The Trainer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another chuckle. "Yeah. That is usually how this works. I'm thinking that maybe you're not ready for this lesson after all." Charlie did not give Amy enough time to retort. She moved over slightly so that her fingers could reach Amy's pussy, slipping between her slick lips and excruciatingly slowly exploring her.

"Oh my god, yes Charlie...," Amy sighed.

Charlie started rubbing her clit, slowly at first, but a little harder and faster with every encouraging moan Amy uttered: "Fuck me, Charlie! Oh god yes!"

Following Amy's instruction to the letter, Charlie's fingers slipped inside her and started thrusting in and out of her, while her thumb and palm kept pressure on her clit. Amy could feel Charlie rubbing her own pussy on her thigh and she tensed her muscle to give the girl more friction. Charlie groaned in appreciation.

"Let me see you, Charlie. Please...," Amy pleaded. She wanted to see the gorgeous girl's face while she fucked her; she wanted to see that pure desire in Charlie's eyes.

Without replying, Charlie lifted the hat off Amy's face and flung it across the room. There were those beautiful pale grey eyes; those rebellious curls that now stuck slightly to the perspiration on her forehead; those full lips that smiled at her, welcoming her back to the visible world.

There was a look of intense concentration on Charlie's face, but her eyes were slightly glazed over. Although Amy had never seen it on Charlie, Amy knew that look. It told her that Charlie was close to coming but trying very hard not to. Her fingers still fucked Amy harder and deeper than she'd have imagined those fingers could reach, curling enticingly against her g-spot at every thrust. Her thumb trailed circles over her slick clit and made it throb with desire.

"Oh Charlie. Fuck me. Harder. Harder," Amy panted. She was close to coming too.

Yet, no matter how hard and how fast Charlie's fingers pumped into her; no matter how close to exploding her clit felt, her orgasm stayed just out of reach.

Tiny drops of perspiration formed on Charlie's nose. She was still concentrating on making Amy come; on not making herself come yet. There was no judgement, no impatience; no matter how long Amy failed to come; no matter how often she begged Charlie to go faster, harder, deeper, even though it was physically impossible. Their impasse seemed to last a long time, neither of them willing to give up. Amy was astounded. Why was it so hard to come for this amazing, sexy woman?

"I'm sorry, Charlie," Amy sighed in exhaustion after yet another failed attempt to climax. "I don't know what's wrong with me."

It's because you're sleeping, the realisation came from nowhere but hit her like a sledgehammer. Once acknowledged, she couldn't ignore it. It was true; she was sleeping. This wasn't real. Charlie wasn't really here.

As Amy slowly woke up, she realised her hands were not tied up over her head, as they had been in her dream, even though she could almost feel the silk of the tie wrapped around her skin. Her hands were by her sides, twitching impatiently.

Realising she really was not going to have Charlie's hands anywhere near her, Amy thrust her hand into her knickers with a disappointed groan. She rolled onto her stomach as she started rubbing her clit vigorously in frustration. It was a poor substitute for what Charlie had been doing to her in her dream, but it would have to do.

Pressing herself into her hand, she pumped her hips up and down faster to match the rhythm of her fingers. She contemplated for a moment grabbing her vibrator, but she was too impatient to get off; too riled up by her dream of Charlie fucking her. She pictured Charlie's face, smiling at her with that look of concentration, and imagined her fingers were Charlie's.

"Charlie," she muttered, trying to strengthen the fantasy, but it felt weird talking into the empty room, now that she was awake. So she moaned quietly and imagined Charlie's body against her; the weight of her breasts on her chest; the heat of her sex pressed into her thigh.

It didn't take Amy long to come, but her orgasm was underwhelming after the whole night's build-up. She kept her fingers where they were and kept applying pressure. She recognised this feeling: it was one of those days where she could just keep coming and all it would do was make her even hornier. Nevertheless, she didn't stop masturbating until she drifted off to sleep.

* * * * *

"Morning Amy," Megan sang as Amy emerged from her bedroom. Jordan and Megan were already sitting at the breakfast bar, drinking coffee.

"Not so loud," Amy moaned, grabbing her sore head. One too many beers last night. Or perhaps a few too many.

"You're one to talk...," Jordan mumbled, making Megan laugh; too loudly, again.

Amy grunted as her head throbbed painfully and poured herself a cup of coffee. She sat down heavily next to Megan.

"So, good sleep?" Megan asked with an innocent smile. Jordan chuckled into her mug.

Amy shrugged. "It was alright. Better than expected after the beers, I guess." What was up with these two? And why were they not hung over?

"So, you didn't have any... exciting dreams, that you remember?" Megan continued.

Before Amy could fully process what she'd said, Jordan made an exaggerated moaning sound and said in a porn star voice: "Oh Charlie. Fuck me, Charlie. Oh yes, right there."

Amy's cheeks turned red so quickly she felt the heat flushing through them. "Did I say that? I mean, you heard me?"

"Girl, I think the whole complex heard you!" Jordan laughed. "It sounded like you were having a really, really good time."

"Oh my god..." Amy was mortified. She had been told by ex-girlfriends that she talked in her sleep sometimes, but full-on sex noises and crying out? "I was sleeping," she clarified. She didn't want her friends to think she'd been fantasising that loudly. "I must have been dreaming."

"Yeah, we figured," Megan laughed. "It's hardly surprising after the night you two had."

"I'm so sorry if I woke you up," Amy stammered, still embarrassed.

"It's alright," Megan said. "As long as you had fun. We made the most of it too, since we were both awake anyway..." She grinned sleazily. It was so uncharacteristic for Megan that Amy had to smile too.

"It's good that you don't have a crush on Charlie though...," Jordan concluded with a chuckle.

Megan giggled. "Yeah, that could get out of hand really quickly."

The two of them had spent the whole drive home last night pointing out how all over each other Amy and Charlie had been, and how Jordan and Megan had contributed to their coming together by giving them their moment alone. And now Amy's dream escapades had only fuelled that fire.

"Shut up, you guys!" Amy said, not being able to suppress a giggle herself now. She had been smiling nonstop since last night, despite her hangover; despite her embarrassing noises; despite her friends teasing her mercilessly. "I really do not have a crush on Charlie."

"Hah!" The disbelieving snort came in unison.

"Okay fine, I do! I really do. I am crushing on her hard, guys. There, I've said it! Happy now?"

"Ecstatic, sweetie," Megan said.

Amy's smile got even wider. Who would have thought that was possible? "Me too...," she said with a satisfied sigh. Acknowledgement was the first step after all, wasn't it?

September

"And that, everyone, concludes our final training," Charlie said, after the last dog-owner pair had given their demonstration of what they'd learned.

Jamie had not disappointed in their demonstration: she had sat on command, laid down, stayed, come over, followed, fetched a ball, jumped on and off a small table, and had even done a spin through Amy's legs. Charlie had given her a scruff for it and had whispered in the dog's ear: "You're my star student. Don't tell the others."

Amy was pleased her dog was such a good student because she herself had been more than a little distracted during the lesson. For one she couldn't keep her eyes off Charlie and she'd been caught staring more than once. Then there was the blush she felt coming on every time Charlie looked her way. Of course, the trainer had kept a professional attitude throughout the whole session, but Amy knew she must have noticed.

And here was the moment she'd been anticipating: the end of the lesson; the time she'd usually help Charlie clear up and stay for a beer. She had been late to arrive so she had missed her window for a catch-up before the lesson, but Amy had been playing this moment in her head. Obviously it would be more than just having a beer and chatting this time. If it was up to Amy, they would certainly be repeating some of the things they'd been doing at Pride last week. She couldn't wait to kiss Charlie again. The girl was an amazing kisser and Amy had been thinking about her lips ever since she'd come in contact with them.

"For whoever wants to stay, I always like to end the last session with a drink with everyone, to celebrate what we've accomplished. There's beers and wine in the cooler box, and also some juices. And help yourself to a few dog biscuits for our real stars," Charlie was now saying.

Amy looked around and saw people already pulling up chairs and gathering around the cooler box. So much for some nice one on one time with Charlie then. She bit back her disappointment when she realised that in her hesitation, she'd even missed the chance to sit next to Charlie. That spot was taken by a guy named Brad, who clearly spent most of his time going to the gym.

Amy grabbed a beer for herself and a biscuit for Jamie, who lay down at her feet munching happily, oblivious to her owner's displeasure.

"So, Charlie, how did you get into all this?" Brad asked, leaning towards her conspiratorially, even though the whole group was listening to the conversation.

"I've always loved animals," Charlie replied. "Ever since I was a little girl, I was always bringing home strays. The dirtier, sicker, and more neglected an animal looked, the more determined I was to nurse it back to health. I even brought back an iguana with a broken back once. My mother was, as you can imagine, not pleased about this."

The group laughed and Amy could almost picture a much younger Charlie; a boyish girl with angelic blond curls who always got into trouble but got away with it because of her innocent looks; destined to be a heart-breaker.

"When I got older I started to realise that I couldn't rescue all the animals that I found on the streets single-handedly, even though I had always argued to my mom that I could." More laughs. "So I started volunteering for one of the local animal rescue shelters. The stuff I saw there really opened my eyes. And no matter how many strays we brought in, neutered, spayed, the next day there would always be another litter of puppies dumped at the side of the road in a cardboard box, because their owners didn't want them and they hadn't bothered to prevent it from happening in the first place. That's when I realised that without a change in people's mind-set and increased understanding for how wonderful these animals are, things would never change. So that's basically what I'm trying to do here, one small group at a time." She paused for a sip of beer. "I'm sorry, that was a bit of a long-winded answer."

Charlie smiled apologetically and Amy's heart melted. How could anyone not fall in love with this level of compassion and fighting spirit?

"Well, I think that's damn admirable," Brad agreed with her, giving Charlie a wide smile. "Especially for such a young girl like yourself."

Clearly, he thought he was giving her a compliment but Amy saw a shadow of annoyance cross over Charlie's face. She didn't let Brad see that though. "Thank you," she replied with a well-faked smile.

"No, seriously, a girl like you... You could be anything. You could be a model if you wanted to. And instead..." He trailed off and gave her another goofy grin.

Amy wondered if it was as obvious to the others as it was to her. This guy was flirting with Charlie. And very badly, at that. He was saying all the wrong things. And yet, Charlie was nice and polite. Did she realise what he was doing?

"And instead I choose to do what I love, working with animals."

"Yeah, yeah, sure. But if you do ever decide to become a model, let me know. I'd definitely have to get my hands on those photos." He laughed the hardest about that himself and a few others guffawed.

Amy was outraged in Charlie's stead by his audacity but Charlie was quick as ever. "Oh yeah. I've been thinking I might do one of those tastefully nude calendars, but with dogs. You know, I could drape one over my shoulders to cover the private bits... or I could run off into the ocean naked with a pack of dogs at my heels..."

She had such a deadpan expression when she was talking that it clearly took everyone a moment to figure out if she was serious. However, serious or not, Amy nearly choked on the sip of beer that she had timed badly and started coughing uncontrollably, again. Charlie shot her an amused expression and then winked at her.

The rest of the group started laughing, Brad hardest of all yet again. Clearly he did not feel that the joke was made at his expense. The conversation moved on and one by one Amy's classmates called it a night and left. Brad appeared to be the most persistent and was the last man standing. Amy felt a pang of jealousy about the fact that he had basically monopolised Charlie's company the whole time. He hadn't given her much chance to get away from him, although Amy had to admit, she hadn't tried very hard either.

Brad was now shooting Amy more and more frequent looks. Amy knew what the looks meant but she refused to acknowledge them. They were the kind of looks that made your friends say: 'Right, I just remembered, I have a thing,' and leave you alone with a potential person of interest. But there was no way Amy was leaving Charlie alone with this muscly pervert. She didn't think Charlie would want her to either. So she gave Brad the same looks in return, ones he also refused to acknowledge or perhaps even understand.

It was Charlie who eventually helped things along. "Right guys, these dogs are going to wake me up again at 6. If I'm lucky. It might be earlier. So I better call it a night."

"Yeah, I should be heading off too," Brad said, looking reluctant. He glanced at Amy again and then added: "Let me know about any follow-up courses you're doing. I'd love to join another one."

Creep.

Charlie nodded. "They'll be on the website. You can use the online form to sign up."

Amy had to suppress a smirk. Did he really think he was going to be personally notified? You're not that special, Brad, she thought. Then, And you're not this snarky, Amy. She told herself to be nice; like Charlie was being nice, despite Brad's unwanted advances.

Realising this was all he was going to get, Brad got up. When Charlie got up too, Amy could do nothing but follow suit. The three of them walked to the cars and after another look at Amy, this time bordering on pleading, Brad got in his and drove off.

"Well, that was quite the waiting game," Amy said.

"Pfffff. I thought he'd never leave."

"He was waiting for me to leave. I think he wanted some alone time," Amy teased.

Charlie shook her head in disbelief. "Honestly. I don't know how guys can be so clueless."

"It's because you're so cute. He had to try." As soon as the words had left Amy's mouth, she realised this was the first time she'd actually said anything like this to Charlie, anything that betrayed her true feelings for the girl.

It didn't go unnoticed: a hint of a smile played on Charlie's lips but she found her composure much quicker than Amy, who was now blushing. Again.

Trying to change the subject she started: "Hey Charlie..."

"Amy, right?" Charlie interrupted. "I think we've met. Didn't we dance together at Pride?" She grinned cheekily.

"We did a little more than dance," Amy replied.

"Did we?" Charlie winked. "At least I remembered this time."

"You mean, at least you didn't pretend you didn't remember this time?"

"I should never have told you that."

"Probably not," Amy grinned, playfully touching Charlie's arm. "Anyway, I was wondering, can I still make up that class I missed?"

"Girl, I just finished all the courses. You're too late."

"What about a private lesson then?" Amy put on what she thought would be a seductive face, but Charlie did not seem convinced.

"Hmmm. I don't usually do those..."

"Not even for your best student?" Amy actually meant herself, referring to her proclaimed fast progress in the dance department, but Charlie turned to Jamie, who was of course lying across her feet. She rubbed the dog's belly and said: "Maybe... maybe just because you're my star student then."

If it got her what she wanted, Amy figured there was nothing wrong with taking advantage of her dog a little. "Perfect, she'd love that."

Charlie seemed to hesitate for another moment and then said: "Okay, how about this Saturday? Eight am okay for you?"

That meant leaving her house at seven, but it was worth it to see Charlie so Amy nodded.

Charlie looked at her expectantly but Amy wasn't sure what she was expecting. She smiled and stepped a bit closer. She knew what she herself was expecting; what she'd been expecting all night.

Charlie made a minuscule but noticeable step backwards, putting just enough distance between them that what Amy had intended to do next didn't feel quite so natural anymore. Charlie stretched out her arms in an exaggerated manner and yawned.

"Tired?" Amy asked, stupidly.

"Yeah. I actually meant what I said about getting to bed. I still have to tidy up around here and the dogs won't wait in the morning."

"I can give you a hand tidying up," Amy offered.

"No, don't worry. I got it."

"Okay... Sure..." Amy hesitated, disappointed with the lack of affection. Was she foolish to expect that? "I guess I'll see you Saturday then." At least she had that to look forward to.

Charlie opened the gate for her and waved goodbye, but seemed to have disappeared before Amy had driven out of view. Amy tried to tell herself this wasn't a big deal, she had a lot to do, that was all. All was fine, she'd see on Saturday.

* * * * *

When Amy arrived at Charlie's house the following Saturday, the gate was open but there was no one in sight. Amy parked and closed the gate behind her, assuming it was left open for her. She walked towards the house. The door was open but since she'd never been inside the house, she didn't want to barge in so she called Charlie's name into the doorway.

Getting no response, she peeked inside carefully, seeing a large kitchen that was stylishly done in dark units against a bright yellow wall. On the other side was a cute little breakfast nook, next to a man-sized palm in a pot. Amy pictured herself having breakfast there with Charlie. They would drink coffee and chat about their upcoming day, and of course about the amazing night they just had. Way to get ahead of yourself, Amy. She shook her head at her own optimism and turned away from the house. If Charlie was in there, she was too far away to have heard Amy calling.

The coffee Amy had picked up on the way was getting cold though, so she'd better keep looking. She proceeded to the training field and saw Charlie lugging one of the larger hurdle bars across the field. Amy started to jog, burning herself on the coffee that sloshed out of the cup.

"Let me give you a hand with that," she called out. Pleaser.

"Cool, thanks. Can you grab the other side of this guy?" Charlie pointed at the large seesaw, which they now picked up together and moved closer to the hurdle. A few more objects followed and Amy was soon panting with effort. Charlie didn't seem remotely taxed and Amy got the impression she probably could have handled it all by herself. Amy was glad Charlie had indulged her, though.

123456...8