The Training of Jeff Stintum Ch. 10

Story Info
Tall Woman, Small Man, Femdom, Size Comparison, Slow Shrink.
1.8k words
4.57
7.1k
3
0

Part 10 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah felt the spasms of Jeff's orgasm through the bulging veins and contracting muscles of his penis, and she clamped her plush lips hard down around the base of his thick cock and swallowed and sucked, swallowed and sucked, with calm, deliberate authority. His length was so far down her throat that she knew it had already entered her esophagus, and somewhere deep inside her chest, she felt the fruits of Jeff's second load of the night squirt and spittle and trickle their way down to her stomach.

She had closed her eyes for the final push, and she had made it, impressing herself. But once she was all the way down and felt Jeff begin to seize again, she had opened her eyes again to look at him. His face was contorted and beet-red, his eyes were misted and unfocused, and his neck was a lolling appendage that could hardly hold up his head. When she had gone all the way down, he had uttered a squeal, like a little pig, and then quite obviously passed out. That was it — that was literally all he could handle, and she had been unable to stifle a silent snort of a laugh that shook her abdomen.

Sarah had knelt there by the sofa, her arms still holding up Jeff's legs, with his dick deep in her throat, for several minutes. She sucked on him casually as she watched his lifeless face — by the quick little rise and fall of his small chest she could see that he was still breathing, and she could tell by the unceasing pulse through his penis that his heart was fine as well. She wished that he could have seen her take the load, but it was kind of perfect that he had passed out. As she knelt there sucking him, a hot pressure that had been simmering before Jeff arrived, all evening long, began to boil in her loins. She put down one of his legs and reached out a hand to slip under his shirt, toss it back, and pet his exposed stomach with her large fingers.

*Suck* ...*suck*...*suck*...'He is absolutely tiny,' she thought to herself, her fingers gliding across his skin, poking and testing his bones and muscles every now and then for their size. 'How can it be possible?' The brewing within her intensified, and was quickly building now to a mad froth that was threatening to be released.

*Suck...*sucksuck*...*ssssuucckk*...'He like...regressed in size,' she continued in her head, and just to see, she put her whole hand sideways across his stomach. Her single hand spanned its entire width — she might even be able to wrap both of her hands around his entire waist. The pressure kept building within her.

*Sssssucccckkkk* 'I just...I just really can't believe it,' she thought. 'I have to be careful...I just can't believe...that I've gotten so...so lucky.' She kept pinching him and petting him as she continued to mouth and suck his dick, still deep in her throat. Even though Jeff was still passed out cold, she felt his cock start to harden again in her throat. She felt her juices begin to seep and escape out of her swollen pussy as she looked at her big hand and voluptuous arm next to his scrawny bony right leg. She knew he had made his appointment for surgery right before he came over. She had instructed Monica over at the hospital to let her know when he called.

'Poor little guy,' she thought a bit sadly, as she kept sucking and her pussy kept dripping and she compared the size of her forearm with his lower leg ('it's bigger,' she calmly realized as she had her first mini-orgasm of the night). 'Totally washed up.' She scratched gently down his calf and easily wrapped her fingers around his ankle. 'Just look at that,' she thought, marveling at how puny his leg looked in her strong grip. Her fingers wrapped around his ankle to the extent that she could see them wrapped around from the other side — 'So my hand can go at least one and a half times around,' she thought, sucking on him harder as she started to cum again. She looked at her long, red, manicured nails that clawed around from behind his leg, and she shook his leg with a gentle, yet firm jerk that shook his entire leg, and made his entire body slump more into the sofa like a lifeless marionette. She came full on for the first time as she deepthroated his dick again completely, down all nine inches.

'This really is a stupidly impressive cock,' she thought a few moments later once her mind had come back. Jeff was still unconscious, and she saw no reason to stop sucking on him. She could feel a third load building in his balls as she cupped them in her hand and felt the cum bubbling manically, ready to be released. She put his other leg down and reached out both hands to his t-shirt and slowly, deliberately, tore it all the way up to the neck area. Now she could devote both hands to massaging, petting, testing, and scratching his stomach and newly exposed chest.

"Jeff Stintum," she said quietly through his dick as she looked at his senseless face, her deep soft voice blending with the dark sedate ambiance in her living room, complete with the steady flicker of candles, "what happened to you?"

She let her spoken words sink into the room for a few moments. She was sad, she really was. How could she not be? He was just...just pitiful. *Suck* *Suck* *Suckkkkkkk* It was really building now...and she started to suck even harder, deeper, but no faster, as she kept thinking.

'Of course it's hard to see him like this,' she thought to herself as she flicked one of his nipples with her finger. 'Still no sign of life — oh well...but yes, it's all just come together so perfectly. It's just...just perfect.'

*Suckkkkkkk* *Sssuuuuucckkkkk*

'And,' she continued, 'I'm giving him chances. I'm being open with him.' *Sssssuuuuuccckkkkk* 'And when he wakes up we'll have a nice little talk. I'll make him talk.'

She suddenly wondered about something and abruptly pulled his cock all the way out of her mouth. She held it in front of her, all glistening, erect, nine inches of it.

'Nine?' she thought to herself, 'Ten? Hmmm...we'll see...we'll see about a lot of things, I think.' She held up her arm to the dick, and although her arm was definitely bigger, thicker, and wider, it wasn't by much. 'Yeah...measurements,' she mused to herself hungrily as she eyed his cock, his legs, his arms, his whole body, and then turned to look at her own. She felt her juices begin to flood forth again as another orgasm developed inside her.

She turned her face back to his cock and stuck out her tongue to lick and tease it with her tongue. 'What a nice little treat, everything else aside,' she thought happily. She'd play around a little...do some experiments...see if it would wake him up. She extended out her tongue farther and farther until it would have been quite obvious to anyone else watching that her tongue was unnaturally long — but it was what Sarah could do with her tongue that was truly noteworthy. She was wrapping it slowly around Jeff's engorged member, so that it went around and around his thick pole like a snake. She undulated it back and forth in this motion, and checked his reaction. Still asleep.

Laughing lightly out of her open mouth, she unslithered her tongue from his shaft. 'Let's try this one,' she thought amusedly, knowing at the same time that she would really have to eventually address the sadness she was feeling. Her pussy was really dripping now. She loved doing this one.

The tip of her tongue approached the head of Jeff's cock slowly, curved and in an erect posture, like a cobra swaying to some unheard music. Once it was a few inches away, the tip began flicking rapidly up and down. Sarah didn't know how she could do this, but she'd been able to ever since middle school. It got her attention from her classmates, and it was all fun, until she realized pretty quickly that the boys...and the girls...wanted to see it more and more. Even her friend's parents seemed interested. It was creepy. It took years for Sarah to realize what she had, and to weaponize it.

*flickflickflickflickflick* She grazed Jeff dick with her fast tongue, looking over at him to see if he felt anything yet. Still dead to the world. 'Well,' she thought to herself, picking up her speed even more, 'let's just see about this.'

*patterpatterpatterpitterpatterpatterpitterpatterpitterpitterpatterpatter* Her tongue was moving so fast now that it was a literal blur. And still Jeff lay there unmoving. Sarah didn't mind. She knelt there for several minutes, her tongue tapping and flicking and flitting Jeff's cock with insistent abandon. Listening to the sounds of her tongue against his dick, she could not keep herself from a third orgasm, as her mind screwed down hard into the reality of the situation. After coming, she rested her tongue and took Jeff completely down into her throat again, sensing another orgasm from him.

'Is it wrong?' she asked herself, as she contracted her throat muscles, squeezing his cock.

'Of course it's wrong, but that's why it's so perfect. You know that's how it works. Here it comes...wow, even though he's unconscious I can still make him cum.' And Sarah did, and she took it all again, far down her throat. She moaned deeply to herself as she felt his cum shoot down her esophagus, as she looked at his wilted little body.

*Gulp* *Gulp* *Gulp*...'Yeah,' she thought as swallowed and looked at his face, 'I have to see where this goes. I have to let this happen.' His dick was finished shooting, and she sucked it hard a few more times just to be sure and let him go gently. 'But this is more than a game,' she continued to herself as she stood up and regarded his supine form for a moment. 'This is more than some little experiment I've done before.' She looked at him lying there, shirt torn almost in two, jeans awry, exhausted cock laying out like a log on his chest. 'This feels almost like some kind of...' and she bent down, quickly tore away the rest of his shirt, removed his jeans with a wave of her hand, and picked off his shoes and socks in a jiffy.

'Like some kind of...' her big hands moved over his naked body, and she brought her right hand up to his throat, and gently grasped it. With a mere bit of effort, she stood slowly up, bringing Jeff's limp body with her as she stood. Her hand was fastened gently around his throat, and her palm was big enough to comfortably cushion his drooping head. She was fully standing now, and she held Jeff's unconscious body out in front of her with one hand, her right arm extended powerfully out, easily lifting the weight. She held his head even with her own, and his legs dangled aimlessly in the air, a full foot off the ground.

'Destiny.'