The Traitress of Nessanti

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bromm slid his hand down her leg and inserted two fingers into her sex. Tissarna moaned, her eyes closing, and her breath came faster. Her moan turned higher as he fingered her pleasure spot, working the little bit of her between his fingers. Tissarna bit his lip as they kissed, moaning all the while. Her moans grew louder as Bromm's pace quickened. He could feel himself about to come. She reached down and grabbed his cock by its base, and he spurted his load into her.

With a mighty moan, Bromm fucked out his last few thrusts into her, the white, sticky seed already dripping out of her and onto the bedsheets.

"That will make a nice gift to whoever takes up residence here next," Tissarna laughed, her breath short. "Well done." She kissed him one more time, caressing his cheek as he slid out of her and lay back on the bed. They lay together for a spell, sweaty and naked in the big bed.

"I could keep you," she said after a moment of quiet. "Keep you in my cabin and fuck you whenever I wanted."

"It's a small cabin," Bromm complained. "I've seen it and I'm not sure there's room for two of us."

"I'll have my own ship once we sell all this loot. I'll buy one in Sostrum or Torvuls and find a crew for it. I will need crewmen," she said, turning onto her side to run a hand down his chest.

"As a mate?" he asked.

"Perhaps in time, you are so young now. Young and experienced. As a sailor, not in bed," she clarified. "I have no complaints there."

"I want my own ship some day," Bromm protested, taking her hand in his.

"There is time," she soothed, "You are still young. You must be, what? Twenty?"

"I am," Bromm lied, "there have been younger captains. I hear Gonnsar was captain at twenty-one."

"They were captains who earned it. Or bought it. You have done neither yet. But I am sure you will in time. You must be patient."

"On your ship," Bromm began, "make me your first mate. I will bring my companions with me and form the core of a new crew. We're good sailors, and good in battle, too. You've seen that. Once I've earned the money for a ship of my own, I'll make the beginnings of your own squadron, like Gonnsar's here."

"My dear," she smiled, "You are very eager, but very brash. I find it most amusing, but do not think to overstep your bounds. You may become a first mate, or even a captain, in your own time. But do not expect me to give you high status in my fleet because you fuck well."

Bromm scowled and turned away. She was right, he knew. He had barely five years at sea under his belt, not nearly enough to make a good captain. But he hated the thought of being merely her concubine. She thought of him as a mere sailor and a good cock to ride, refusing to his potential as a captain. He knew he had it in him to be one of the greatest captains afloat, to be mentioned in the same breath as Draithan, Taralan, and Caeruthir, the Sapphire Lord. But the Amazon wanted him only for his cock.

"I should go," Bromm said suddenly, "before the others take all the good loot."

Without waiting for her response, Bromm gathered up his clothes in his arms and went back into the sitting room. He had hoped the pirates would have moved on by now, but he was not so fortunate.

Valya was still hanging from her hook, surrounded by a dozen or so pirates in the nude. Maurias was between her legs, stroking his cock with one hand while he slapped her bare ass with his other. She hung there, her body wet with sweat, spittle, and cum, with tears running down her flushed face. Valya did not look up as Bromm entered the room, naked and carrying his clothes before him. Other pirates sprawled about the room, reclining naked on couches, their cocks limp and spent.

Tissarna entered, brushing past Bromm. Her boots clomped along the floor, but otherwise she was nude as she crossed to confront her unfortunate cousin again. Seizing Valya by the chin, she turned the younger woman's head to meet her gaze. She asked her a question in the Amazon tongue, and Valya hissed something back to her, stopping to cry out as Maurias entered her with his cock.

Tissarna smiled. "She has threatened that her mother will catch me. She promises that her mother will have me flayed and my empty skin hanged above the city gates. You've still got some fight in you. Why don't we see if we can do something about that, hm? Bromm," she beckoned with one hand, "Come here, my sweetling."

Bromm slowly moved closer, trying to find it in him to just leave the room. He wanted nothing to do with Tissarna's revenge anymore. But he was naked and shoeless, two miles from the town. Tissarna is in charge out here, he thought with Felitharna only knows how many hostile Amazons in the villages and fields around us. It would be wise to do as she says.

"Begone," Tissarna commanded, and shoved Maurias away. His cock slid out of the bound matriarch as he staggered back and fell into a seat on the couch. Nonplussed, he contented himself with watching while he stroked his cock.

"See this one?" Tissarna asked, leaning in close to her cousin's tear-streaked face. "This is one of my favorites. Let me introduce you to him." Bromm drew up close, fascinated by the abuse heaped on the defeated Amazon. He looked over her body where her flesh was turning red from the slaps and tight grips the men had inflicted on her. Her hair was a mess, matted with cum in some places and plastered against her face in others.

"Bromm, take out your cock," Tissarna commanded and Bromm started in confusion and surprise.

"If I may," Bromm protested, "I prefer women who are willing, like you," he reached out to touch Tissarna's naked ass again, but she slapped his hand away.

"I did not ask. You are going to fuck her. Now, take out your cock and do as I command."

Bromm did not want to obey, but his cock defied him. Tissarna saw it begin to rise and seized it in her hands, stroking him the way of the way to hard. She then thrust him into position between Valya's legs and guided his cock inside her. Bromm was speechless the whole time, though his mind pleaded with him to stop. But he could not work his mouth into the right words.

Tissarna stood behind him, pushing against his hips to make him fuck her cousin. Valya's body convulsed in sobs, and Bromm heard her tears dripping to the wooden floor. Tissarna stepped around him to look her cousin in the eye.

"When all my little soldiers have had their way with you," Tissarna promised as Bromm fucked, "and we have stripped my house bare of everything you stole from me, we will depart from these wretched islands and sail for the city of Sostrum. And there, I will sell you as a slave. You will be stripped naked and flaunted before a crowd of hungry buyers like so much meat." Valya began to cry again and soon it turned into a pleading wail that hiccupped with each impact of Bromm's powerful hips and his thick cock. "No need to worry," Tissarna went on, "I will ensure you do not end up in some rich man's harem, perfumed and pampered like some pet. No, I will make sure you end your days in a common brothel to be fucked daily and nightly by rough and brutish men. This I promise you. This will be my revenge."

Bromm was unsettled but could not stop fucking. His cock had seized control of him, along with his fear of Tissarna. His recent climax in Tissarna made it harder for him to reach another. Were he able, he would have quickly come in Valya and begged his leave of the situation, but he simply could not. Tissarna returned to him, reaching between his legs to coax his cock. He welcomed her touch for he hoped it would lead to a faster exit from the situation.

Boyas and Maurias looked on from the couches with amusement, while other pirates clapped and cheered. One man stepped up to steal Nystra's Kiss from Valya once more. Another crawled under her to suckle at her breasts, mooing like a calf as he did, which greatly amused the others.

At last, Bromm felt the pressure rising in his cock again. He did not fight it and came as quickly as he could. He felt the warm, sticky cum fill up Valya's purse and drip out onto the floor. Without waiting any longer, he drew his cock out and backed away.

"Not as long as I had hoped," Tissarna mused. She turned and looked out the window. "The sun is getting low. Everyone, pack your things, dress up and we will be on our way. Take this one down and prepare her to move." She then went back into the bedroom and slammed the door.

Bromm dressed himself as quickly as he could and went down to find Sahat and the others. They were in the kitchen, drinking Amazonian strongwine and dicing with each other. Imre was cutting apart a block of pale white cheese with his dagger.

"Welcome back," Tahavi greeted him. "We heard you and Tissarna were... indisposed for a time."

"Something like that," Bromm brushed him off, going for a piece of cheese.

"You better not let Gonnsar find out," Sahat said as he threw his dice, "I hear he doesn't like rivals."

"I think it's out of my hands now," Bromm muttered. "The whole group knows about it if you do."

"Are we heading out soon?" Sahat asked. "It seems we've already stripped this place bare. Along with its mistress," he laughed.

"Tissarna says to get ready to move," Bromm answered. "What have you looted while I was... indisposed?"

Imre laughed and set three silver chalices on the table, followed by two bags of coins. Sahat drew out a similar bag and spilled a handful of small rubies onto the table.

"The stories were true," he said, "this island is rich with rubies and silver."

Tahavi just shrugged. "I was looking for food and drink," he said, pointing to the cheese. He then raised a bottle of wine to his lips.

Imre hefted a bag of loot onto his shoulder and wolfed down a last piece of cheese.

"Out front?" he asked around a mouthful of cheese. Bromm helped Sahat and Tahavi shoulder their own loot and led them to the front. The rest of Tissarna's force slowly assembled, carrying all manner of loot and leading five naked prisoners. Tissarna impatiently waited while Boyas and his men buried their dead and said the rites. As soon as they were done, she spurred the force back towards town.

Their march back was an uneventful as their march out had been. The fields were still deserted, the roads were empty. They passed an abandoned handcart by the side of the road. Ahead of them, small smoke trails wound their way into the sky in the direction of Nessanti.

Upon reaching the town, they found the outskirts manned by Yagin's men.

"Gonnsar is waiting by the harbor," a tall man in a brightly colored red silk shirt told them from his perch on the roof of a house. "Now that you're finally back, we can go."

His small group descended from the roof and fell in with Tissarna's men as the sun fell lower in the sky. They wound their way through the streets, passing corpses, broken open homes, piles of trash and debris, and overwhelmed barricades. The street battles had continued for some time after the square fell, Bromm could see. The Amazons had not given up their town without a fight. But in the end, the pirates had clearly won. The town's wealth had been plundered and its defenders broken, despite the cost.

After much marching through the carnage-strewn streets, they reached the wharf. Gonnsar's squadron had anchored itself in the harbor. Quickblade was nearest to the docks, though all the ships were reachable only by longboat. Silly Lad and Furious remained far from shore, forming a protective barrier against any Amazons who might attack from the opposite shore in the war canoes they were known for. Beside Quickblade was the Scarlet Sturgeon, her decks crowded with loot. As Bromm reached the wharf, the fluyt's crane was lifting aboard a dozen barrels and handful of crates.

"The plunder must have been outstanding," Imre remarked as they marched onto the harborside.

Gonnsar had installed himself on a makeshift throne, under a canopy repurposed from a market stall. He was bare-chested as usual, though he wore an ornate baldric across his chest and a broad-brimmed hat with a white feather plume. At his side was a naked woman his men had made prisoner, tall, blonde, and fair-skinned, with large breasts decorated by two rings pierced through her nipples.

"Looks like both he and Tissarna found new amusements," someone in the column behind Bromm remarked, drawing snickers among the men. Bromm turned to see who had spoken, but all behind him wore the same mocking look.

Gonnsar aloofly fondled his new toy's buttocks as Tissarna approached.

"We're back," she said simply. "Your concern that I would overstay is proven wrong."

"Hmm," Gonnsar replied. "Get on the boats. We're leaving."

Tissarna turned and headed to where the longboats waited, while Gonnsar continued to survey the harbor from his seat.

Bromm hurriedly found a place on the first boat out, hoping to put himself out of Gonnsar's mind right away. He and his friends reached the Quickblade as the watch sounded six bells. They left their loot in care of the quartermaster and after went to the infirmary to see poor Pyet.

The young man was lying in a hammock with a bandage about his arm, looking half-asleep.

"How are you feeling, lad?" Sahat asked.

"Quite alright," Pyet murmured. "He gave me a potion and something to sleep. I should be back out there in a day or two."

"Good," Bromm said, clapping his friend on the shoulder, "We're headed north to raid another town and we could use the help."

"More? Did we not take enough here?" Pyet asked dreamily.

"Oh, we did," Imre reassured him, "We got rubies, wine, blackwood... everything you said we would. We're going north because there's still room in the hold!"

"I wish I had gotten to take some," Pyet complained, "Look at me, getting hurt before we even get to the looting."

"There's always next time," Bromm replied.

"Did you save some for me?" Pyet asked.

"Of course," Tahavi soothed, "we wouldn't let you go poor. In fact, I've got some Amazonian rubies for you right here. But don't tell the quartermaster."

He emptied a small pouch of rubies into Pyet's hand, the little red stones shining in the lantern light. Pyet smiled as he turned them over in his hands, the stones clicking against each other.

"Look at that," he whispered, "real Amazonian rubies."

"And we brought you some wine," Imre continued.

"Let's have a little feast here," Sahat suggested, "for our injured friend."

"Have you seen to your slaves?" Pyet asked.

"Nay," Sahat answered, "they're aboard the Sturgeon. Perhaps tomorrow I'll put aboard to see her, and the ones we captured on Tissarna's raid."

Bromm scowled and said nothing more. He ducked out of the infirmary and went out on deck, to the very prow of the ship. Looking out over the ravaged town, he felt the weight of the day crushing down on him. Was this the pirate's life?

A noise close behind him interrupted his reverie. Turning, he found Tissarna right behind him.

"Surveying the damage?" she asked wryly.

"I was wondering what we left behind," he lied.

"Not much. There is only so much room aboard these ships, but everything of value in the town is ours. There is still work to be done." She stepped forward and put a hand on his shoulder. "There is more raiding to be done to the north. Once our holds are full and we turn towards Sostrum to sell our haul, I will be looking to return. I've not yet had my revenge."

"Gonnsar has raided the Amazon Isles twice this year already," Bromm replied, feeling cornered on the prow of the ship. "Pirates' wisdom is to vary your targets, or else they will be ready for you when you return."

"Nessanti is under the protection of Queen Haseralla, a weak queen. Her realm is ripe for the plundering. Once we return to Torvuls and show our spoils, pirates from all across the sea will flock to our flag. We will assemble a fleet and return to the islands in numbers so great that all the Queens of the Isles together will be unable to stop us. We will make ourselves a vast fortune in jewels, silver, blackwood, and slaves."

Bromm swallowed hard. He believed her, he realized. He believed in this great armada of pirates that she promised to assemble. In a year's time, perhaps less, Tissarna was going to unleash a vast fleet of rapacious plunders on the Amazon Isles, all in service of her revenge.

"What do you say to that, young Bromm?" she asked quietly. "Does the thought of sailing away with a hold full of plunder excite you? You could buy yourself a palace in Torvuls and live there for the rest of your days, spending each night with a different slave girl captured on your legendary raids. For you will be a legend."

It was appealing, Bromm realized. He had long dreamed of a palace and a harem of beautiful, nubile, concubines to serve his every whim. But Tissarna's palace would be a palace bought in blood.

"What about Gonnsar?" he asked. "Gonnsar will want to lie low for a time, as he always does."

"Tarnilaen take Gonnsar," Tissarna snapped, "He is a clever raider and has served his purpose for now. Once we show the world our plunder, a hundred finer captains will flock to our banner. But I will need men to control them. Brave, clever, loyal men," she ran her hands across his shoulder blades. "Men like you will make me a pirate queen to be feared for a thousand miles. Men like you might perhaps even be my consort. Would you like that?" she leaned in closed to whisper the last part in his ear. Bromm nodded against his best instincts.

"Good. There will come a day when I reward you for your loyalty, Bromm. Pray to Apliss that that day is soon. In the meantime, come to my bunk and I will reward you this night."

When Bromm awoke the next morning, the squadron was already heading up the coast. He dressed and left Tissarna's small cabin. Out on deck, he felt the early morning sun warm his face. The warships were in column, with Quickblade leading, then Furious with Silly Lad in the rear. The Sturgeon was well out to sea, protected from the coast, where the enemy galleys might appear. A strong wind was blowing from the west, across the deck.

They had left the bay where Nessanti lay and were proceeding north along the shore of the Isle of Fallen Stars. Small villages dotted the coast, often at the mouths of rivers or streams. Lagoons or other inlets broken the long expanse of green jungle in places, and Bromm looked at each one as if it concealed a fleet of Amazon galleys or war canoes lying in ambush.

He found Imre and Sahat at the prow again, looking forward along the coast.

"We looked for you in your hammock last night," Imre greeted him with a sly smile.

"Our search was short once we heard Tissarna's screams," Sahat added. Bromm said nothing, simply looking out across the water. "It's good to be in the favor of the captain and his officers."

"I am not sure I will remain in Gonnsar's favor if word of this goes round," Bromm complained.

"At least you'll die happy," Imre said with a cheeky smile. "I haven't gotten to fuck an Amazon yet."

"My slave is still aboard the Sturgeon," Sahat complained. "If we keep up this pace, we're not likely to get a chance to go aboard. You'll be the only one with a woman."

"You and the captain," Imre pointed out. "He's found himself a real beauty, hasn't he?"

There was a groan from the rigging and Bromm looked up, hoping to change the subject. The sails hung limp and flat, and Bromm noticed that the wind had suddenly died. The four ships slowly drifted to a halt in the open water.

"That's strange," Sahat said, his usual pessimism returning to him. "I've never seen the wind die so suddenly on the open water."

"Something is wrong," Bromm said, and turned back towards the main deck. The three of them pressed their way through a growing crowd to stand before the helm where the captain waited. Gonnsar raised his hands to calm the growing unrest among the pirates.