick. Her toes just gently pressing against the bottom of my shaft.

That just sent me over the edge. My legs trembled as my anus contracted around the vibrator. Every squeeze sending a wave of pleasure through me and squirting a rope of cum over my chest.

There must have been at least the waves because when I opened my eyes I was surprised by how much cum was on me. I didn't know I could produce that much in one go.

Then I was slowly pulled out of my horny trance. Emily was trying not to laugh at me.

"OK. Goodnight honey."

She grabbed my neck and kissed my forehead, and then she was gone. I saw myself from the outside. I couldn't believe this had just happened. My chest and stomach were sticky from the still warm cum. Just a few moments ago the vibrator had felt amazing, now it was this hard thing lodged into my sore ass.

It was embarrassing and as I was cleaning up and putting the stuff away I wondered what Emily thought. Maybe she just went along with this tonight because she had a few drinks? Maybe she'd think about this later and look at me with pity.

When I got into bed Emily was lying with her back towards me. I didn't say anything and just lied down. I felt like a fool but then I felt her turning over and she put her arms around me. I felt the faint smell of alcohol and perfume on her breath as she spooned me.

12