The Train Show

Story Info
A slut being shown off on a train ride.
938 words
4.14
40.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You lead me to the lower carriage of the train and sit down on one of the backwards-facing chairs that has the four chairs facing each other. This was a surprise to me as I knew you were going to play with me, and I did not see how this was going to be subtle...

You pulled me to stand close between your legs. My skirt comes to just below your legs. I feel your hand under my skirt but you don't touch me; you grab my waist spinning me saying, "You can sit on my lap, Slut, to save on seats."

You pull me down into your lap and directly onto your cock. This surprises me as you have never fucked me somewhere so public before. I inhale sharply, and gasp as you pull me straight down, forcing your cock up into me; squeezing my waist and whispering, "Don't make a sound, or they will all know you are a slut."

I swallow hard...

You ask me out loud, "Comfy there?" as you pull me backwards to lean against you. My legs raise as I'm startled, which allows you to close your legs under me with ease. As I become calm, and my legs relax, they hang on the outside of your thighs and my feet can't touch the ground.

"Yes," I reply, a little breathless, as my weight bears me down on to you.

The train moves, and I startle again as I realise I have no way to counter the movements of the train with my feet in the air. I instinctively go to grab you, but you whisper, "No, relax your hands and enjoy the movements."

You feel more than hear me whimper, and I feel you chuckle a little in return. We sit for a few stops with you slightly holding my waist and tightening when required for balance, but at near each move the train makes I clench around you and I feel you throb in return.

I watch out the window, but from the corner of my eye notice when people sit opposite us. I try to relax into you and appear calm, even though I know you can feel me tense more just because someone is so close. I can feel that I'm dripping wet and know that you can feel it running down over you.

You reach up and turn my head towards the guy sitting opposite who was watching us quite intently. You put your finger to your lips then, to mime Shhh..., and pointedly look down as you spread your legs, forcing mine apart, and my skirt higher and more taut.

His eyes go wide, and I know he is getting a perfect view of you splitting me open and how wet I am. I squirm and blush at being shown off to a stranger so blatantly, watching his gaze then roam all over me. He looks back down as he sees me move on you as the train jumps and turns around a corner. He grins as he glances up and sees me blush.

The train is slowing down for the stop, and you slowly close your legs and the guy reluctantly gets up, watching me as he goes. You adjust under me, appearing like you're settling me into a comfortable position, but really you are rising up, holding my hips down, so you can push into me to remind me just how turned on and hard you are; not like I would be forgetting any time soon! Just staying mostly still, and doing so for this long, I will feel your imprint for ages after this is over.

Another guy sits across from us, as people settle again; you assess him quickly. You bite my ear and growl, "Watch him get hard for you." You catch his eye and open your legs.

He was already looking us up and down and again I see eyes widen as I come into view when my skirt lifts. I squirm in embarrassment but, as I do, I feel myself fluttering and wiggling as you again twitch inside me. He eyes are glued to me, to us, as he slightly readjusts himself and - yes, as you knew, in the tight, thin, tailored pants he is wearing, I can tell he is hard. This just makes me squirm more. And with that, I feel you lean down to whisper to me, but instead you dip down further and bite my neck: hard! On my shoulder at the nape of my neck, the place where you know is my favourite spot; you press your teeth into my skin...

I tense and you feel me grind down on you and start to spasm rapidly; I feel you swell, as you bite down, just that bit harder, and I tense as I tip over the edge and cum, clenching around you hard; biting my lip, trying to not cry out. You feel me cum, and you growl as you continue to bite down on me as you cum, jerking inside of me, as my aftershocks pulse around you.

The guy across from us cannot believe what he has seen; he has his hands over his hard cock and, as I glance back at him, I blush as I realise that I just came on a packed train and gave him a very slutty sex show. A show of a very obviously horny exhibitionist slut, who cums in public, in front of strangers, and who now has a mix of cum dripping out from around your hard cock and onto the train seat.