The Trails of Life 01

Story Info
It's a frame up.
10.7k words
4.15
23k
12

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd like to thank the various editors who attempted this, with special mention to Yoni, who edited the final six chapters.This is a collection of stories detailing the experience of an involuntary slave and his many Mistresses.

Chapter one

It's a frame up

With our week of close confinement nearly over, I was looking forward to spending the spare day we'd earned exploring the delights of this unique world. I'd been teased and tormented enough by the plethora of beautiful girls wandering naked around this villa.

Tonight we were moving back to the hotel at the spaceport. Jimb and I had our bags packed already, which is why we went out onto the balcony, drink in hand, taking a last look at the girls frolicking in the pool.

Thony, the manager of our little three man team, was settling up our bonus money, which I was looking forward to spending on some hot, yellow collared nymph to keep me company.

I knew Jem was going to question me when I got home, but it was a small lie to tell her. It would be my first one night fling since we'd met up five years ago at university.

"Bara, Jimb." Thony called as he entered the room behind us.

Jimb and I turned and saw him holding up two wristbands, each with the ten thousand credits preloaded onto the chip inside.

"Spend it quickly," he carried on as he walked over. "It's only valid here. The taxis are on their way and I'll see you in the departure lounge tomorrow at nineteen hundred hours."

I already had my 'spend it quick' plan thought out. It started with me booking a thousand-credit room, followed by finding the prettiest blonde I could and buying her time for the night. If I had any money left tomorrow I'd spend it on a few presents to take home.

I didn't have trouble with either, finding a nice looking girl with big boobs in the bar of the hotel. Though my tastes usually ran to Jem's type, a lithe frame and smallish breasts, I'd picked Era as my companion for the night for her surgically enhanced chest so I could get a titty-fuck.

She cost me five hundred credits, and another hundred on the bar bill as I bought her champagne and a bottle of good scotch before I took her up to my suite. She sat on the bed and put two glasses on the little table next to it. With half an eye on her and her bouncy breasts, I uncorked the champagne and filled her glass, then poured myself a short measure. There was a little bit of guilt mixed in with the excitement. This was something Jem and I couldn't do together, and I wanted to find out if Seb was bullshitting when he claimed titty-fucks were as good as blow jobs.

Era picked her glass up and drank half in two gulps. "This is better than the one I usually drink at home," she said replacing her glass.

"Only the best," I quipped back.

She gave a giggle, her eyes dropping to the bulge in my pants. "Are you going to show me what's going to give me the 'best fuck of my life'?"

She didn't wait for an answer and lurched forward, her hands reaching for my belt. I took a half step nearer, resting one hand on her shoulder as she undressed me.

"Oh...," she said, sounding pleasantly surprised as she wrestled my shorts over my swollen head.

As she grabbed it, my shorts fell down to my ankle. I did a quick dance to free my feet while she leant forward and licked up my shaft and over the head. I shivered with delight as she took it between her plump lips and the warmth and softness of her tongue welcomed my helmet in.

It took all my willpower to press against her shoulder and back her off. "Save that for later."

She looked up at me questioningly and gave me an inadvertent down-blouse.

"I want you to titty-fuck me first," I said, trailing my hand down into her scoop neck.

She giggled again, her hands dropping to the hem. She stretched her arms up to pull her top off; the cups of her bra were cut revealingly to a front clasp, her full breasts spilling out. .

"Undo it then," she encouraged.

I had a grin on my face as I bent forward. Unhooking the clasp I let her breasts fall free, watching as she brought her hands up to roll and massage them.

"Like what you see?" she asked, her eyes sparkling. "Sit down," she glanced at the space next to her, "and I'll show you what they can do."

I turned and sat on the edge of the bed, as she slipped off the mattress and onto her knees, pulling my knees wide as she shuffled to get in between my legs.

"Lean back, honey." she ordered.

As I rested back on my hands, she leant in. My cock slipped easily in between her breasts; The soft pressure surrounding my shaft gave me a taste of what was to come. She started by rolling her breasts up and down my shaft, then she bent her head and dribbled some saliva over my helmet.

She began to rock on her knees and hips, my cock sliding in the crevice her breasts had made. It felt good, the pleasure spreading warmth through my groin as she developed a smooth rhythm. As she sped up, she dipped her head and I felt her lips brush over my helmet. I fell back onto my elbows, letting the pleasure wash over me as she worked her magic.

It took a minute or two for me to erupt, my cum covering her neck and chin. I lay back, all thoughts of comparison lost as the orgasmic afterglow filled my mind. With my heart thumping I propped myself up on an elbow to see her using a tissue to clean herself.

When she noticed me watching, she reached out a hand and grasped my shrinking cock, flopping it around.

"Oh, little willie's gone to sleep," she said in an innocent girlish voice. "Let's see if tickling can wake him."

She dropped the tissue and angled in, her tongue protruding from her puckered lips.

My head was still sensitive and it was twice the thrill I expected. I gasped as I fell backward. In seconds, she had my cock rising again. Her head started bobbing as it stiffened enough to glide in and out of her mouth.

She lifted her head for a few seconds, letting her hands work my shaft. "Do you want to fuck?" she asked. "No," I groaned, no to her stopping and no to the fuck.

Her head bent in again and she began to lick over and around my helmet again, sending a bigger thrill through me as her tongue began to caress the underside. She carried on, minute after minute, licking and sucking while she gently stroked me with a loose grip.

When I came again, I had to stop her as my helmet was too sensitive to let her continue. Twice in twenty minutes was a lot, especially after all the suffering at the villa with all that eye candy around to drool over and nowhere safe for a private wank. There were too many security cameras around, and we were sharing a room.

While I recovered, she undressed me, pulling me up to take my shirt off. As it cleared my face, her breasts were rolling in front of my eyes; her upstretched arms had pulled them into better shape, and with the sag gone they looked delectable.

I leant forward and sucked on a nipple, her body pressed into me and her arms came down behind my back. After a few seconds, with her nipple only just starting to feel hard, her hands came to my shoulders and pushed me back.

"Let's get into bed," she suggested, as I looked up at her.

I nodded back and she stepped away. I pushed myself up, feeling a slight ache in my balls as I stood. She crossed behind me and pulled down the covers, letting me climb in before following me.

She cuddled up, lying half on me as I lay on my back. Her hand slid across my thigh and cupped my balls, her thumb slipping under my flaccid cock as she rested her arm on my hip. But I must have been more tired than I thought and quickly dozed off.

I came awake to my shoulder being vigorously shaken. "Bara Dromere?"

I opened my eyes, but quickly had to shield them from a blinding light. "Yes," I replied to the anonymous voice. "I'm Bara Dromere. What do you want?"

"You're under arrest," said the voice officiously. "For gross invasion of privacy.

"Out of the bed, now!" he barked before my sleep addled mind could fully comprehend what was going on.

I swung my legs out of the bed. The blinding torch wavered for a moment, letting me get a look at the man. I could see the tangler in his other hand, the big ball of sticky filaments that could pin even the strongest man like a fly in a web.

"What's this about?" I asked, recognising his hotel uniform and hoping I could sort it out quickly and get back to bed.

"Stand up," he said brusquely ignoring me. "Turn around with your hands behind your back."

I looked back at Era cowering under the sheets; it would be pointless asking her to call me a lawyer. I'd just have to wait for my phone call back at the station. I stood and did as the man requested; it seemed better to go along to get along until I got whatever mistake had been made sorted out.

Without giving me time to dress or gather up any clothes, his burly silent companion snapped a pair of cuffs on my wrists. Despite my pleading, "Can I grab a pair of shorts at least?" they each clasped my arms and marched me out of the room.

The lift was thankfully empty when it arrived. It was the middle of the night still and I was hoping there wouldn't be many guests up and about. But I had nowhere to turn when three young girls got on a few floors below with the burly guard holding me backed up against a wall.

I suffered more embarrassment when they marched me across the crowded foyer; I wasn't sure which was worse, being treated like a common criminal or my public nudity. I prayed that none of this would ever get back to the folks at home.

Outside, I was un-cuffed and thrust unceremoniously into one of the ubiquitous driverless taxis. They programmed in the destination and locked the console. I was subjected to what seemed at least an hour's ride with a blanked out canopy, but at least I had my wrists free.

When the taxi stopped, the canopy cleared and I found myself in a square concrete compound. The doors I'd driven through closing out the outside world as the taxi door opened. As I looked around a door dilated at the end. I did the only thing I could: I walked through it.

I found I'd walked into a lift. It dropped me down to a short corridor, at the other end there was a windowed guard booth set in the wall next to a door at the bottom. The guard in the booth made me place the only item I possessed, the now seemingly useless wristband with my remaining credits, into a slot in the wall next to him.

When the guard opened the door, I walked through into another corridor and found another door opening to me at the end, through which was a shower. After an unpleasant sluicing down and a hot air blast to dry me, the side wall opened, and I was directed to a cell.

Inside I found a bed, toilet and a seemingly non-functional monitor and keyboard. I was tired and starting to get worried, unsure of what was happening, and wondering when I'd get a chance to talk to a lawyer. I was lying on the thin foam mattress, hoping I wasn't going to have to sleep on it when suddenly the screen came on.

"About time," I said quietly to myself.

I got up and walked over to read the message that had popped up. It had details of the charge. I read through with disbelief: somehow we'd left a port open and our VIP had used the Holo suite with his antics being picked up by hackers and the feed put out onto the net.

I took comfort from the fact that it had been Thony who'd set that side up. Given the charge, it was likely that all three of us were in custody right now while the authorities decided who was responsible. I knew it must still have been early in the morning but my need to see a lawyer was becoming urgent.

I went back to the bunk and lay down, working out how to explain my innocence. A flap in the door opened and brought me back into the real world. I got up in time to see a robotic arm slide a tray into my cell. I recognised the slop as soon as I saw it: vat grown protein. I lived on a diet of that a few times back home, though it had been more up market than the stuff in front of me now.

I'd finished it and the insipid drink that I presumed was meant to be coffee, when the flap opened again. I leapt up, hoping there was a real person there, only to hear a computer voice instruct me to return the tray. Through the slot I could see two other doors with their slots open.

When I saw the bot trundle down collecting the trays I turned back to my bed. I was entirely at their mercy; no doubt the whole place was automated with surveillance of every nook and cranny. I must have dozed because I woke to hear the tail end of another computer announcement, but the light going out and the door opening made it obvious I was expected to leave.

As I made my way into the corridor I was glad to see both Jimb and Thony further down. They both looked as lost as I felt, but before I could say a word the computer spoke again. "Prisoners will walk through the next door." The door to the cell snapped shut behind me. Both of them looked up at me before they turned toward the open door at the end of the corridor.

I lengthened my stride to catch Jimb up.

"He's the one that fucked up, what are we doing here?" he hissed through the side of his mouth as I levelled with him.

"No talking among the prisoners," called the computer voice.

I shrugged my shoulders then risked. "They don't know that yet."

I know it wasn't very team spirited of me but I would protest my innocence as the junior member, here to be trained, to fetch the drinks and tidy up. My part in commissioning the Holo suite was more looking over their shoulders as they did the work.

I was also hoping we'd get bail. I'd have to talk to my lawyer about that as soon as I got to see him/her. I walked quietly on, staying a few steps behind Thony, through another two doors and into a room with three chairs facing a large screen.

I sat on the end seat, looking expectantly at the screen and wishing this was all a dream,. When the screen did come on it wasn't the anticipated policeman but a man in legal robes. For a second I hoped it was our lawyer but he started by reading the charges, and asking us by name how we pled.

We all replied with pleas of not guilty, Jimb going further and asking. "How do we get a lawyer?"

"You won't need one. The facts are plain. A block of addresses, ports I think they called them, were left open on equipment you fitted. There was no sign of tampering so it must be your fault." The official replied smugly.

"No," Jimb argued. "It's Thony's fault – he's the man in charge. He did that bit. Me and the boy are innocent."

"We believe in collective guilt. By our laws, you all bear responsibility. I have no choice but to find you all guilty. Thony will have twenty four weeks as he takes the most blame; you will have fifteen and Bara the minimum of nine."

The screen went blank. I couldn't believe it was all over, a five minute trial and nine weeks. It was kangaroo court justice. Jimb stood and started to protest. He could protest all he liked; I knew that once the system had you, protest was futile. Whilst he demanded to speak with 'someone senior', I thanked the stars I only had nine weeks to suffer.

A couple of seconds later a cacophony started. It did its intended job, driving us from the room clutching our ears. The corridor narrowed through the door, forcing us into single file with me in the lead. After a few turns I led us into what looked like a waiting room.

I stepped aside to let the others in while my eyes swept the room. There were five rows of fixed seats facing a screen on the wall. Looking around I counted fifteen others; a group of women clustered over on the far corner, two older guys sitting on their own and the rest lined up along the back row. One of the two stood and came over.

"Are you late being returned as well?" he asked.

"No, we've just bloody well been sentenced," retorted Jimb.

"Oh, how long?" he replied.

"Mind your own fucking business," he came back, sounding a little angry.

"Is there any appeals process," I asked, 99% sure he'd say no and take away my last hope.

"This isn't Earth," he said, stepping away from Jimb. "This is Frontier Justice. Unless you've got money, you're fucked." He gave a little laugh. "You'll definitely get bid up; young man like you should be fit enough for quite a few fucks a day."

"Bid up?" Jimb asked querulously.

Thony chimed in. "We're sold as slaves," he said glumly.

"Slaves," I said shocked. "I thought you were put to work, what's this about slaves?"

"You don't know?" chuckled the stranger. "We're sold to the highest bidder and they control you. There are rules, but one of them stops you from saying no. You have to obey whoever buys you. It's the law."

"Thony?" I asked, hoping he'd contradict him.

"It's true. We can be auctioned off as slaves," he confirmed.

Getting sold off a block was a thought to conjure with. The first thought that sprang into my mind was getting bought up by some rich old matron and having to keep her happy.

Stepping forward Jimb asked, "Me too?"

The stranger chuckled. "You're no prize, but you might be lucky. Mostly us older ones, like me and Rogger over there," he glanced over his shoulder, "are bait for the lonely mature ladies. It's an easy life if you don't mind sags and wrinkles."

"So what happens now?" Thony asked, looking even more depressed.

"We go into the secondary auction this afternoon. It's a cheat to get paid twice, once for the fine for bringing me back late and once for a half day till tomorrow morning," the stranger answered.

If we were going to have to wait that long I was going to sit. Without looking back I walked to the row behind the guy grinning at me.

"I'm Rogger," he said turning and stretching his hand.

"Bara," I replied taking it.

"Welcome to the second circle of hell," he said, his smile growing as he released my hand.

The others came crowding around us as I relaxed back as best I could. I don't know if Thony felt any guilt at getting us involved. He said very little, but if the look on his face was anything to go by, they should have put him on suicide watch.

Jimb was angry. Thankfully it was directed more at the justice system here than Thony.

I was still in shock, coping with the thought of nine weeks here, wondering about the effects it would have back home; things like if I'd have a job to go back to, and how Jem was going to take it. I was sure she'd be sympathetic about my arrest, but I couldn't see her being happy about the kind of servitude I was being forced into.

I looked around while Jimb talked to the two strangers. The guys on the back row looked rough characters, and I wondered if they'd been left unsold from this morning's auction.

The four girls were a different matter; one of them looked young with the others in their forties or fifties. The young one had to be a late return like the two fellows we'd joined, while the other three could also be unsold.

I kept looking for distractions so I didn't have to think about the next sixty-odd days, but the thoughts kept creeping back: such as having a different mistress for each of them, whether I'd be led around on a leash, be passed around friends.

I was glad when the mid-day meal was served; our small group had run out of things to talk about and most of us were clock watching as the time drew nearer to that step up onto the block. We had to go over to collect our trays from the bot; being nearest, the rough characters from the top row were first in the queue, leaving us at the end when we strolled up.

The young girl was clearly still upset. I felt sorry for her; her accent suggested she was a tourist, someone for whom a minor mistake had turned into this nightmare. Despite her red eyes and smeared makeup she looked pretty; I wondered what she'd done and what her sentence was. Whatever it was, she was going to find a few rich ol' daddies letching after her.