The Trainwreck Woman Pt. 02

Story Info
Trevor's wife meets Kiara, Kiara questions her plan.
4k words
4.6
2.8k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sonia and Kiara

Interlude: Christmas Party at Trevor and Sonia's house.

"Sonia?" Trevor called out as he welcomed me into his home. "Sonia? Kiara is here! You have to meet her!"

"If your wife is here, do I still get to greet you with a kiss and hug?" I asked him, playfully batting my eyes at him, looking as demure as I could manage.

"Of course!" he said. "I've grown accustomed to your greetings! I'd feel like I was missing something if you didn't!" My heart soared at hearing those words. Was my plan working? It was so hard to tell, with Trevor!

I stepped in even closer than usual, and wrapped both my arms around him, pulling us tightly together, kissed his cheek, then rested my head on his chest, and just held on to him. I wanted his wife to see us like this. Step one of driving a wedge between Trevor and Sonia!

Trevor, clueless as always, just stood there, one arm around my shoulders. He wasn't the kind of man to take advantage of a woman, even one overtly flirting with him. I doubt he even realized that was what I was doing. This was complicating the Hell out of my plan, nonetheless, I kept chipping away at it.

"So?" I said, my head still on his chest, hearing his heartbeat. "Where is the old battleaxe?"

"She's standing right behind you," Trevor said.

I jumped, turned, and there she was. "Holy flying carp on meth! You're beautiful!" I said without thinking. Sonia was wearing tight, white denim jeans, and a tight, form-fitting pale green scoop-necked top. It was cut low, revealing a lovely pair of breasts, but not provocatively low. Very tasteful! She was absolutely the poster child for the blindingly hot, fit, yet classy and elegant, over-40 wife! She was about average height for a woman, her figure was, in a word, athletic. Fabulously toned! And her small bust was tastefully on display in the low cut of the scoop-neck top. One look at her, and I knew my plan was in jeopardy. I'd never lure Trevor away from her based on my looks, alone. I had just assumed she'd be plain, at least. Or frumpy, with no idea how to groom or dress. I realized now I had based that assumption on what I had learned about Trevor. Like husband, like wife. Nope. Big mistake!

"Not too bad for an "old battleaxe," I hope?" She said. But she said it in good humor, with the most radiant smile I have ever seen.

"No, sorry about that, I was just joking-"

"Oh, don't worry," she said, laughing, "Trevor has told me all about your sense of humor. I am so pleased to finally get to meet you! The other woman in my husband's life! Can I have one of those hugs and kisses?"

"Of course!" I said, and hugged her tightly to me. I found that, unlike Trevor, she reciprocated my tight embrace, pulling me as tightly to her. Her body was a delight! Her perfume (a simple, yet devastatingly captivating floral scent, lightly applied, of course!) was intoxicating.

Still holding me tightly, she whispered in my ear, "I've just been dying to meet you! Trevor's in love with you, already, did you know that?"

I stood back, my eyes wide in alarm, she laughed, and pulled me in tightly again, and said, "No, no, I don't mean to frighten you. He'd never do anything untoward. Or take advantage of you. But he loves you, Kiara. Every night he comes home and talks about what a great day he had with you. It's so sweet, don't you think? The old goat doesn't even know he has emotions, but he does, just like all the rest of us."

"Ahem," Trevor said. "You two are starting to draw a crowd."

We looked around and saw most of the rest of the guests looking at Sonia and I, still locked in an embrace, whispering to each other. We stood apart, the both of us blushing.

"Why," Sonia said, for everyone to hear, "Would you just look at my bad manners, keeping Kiara all to myself!"

Everyone laughed and the mingling resumed.

I made the rounds, greeting colleagues and co-workers. But I noticed Sonia watching me, frequently.

After about half an hour, she approached me, when I was standing by myself at the snack table.

"Kiara? If you can forgive me for the embarrassing greeting, would you like a tour of our home?"

"I'd like that!" I said. She took my arm and led me through her home.

I was trying my best to hate Sonia. My plan would be easier to implement if I could find a reason to hate her. And I just couldn't seem to do it. I could build up short moments of resentment, for all the usual reasons: I was born dirt poor to parents who could only barely be bothered to act as parents. She was born rich and showered in the love of kind, wise, and devoted parents. All my life I had to fight and claw and scramble to get what I wanted, and everything for her (at least as I saw it then) always came so easily. I barely got by in school, despite being smart. I was bored, saw no reason to apply myself, and skipped class whenever I could. Sonia had been valedictorian. Despite her beauty, she was recognized for her intellect. Nobody ever looked at me and thought, "I bet she's smart." I was, even if I say so myself, very beautiful. My one natural gift in life was: I was fully blessed with the "smoking hot Latina beauty." And I knew that would not last forever.

And then there was my plan. To drive a wedge between Trevor and Sonia and use it to get them to divorce. I would step in as his rebound woman and never let him go until I was sure I could leave him and take all his money.

Well, actually, I might or might not leave him. I hadn't entirely decided on that, yet. He was handsome and kind. And he had a body like a professional athlete. He was a genuine walk-on-water genius, a PhD in the world of math and materials science, and physics. He had a great job and the respect of the scientific community. None of which seemed to register on him at all. No stupid male ego thinking he was God's gift to the world, and women, in particular. He never even insisted on being called "Doctor," which, if you know any PhD's, is a rare thing!

Anyway, back to Sonia: the reason I tell you about my plan is further to underscore one other significant difference between Sonia and me: she was a sweetheart. And I was a cast-iron bitch. She's a mathematical genius who brings happiness to everyone she meets. And I'm a scheming trainwreck woman, bent on destroying Trevor's life so I could pick up the pieces and have them all to myself. Or at least getting Sonia out of the way and keeping Trevor for myself.

It's awful, I know. I'm a bitch, for ever having thought it up; yes, I know.

But Trevor had a saying I have adopted for my own: "No plan survives contact with reality."

Within fifteen minutes of meeting Sonia, and talking to her, I knew I couldn't do anything to hurt her, ever. Or Trevor. Or their beautiful life. In the year I had known him, I had already grown sweet on Trevor and was already having serious reservations about my intentions.

So, finding myself genuinely liking Sonia? That was the second knife in the heart of my plan. So much for seducing her and forcing her into sex with me!

I was thinking about all this as she led me on a tour of their lovely home. We had stepped away from the other guests, and the tour had terminated in the master bedroom. While all my internal doubts were metaphorically handing sharp knives to my conscience to better stab me through my heart!

Dammit! If I'm going to grow a conscience, now? When I'm 30? How in the hell would I ever be able to secure a better life for my three daughters?

"Kiara? What's wrong?" Sonia was standing right before me, not touching, but so wonderfully close! Her hands rubbed gently up and down my arms, and I got goosebumps! I took a deep breath, and when I did, all her scents filled my heart with a sudden desire, which kicked my already thrice-cursed conscience straight into warp speed!

"Sonia ... have you ever done something wrong? Ethically or morally?"

She had pulled me into a tender embrace, the fronts of our bodies pressed together. It was such a warm and natural thing to do that I didn't even think twice about it. Her body was so warm, soft, and heavenly to touch and hold. And she was acting out of concern and care!

Sonia laughed a little and said, "I once stole candy from my Grandfather. But I think he meant for me to find it because he hid it under my pillow."

"I was going to do something terrible. To you. To Trevor." My voice broke when I said his name.

"Kiara? What were you going to do? Do you need money? We can help out with that-"

I put my hand to her mouth to hush her. I took a deep breath and ...

I told her everything.

While we talked, she led me over to her bed, and we both sat on it, holding hands and hugging, throughout my confession. I left nothing out. I told her how I had come to love Trevor. I told her how I was now, less than half an hour after meeting her, in love with her, too. Sonia held my hands throughout, until I was finished. Then she pulled me in for a tight hug.

"So," I said, "If you hate me, I understand. I'll go. I'll quit my job."

"Will you stop hugging me?" Sonia asked.

"Yes."

"Well? When?" she asked.

"No. Sorry," I said. "I'm not letting you go. You hate me now. Which you should! As soon as I let you go, I'll never see you or Trevor again! So let me just hold you for a bit longer. Please?"

In answer to that, Sonia leaned in close, put her lips to my neck, and gave me the sweetest little series of kisses, sending shivers through my loins.

"S-Sonia?" I was squirming in her embrace, her kisses on my neck driving my entire body into a state of arousal.

She stopped kissing my neck. She pulled her head back to look me in the eye and asked,

"How serious were you about seducing me? Making love to me?"

"Completely serious."

"Have you made love to a woman before?"

"Well, yes," I said. "Haven't we all? Most girls are bisexual. Even if only for one night."

Her mouth dropped open in shock. "All girls do that? Really?"

"Sonia, really?" I said. "Never had a girlfriend you kissed? Never had a one-night stand with another woman while Trevor was away?"

"I haven't. I've always thought I was straight."

"But no, wait," I said. "In all your life, you never had a girlfriend even kiss you on the lips, and claim it was an accident?"

"Well, yes, that has happened a time or two," she said. "Wait. Are you saying those kisses were intentional?"

"Most likely, yes," I said. "Sonia, we girls generally know what we're doing with our lips. The old line about, "Oh, sorry! I thought you were turning your face the other direction!" Is the oldest line in the book. Between us girls."

"Oh, my!" she said.

"Do you like looking at women?" I asked her.

"I do," she said., "Oh, my, yes. But I thought it was just because I'd minored in art history and had a good aesthetic sense."

"Oh, my God! You ... Sonia! You're like a female Trevor!"

She looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "Well, a much prettier version of Trevor. Smarter, too, I'm sure. In general."

We shared a little laugh. We were still holding each other in a hug. In the moment of shared silence that followed, the weight of what I had been planning to do returned to rest on my soul.

"I'm so sorry for what I was going to do," I said. "When you tell Trevor, tell him I said I won't be in tomorrow or ever again. I'll quit."

I finally let her free from my embrace, stood up, and turned to leave. I had only gone three steps when her hand was holding mine, and she said,

"Wait. Don't go. You were going to do something terrible, but you've grown, you've changed. And you didn't do the bad things. And then you told me everything. You didn't have to do any of that.

"Kiara, I want to change, too. I - I've always wanted to make love to a woman. Please? Make love to me? Now? You were going to do that, anyway, right? Make love with me, and we'll call it even, between us. Instead of doing something bad, do something wonderful for me?"

Well, this was unexpected. And insanely hot! And Sonia is such a doll, such a wonderful person, and I'm only human and haven't been with either a man or a woman in at least six months, so ...

I kissed her square on the lips and opened my mouth just a bit. I felt the tip of her tongue meet mine.

I pulled away, and she said, "Oh, Kiara! I'm so sorry! I thought you would turn your face in the other direction!" And with that, we were desperately removing each other's clothes.

We had each other's clothes ripped off in the time it took us to move to the bedroom door and lock it. It was tougher than it sounded, with our arms and faces locked to each other, our hands roaming all over each other, trying not to moan too loud, lest we be heard by the rest of the partygoers. Then crab-sideways back to the bed in a tangle of limbs, kisses, caresses, and sighs.

I picked her up in my arms, pulled her to me for a kiss, then threw her on the bed. She screamed in delight, and then in ecstasy as I jumped on top of her, spread her legs, and buried my face in her vagina. We didn't have a lot of time, and I was wildly horny, so I went down her pussy like a wild beast. I brought her to three quick orgasms before I finally stopped to let her catch her breath.

I'd have thought she would be tired, but if anything, it was like she just woke up from a really great sleep.

We found our clothes and hurriedly got dressed. I looked at the clock, hardly twenty minutes had gone by.

We got back to the party, and it seemed no one had noticed we'd been missing! The party came to an end, and I was the last guest to leave. I was standing at the door with Trevor and Sonia, saying my goodbyes.

"Trevor," Sonia said, "You're holding up Kiara from getting home. Let her give you your goodbye hug and kiss."

"Oh, certainly!" He said, stepping forward into my arms, as I had trained him. I looked at Sonia as Trevor hugged me, and she made the "phone me" sign with her hand. Then she pointed at her wristwatch, and held up all ten fingers. I winked to show I understood.

"Trevor," Sonia said, smiling, as I released him from his hug, "It's Christmas, and Kiara is standing under the mistletoe. You know the rules. You have to kiss her."

He gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Trevor!" she said. "Kiss her like you mean it. Like you have told me how much Kiara has come to mean to you!"

He blushed bright red, and said, "Kiara? May I kiss you on the lips?"

"Yes, Trevor," I said. His kiss was on the lips, he held it for just a tender moment, but kept his lips firmly closed. Still, it was gentle. It was tender and sweet. It was, for Trevor, a huge show of affection.

###

10:00 AM the next morning. Sonia must have been waiting for my call, because she picked up on the first ring.

"Are you someplace you can talk?" she asked.

"Yes."

"OK," Sonia said. "First, and I hope and pray this doesn't scare you, but I think I'm in love with you, Kiara. Thank you for last night. I have never experienced so much joy, in so short a time, ever, in my life. Not even with Trevor. I so very badly want to see you again. Soon!"

"Oh, Sonia!" I said, tears ready to burst forth from my eyes. "I love you, too. Just like I love Trevor. Only with you, it was the instant I first saw you!"

"Oh, that's lovely!" she said. "Second: Kiara, we have to talk. You were going to do something terrible to us. And then you didn't. Now, if you'll come and hear me out, you can do something great for us all. And I mean "all" as in "you, too." Come to our house for lunch. Tell Trevor I need your help in picking out paint samples for his office. That way, he won't wonder what we're doing, and he won't come home until he has to because our mutually-beloved favorite genius hates decorating, painting, remodeling, anything to do with the house."

"Will we need the whole lunch hour, to talk?"

"No," Sonia said. "Maybe ten minutes. The rest is so I can do for you what you did for me, last night."

"Darling, Sonia" I said, "That isn't necessary!" Even as I said it, though, a thrill shot through my body, from the top of my head to the tips of my toes.

"I know I don't have to. I want to. I want to give you the same love you gave me, last evening. I want to do that for you so badly it's like an ache in my soul. I want to get my hands on your body. I want to touch, taste, and please every last square inch of your entire body." Sonia said.

"Oh. OK. Oh, my, Sonia. Oh, my darling."

"Then don't you dare be late! I want to eat your pussy!"

"Sonia!"

"Was that too much?" She asked. "I don't know how to do this, Kiara. But I want you in my arms, and I want to make you feel as wonderful as you made me feel, last night! All the lovely, sweet, intimate things you did to me? I want to reciprocate! I want you to have that same joy you gave me! I've been ... I've been ... studying all morning. On the internet!"

Studying, she said. Of course, she had been. Like husband, like wife.

"Sonia, I would so love to meet you at your house at noon today. See you then."

###

I didn't even get a chance to knock on the door. As I approached it, she opened it, took my hand, and pulled me in, slamming the door behind us. She was wearing only a light, silky robe. She was instantly pushing my back against the door and bruising both our lips in a frantic, hungry, open-mouthed kiss.

"Is that ok?" she asked. "I didn't ask if you wanted to make love. I'm so sorry! You just fill my heart so much, I can barely keep from forcing more kisses on you!"

"It's ok, lover," I said. "Please continue however you see fit. I'm yours, to do with as you please."

With a loud sob, she plastered her mouth against my neck, sucking and tickling it at the same time with her tongue, teeth, and gums.

"SONIA!" I gasped, "You're making me so wet, so fast, my love!" Then I squealed as she drove her hand down the front of my slacks, under the band of my underwear, her fingers gently finding my clit, then teasing and caressing my clit. I was now moaning freely, out loud. "Baby! You're going to make me come!" I said.

She reached behind my back, grabbed a handful of my hair, and pulled my head back, exposing my neck even more fully to her mouth. It was so hot, even her breath on the side of my neck felt like a caress. My orgasm hit me so hard and fast, it was a good thing Sonia was holding me pinned, to the door. My knees utterly gave out. I would have fallen, if hadn't had her shoulders to cling to, her body pressing mine to the door.

That was only the beginning of what I would later realize was the best lunch hour I had ever spent in my entire life. We used up the entire hour. And then some. When the clock struck 1:00 PM, every ten minutes afterward, the phone rang. Six times, then stopped. That, I knew, was Trevor. Neither of us even thought of answering, as we were entirely occupied with each other's bodies.

Sonia finally let me up. We had just experienced huge orgasms, and finally got our breath back. She was rolling me over on my back, lovingly, gently, spreading my legs, when I began begging her to stop!

She gently rolled us into a spooning position, and pulled my back tightly to her. She leaned down to my ear, and whispered, "I love you, Kiara."

"I love you, too, Sonia."

We lay together for a bit, then I asked her, "What about Trevor? I love him, too. Is that ok with you?"

She gently kissed my shoulder, and said,

"Yes. Oh, yes, my love. I want you to love him, too."

"Are we talking like a threesome kind of thing?"

"If you both would want that, yes," she said. "Or I'd be happy if you two only want to be with each other, as long as I can still have him, and you, when I want to make love."

"When do we tell him?" I asked.

"I've been giving that some thought," she said. "We're going to have to bring him into this, gently. Or he'll freak out, and it'll take us three years to get him past the panic."

12