The Trainer Pt. 01

Story Info
A stranger offers to train an aspiring female warrior.
1.8k words
3.62
7.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warrior Ariana thrust her sword forward as she practiced her sword fighting skills in the forest clearing. Sweat glistened on her forehead, when she stopped to catch her breath. Suddenly, she saw a tall, well-built man in his early 50s enter the clearing.

"You must be the acclaimed warrior Ariana. I have heard a lot about you," the burly man said with a smile.

"Who are you?"

"I am Sean, from a village 200 miles away. I can help you become a greater warrior and train you to become invincible."

"Really?"

"Yes if you allow me to train you..."

Having been training for two years, Ariana had always wanted to defeat the local bandit gangs and bring peace to the region. She had already saved her village once from a bandit attack.

To begin, Sean suggested he would give her a massage with a special oil. He asked her to remove her clothes and lie down with two towels covering her lush breasts and her private parts. Ariana had never been almost naked in front of a man. She nervously tucked the towels tightly under her arms and butt so that they didn't dislodge. Sean entered her hut carrying a bowl of fragrant oil.

Looking at her long, white limbs, the thrust of her big breasts under the cloth and her naked body, he felt a surge of desire. Sitting down, he took her hand and began applying the oil slowly, his hands rhythmically moving in circles. Moving up her arms, he applied oil on her shoulders and chest. Ariana could feel a lethargy taking over her body. His hands moved to her stomach and navel and she gasped when he fingered her belly button.

His fingers glided over and kneaded her voluptuous hips. Her pussy and nipples seemed to tingle as he continued massaging her. He shifted lower and touched her feet. Beginning with her toes, he slowly moved upwards to her calf, knees and then her thighs. No man had ever touched her so intimately. His touch was arousing strange pricks of pleasure all over her body.

He moved up and again rubbed oil on her chest. Then, he shockingly thrust his hand under the towel covering her upper half and touched her right breast. A gasp escaped her as he squeezed her breast once. She grabbed his hand.

"What... what are you doing?"

"Don't worry we need to loosen your muscles here too to help you lift heavier swords..." he said as he thrust his other hand under the cloth and squeezed her left breast.

He peeled away the towel, and looked at her milky-white swollen globes. Ariana quickly covered them with her hands. Tugging her wrists away, he pinned them above her head, making her breasts thrust out further. "There's nothing to fear," he said. Her plump breasts rose and fell in agitation and her nipples tingled as his eyes seemed riveted on them. No man had ever seen her breasts.

Suddenly, he cupped both her breasts with his palms and squeezed them, making her gasp.

"No, mister what are you doing?" She tried to tug his hands away from her body.

Her breasts seemed to swell in his rough palms. Strange sensations zinged through her body. As he massaged her breasts, her pussy seemed to pulse and throb. Suddenly he rubbed his thumbs on her nipples and she gasped with pleasure.

"You enjoyed that... didn't you?"

He began rubbing her nipples rhythmically, causing them to harden and eddies of pleasure to lap over her body. Her breasts rose and fell rapidly as his hands wreaked magic over her body. Suddenly, he pinched her nipples and she cried out in pleasure.

"This will help loosen your naughty nipples..." he said as he began to pinch and rub them alternately. Ariana writhed on the mat as gasps of pleasure escaped her. What was happening to her? She had never known her nipples could give her so much delight.

"Hmm... this is not enough..." He cupped her breasts and lowering his head, he shockingly licked her right nipple. She gasped with pleasure and shock.

"Wait... what are you doing?" Swiftly, he lay down next to her while still cupping her breasts. "Don't worry, this will help loosen your body, " he said with a grin.

His tongue circled her areola and then played with her hardening nipple. Her pussy was becoming wet as he continued to sweetly torment her nipple. All of a sudden, he took her nipple in the moist warmth of his mouth and sucked on it.

With a cry of shock and pleasure, she clutched his head to her breast and he began to repeatedly suck her nipple, her fingers burying in his short, white hair.

His other hand continued to pinch her left nipple. Moving to her left breast, he began heatedly sucking its brown crest in a frenzy, making her pussy throb with pleasure. Her cries of delight filled the hut, as he feasted on her sweet breasts.

"I love your round, juicy tits..." he groaned, shocking her with his crude words.

His mouth moved up to her chest, leaving a trail of fire as he licked and sucked her skin, reaching her neck and traced its length. Kissing the sensitive skin beneath her ear, he buried his face in her neck, breathing in her fragrance. She grabbed his shoulders as his mouth moved on her skin.

Moving lower, he began sucking both her nipples in quick succession, making her groan with pleasure. His mouth began to move down, kissing and licking her stomach, his tongue circled her belly button and moved to her navel. Sparks of pleasure lit her body wherever he touched her. Suddenly, he lifted his head and reaching down, plucked at the towel covering her hips.

"Wait... stop.." she said with surprise.

He quickly removed the last remaining covering, and she immediately covered her pussy with her palm. "We need to loosen your muscles here also to help you become a better fighter" he said as he removed her hand. Looking at her voluptuous hips and the dark hair covering her pussy he felt his cock throb.

Placing his hands on her thighs, he slowly pushed them apart in a V, revealing her pussy. Ariana felt her pussy become wet as he looked at her exposed body, the rapt look on his face making her aroused. No man had ever seen her completely naked. She tried to close her legs but he held them apart.

Reaching out, her parted the hairs covering her pussy, and pushed open the lips of her pussy. A draft of air brushed her exposed pussy, making her shiver. She jerked when he touched the pink, moist flesh with his finger. He began to trace the length of her pussy, ending with rubbing the sensitive nub at the top. Waves of bliss began to overwhelm her as his fingers made her tremble with pleasure.

He shocked her again when he lowered his mouth and licked her pussy. Her head thrashed with pleasure on the mat, as his tongue licked her pussy and suddenly sucked on her clitoris. Her hips rose and fell unconsciously as she writhed with pleasure, her moans filling the hut as she reached the heights of bliss for the first time. As she came back down to earth, her body felt lethargic and sated.

Her breasts rose and fell as she caught her breath. "We still need to loosen your hip muscles dear..." he said.

She saw him tug his trouser strings and her eyes widened when he shockingly pulled out his thick cock. He stood wearing just his upper garment, his trousers lying at his feet above thick hairy legs, his hands pumping his cock.

She had never seen a man's private parts and gazed at his throbbing member in fascination instead of averting her eyes. He lowered himself between her legs, while rapidly rubbing his hands along the length of his cock. She tried to sit up.

"What are you doing.. wait... Why did you remove your trousers..."

"Nothing to worry. I will use my cock to loosen your hips."

"Noooo... I have never heard of such a thing.."

"Hmm it's a new technique..."

He placed his hand on her hips and stopped her from rising. He pushed her knees wide open, and holding his cock in his hand rubbed its head along the length of her wet pussy.

A frisson of pleasure swept over her. He continued to rub his cock along her pussy making it wetter, the sweet sensations making her thrust her hip ahead in pleasure and unconsciously spread her legs wider.

Suddenly his cock probed her pussy and he began to thrust inside her slowly. In a flash his cock was inside her pussy.

She cried out as a burst of pain engulfed her. "What are you doing! Stop! No! Why did you do that?"

"Shhh... the pain will go away quickly."

He slowly pulled out his cock and unhurriedly thrust it again inside her pussy. The pain seemed to drift away as he continued his slow thrusts. Gradually, he began to increase his speed, her pussy swallowing his cock in its heated warmth.

Bursts of pleasure began to spark all over her body as he continued. Her gasps mingled with his groans as his cock moved inside her, eddies of pleasure emanating from her pussy and spreading over her body.

What was happening to her? Is this what a husband did with his wife? His hips began to move rapidly as he drove into her body in the grip of passion. His groans of pleasure filled the hut. Listening to his groans seemed to increase her pleasure.

"Ahhh!! Oh god!! Your pussy feels so good... it is eating up my cock... do you like my cock so much?"

His crude words shocked her while arousing her further. "Shut up mister!" she said as he thrust harder inside her.

He removed his upper clothes and lay down naked behind her to spoon her. Raising her left leg in the air with his hand, his cock thrust inside her harder. She could feel the pleasure building inside her and suddenly cried out as she climaxed. Thrusting rapidly, he groaned loudly as his warm semen spilled inside her pussy.

As she caught her breath, she couldn't believe she had lost her virginity to a stranger she had met an hour ago who was old enough to be her father. He moved behind her and pulled her in his arms. Her sensitised nipples brushed his hairy chest and she shivered with pleasure.

Gripping her breasts, he began pinching her nipples. She pulled away and sat up. Pushing her brown hair ahead, he began licking and kissing her back. She arched her back in pleasure, her nipples hardening again as his questing tongue moved down her spine.

Spotting the setting sun through the window, he slowly pulled back and stood up. Getting dressed again, he said "We'll continue your training tomorrow," and left.