The Training of Jeff Stintum Ch. 14

Story Info
Tall Woman, Small Man, Femdom, Size Comparison, Slow Shrink.
5k words
4.37
5.1k
1

Part 14 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 14: Sarah Comes Home

Jeff was having a nightmare about large spiders crawling across his chest. He couldn't move, couldn't breathe, couldn't even make a sound. He lay there powerless as these spiders, bigger than his head, walked up and down, up and down, his exposed chest.

"Mmmmmmm." Far in the distance, somewhere high above him, he heard a deep, satisfied moan. The spiders quickened their pace a bit, as if in response to the voice.

"Mmmmmm, Jeffff..." the voice breathed. It seemed to wash over him like warm syrup, and his fear began to dissolve. The voice seemed to command his dream.

"Jeffffff, Jefffff," the deep warm voice intoned, "Don't be scared. It's just me Jeff...it's just me..."

A rocket seemed to burst in his head in the dream as he realized that the voice was Sarah's. And then he was realizing that those were not spiders on his chest, but long pleasant fingers that were softly stroking him. Sarah's fingers. What he had thought were the sharp edges of the spiders' feet were actually her knifelike manicured fingernails — she was dragging them ever so gently over the skin of his chest. With purpose. What was she doing?

Jeff opened his eyes. His vision was entirely filled by Sarah's beautiful face looking down on him with cool patient eyes. Their sea green seemed to widen and laugh at him, her nose wrinkled a bit in affection, and her long mouth and full red lips curved into a closed smile. A hinted point of her tongue stuck out the side of her mouth in playful humor.

"Well someone made a mess and fell asleep without cleaning it up," she said down to him, still smiling. Her voice seemed changed...had it always been that...deep and...rich? Jeff didn't have time to wonder though, because he was starting to panic as he realized that he had passed out on Sarah's sofa with cum all over him. He started to squirm away from her fingers, desperate to clean himself off.

"No, no," whispered Sarah to him, holding his naked body down gently but firmly with her strong hands. "Let me do it, Jeff. Let me clean you off." Her fingernails were scraping insistently down his chest, and Jeff suddenly grasped that she was scraping off the dried cum. He had no choice but to lay there and allow her to slowly scrape away his embarrassing negligence. He wondered for a brief moment whether or not Sarah knew that he had come to the thought of her, but then he had a rare moment of inner chastisement as he scolded himself for being so stupid. Of course she knew.

He could tell by the way she was looking at him as she gently scraped. Her eyes stayed locked on his, and her mouth opened a bit. She was teasing him, mocking him for his behavior, and yet she was also appreciating it, playing into it, infusing it with the overpowering scent of her own dominant sexuality. A minute or so later she was done — she had scraped his dried cum into a little pile that sat on his chest, an odd pitiful monument to his inability to control himself.

Jeff felt Sarah's hand snake behind his head, and he felt the muscles underneath the feminine fullness of her forearm barely tense as she beckoned him gently but firmly to sit up, slow enough to where the pile of dried cum still sat in the same place on his chest. He was eye-level with her breasts now, and he felt Sarah's sweet breath above him as she spoke.

"Now Jeff, just because we only have three official rules doesn't mean that you can just run wild and act any way you want, you know." Her voice was playful, but had a serious edge, enough to where Jeff's worry increased and he forced himself to look up past her immense breasts to her face. His worries were realized when he saw that her expression was completely serious and sober, without much of a hint at all of playfulness. Was she actually mad at him? The mere suggestion of such a reality to Jeff made him feel ill.

"I don't mind you touching yourself while I'm at work," she continued, "and I don't even mind if you shoot your load, Jeff. In fact, I kinda like the idea. I'm at the hospital, working hard, doing all my research, and helping people, and you're...you're just here, and you just can't help yourself. You think of...nice things...and even without me here to make you, you cum again...and again...and again." Each time Sarah said "again," she brought her face closer to Jeff's deliberately. Her face remained deadly serious, and Jeff found himself overwhelmed by the huge face that was now nearly touching his own, seeming to mock him and scold him at the same time. Her chin extended a good deal below his, and her cheeks were wider and fuller than his by a longshot; even though their eyes were level, her forehead rose high against his. Even her teeth seemed to diminish his — not only were they noticeably bigger, but they were also straighter and whiter. Jeff was unable to help feeling the crushing weight of her superiority over him, and he bowed his head, unable to keep eye contact with her.

"Eyes on me Jeff," her calm voice said at once, and at once he obeyed. "Good!" she said, and Jeff was happy to see a smile spread across her face. It was like her smile was pouring warm water over his chilled and frozen body...he felt the warmth spread through him, and his fear again lessened.

"Now Jeff," she continued, her eyes gentle again, "I want you to answer me something truthfully. Can you do that Jeff? Can you tell the truth for me?" She brushed his cheek lovingly with a long finger as she spoke to him.

"Y-y-yes," he squeaked simply, keeping her gaze with extreme difficulty. He felt like he was looking into the sun.

"Good," said Sarah again. "Ok: how many times did you come today?"

He paused a moment as his throat and stomach seemed to constrict in tandem, and he felt his cheeks burn with shame. He bowed his head again as he surrendered to her question.

"Three," he said quietly. "Three times."

"That's good Jeff!" Sarah said encouragingly, and she wrapped each of her big hands around his skinny little wrists. The absurd difference in size could not have been more obvious to Jeff, whose mind flickered uncontrollably to the thought that she could easily engulf both of his wrists in one of her hands. He tried to shake the thought away, but he anxiously realized that a part of him didn't want to shake it away. A part of him wanted more. But Sarah was distracting him by giving both of his arms a shake with a slight wiggle of each of her hands. She had barely moved her hands, and yet he felt their force all the way through his arms and up to his shoulders. She could manipulate his body with such ease...

His head had snapped back up to look at Sarah's supportive face as she released him. "That's good!" she said again. "But Jeff, I want to ask you to do one thing." She paused for a few seconds as she continued looking at him. "Tomorrow I want you to collect your cum for me. I don't want any of it to go to waste. Can you do that, Jeff? Can you do that for me?"

Jeff was caught off guard by Sarah's request and stammered about for a few moments before he said "Y-yes, yes, I can do that."

"Excellent!" Sarah said with another warm smile. She shifted on the sofa from her sitting position into a crouch, and Jeff had to backpedal on his hands to keep from falling into the void she had created by moving her body. "But now the unsavory part. The punishment."

"The p-punishment?" He felt himself go numb as he looked up at her. She was serious again.

"Yes Jeff. Your punishment." She was crouched over him, and even though he was still sitting he felt like he was lying flat on his back. Her long wavy mane of blond hair framed her full face, accentuating the bright red of her lipstick. Her expression was deadpan. "I work to keep a spotless house, Jeff. Cleanliness is very important to me. And I can't have you making a mess with yourself when I'm at work — there have to be consequences, right? Otherwise you won't learn."

"C-consequences?" stuttered Jeff in horror. N-no! Please...please Sarah — I-I-I can learn! I can l-learn not to...not to do what I did."

"I know you can learn, Jeff," said Sarah softly down to him. "That's why I have to punish you." She blinked her big eyes slowly and gave him a sympathetic smile. He had no idea what she had in store for him, but he had begun to shake in fear, not so much from what awaited him, but rather from the sheer bizarreness of the situation. Sarah punishing him? He hadn't been "punished" since he was a child! Though his mind lacked the capacity for this self-awareness, he felt terrified of the casualness with which Sarah had weaved this dynamic into existence. He felt scared of his powerlessness in the exchange. And perhaps most of all, he felt scared of how...unwillingly excited he felt.

Sarah pointed to the pile of dried cum with a long manicured finger. From her crouching position she brought her face even closer to Jeff's, until they were only about a foot apart. Her eyes bore into his. "Eat it." Her command was simple and smooth. Jeff looked down at the miserable little mound of whitish-translucent cum on his chest. It certainly did not look very appetizing. He looked up again at Sarah, as if he had not understood the order. She blinked again gently at him as she nodded her head slowly up and down. He looked back to the cum, and then back to her again. She opened her mouth and pointed at it, as she continued to nod at him slowly with wide eyes.

Jeff's head was spinning. Eat his own cum?? The thought disgusted him, and yet he did not take a long time to process Sarah's command. He already knew deep down that it was useless, even ridiculous, to try and argue with her — in fact, the thought of argument had not even crossed his mind. He was more concerned with how gross eating his own cum was going to be. But even though he didn't realize it, somewhere inside him (a place that was gradually spreading to more and more psychic territory each moment), the prospect of following an order from Sarah made him happy and eager to follow through, even if it was something he didn't want to do.

Wordlessly he scooped up his dried cum into his small hand and looked once more to Sarah. Her eyes were wide and her nostrils were flaring in excitement; her mouth was open a bit in anticipation. An overwhelming urge to please her suddenly took control of his mind, and he couldn't wait to eat the dried cum in his hand. He eagerly brought it to his mouth.

Sarah suddenly caught up his arm in her hand, her fingers extending easily all the way around the middle part of his forearm. She was breathing in and out heatedly, and Jeff saw the beautiful red color rising in her face. "You were going to do it," she said down to him, her face still very close to his. She was clearly aroused. "You were really going to eat it, weren't you Jeff?" He was confused and simply nodded, feeling almost blue-ballsed by her. He wanted to show her that he could do what she told him to!

Sarah's face broke into an ecstatic smile, and she laughed merrily. "Awww, haha, I can't believe you were going to do that! I was just playing with you, Jeff!" She extended her tongue a little from her laughing mouth and flicked it speedily in between her top and bottom teeth. "Besides," she said gleefully, "why would I ask you to eat something that belongs to me anyway?" She was still holding his arm, and she guided his forearm up to her face so that his hand that held his cum was right in front of her mouth. She extended her tongue out further, and began slithering it around his hand and wrist. Jeff's eyes almost popped out of his head — her tongue was extended out of her mouth several inches and it moved with such skill and purpose that he could literally feel his mind turning to mush.

Sarah yawned open her mouth and pulled Jeff's fingers, then the top of his palm, and then his whole hand into her mouth. Her plush lips closed in a tight seal around his scrawny wrist, and she sucked on him powerfully. Jeff's eyes rolled into the back of his head as he felt the relentless tug of her mouth combined with the inexplicable gymnastics that her tongue was performing unseen on his hand. It felt to Jeff like his hand was stuck in a large bucket of briskly squirming eels...except it was just Sarah's tongue. How could it be doing all that to his hand that quickly? He felt the sharp edges of her teeth nip and bite delicately into his wrist...and all the while her eyes remained locked on his, staring into his naked depths. It was all too much for Jeff: he squealed out like a little pig as he orgasmed again, only this time his orgasm was dry. There was nothing left in his balls to give.

Sarah smiled through a mouthful of Jeff's hand as she brought an appreciative hand down to his engorged cock, fluttering her fingers across it to show that she realized he had just come again. She continued to slowly and ruthlessly suck on his hand for another minute or so, until finally she pulled it out of her mouth with a smart pop. His cum, of course, was long gone.

"Mmmmm!" she said, smacking her lips at him and smiling. "I definitely prefer it fresher, but cum is cum!" She laughed at his overwhelmed expression and continued to lick and smack her lips. "You know Jeff, I have to say, I like the taste of your skin, but it tastes a little...bland."

"B-bland?" Jeff did not know what to do with this information as he half-lay, half-sat, panting with exhaustion.

"Yeah, bland," Sarah repeated. "Have you eaten anything today Jeff?"

Jeff thought back to Sarah's full fridge. "Uh...no."

Sarah breathed in a bit as she looked at him, concerned. "Well that explains it then. If you don't eat, your body doesn't get all the sodium and electrolytes and other nutrients it needs. It shows, Jeff."

"It—it shows?"

"Yeah," said Sarah simply, sitting up straighter as she reached her arms up behind her head, putting her hair in a ponytail. "I can tell that you've gotten smaller recently."

Jeff felt the truth of her words, and yet something inside him still felt like this reality. "No, no I haven't g-gotten smaller," he said, surprising himself with his bravery. "I kn-now I've gotten a little shorter because of my, uh, my hip. But I'm not...I'm not smaller. I just wasn't that hungry today."

Sarah looked down on him and sighed pityingly. She was going to have to show him.

'Oh my god,' she thought to herself, still high off sticking his whole hand in her mouth and making him cum, 'even after all this he still wants to play big-man.' She felt irritated by his denseness, his obstinance, his refusal to see things for what they were. 'But no matter," she thought as she stood up, rising slowly up before him like an ivory tower, 'this is all part of the package. I'm going to enjoy it.'

Jeff had stood up with her, not knowing why he did. He felt strange when his body stopped rising in front of hers, and he actually stood on his tip-toes without realizing it, trying to reach where his head had the day before. The bottom dropped out of him once again as he took in that Sarah was standing in front of him, looming, noticeably taller. He was actually looking up at her breasts. If he stared straight forward, he saw that he was looking directly into the upper part of her abdomen. Her taut stomach was actually visible through the form-fitting red dress she was wearing. Her stomach. He was looking straight into the top of her stomach. He looked up again and was able to see part of Sarah's face smiling gently down at him — much of her face, though, was obscured by her breasts that jutted their way into his vision from above. He could actually feel the shadow they were casting on him. He bent his head down reflexively, unable to take in the overwhelming height difference. He noticed that his shoulders were only a little bit higher than her vigorous hips. He felt sick.

Sarah full hands and long fingers came into his view as they perched themselves on her hips. She had put her hands on her hips and was looking down silently on Jeff, maintaining her compassionate smile. How long could she stand like this? She waited a few moments more, drinking up the height difference, and then reached down and touched his shoulder lightly with the sharp nail of an index finger. "Come this way Jeff," she said softly, but with authority, indicating with the same finger. She turned and began walking slowly with long strides towards the kitchen, and Jeff followed without thinking, unable to resist the undulation of her hips and the impossible agitation of her huge ass. He couldn't believe it as he followed her, his eyes unable to look away. It looked like her body was churning butter with every stride of her shapely legs. He vaguely realized that she was wearing heels, though they weren't that tall. That detail didn't seem to matter right now. This was Sarah walking in front of him, in a form-fitting red dress (with red short-heeled shoes to match), utterly adult...for god's sakes he even realized now that she had put down a black leather briefcase and leaned it against the sofa. Probably after she came home from work...and found him like this. He was still trailing after her, still wearing her oversized sock, still half-wrapped in her sofa blanket.

His foot slipped on the hardwood floor and he nearly fell over. Sarah turned around. "Crutches, Jeff." Her words were simple and had no play in them — she meant it. He turned back to get them. "Stop." Her words cut into him and he felt the heavy whoosh of her bulk as she strode back past him, backtracking to the sofa. "I don't want you walking at all on that hip, Jeff. I'll get them." She bent down to the floor, where his crutches were splayed unceremoniously, and with one hand she rummaged them together in a quick motion and brought them back up, gripping them easily as she walked back to Jeff. He had obeyed her order and remained dead in his tracks, slumping a bit and attempting vaguely to stand on one foot.

Sarah smiled a bit as she reached him. "You don't have to stand on one foot, Jeff. You'll lose your balance again that way. Here —" and she stretched out her arm down to him, presenting him with his crutches that she held so effortlessly with her hand. Jeff reached out a single arm to mimic her, his small hand opening out as far as it could to receive what she offered.

She chuckled and shook her head as she drew her hand up a bit, bringing the crutches out of his reach. "No Jeff," she said softly, "Not like that. I think you're gonna need two hands." Some kind of burning sensation touched his cheeks and his neck, moving down to his already-contorted stomach. Was it shame he was feeling? Anger that she was showing her superior strength so coolly?

Sarah gave the crutches a little shake with her hand, making them clank and clatter in the still air. "C'mon Jeff, take them! I'm getting hungry for dinner!" He moved quickly, without thinking, and did as she asked, reaching up both of his hands and receiving the crutches. He fumbled with them for a moment, nearly dropping one on the floor, and managed to finally extricate them from her patient hand after a few seconds of bumbling. They seemed heavier than he remembered, more ungainly, and he noticed how small his hands looked on their smooth metal compared to Sarah's — he even saw the rapidly dissipating heat imprint from her hand all around where his hands were...it was too much. But he put his head down and steadied himself on the crutches, because Sarah was hungry and he didn't want to keep her waiting.

"On we go, little guy," she said, winking at him, and led him into the kitchen. He was too emotionally exhausted and overwhelmed to even acknowledge her language directed at him, but he was indistinctly aware that it was planting seeds deep inside his mind. He was overwhelmed by his arousal, and could feel himself beginning to fall deeper and deeper into her sexual fold. But every playful prod from her, every piece of evidence of the superiority of her body over his, made him more afraid, more uncertain, and...more angry.

12