The Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she had caught her breath, I wiggled my wilting cock at her. "And that's how you suck a cock, slut," I said to her. "Nice job." She looked a little hurt when I used the word slut, so I added, "What, you don't like that word? What else would you call a little teenager who comes over under false pretenses just so she can suck her neighbor's dick? I'd call that girl a slut, wouldn't you? Don't feel bad, there's nothing wrong with it. Lots of girls are sluts. There's nothing wrong with being a slut. A whore. A cum-hungry bitch. As long as you own it. Sluts are good. I couldn't do my business without them."

She still looked a little hurt, maybe dubious of my explanation so I pushed her down on the couch on her back and grabbed both of her legs and spread them. Her mini-skirt rode up around her waist and I was staring at her little white cotton panties with a spreading wet spot in the middle of them. Without so much as a "by your leave" I pulled her panties to one side to expose her teenage cunt, shaved except for a cute little red landing strip at the top. Her pussy was soaked, I could tell just from looking, but I pushed a finger in anyway, all the way to the final knuckle, then added another. She squealed and tried to sit up, but I pushed her back down and let her ride my fingers for a couple of minutes. Then I pulled my fingers from her pussy to show they were shiny and glistening with her juices. "See this?" I asked. "That's a sure indication of a slut. Only sluts get that wet just from sucking cock." Then I put my finger in her mouth and told her to lick it clean. She did. I sat back on the couch, my cock flaccid but still engorged from our recent play. She stared, fascinated and I let her look and play with my cock for couple of minutes (which she did like a scientist who had just discovered a new species) before I told her it was time she went home.

"Your mom will be looking for that sugar," I said.

"I wasn't really here for the sugar," she replied with a wry grin.

"Yeah, I think I got that. Okay then, see you tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?"

"Yes, tomorrow. Look, Sally, I know why you came over today. You saw Marcia suck my cock last week and probably haven't slept a wink since. How many times have you rubbed that little girl pussy in the night while thinking about what you saw?"

She didn't answer, just stood there kind of swaying back and forth like a kid caught cheating at a test.

"The curiosity was too much, wasn't it? You saw Marcia sucking my cock and you haven't been able to think of anything else since. You wanted to see what it was like for yourself."

"How did you...?"

"How did I what? How did I know? Because you're a slut, Sally, and I know sluts. It's my business, what do you think all the camera equipment is for? Okay, here's what we do. You go home, take a nice bath, rub that little pussy and think about what you've done today. If you want to do it again, come back tomorrow. Three o'clock."

I waited. She just stood there, staring at the floor.

"If you don't want to do it again, that's okay too. We can still be friendly neighbors and act like nothing ever happened. Hell, I'll even let you watch from the tree now and then if you want. Sound good?"

She nodded.

"But Sally, I want you to understand," I said, my voice taking on a serious tone. "If you come back tomorrow, you're going to do more than just suck my cock. You get that, right? If you come back tomorrow, you're going to be my slut. And sluts do whatever they are told. Got it?

Meekly. "Yes."

"Okay then. See you tomorrow."

12