The Training of Jeff Stintum Ch. 26

Story Info
Tall Woman, Small Man, Femdom, Size Comparison, Slow Shrink.
4.6k words
4.41
4.4k
1
0

Part 26 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 26: Ready for Round Two

Sarah closed her eyes for a moment at Jeff's abrupt question. He backed up a step from her massive body so he could see past her protruding breasts and up into her face, gauging her reaction. He was totally exposed now — by blurting out such a question, and by failing to hide the desperate longing in his voice, he had effectively outed himself. There could be no question now, in the minds of both his parents and Sarah, that he was head-over-heels for her...and more. He could feel his little heart beating blood through his skinny limbs as he strained to look way up into Sarah's face. It was so far away that he had to really try and focus his eyesight to get a clear impression of her reaction. And her eyes were closed...she kept them closed for several moments. Was she upset? Angry? Irritated? What?? Jeff's parents just stood there passively, having no idea what kind of dynamic was going on in front of them. They knew enough, however, to know that something was going on — and...without even realizing it, they waited for Sarah's reaction to dictate their own.

Sarah opened her eyes and looked straight down at Jeff. His blood warmed in his body...she wasn't angry, or irritated. She was exhilarated — the slow sea green of her eyes regarded him playfully, but with a thrilled intensity that intimidated him and made him innumerable promises of training to come. As they locked eyes, Jeff knew what her stare meant: if he was going back to live with her, she was going to train him more. She was going to do more lewd things to him...she was going to put the sound back in his cock to make it grow bigger...she was going to make him watch her have sex with other people...she was going to make him go back into the cage...she was going to make him cum in new ways, ways that he had never imagined...she was going to treat him like an animal — to teach him how to worship her...to train him how to become the exact pet she wanted.

Jeff knew all this as he looked way up into her calmly burning eyes. All the strangeness of the past week, and of the questions still swirling about in his head about his surgery, coalesced in his brain when he was looking at her. Nothing else mattered: he just wanted to be back with her. He didn't care if that meant sitting in a cage all day in her house, alone. He longed desperately for the sound of her coming in the door from work — he could almost feel his knuckles whitening as he sat up excitedly and gripped the cage bars when he heard her jingling keys. He didn't care that she had broken him. She had hallowed him out into a husk of a human that only she could fill.

And looking down on him like this, with his parents awkwardly cowering off to the side, she knew his thoughts. She had him. Her plan was working seamlessly. She felt a powerful twinge in her pussy as it started leaking cum. She flared her nostrils as she continued bearing down on him with her steady eyes, feeling the slow burn of her orgasm creeping through the tendrils of her nerves. Was her cum bleeding through her jean shorts? Would the Stintums notice? As Sarah continued to hold Jeff in her eyes, she hoped that they did. She felt herself gush a bit — that would definitely bleed through. She hoped that his parents heard the faint sounds of her squelching pussy as it came again and again; she hoped they saw the dark stain of her cum widening in her crotch. In that moment, Sarah felt more aggressive, and more in control, than she ever had in her life before. She had Jeff right where she wanted him: begging for more of what he could only begin to imagine. She sighed, doing little to disguise her pleasure as she breathed out.

"Well, Jeff," she said smoothly, appreciating how rich and textured her voice sounded in the deathly quiet living room, "that depends. Are you going to follow my rules?"

"Yes!" said Jeff energetically as he looked up, pleading, into her eyes. It was like his parents weren't even there — he wasn't bothering to hide anything anymore.

"Oh you are?" asked Sarah in the same smooth voice. She arched her back gracefully and bent down at the waist, so that her body formed a voluptuous 90-degree angle as she brought her face down close to Jeff's. He had to take another step back, so imposing was her descent. Her huge face was now just a foot away from his, still taller. "Because there are going to be more rules this time around."

"M-more?" squeaked Jeff.

Sarah nodded her head at him, blinking slowly. "MmmHmm...more. And these rules...well...Jeff, I just don't know that you'll be able to keep up with all of them."

"I will!" said Jeff strenuously as he tightened his hands around the crutch handles. Without even noticing it, he was straining his body and standing on his tiptoes. Sarah blinked slowly down at him again as she laughed softly, sending her sweet breath cascading over his face and through his nostrils.

"I don't knowwww," she said, playfully cocking her head at him as her luscious voice soaked the air between them like syrup. "These new rules are very strict. No one else has ever been able to follow them before...before they gave out."

"I don't care!" said Jeff defiantly, surprising himself with his energy and resolve. He hadn't spoken like this...with such conviction...in weeks, months, maybe ever. "I just want to try! I want it!"

Sarah regarded him silently for another moment, and then her face broke into such a pleasant and gorgeous smile that Jeff had to blink tears away from his eyes. It was happening...it was really happening! She was going to let him come back and live with her! She was going to take him back!

Sarah straightened herself back up to her full height, and in the place of her face Jeff again regarded the middle of her taut stomach, her muscles showing gently through her tight white top. He noticed that he didn't have to look down at all to view her huge creamy thighs, which met her massive elegant hips right about at his shoulders' height. A dark stain was visible on the crotch of her tight jeans shorts, and Jeff knew that it was because she had cum several times while looking down at him. Far above, he saw her scrunch her nose at him and give him a wink as she turned to his parents.

"Well!" she said happily to his parents, clapping her huge hands together so that they jumped. "It sounds like Jeff's ready for round two of treatment at my place!"

"Y-yes, it...uh, it seems so," said his mother uneasily. She was looking at Jeff, straining to try and understand what all that had been about, and then she looked back up at Sarah. She blinked blankly, still not able to process her size, her confidence...her entire person.

"Excellent, that's settled then," chirped Sarah as her long thick fingers played with each other in intricate patterns. "Jeff, why don't you go upstairs and pack your things, and we'll be on our way!"

"I, uh..." stammered his mother, alarmed by how fast everything was moving, "I—I can go with you, Jeff...I c-can help you, uh, you know...pack everything. Make sure that you...you get up the, uh, stairs ok."

"No Mrs. Stintum," said Sarah kindly as she shook her head, "one of the cornerstones to recovery is learning how to do things for yourself again." She smiled over at Jeff, who was already making his way to the stairs. "He might take longer than someone else, but he's got to go at his own pace, you know? To take it one bit at a time, as he learns what he can do and what's pushing it too much. Right, Jeff?"

"Right," he said as he carefully and slowly began climbing the stairs, using both feet to ascend deliberately, one stair at a time. He didn't care that Sarah was messing with everyone now; he didn't care that she was delighting in the irony that his parents couldn't even begin to understand. He was just focused on getting his things packed as soon as possible.

Jeff's parents found themselves alone with Sarah. The last minute of interaction between their son and this behemoth of a woman had confused them into a jarring state of unease. They didn't know what was happening, but the way that Sarah's curves seemed were straining her clothes...the way that Jeff seemed like a desperate young around her...the pleading look in his eyes...and the way that Sarah was smiling down confidently at them now...it all told them that whatever was going on, it was sexual. Jeff's mother suddenly noticed the wet spot of Sarah's cum that had bled through the crotch of her jeans, and she experienced a deeply disconcerting mixture of fear for her son and arousal. With helpless disgust, she noticed her own pussy starting to lubricate itself; she couldn't look away from Sarah's crotch, and as she looked, the stain grew.

Both of Jeff's parents were urgently hoping that Sarah would speak, that she would start saying words that would clear up everything for them and reassure them that something horribly bizarre wasn't going on. But Sarah said nothing. She simply looked down on Mr. and Mrs. Stintum with a kind of knowing, furtive stare that did nothing to set them at ease.

"Uh, d-do you...uh, do...do you think it's, uh...it's best that he...that he go back with you, Sarah?" stuttered his mom.

"Oh I think so," said Sarah airily, with a smile and a casual wave of her hand. "I think it's a good sign that Jeff wants to go back to an environment where he can expect a...disciplined recovery."

His parents were silent for a few moments, and they looked at each other fearfully. They could barely recognize each other — neither of them had any idea what to do.

Jeff's father looked slightly downward at Sarah's lower half; he could not bring himself to look up into her face, but he and his wife couldn't just keep looking at each other like that. Their mutual confusion and worry was much too obvious otherwise. His eyes averted slightly downward and fell on Sarah's luscious hips, which were even more exaggerated since she was standing with one hip cocked to the side. Carl Stintum felt his heart start to race behind his breastplate, and the pressure of his pulse felt alarmingly hollow in his veins. He had not felt like this since...well, since...he couldn't remember when. Since he was a teenager...even before he met Jen. He had always found curves on a woman attractive, and of course it was always impressive to stand next to a particularly tall woman...what man didn't feel like this, after all? But this! To see such..such juicy curves on a woman who stood so tall that the top of his head didn't even come up to her chin...so tall that if he had lifted his eyes up a little more he would be staring straight forward into the top of her breasts. And such breasts she had! And her hips...and...and her ass...!! Jeff's dad generally took pride in being the easygoing and collected male presence in the room, so it was coming as quite a shock to him that he was being reduced to such a state now.

What really did him in was the fact that this woman was Sarah Helleger. If he had seen a body like this out in the world, he would have done a double-take, shaken his head in impressed disbelief, and continued about his day. But it was Sarah! The cute little tomboy from next door, who always tagged around with Jeff when she was little and he was a teenager. She had grown into a woman...but it was past that. She had grown into something so much more. And by the way that she was silently looking down on him and his wife, she knew exactly what was going on. Not only did she have the body, she had the smarts, the attitude, and the wit to brandish it fearlessly. Never in his life had Carl Stintum ever encountered such an overwhelming and intimidating female presence.

Next to him, and a few inches below him, Jen Stintum was herself laboring to make sense of this weird and unexpectedly erotic circumstance. She was still fixated on the stain in the crotch of Sarah's tight jean shorts that was growing before her eyes. At first she had worried that there was something wrong and that Sarah was urinating on herself, but she quickly realized that the stain was the direct result of Sarah's own intense arousal at the situation. This realization made Jen Stintum deeply uneasy, but it also made her start to feel the erotic pull of Sarah's presence in her own pussy, which was lubricating itself totally outside of her control. Jeff's mother had no precedent for this kind of reaction to any other human, let alone to Sarah Helleger. The way that she was standing there, with her hip cocked to the side, as she silently looked down at the two of them with that slight smile on her face...it frightened Jen, but it also put her in awe of the way that Sarah was effortlessly dictating everything. Her huge body was imposing enough, but the easy, catlike way that she moved it, combined with her unnerving poise and confidence, reduced Jeff's mother to a silent, gaping, bewildered spectator. She couldn't even begin to process the interaction that had just taken place between Sarah and her son, but she knew without any doubt in her mind that Sarah held the power in the exchange...or relationship...or whatever it was.

Jen Stintum came to, realizing that she had been staring at Sarah's crotch for far too long. She craned her head to look up. Sarah met her eyes and didn't seem to react at all — she just held the stare, her green eyes bearing down, every aspect of her oversexed, feminine physique dwarfing the other woman. Jeff's mother was able to hold the stare for a couple of charged seconds, and she suddenly felt a resurgence of a desperate protective urge: she wanted to take Jeff in her arms, to squeeze him, to...to keep him safe from...from whatever Sarah had become, to whatever she was bringing him back to. She suddenly had an image flash through her head of a pornographic pop-up that she had seen unwillingly years back, of a tall dark-haired lady in platform heels and tight leather fastening a short, skinny nude man to a plywood board and whipping him. She had fumbled to exit out of the pop-up as fast as she could, but the disturbing image had been seared into her mind. And now...it was almost too horrible to think about, but the way that Sarah was talking to Jeff, and the way that she was just standing there looking at them, made her blood run cold. It was like she was taunting them as she took their son away...she was daring them to do something about it...she was showing them that they had no power, no choice in the matter, and that if she wished, Sarah could dominate them too without even lifting a finger. Unconsciously, she sidled up to her husband and put her arm through his.

"S-sarah...," Carl Stintum said uneasily.

"Yes?" she asked pleasantly, blinking down at him kindly. Jen Stintum all of a sudden felt the normalcy of Sarah's response...had she just been imagining all that stuff before? She glanced down again quickly...no...the dark stain in her crotch was there alright.

"Are you...are you and Jeff...um..." Mr. Stintum couldn't quite get the question out.

"Are we what, Mr. Stintum?" Sarah asked in that same pleasant, casual voice. Jeff's mother was starting to wonder if she and her husband were just wildly misreading the situation. Sarah sounded so normal, so amiable, like she had been a few moments before.

"Uhh...that is to say...I mean..." bumbled Jeff's dad. And then he seemed to gather himself and take a deep breath. "Are you and Jeff...a couple?"

Sarah blinked a couple of times blankly and didn't react for a moment, as if the question had been completely unexpected.

"A...couple, Mr. Stintum?" she asked, looking puzzled as she peered down at the cowering couple. But a moment later a wave of recognition passed over her face and she smiled and laughed as she stood back up all the way.

"Oh!" she laughed, as ripples of amusement gently oscillated her breasts, hips, and ass, "you mean...you mean are we dating!?" She seemed to find the question quite funny.

"Well, I just...I don't, uh...I don't know," said Carl Stintum pathetically, opening out his hands up to Sarah, as if he was apologizing for not being able to explain himself. Still shaking with gentle laughter, Sarah reached down and put her hand on Carl's shoulder. He stood stock still at her touch — his wife felt his whole body go stiff as soon as she touched him. Her huge hand draped itself fully over his shoulder, and her fingers extended well down his back, even as she engulfed the ball of his shoulder in her large palm. She bent down to look at him, still giggling. His wife tightened her hold on his arm.

"No, we're not dating," chuckled Sarah, squeezing his shoulder a little. "What gave you that idea?"

"I don't...I don't know," stammered Jeff's father, "I guess...uh, it just...it just seemed kind of like...uh...oh god, I don't know!" His last words were a desperate plea for Sarah to help him, and she kindly obliged, squeezing his shoulder once more before her hand fell away and she stood back up completely.

"I just care about Jeff, that's all," she said genially. "I want him to get better, you know? And it's not only that I want him to heal well from this surgery..." She paused for a moment as she looked up at the stairs, as if to ensure that Jeff wasn't coming back down or listening at the stairhead. She turned back to the couple and took a step in their direction as she lowered her voice earnestly.

"It's also that...well, I hope you both don't mind me saying, but I suspect that you two have been feeling the same way for some time. Seeing Jeff for the first time in years a few weeks ago was wonderful, but after the initial joy of the exchange wore off, I could tell that he wasn't doing well."

"Yes," said Mrs. Stintum, nodding up at Sarah, "he hasn't been doing well for years. I think he's lost."

Sarah blinked slowly as she nodded her head in tandem. "For one thing," she said, in the same low voice, "he clearly hasn't been eating well or taking care of himself. I mean, I know that you two aren't the biggest people in the world, but...when I saw him I just couldn't believe how skinny he was."

"It's so sad," agreed Mrs. Stintum, with tears pooling in her eyes. "I don't know what to do!"

"But it's not just the physical...deterioration I noticed," continued Sarah. "It's...just the aimlessness, the...lack of any real goals or...or ambitions...that really struck me. I couldn't believe this was Jeff, you know? He was always so full of life when we were kids, but...but the light has just kind of seemed to have gone out, you know?"

"We feel the same way, Sarah," said Mr. Stintum, looking up at her seriously. All their previous thoughts and unease had totally evaporated within a matter of seconds; Sarah had utterly changed the course of the conversation. "Do you think he's depressed?"

"It's very possible," said Sarah, "and, you know, as someone who's familiar with the warning signs, I've definitely been on the lookout for anything concerning while he's been at my place, and I'll continue doing that, for sure. But you know what? The thing I think Jeff really needs, you know, to give himself purpose and direction in life, is discipline."

"That's what we've been trying to tell him for years, Sarah," said Jen. "But he hasn't listened to us. He's just gotten worse and worse!"

"Do you...do you think it's our fault, Sarah?" asked Carl. "Do you think we've been enabling him?"

"I wouldn't be so hard on yourselves, you guys," said Sarah gently. "Especially as his parents, it's hard to know how to act when your son is...is going through a tough time. But I do think that Jeff has probably become complacent here at your home. And what can you all do, right? It's kind of like you're stuck between a rock and a hard place...you don't want to throw him out, but you also don't want him to get dependent on you."

"Exactly!" said Jen. "We've felt pretty stuck for a while now."

12