The Traders' Slaves

Story Info
A human couple are enslaved by alien traders.
13.9k words
3.77
13.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 1

"I really think these two could be the ones," said Pell to his wife.

"Gods know I could do with getting out of this forest and back to the ship. Let's have the drones stop them and see what they're made of," Hera replied.

The two blue-skinned aliens stood deep in one of America's great forests, where they hunted a human couple to take as slaves. Through a neural link, they piloted a silent swarm of tiny drones towards their quarry, stopping the devices when they were a metre above the young husband and wife's heads.

Each drone fired its ray simultaneously, bringing the hikers to a halt, clicking their minds into a receptive, agreeable state. A bio-scan showed the aliens there were no other sentient beings within many miles, and they approached the frozen humans without fear. The drones' calming ray had taken care of any possible resistance, and a little memory wipe could sort out the rest.

"Humans," said Pell, "remove your clothes and packs immediately."

The aliens watched as each human stripped naked in front of them, right there on the forest path beneath the trees. Barely a tremor could be seen in either human's body as they disrobed and exposed themselves to two complete strangers with blue skin. The human's eyes stared glassily ahead, calm and unfocused. They stood beside their packs and felt the warm air on their skin, but could muster few thoughts beyond simple obedience. Pell and Hera smiled icily.

"I'll attach the glasses to them," said Hera.

"Thank you, my wife," said Pell, keeping his distance just in case he might need to intervene.

Hera fixed a pair of black goggles to each human's head, then she stepped back and used her neural computer to activate the programmes. She bombarded each human with computer-generated images of themselves engaging in acts of submission and servitude, then used the drones' bio-scanners to monitor arousal, fear, disgust, and all the other emotions she needed to measure. Each new image added more data, but Hera barely needed it - she had done this hundreds of times.

"The male is erect," said Pell.

"I see that, thank you, husband. Nice cock, too."

"Indeed. I'd love to be the one to lock a cage around it and show him the key."

"Time for that if the wife checks out, husband."

"She's panting and her nipples are hard. Gods, please let this search be over, this primitive planet always gets on my nerves."

"Wait just a minute longer, darling. We have to be sure - don't want to disappoint, now, do we?"

"Wise as ever, my wife," replied Pell.

"And ... oh! They're perfect, both natural submissives and practically crying out to be collared. Shall we take them with us?"

"Please let's. Drones, bind them and sedate them for extraction, then return and take their clothes and packs to the lakeside a mile away. If anyone ever finds them, then it'll simply look like they drowned in cold water - foolish to swim there without knowing the risks. You notice the boy is still erect?"

"He's rock hard, isn't he? Handsome strapping fellow too, reminds me of a slave I used to own before I met you."

"You mean Tymo? You've told me about him before, but I forget. He went on to be...?"

"A pet-slave for the governor's eldest nephew on one of the worlds I used to trade with in the Delta-sector. He - the nephew I mean - sent me a message when the slave finally passed, but he got another thirty years of life out of it."

"Not bad, how long do you think these two will last?"

"They're young and fit, but they might have a hard life ahead of them, and fixing their age appearance really does strain their bodies. Maybe forty years?"

"Forty happy ones, though," said Pell, "at least for their owners."

*******

A few hours later the four of them were back on the cargo ship that Pell and Hera piloted through space. Most of the ship was airless cargo space, but Pell, Hera and their two permanent slaves lived together in a multi-roomed compartment the size of two football fields, with living quarters and a landscaped recreation area that also helped recycle their air.

The two captured humans had been chained up in the middle of a high-tech cell, ten metres across. Its walls formed a smooth cylinder, and the humans were chained back to back, their naked flesh touching. They had been released from the calm ray, and now they writhed and struggled in panic. It was clear to both of them that they were in over their heads. Neither could speak - their voices had been muted through clever nanotechnology.

Pell and Hera had come into the cell with their new captives, to talk them through the procedure they were about to be subjected to. Pell was a tall man for his species and matched the height of the new male slave he had taken, but was much more slender. His kind had evolved beyond the need for brute musculature, relying on drone swarms and nanites to do the heavy-lifting. Nonetheless, he admired the well-built body of the white-skinned, brown-haired male he saw before him.

Pell and Hera were equally pleased with the girl. She had firm breasts and luscious curvy hips and legs that would contrast nicely with Hera's slim frame. The girl had red hair and blue eyes, and a smattering of freckles that fascinated Hera in particular. Pell had slipped a finger into the girl's shaved pussy and found it to be nice and tight, and he thought she had a nice way of wriggling around.

"They're ready for the procedure, my love," said Hera. "Do you want to show them what they'll end up as?"

"I don't see why not. Brawn and Ivory, get in here."

Into the room strode two naked humans. The male was stocky, clearly a bodybuilder, and the same exact height as Pell. He wore a black leather harness around his torso, a black leather collar and a shiny metal cock cage. He looked like he could have torn the slim aliens in two if he wanted to, but upon entering, he dropped to his knees, crawled to them and kissed their feet.

"Good boy, Brawn," said Pell.

"Thank you, Master," said the slave, from the floor.

"Up you get, boy, and let Ivory have her turn."

Ivory was a pale girl with lustrous white hair that fell down her back and seemed to shimmer when it moved. She looked eighteen or nineteen and wore a white collar that appeared almost plastic, and thigh-high boots made of matching material. The girl stood shorter even than Hera, and had a diminutive body that made her look especially vulnerable. She dropped to her knees and kissed both her owners' feet, then stood next to Hera, who held her hand.

Pell addressed the new slaves, "Turn and face us. Watch what you will become. Brawn, attempt violence against me."

A grimace of pain gripped Brawn's face. "I ... cannot ... Master ... the mere thought."

"Order cancelled."

"Thank you, Master," he said, as colour came back to his cheeks.

"Brawn, describe your cock and balls."

"Master, Mistress, this cock and balls belong to you, and you have chosen to cage it in order to display your ownership of it. It has been altered to the size that you prefer, and my balls have been seeded with a device that will deliver shocks to them at a neural command from either of you."

"Good. Brawn, turn and display your brand."

"Yes, Master."

"Describe it."

"It is the symbol of your house, Master and Mistress, which you seared into my flesh with a hot iron in a ceremony when you gave me my collar and my name. It is the same symbol stamped on the cargo crates in the hold, Master."

"Correct, we stamp all our property."

"Brawn, dance erotically. Ship, music."

A beat came clear through the walls of the cell and Brawn took it up expertly. He gyrated on the spot, as the two new human captives looked on in surprise and fear. Brawn used all his knowledge of seduction and display to show off his grace and poise, and it could be seen clear on his face how much he enjoyed what he was doing. His hips bucked and his cock bounced, and he danced with a sensual rhythm.

"Stop, return to my side. Hera, my wife, why not demonstrate with Ivory?"

"Of course. Humans: watch. Ivory, put your hands on your head and stand on one leg."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Ivory, balance."

"Yes, M-"

Smack! Hera's hand shot out and struck Ivory's little bottom on its left cheek, where it scored a stinging blow that brought a tear to the slavegirl's eye. Ivory wobbled on one leg, but she righted herself just in time for the next blow. None watching quite believed she could stay standing after being hit with such force, but she found a way to obey the order. More blows rained down until Ivory's bottom glowed like a forge, and Hera tired of the game.

"Ivory, petgirl."

Ivory dropped to all-fours and then sprang around the circular room, yipping and barking. She jumped up against the naked, chained humans who the show was for. Her hands raked across their bodies like paws, and she sniffed at their backsides and licked their skin. The pale slavegirl cavorted and crawled all round the room, even rubbing her cunt on the new humans' legs for stimulation.

"Good girl, heel."

Ivory remained in petgirl mode. Without an order to the contrary, she would remain there indefinitely - for however many minutes, days or years her owners commanded. She would not speak, would not stand and would not use her hands in any way that a pet could not use its paws. For all intents and purposes, she would leave her human self behind.

"That's enough, yes, husband?"

"That's enough, though you've reminded me that Brawn needs some pet-time too. Brawn, petboy-" he dropped to all hours and barked- "good boy. Well, slaves, there's far more things under the suns that slaves like you can be trained to do, but those will give you an idea of what's to come. You are probably wondering how we trained two humans like you to be so obedient.

"The answer is that we didn't really train them. You are about to go through something called psychological surgery. Your minds will be wrenched open by the technology embedded in this room, and your very souls will be repurposed into a form that is more convenient. Old memories will be retained - you will know who you are and where you came from - but your minds will now find themselves subject to a takeover. This reprogramming will release and refine your slave-self, and then, we shall see how your new personalities emerge. Good luck!"

The blue-skinned aliens led the white-skinned humans from the room, and the door sealed behind them. The new slaves trembled together, their chains clicking and clanking, and they were plunged into pitch darkness for a long, awful minute. The procedure required them to be fully alert, free of drugs, and equipped with all their normal responses. They shook together, each hoping to wake from the nightmare.

Strobes flared into life and a wall of sound crashed into their ears. Patterns of light and noise that had been finetuned over centuries broke down the mental defences of the humans and opened their minds. Whispers began, seductive little phrases that tempted the recipients to give in and follow a new path to happiness. Their only path to happiness.

Images came to life on the walls. Each new slave saw his or her self depicted as a happy, smiling, vivacious thing wearing a collar and taking orders like it was what they'd been born to do. Bioscanners monitored the slaves' responses and fed them back into the programme, and the images shifted to whatever seemed to stimulate them most.

New images came - disobedience, anger, violence against their owners. These were accompanied by shocks that arced down through the chains and hit the new slaves' defenceless bodies in a storm of agony. Each tried to scream, but their vocal cords had been relaxed, to avoid any interference with the aural reprogramming. They would learn that slaves had not even the right to speech.

A rhythm took hold. Minds were opened with strobes and white noise, followed swiftly by suggestions of how to behave, what to believe, who to become. As the slaves naturally reacted against their new circumstances, the punishment and disobedience loop kicked in. They saw the path of obedience and the path of resistance, and each was laid bare for them. Happiness or misery. Desire or agony. The last choice they could make.

Monitoring continued until the bioscanners could clearly see that each slave intensely desired the images of obedience and each had a visceral, gut-wrenching fear of the images of disobedience. The two slaves exhausted their mental reserves and found every tactic of resistance failed completely. When they slumped in their chains and gave up the fight, the reprogramming routine intensified again.

Now the slaves were given orders that could never be countermanded. "Never commit violence against an owner or a superior," came a voice. The command repeated over and again until the new slaves nodded along, mouthing the words. "Obey eagerly and immediately." "Never attempt to harm yourself or another slave, unless so ordered by your owner. Acknowledge that you no longer own your life." "Sexually desire your owner and anyone else they so order." "Acknowledge your inferiority to find happiness."

Hours passed and the slaves lost the fight. Their posture changed. No longer did their nudity make them cringe and shudder, for now it was simply the state their owners had placed them in. Each of them knew this to be true, but still, each felt some other sensation present in their skin, an unrightness that told them they had once believed otherwise. That would pass in time, or else they would be reprogrammed again.

Brawn came in after twelve hours had passed, and unchained the slaves. He carried them each to a separate cell, and locked them in after making sure they each had had some food and water. Their health nanites knocked them deep into regenerative sleep moments later, and their rapid eye movements were all that told of the reprogramming taking over their unconscious minds.

Day 2

Since awakening the next morning, the two new slaves had found themselves quite helpless to resist any order they were given. Inside their minds a battle raged, between the overwhelming force of the new programming they'd received and the last remaining shreds of self-control and self-respect they possessed. All that told of this battle was a faint tremor in their faces, the wobble of a lip, or a second's hesitation in obeying an order.

Both new slaves now stood in the middle of the largest living area on the ship. It was part lounge, part dungeon, with soft seats, beds, cages, chains and whipping posts all mixed in together. Temperature was maintained high enough that none on the ship ever felt even the slightest bit cold, and Hera and Pell were free to dress or undress as they liked.

"This is good," said Hera, "you were ordered to stand and display yourselves for Pell and I, and you've held this position for more than half an hour with barely a twitch. I thought I saw a tear from the girl at one point, but the boy has been good as gold."

"Quite right," said Pell, with a broad smile on his narrow face, "the boy has been very well-behaved. Perhaps his mind is busy sorting out all the unlocked feelings he now has for his own gender. Hmmm? Is that right? Shocked by your lust for me? Ha! Or could it be that you're still working out if there's any way out of the chastity cage that I locked you into? Or if your pubic hair may one day grow back. That's a no on either question, unless I allow it."

"Quite right, my love," said Hera. "Shall we ask them some questions, husband?"

"That sounds like fun, my love," said Pell, "may I begin?"

"Indeed."

"Slaveboy, you first. What is your name?"

"M-master, I have no n-name as you took it away and have not given me another."

"Correct. Slaveboy, how did it feel when I took your cock and balls and locked them up so that only my wife and I can access them?"

"Master, I felt a great many things. I was awed by your power and dominance, Master. I felt a great need to obey, and a great joy and relief when I did obey. I felt ..."

"Tell me, boy, that is a direct order."

"I felt a great shame at having another man lock me in a chastity cage."

"That's an excellent response, slaveboy, it means there's enough of your humanity left after the re-programming that an owner can have some fun with you. Now tell me, slaveboy, how did it feel to watch me fucking the slavegirl, your wife from your homeworld?"

"Master, I felt a tinge of anger and jealousy, but I also felt lust beyond words and pride in how well the slavegirl obeyed you."

"Were you happy when I came inside her?"

"Y-y-yes, Master, for it brought you joy."

"Good boy. Hera, any questions?"

"Yes. Slaveboy, how do you feel about being owned by a woman?" asked Hera.

"Mistress, I acknowledge your absolute superiority."

"Is there an inferior gender?"

"No Mistress."

"What makes you inferior?"

"My mind, Mistress, and your power over it."

"Correct. Silence, slaveboy. Slavegirl, when I had your husband eat me out to three orgasms, until he cried from the pain of his aching jaw, how did you feel?"

"I, I, I," she sobbed a few tears.

"Strong mind you have, but the re-programming will work fully in time. How did you feel?"

"Like I wanted to stop it by any means necessary, and like it was the most wonderful thing in the world to see a slave serve his owner."

"You will be punished for the first but rewarded for the latter. Later on I will spank you across my knee until you weep with regret, and then Ivory or Brawn will lick your pussy until you cum."

"Of course, Mistress,"

"Do you find me attractive, slavegirl?"

"More than any other woman I have ever met, Mistress."

"A good answer, girl. And do you find your Master more attractive than the slaveboy?"

"I... I must... Yes, Mistress, much more."

"Good girl. I know your former husband now feels the same way as well. Oh, how adorable, he nodded. Tell me slavegirl, have you ever been spanked as an adult?"

"Yes, Mistress, my h- my former husband, the slaveboy, used to spank me occasionally?"

"And you him?"

"No, Mistress."

"Why not, in your opinion?"

"I think he was too ashamed to try it."

"Well, we'll have you do all that and more to him. Pell, my love, these two seem ready to me."

"I quite agree. Brawn? Ivory? Come help us with something. Slaves, down on all-fours and crawl over to that big bed over there, then get up on it and stay on all-fours."

The enormous bed held their combined weight easily. Pell released Brawn from the slave's cock cage and all six of them together were instantly treated to the sight of his raging erection. Pell and Hera stripped down too. They had beautiful slender bodies, and their blue skin had a wondrous sheen to it that showed all shades when they moved. They were also the only ones on the bed to sport pubic hair; Pell's erection leered out from his, rivalling Brawn's for size.

"Tell me, slaveboy, have you ever had sex with another man?" asked Pell.

"No, Master, never," replied the new slaveboy.

"I'm going to unlock your cock and I predict you're going to get hard instantly. I'm not ordering you to, I just think you will. Let's see."

The slaveboy's shaft got hard in seconds once free of the cage. He groaned when his Master stroked the shaft and he bucked his hips when Pell cupped his balls and squeezed them, applying just the tiniest pressure. Pell moved to the slaveboy's rear and had Brawn get in front, and the slaveboy realised that he was about to have two firsts with men at the same time.

For the slavegirl, matters were little different. Nymph-like Ivory donned a stim-strapon and Mistress Hera shimmied into one as well, then the nymph took the front and Hera the rear. With the stim-strapons on, both could cum from the simple act of fucking the new slavegirl. Stim-pulses would ensure that she did too.