The Training of Jeff Stintum Ch. 32

Story Info
Tall Woman, Small Man, Femdom, Size Comparison, Humiliation.
5.2k words
4.24
6.3k
1

Part 32 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 32: Foreplay

Sarah slowly opened her front door. Officer Hanson's mouth dropped open.

"Oh...my god," he said, completely dumbfounded. He had been smugly confidant when he rang the doorbell, but just seeing Sarah standing before him like this was enough to make him almost tremble with arousal. He had never seen Sarah actually standing up before, since their only interaction had been with him standing and her sitting in her driver's seat. Now, however, the police officer was able to see how huge Sarah truly was. She loomed up high above him in a thin white night robe that went down in graceful, gossamer flows to her knees. Her robe left little to the imagination, and the officer could see the erect points of her nipples sticking out from her massive breasts.

"Heeyyy there, officer," purred Sarah sexily, standing up to her full height as she brought her hands up to cup her breasts. Hanson couldn't believe this woman's figure...it was almost unreal. On top of her huge breasts, her entire figure was just a knockout combination of one bombshell feature after the other. He couldn't help it as his eyes scanned up and down her colossal body, as if he were searching for some kind of answer as to how this could all be possible, how some woman could actually have a body like this. Her legs were long and womanly, with impressive thickness around her calves and up through her enormous thighs...her wide hips seemed to stretch her black skimpy panties almost to their breaking point. Besides her see-through white night robe, this lingerie was the only clothing that Sarah had on.

Up and up Hanson continued to look, past her solid stomach, where he could see some definite muscle tone underneath her robust flesh, and past her nipples, which were even with his chin. At 6'1, Hanson was not accustomed to looking up at most people, especially women. But for Sarah, he had to crane his head up to even have a chance of looking her in the eye. his eyes were even with the top of her breasts, and his head barely reached the wide expanse of her solid shoulders. Her long white neck was craned down at him, and she had a sultry smile on her face as her sea green eyes sparkled in the mellow porch light. Hanson averted his eyes down from hers almost as soon as they had locked together...she was just so stunningly gorgeous that he could hardly bear to hold eye contact. His eyes shot down to her feet, and he saw that she had tall, sexy black heels on, which showed off the impressive flex of her big calves. He was suddenly aware of low, soft, and flickering lights behind Sarah's massive form, and a sweet-smelling, musky wave of sandalwood hit his nostrils.

"Well, aren't you happy to see me?" Sarah giggled, reaching her hand up to scratch her chin. Her blood-red lipstick matched her fingernail polish, and in that moment Hanson remembered how she had scratched the head of that...that small guy with her sharp talons. He straightened himself up.

"Oh...y-yes...yes of course I am!" he said earnestly, feeling like his voice sounded meager next to her deep, rich tones. "I just had to...uh...you know, catch my breath there for a minute." He smiled and shook his head. "Man oh man, you are...you are absolutely breathtaking! You know that, right?"

"Oh you're too sweet!" laughed Sarah. "And...oh look at that! You brought me flowers!"

"You can't go to a lady's house without bringing her flowers!" said Hanson, confidently reaching up to hand Sarah the bouquet of roses he had been holding. Sarah bent down and graciously accepted them, sticking her nose in them and inhaling sweetly with closed eyes.

"Mmmm, they smell lovely," she breathed, blinking down at him slowly.

"Gotta know where to get the best kind," said Hanson, cocking his head confidently to the side. "There's a real nice store down on Abernathy Road that...sells...uh..." He trailed off, because Sarah had yawned her mouth open and slowly engulfed one of the big roses in her mouth. This was not an easy task, since the roses were so big, but Sarah managed to do it, with her eyes locked down on him the whole time. It was a show of sexual power, and of how horny she was feeling. Hanson, whose dick was already pretty hard just from looking at Sarah, hardened further at her blatant sexual display.

"Aaaaaa....ahahaha!" laughed Sarah, opening her mouth again as she came up off the rose. "That turn you on, officer? I've been practicing, you know. I got a good look at that heat you were packing in your pants earlier today, and I'd hate to disappoint you tonight." She looked down at Hanson's crotch, and saw his thick cock straining through his pants. She licked her lips and purred again. Hanson could hardly believe this girl...god she looked horny.

"How big is it, officer?" asked Sarah as she continued to stare at his crotch.

"Over ten and a half inches, baby," said Hanson proudly.

"Oh my," said Sarah, arching her eyebrows. "That's quite impressive, sir. Anyone ever deepthroated you before?"

"Haha, you kiddin'?" chuckled Hanson. "I've had some girls get about halfway down, but no, never actually deepthroating it...I'm pretty thick too, you know."

"Mmmm I like thick," said Sarah deliciously, putting her free hand on her hip as she rolled it lusciously forward. Hanson's eyes got wider — Jesus this girl was curvy...and totally stacked too.

"Well tonight you're gonna feel what it's like to have your whole cock down my throat," said Sarah as she winked down at him.

"Uh...haha, I mean...whatever you say!" laughed Hanson skeptically. "I won't fault you for trying, but — "

"Oh just you wait, mister," said Sarah, licking her lips. She stepped aside and gestured that he should come inside. He did, and Sarah closed the door behind him. Hanson could hardly believe that someone as young as Sarah actually owned a house as nice as this one...he reasoned that she probably had some rich parents or something. But deeper down in his psyche, he somehow knew that Sarah had attained all of this for herself. Her obvious intelligence, and the confident way that she handled herself, combined with her unquestionable erotic appeal, told him that she had to power to get whatever she wanted.

"What's your first name, Mr. Hanson?" asked Sarah as she strode past him, leading him deeper into her house, which seemed to be only lit by the flickering reds and oranges of candlelight.

"Uh, Jack," he said, following her large frame without thinking. Jack Hanson's initial confidence had wavered a bit on Sarah's front doorstep, but now that he was actually inside her house, he could feel himself regaining some of his mental control. Plus, it didn't appear like he was going to have to do anything to impress her for things to get started — he could see that Sarah was leading him into the living room, which looked primed for sexual activity. A stylish red sofa was sitting there in the center of an array of flickering candles, and their soft, low light and fragrant scents gave the room a decidedly erotic and sensual air. Jack looked around for a moment, and for some reason was not surprised to see that Sarah kept quite a clean house. There was no clutter around, and the hardwood floors appeared spotless; the furniture was all neat and orderly situated. The sofa was a comfortable distance away from the dark wood of an upscale coffee table, under which appeared to be a large sort of rectangular chest that was draped over with a blanket. Jack looked over and saw Sarah's desk was over there on the other side of the room, and the myriads of neatly-staked paper on top of it. He could see farther into the house, into the kitchen, but that part of the house was still largely obscured from view because of the low light.

"So," said Jack, turning from looking at Sarah's desk back to the living room, as he saw her sit down gracefully on her sofa after depositing the roses on the coffee table, "what do you...um, do for a living, huh?"

"Oh, no small talk right now, please, Jack," said Sarah deviously from her sitting position. She leaned back on the sofa and her breasts jutted out, freeing themselves from her gossamer nightgown. Jack couldn't help but gawk at how rounded and perky her breasts looked, now totally exposed. He moved to sit down, but Sarah help up a cautionary hand, indicating that he was to remain standing.

"I want you," she said, slowly and deliberately, "to strip for me, Jack. I want you to show me what you've got. And don't rush it. Can you do that? Can you do that for me, Jack?"

"Uhh, sure, haha!" he said, laughing a little that he was being ordered to do things. Generally, Jack Hanson was not the one who was following other women's orders, in both public an private life...but this was different. The person who was ordering him was Sarah Helleger, and she spoke in such a calm, measured, and confidant way that Jack didn't really even think to disobey her. He bent down and slowly started unlacing his shoes, smiling up awkwardly at Sarah as he did so. Sarah watched him silently, smirking down at his undressing.

Jack removed his shoes, then took off his socks. He stood up as tall as he could in front of this bombshell amazon, appreciating that at least with her sitting he was looking down at her. But it wasn't by much — even sitting all the way down on the sofa, the top of Sarah's head came all the way up to his chin.

"Ooo yes, come closer," cooed Sarah softly, producing a long, taloned finger and curling it upward over and over toward him. As she spoke, she leaned back farther on the sofa and spread her huge legs, creating a large inverted "V" space directly in front of her. She pointed down with her finger, indicating that she wanted him to stand right in between her legs. Jack hesitated a moment, and then obeyed. He was feeling a little weird about all of this; even though he wasn't actually aware of his current thought process, the truth was that he was finding it odd inhabiting an unfamiliar position in a sexual exchange. He was always the one instigating things with his girlfriend, or with other women he had been with. And he was the one who usually had his sexual partners do stuff for him, as he sat back and watched them perform for him smugly, a proud and vainglorious patriarch. Blowjobs, sexy dancing, ass shaking, and so on...Jack was used to watching these things happening for him. But now, it felt like the roles were switched. And yet still he obeyed, and with a smile at that. He could hardly believe that he was about to fuck someone so hot.

Once Jack was standing directly in between Sarah's legs, she spoke again.

"Ok, now your shirt first, please, Mr. Jack," she breathed deeply up at him. "Show me that chest of yours, stud. Show me those sexxxy abs."

Jack smiled proudly as he moved to pull off his shirt. He knew that he was ripped, and looked forward to seeing Sarah's impressed reaction to his physique. As he reached up to remove his shirt, Sarah raised her hand lazily and twirled her finger in the air, in the universal motion that said: "Start it up!" Almost instantly, low, sexy, bass-heavy music started gently thudding through the room. The music startled Jack, and he took a step back, looking around in alarm.

"What?" he asked anxiously, glancing around. "What's that? Where did that come from?"

"It's music, silly man," laughed Sarah gently. "And who told you you could back up away from me? Come on, get yourself back here!" She suddenly shot her big body forward and tightened one of her huge hands around Jack's wrist. She leaned back calmly again, bringing the cop forward with her. He stumbled forward a couple paces, and back into the large maw in between her legs. He was momentarily shocked by Sarah's brazenness, and by her strength. She had just tugged him forward like he was nothing! He looked down on her, and for the first time, something like worry emanated out from his face.

"Aww, what's the matter, big boy?" Sarah asked in mock concern, pouting her plush, blood-red lips at him. "You don't like my mood music?"

"N-no...I mean...I mean, yes I do," said Jack. He wanted to look around more for the source of the music, and how Sarah had managed to start it with a little wave of her finger. Did they have technology like that now? Jack didn't know why his mind was racing through all these trivial things...and one good look down at Sarah, complete with her jabbing her tongue into the side of her cheek repeatedly, was enough to chase all the excess thoughts from his mind. His eyes traveled quickly over her incredible body again...her legs looked absolutely huge on either side of him, great creamy slabs of solid flesh that were even bigger and longer than he had realized initially. With her heels on, and her legs spread apart like this on either side of him, her knees came all the way up to his waist. He had never felt so small in his life.

"Well go on," chuckled Sarah, raising her eyebrows up at him. "Lose the shirt, mister. And do it slowly. Move your body sexily for me as you take it off. Can you make yourself move sexy, Jack?"

"Umm...uh, yeah," he said, looking confused and out of his element.

"You're giving me a strip-tease, Jack," she said up to him softly, as if patiently explaining something to someone who did not understand. "You're getting me going. I need to be warmed up, you understand, right? And...mmmm...nothing gets me going more than seeing a big, sexy, muscled man slowly stripping in front of me as he dances and undulates his biigggg body in between my legs."

"Uh...ok," said Jack. Was she mocking him? Was she making fun of the fact that she was so much bigger than him? Jack didn't really know. The bass music kept driving steadily through the air, and he looked down at Sarah, trying to see where she was coming from. She was just sitting there, calmly looking up at him. She was waiting. And, somewhere in his mind, Jack knew that he didn't want to see what would happen if he didn't obey her. He dutifully reached up and slowly started to unbutton his shirt as he started rolling his hips around in a circle, to the beat of the music. Sarah's smile widened, and her eyes got bigger. Clearly she was enjoying this. Jack felt emboldened by her reaction, and kept unbuttoning himself, taking the liberty to gyrate and undulate his hips back and forth as he slowly removed his shirt.

Sarah reached a hand up to her mouth and appeared to stifle something. Was it a laugh? Jack couldn't tell. He wasn't going to torture himself playing mind games with himself, though. Besides, what did he have to worry about, after all? He was ripped! Sarah would start drooling when she saw him without a shirt on! After another minute or so, he had fully removed his shirt, and stood there with his hands on his hips, momentarily paused in his dancing.

"Why'd you stop?" asked Sarah quietly. Her question immediately caused him to resume his movements. He felt something like frustration welling up inside him. Wasn't she impressed with his upper body? As he continued to roll land undulate his form between her legs, he felt Sarah's eyes traveling across his chest, down to his abs, and over and across his chiseled arms.

"Hmm, well, it's clear that you work out a lot — that's for sure," chuckled Sarah. "Still, though..." She paused, and Jack felt his anxiety spike.

"Still? Still what?" he blurted out, sounding more insecure than he wanted to.

"Oh. Haha, don't worry, it's nothing, really," said Sarah, grinning. "I should be used to this kind of thing by now."

"What...what kind of thing?" he persisted, still dancing for her.

Sarah grinned and gave a little huff of a laugh, as if acknowledging her own silliness. "It's just that I keep getting surprised by how...small all you men look to me."

"Haha, uh...small?!" exclaimed Jack, abruptly stopping his dancing again. This girl might have been huge, but there was no way she could just start talking down to him like this...and with that little smile on her face too!

"You stopped dancing again," Sarah almost whispered, and her eyebrows went up expectantly. Jack paused in between her legs for a couple moments. Was he really just going to let her lord this power play over him? He needed to get a few things understood...he needed to set her straight about a few things here. Jack Hanson was not someone who was accustomed to being ordered around by the women he fucked. And yet, the longer the silence in between them progressed, and the longer he stood motionless in between her legs, the more anxious he felt, and the more powerful he felt she became. She didn't do what he expected and try and backpedal or change her tactics or anything like that. No — she just kept staring silently up at him, with her eyebrows raised. He suddenly began to fear what might happen if he didn't give into her strange whims. And, in that moment, he also realized that he had stood there silently for too long. Either he was going to start dancing again or not; he couldn't just hang out here on the fence like this.

With a little forced chuckle, he started moving and swaying his body again. He would show her. He would let her have this one and show her who was the boss when they were actually fucking. This was just the foreplay, after all!

'Ok, you big bitch — you win the foreplay,' he thought, smiling down at her. 'I'm gonna win the rest of the night.'

"Haha therrrre we go...good to see the little man smile," breathed Sarah up at him, with a chuckle of her own.

"You call this small?" asked Jack, still dancing and swaying around as he pumped up his arms in a double-bicep pose.

"Oooo, nice musssccleeess," giggled Sarah appreciatively. "Here, bring me one of those arms over here. And keep dancing, big boy."

Jack lowered one of his arms, and Sarah sat up on the sofa and leaned forward, reaching out to take it in her hand. The cop's arm was definitely muscled and sizable, but it was to scale, and he was only 6'1. Sarah cooed and hummed as she raked her sharp fingernails lightly over his forearm. Jack's cock jumped to attention in his pants, awakening from the slight droopage of the past minute or so.

"Hmmm, let's see," said Sarah curiously, and before Jack knew it, she had wrapped her long fingers completely around his wrist. "Ha! Look at that. Eeasssily around the whole thing," she informed him with a bright smile. "Let's see how far I can go, huh?" She started slowly making her way up his arm. At first Jack had no clue what she was doing, but after a few seconds he realized: she was measuring his arm with her hand, to see how far she could wrap her fingers around his entire limb. He kept moving his body, but his feelings of strangeness increased. What was in this girl's head?!

As she pleasantly hummed and clicked her tongue to the beat of the bass music, Sarah languidly made her fingers just over halfway up Jack's muscled forearm before she had reached her limit.

"Wow!" she said, her huge form shaking slightly with her soft laughter. "I can totally just wrap my hand all the way around your arm...all the way up to...there! Haha, damn!" She suddenly gave a quick little tug with her hand, and Jack stumbled forward even more, almost colliding with her seated body.

"Keep those hips moving, cowboy, I liked that last move you pulled," moaned Sarah deliciously as she looked up into Jack's face. Her praise had a strange effect on him; normally he wasn't so emotionally pliable, but even that tiny little compliment that she gave him made him want to give her more. He suddenly didn't even care that she was measuring his body and teasing him about his size. He threw his hips into a windmill motion, inviting another soft laugh from Sarah.

"Haha, woah, easy there. Take it easy...finesse...finesse those hips. Haha, yeah!" She had tugged him forward because she wanted to see how far she could wrap her hand around his upper arm. Jack had impressive 17-inch biceps, but for some reason they suddenly looked markedly smaller when Sarah wrapped her hand around their lower, 12-inch area, closer to the elbow. It looked like there was only a few inches to spare...maybe 3 inches at the very most.

12