The Training of Jeff Stintum Ch. 19

Story Info
Tall Woman, Small Man, Femdom, Size Comparison, Slow Shrink.
6.4k words
4.79
6.6k
2
0

Part 19 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 19: Sarah's Nighttime Rituals

The two of them made for an interesting pair as they walked toward Sarah's bedroom: Jeff leading the way on his crutches, with Sarah following behind slowly and gracefully in his tiny wake, making sure to take small steps so as not to overtake him. To an outside observer, it looked like a young, bodacious, and unusually tall mother was about to put her short, scrawny, underdeveloped 12-year-old, who had just sprained his ankle in soccer practice, to bed.

Jeff was limping along confused, totally at a loss for what to think about Sarah's recent outburst of unexplained emotion. He tried for a few seconds to make sense of it all, but he was not in the habit of exercising his analytical skills for much longer than that — it exhausted him. Besides, the longer he dwelt on Sarah's strange words and behavior, the more he felt like he had absolutely no idea what was going on inside her head. Jeff didn't enjoy the prospect of such ignorance, and so he did what he was unconsciously used to doing: he created a narrative for himself, and believed it. Sarah had probably been crying from happiness because the two of them were finally together. Girls were weird, after all, and sometimes when they were happy they cried, and sometimes when they were sad they laughed. If anyone knew the strangeness of the female mind, it was Jeff.

'I've got some experience with this kind of stuff,' he reminded himself as he limped along. It was easy to get lost in the nonsensical emotional labyrinths of a woman's brain. As a practical man, he reminded himself that the important point was simple: Sarah had given him yet another insane blowjob, she had cried as she said that she cared about him, and he was going to bed with her right now.

'Pretty simple,' he said, smiling to himself.

Slightly behind him and fourteen inches above him, Sarah's mind was also busy. Her emotion had caught her by surprise, and she had briefly considered hiding it completely — she could have faked a sneeze; she could have covered her face and walked into the kitchen until it passed; she could have pulled her sweatshirt up over her head and decided that it was time for them to play a game of peekaboo. She could have done anything she wanted, and Jeff would have just gone along with it. Her power was nearly absolute over him...that much she knew.

And that was precisely why the emotion had come, she realized. She knew the direction that he was headed, that they were both headed, and he didn't. She knew what awaited him, and he didn't. And crucially, she already knew that he would not be able to resist, that he would ignore himself, fight himself, hate himself, and ultimately despair...and she knew that his despair would turn him on (and her on as well) more than anything else possibly could. His world would crumble and disappear; his ego, his sense of self, his personality, would all dissolve. He would be nothing but raw material for her to mold and play with as she chose.

They had made it to the bedroom, and Jeff made straight for the bed, apparently eager to lie down with her. Without saying a word, Sarah put her hands on his shoulders and lightly but firmly guided him to the right instead, toward the bathroom. On the way, she reached an arm up and took off her oversized sweatshirt in a flourish, tossing it on the bed. She was only wearing a black sports bra underneath.

'God,' she thought, as his body obeyed her gentle command, 'his humerus heads are like walnuts.' She massaged into his upper shoulders as Jeff stumbled a bit under her pressure. She wasn't going to let him fall...it was truly incredible — her hands swallowed up his shoulders completely.

As she gently led him into the bathroom, she flipped the light on with her finger. The soft orange light looked good on Jeff's skin, she thought; it made him look less pale, less sickly. Her mind suddenly flashed back to when they were younger, when Jeff was youthful and lithe and muscular and vigorous, full of confidence and adventure, a force of light, especially to someone so much younger like her. And he had just...he had become this.

They stood silently in front of the bathroom mirror. Sarah bent down and took both of Jeff's crutches in her right hand and leaned them up against the sink. Then she stood back up to her full height and put both of her hands back on Jeff's shoulders, staring silently at their reflection. It was...sad. His head just came up to the top of her breasts, and his face was even with her nipples. Her shoulders had to be at least two or three times wider than his, and her hips...well, it was an absurd comparison to say the least. As she looked at how her tremendous curves extended far out on either side of him, Sarah could hardly believe it — how could a woman her age so completely dwarf a man Jeff's age? It just didn't seem natural. She looked over his bony form, and how much it contrasted with her own...she was sure her thigh was at least as thick as his waist...were her upper arms as big as his thighs? Her hands and fingers somehow looked even bigger when they were resting on his shriveled shoulders...She was so sad for him...for his parents, for anyone who had seen him degenerate like this.

She felt a slight movement below and glanced down. For some reason Jeff was squirming a little in her grasp. Still without speaking, she ever so slightly tightened her grip around his shoulders, forcing him to remain still. He seemed to get the message and stopped moving. She was thinking, musing...and she wanted them to be standing in front of this mirror the whole time. As she spent time with her thoughts, she wanted Jeff to really internalize what their bodies looked like next to each other. It was a kind of...multitasking.

To think that they had reconnected when they did, after she had grown into herself and realized all that she wanted...it was all a bit crazy. She calmly allowed herself to feel sad and sorry for the small man in front of her, the Jeff Stintum who was her neighbor. Her sadness for what he had become was one reason why she had let herself go for a bit a few minutes before. She knew that she had to let her sad emotions to pass through if she was going to get to...the other stuff.

It felt strange to Sarah, balancing her sadness with this other, fiercer, more vigorous emotion that was growing stronger by the day. She would never have thought of it before she saw him for the first time as an adult in that waiting room, but it had not taken her very long to realize that he was the perfect sub for her. He was short...so short, and likely to get shorter after this surgery; he was tiny in a way that she could hardly dare to believe. He was older than her, which inevitably added to the prospects for his humiliation. But, most importantly, he was...an idiot. And not even just that: he was a willfully clueless idiot who was so far deep into the fantasies of his own ego that he was incapable of seeing reality. He was ideal: the perfect mind and body to subdue, subjugate, shame, and smash.

Sarah reached down over Jeff and fetched her toothbrush, wetting it and applying a gob of toothpaste. As she started to brush her teeth, she helpfully reached down and got Jeff's toothbrush as well, wetting it and giving it to him. He reached for the toothpaste, which she had put down a little up the sink, close to the mirror. As she brushed her teeth calmly above him, she watched him stand on his tip-toes for a few moments, reaching out fruitlessly, until she bent down again and moved the toothpaste within his reach with a little flick of her finger. A few moments later they were both silently brushing their teeth, still staring at their reflection in the mirror.

Sarah wanted this. She wanted it with a cool, steady passion, which burned like a patient and searing blue flame. And already, beyond her most ambitious predictions, she was almost there. But she had to be careful. She needed to make sure that she gave him every opportunity to walk away. It wasn't fair to simply entrance and enthrall him — that was too easy. It was like playing chess with a child. She reached down over him and spat into the sink. From Jeff's perspective, he had felt a shadow descend and saw a great gob of white go past his face and into the sink. But for the mirror, he would not have been able to see Sarah over him without looking straight up.

Sarah leaned back up, smiling through her brushing as she took her left hand and massaged it once again into Jeff's shoulder. Her hand easily spanned the entire left half of his back. She was going to break him down completely and empty out everything that was inside of him. To do this, she had to make him a prisoner of his own mind. It would be too easy to physically force him. That method had its charms, and she looked forward to truly exerting her full physical power over him. But that was not how she was going to ensnare him, to enslave him.

Only after she had him completely would she exert her full power over him...to show him how right he had been to surrender himself. She smiled through her toothbrush at Jeff's little gob of toothpaste that he had just managed to spit into he sink...god, everything he did was tiny. She looked back up and straight at her own face in the mirror; she could see herself clearly. She knew what she was: she got off on controlling others, and delighted in the rich variety of ways she could exert this control. She got horny from watching their internal struggles play out on their faces. But she also knew that what really got her going was the despair...the hopelessness in their eyes as they realized that they wanted her to control them.

She bent over Jeff again, spitting into the sink a final time. Her arm appeared at his right side as she ran the faucet, washing off her toothbrush. Jeff saw her forearm next to his...the comparison made him feel queasy with humiliation and arousal. Even though he had alighted on a confident fantasy in his mind a few minutes before, their time in front of the mirror had confused his brain again...why did Sarah just want them to stand there silently? And yet he had been too timid to speak...the longer they stood there, the more tiny and insignificant Jeff began to feel. His cock had raised itself up in response, but Jeff ignored it, just like he tried to ignore Sarah's antics with the toothpaste. Had she meant to put it out of his reach? He didn't know. He was just trying to get through brushing his teeth so they could go to bed together.

Sarah reached her arm past Jeff to put her toothbrush away. Her arm had to be three times bigger than his...at least. As she filled up her water glass and brought it up to her lips, she purposefully brushed his body with her arm as she drew it back up. She saw how he shivered in arousal against his will; she even saw the goosebumps develop on his skin. She drank from the glass as she looked down at him, her eyes focused on the top of his small head, far below her. She had never had a submissive respond to her quite the way that Jeff had. Of course, they were all entranced by her body and how big and tall she was, but she had never encountered someone who was so hopelessly turned on by her size as Jeff.

She lowered her arm and offered Jeff a drink from the glass, holding it in front of his face and shaking it a bit in suggestion. Jeff reached out with one hand to take it. Sarah reached down and took his other hand in hers, encouraging him to grasp the glass with both hands. He did, and tipped the glass to drink as Sarah watched him from behind in the mirror, pleased with the image. The best part about the whole thing was that she could tell that Jeff was turned on by their size difference. Most other people were just aroused by her curves, her muscles, her huge butt, her boobs, etc...but Jeff...well, Jeff was turned on by all that, but Sarah could tell that his arousal, his lust, went a step further. He was turned on because she was bigger than him, more than him, beyond him. It had never been more obvious to her than now, as she watched him struggle with the water glass as his eyes moved helplessly over the reflection of her huge thighs behind him, willing his cock to rise up even more.

She gave his shoulders a squeeze and reached down, taking the water glass out of his hands with a couple of her fingers. She put it down on the counter out of his reach and then unscrewed the container of her night cream, dabbing in a few fingers and then reaching back up to her face, closing her eyes as she massaged the moisturizing cream into her skin. How Jeff had grown up into such a clueless, hopeless adult, Sarah didn't really know...but she was pretty sure that somewhere along the way, he had gotten his ego stuck in some kind of self-perpetuating quagmire. He had been really cute as a teenager — that was probably part of it. And he had been quite the energetic drummer...that was probably it too. He had peaked too soon. He had gotten attention as a younger man without having to try, and he had failed to realize, as he grew up, that things in life didn't just fall in your lap once you became an adult. You had to work for stuff, had to set goals, had to have grit and determination. Sarah had known this for a while, and she knew Jeff had never learned it. Her eyes still closed, she felt him move a little beneath her, so she gently moved her body up to the sink, pinning him against it. He was going to watch her nighttime ritual...as she thought about their dynamic, the presence of his little body beneath her really brought home the reality of the situation. It helped her think clearly.

It was ok for her to feel two ways at once, she assured herself as she worked the cool white cream into her face. She could be sad over what Jeff had become, over the loss of a potential positive male force in the world. But she could also be excited for this opportunity — never in her life had she been so aroused by the prospect of a sexual dynamic with someone. The fact that she had been his younger neighbor who had once looked up to him just made their current dynamic that much sweeter. She opened her eyes and looked down into the mirror. She had Jeff's little body pinned to the sink, and she smiled at the reflection of his blank little face, sandwiched between her tremendous tits.

'Yessss,' she breathed to herself as she exhaled sweetly into the air, staring down at his tiny face, 'he's perfect.' She was going to take him, body and mind. And make him hers. She bent down softly, reached under his shoulders, and lifted him up off the floor, twisting him around in midair. His skinny little legs kicked the air in protest, but Sarah wasn't the least bit bothered, and gently forced his head onto her left shoulder with her right hand. She cradled his butt with her other hand, delighting in how she was able to almost completely cover both of his cheeks with a single hand. She was holding him like a baby as she walked out of the bathroom, switching off the light as they went out. Jeff had struggled a bit in her grasp, but within a few seconds she was happy to feel his body go limp in her arms. She smiled to herself; it hadn't taken him very long to submit that time.

Sarah walked up to her bed with Jeff cradled in her arms. In a humorous, exaggerated way, she took him from her bosom and held his body out, facing upward. She was cradling him, with one hand supporting his butt, and another on his upper back. She smiled down at him, feeling the warmth surge through him as she saw his confused conflicted face. Just like she had held him, she was putting him to bed like a baby. Again, Jeff tried to kick out in protest, but Sarah easily placed him on the bed and held his legs at bay with a single outspanned hand.

Once he had been still for a few moments, Sarah stood back and took off her black sports bra. Jeff's eyes goggled in disbelief as he saw her massive tits jump out of the bra and spring gently up and down in the air. Sarah smiled and leaned forward, letting Jeff enjoy their close proximity. She saw him literally start to drool as he reached a shaking hand up to touch them; she stood back up, her eyebrow cocked playfully, wagging her finger at him. She reached down and peeled off her white yoga pants...she had no underwear on, so she was completely naked now. She turned around, seeing the reflection of Jeff's open-mouthed reaction in her bedroom mirror, and tossed her pants and sweatshirt into a hamper in the corner. Her massive ass wrenched upward to the left, and then the right, back and forth, with each step she took. Even the slightest movement sent gentle undulations through the aggressive curves of her hips. Before she turned back around to slide into bed next to Jeff, she had bent down with her back to him in the mirror and bounced her ass up and down, left, right, left, playfully.

'Just a last little taste," she thought as she peeked around her shoulder, looking at him sultrily. As she got into bed, Jeff again felt the enormous indent her body made on her mattress, and once more, he felt himself sliding into it until his body rolled softly into hers, eliciting a giggle from Sarah.

"Ooooo, hello little man," she said softly. "Eager to spoon, are we?"

Jeff nodded his head, getting his bearings against Sarah's flesh. He was surrounded by her, and felt her long fingers start to tickle up his back. His cock was painfully erect, but he was hardly thinking about that right now. He just wanted to get lost in her flesh...he wanted to bury himself in her. Almost blindly, he reached out his arms to feel her.

He felt her hand close over both of his wrists, holding both of his arms steady.

"Not yet," she cooed down at him. "Not yet Jeff. There's just one more thing we need to do tonight."

"W-what's that?" he asked. He hadn't meant to sound so out-of-breath, but being forced to watch Sarah's nighttime rituals had teased him to the point of agony.

Sarah took his chin in her hand and gently, purposefully, directed his face up to hers. She looked into his eyes for a few moments, studying them intently. A slight smile grew on her face...she knew what was coming. He didn't.

Her eyes suddenly switched to his cock. As Jeff was leaning into her body, it was resting on her upper thigh. She looked back on him, still smiling.

"Wow, Jeff," she said, a slight girlishness in her voice coming through, "that really is a heck of a cock you got there."

"Well..." said Jeff, the heat coursing through his body as he positively shivered in pride, "I've — I've been told as much."

"But not by someone like me, huh?" asked Sarah, sticking out her tongue at him. Jeff couldn't stifle a gasp. Sarah kept going. "Not by someone who could —" and with sudden swiftness she arched her neck down, shifting her body as she brought her head down to his crotch with an open mouth, impaling her face with his hard cock as she took it all in her throat, her lips mashing against his soft stomach...and just as suddenly she was off him again, releasing him as her head rose above him again, leaving his dick glistening to the hilt.

"—do that to it, huh?" Sarah finished her sentence. Jeff had nearly come again, but Sarah was encouraged to see him already developing some discipline around her. Or maybe it was because there wasn't much left in the tank — she didn't really know.

"N-no," stuttered Jeff in a small voice, totally overwhelmed by her aggression. "Y-you're the first one to be able to do that to me."

Sarah stuck out her chest, her tits bobbing regally. "I'm proud of myself Jeff," she said. "But you remember what I said? About needing a challenge?"

"Yeah..." Jeff said, his subconscious not appreciating where this was going.

"Welllll," said Sarah, drawing out her syllables deliciously, "even though that's an impressive cock you got there..." and Jeff looked up to see her eyes twinkling down darkly at him, "it's not really much of a challenge for me anymore, is it?"

12