The Transformation Games, Pt.02

Story Info
The transformation games kick off with a fetish twist!
6.5k words
1.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 04/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Gale's perspective

I wasn't too worried though, wide away despite the hour, which had to be late. The succubus explained there would be obstacles in the maze and I'd see the canine anthro, a blend of two breeds with soft, brown fur, around campus before. She was more of the kind of anthro who wanted to keep herself clean and pristine at all times, rather than getting stuck into things and dirty. There wasn't much muscle on her and a climbing wall, to go up and over the other side, rose above the maze to the right; I didn't think she'd be able to get over something like that easily.

So, I was probably the only one who would be able to race through obstacles and gain points, which the succubus explained the nature of. Points would be awarded to the person who got to the centre the swiftest, but also for how well they handled each obstacle.

I was in it for a transformation so...I didn't take it too seriously. I was pretty much the tallest out of everyone there and I was sure they didn't realise my physical prowess meant I could easily take them all down in a game like that, though the succubus explained that the four with the highest point total would qualify as winners for that first round.

Still, I put on a show of it, trying to get the lay of the land as I dived into the maze on the starting flash of magic, everyone going off in a different direction. Floating cameras, which kind of looked like drones but seemed to be controlled more by magic, considering the succubus' abilities, followed all of us, allowing us to see, over the tops of the hedges, just where the other contestants sort of were.

But it was about my race as I leapt over a ditch and slowed down to crawl under a net, which was set up like something from military training. There were stepping stones too and, even though I wished I'd worn more comfortable clothes, they were not too difficult to get over.

"Oof!"

I missed a jump and slid down into a drop, though caught myself on a ridge a moment before I plummeted into a ditch. I cursed lightly, ignoring the cameras, and hauled myself out, perhaps showing off a little too much of my strength in the course of it.

But I had to get out and I wasn't getting wiped out immediately, oh no, I wasn't going to leave. I didn't think there was a way for us to require leaving, but getting injured or breaking the rules most certainly was one of them.

So, I had to make it fair and, at the very least, I had to try.

A bell rang every time someone completed the course and, by the time I got there, there were four others ahead of me. That was perfect and I leaned over, pretending to need to catch my breath, though I was sure someone would catch on to what I was doing. With how the games were going to strip us down to nothing, put us through obscene and wonderful transformations, having my sexual fantasies out there was going to be the least of it all in the end.

"Well done!"

The succubus walked that time as we all lined up, taking a sultry stroll past the contestants right in the middle of the maze. A churning, swirling ball of magic -- her own design, I was sure -- heralded the centre, the maze hedge around us forming a circle, with openings for entrances back into the maze itself.

I swallowed a whimper, glancing between the succubus and the magic, wanting it all.

The two who had come in first and second were Devon and Liam, both athletes but, really, not set to go pro or anything like that. I vaguely knew of them, as they were loud and brash, known for working situations to their advantage.

"Now... Surprise me," the succubus said, running her tail under Devon's chin as he gave a very uncharacteristic squeak. "You are the first to get through the course...and win the first challenge. What transformation will you lay on a loser here, hm? Will it be invigorating or will I tire of you quickly?"

I thought Devon would have stuttered at that, though he surprised me by smirking and tilting his chin up.

"Well, Liam and I had something in mind," he said, sharing a look with his friend. "Hm... You know, I think some here might like the idea of being transformed a little too much, yeah? So, why not give them what they want."

I tipped my head. Had someone else been into things like me too? Yet Devon pointed at me and said, clearly:

"Give her another pair of tits -- bigger than the ones she has already! And make those bigger too, all the same size!"

"Wait? Me?"

I started, though I wasn't about to run, not as my heart pounded and the succubus grinned widely, showing off too many teeth. Even though I had noticed it before, they suddenly seemed a lot sharper, more feral, more predatory. Exactly fitting for a demon.

"So, it seems that the first curse goes to Gale, what a wonderful surprise," she drawled, her formal demeanour slipping slightly as she seemed to take on a raw delight in the lead up to a transformation. "Hm... I could have expected that. Perhaps you were a little too obvious in showing the appeal of my transformations, cat."

I wanted to tell her I was a tiger, not just a cat, but she snapped her fingers, a jolt of purple magic leaping from her painted nails, long enough to have the appearance of claws, to me. I sucked in a breath but didn't really feel as if any air entered my lungs, not with how tight my chest was.

Magic sank into me and I moaned softly, shaking my head, tottering a little. But I didn't want to run from it, oh no, not as I got exactly what I wanted and my skin across my chest and breasts suddenly felt too tight. Of course, it was hard to see as I was still wearing clothes, but I had enough presence of mind to at least try to appear shocked.

"Hey... What gives?" I tried to complain, even as my flesh bulged, feeling as if it was filling out moderately from my chest, pushing into my bra and rounding out the front of my T-shirt and jacket. "Why... I haven't done anything to you!"

Devon smirked.

"Hah... Well, maybe you won't like it as much as you think you will," he said with a sly shrug. "You were sitting there, tail twitching, looking like the cat that got the cream when she was telling us about the game. You got in here for something other than the prize, didn't you? But things aren't always as good as you think they are."

It was hard to listen to him but, vaguely, I understood he thought he'd got one over on me. And wasn't that silly? Even if I had let it slip a little too much how much I liked the idea of transformations, it was not as if I had gone through anything like that before either.

But it was there for me and there was nothing I could do there as the curse sank into me, squirming as the buttons on my jacket strained increasingly tightly. The space between the buttons bulged as the buttons protested and I was only glad I hadn't worn anything with a tight zip that day, even if the buttoned jacket had been a little on the smarter side -- just the first thing I'd grabbed heading out the door, a light thing that had not kept the rain from my fur.

"Unff... Ah..."

"Gale, your buttons!"

That was Sara, though I could barely spare a moment to acknowledge her as I tried to get the buttons undone, a middle one pinging off as I fought with them. I didn't save all the buttons, didn't even know why I was fighting so hard with them anyway, and gasped as my bra strained, the under wire digging in more viciously.

It wasn't easy as another pair of breasts grew beneath the first, a dull ache sinking into my midriff as I groaned and quivered in place. It was all I could do, even then, simply to remain standing, though I didn't know what else I was supposed to do. I wanted to press my thighs together, to exult in the wetness teasing slickly over my pussy lips, yet that would have been too obvious -- and too crude.

"Oof... Ah!"

I shrugged my shoulders, rolling the jacket back just in time as two more lumps showed under my breasts, the nipples forming peaks in the fabric of my T-shirt. I hadn't really liked that T-shirt all that much anyway, but still I dithered, not knowing whether I was to take it off or hang on, at least for a few more moments.

The sensation, however, of my clothing pulling more and more tightly over my growing breasts was simply exquisite in a way I hadn't considered before. It was different, the shirt pulling under my arms and digging in over the top of my shoulders, accentuated by my bra straining too. The straps of my bra cut in and I hesitated, not knowing whether I should try to get my top off or not. It was in the way, that much was certain, but to drag it off in front of everyone would just expose me.

And how big was the succubus going to make my breasts anyway? "Bigger" was entirely subjective and left me shivering deliciously, my stomach twisting and turning itself all up into knots.

I didn't know how big they were going to get, my hands resting on my new, lower pair of breasts, tucked under the first as everything swelled. My skin strained and pulled uncomfortably, startling me by how the sensation caught me off-guard. I hadn't expected something like that, more like the bliss of being transformed, but it made it all the more real to me.

It was something I could not escape from, not as a broken little whimper teased by my lips. My flesh bulged and strained and even though I tugged at the bottom hem of my T-shirt, even I knew I wasn't going to get it off in time.

"Ugh... Why..."

But I couldn't even put on a show to feign my "hatred" of the transformation, not as Devon scowled at me and petulantly crossed his arms over his chest. Such a child. But my bra could not contain the rising swell of my breasts as more flesh spilt over the top of them, my shirt appearing lumpy and bulging.

My shirt split slowly, one stitch on the seam under the arm giving up after the other, pinging down as it tore. I was just fortunate that it didn't tear right across my chest and expose me right away, the lower breasts swelling at a fantastic rate as the overly sensitive nipples rubbed into the soft fabric.

That time, I could not hold back a very sexual moan, shuddering in place. My knees buckled and tears of emotion, raw and biting, built in the corners of my eyes. Oh, but I wanted it, wanted to languish there in the moment, panting heavily, grunting and groaning, everything on show. If there was any confusion over whether I wanted the transformations or not, well...that moment put all those concerns to rest well and truly.

My breasts pressed out through the front of my shirt and I used a claw, helpless to do anything else, to slice across the front, between the upper and lower breasts. I was okay with the flesh straining and filling out with new fat and nerves, but I couldn't bear the pull of my clothes anymore, just needing a tiny jolt of relief.

The rip allowed my breasts to swell out even more and, somehow, I forgot I was even there, in public, as they rose to attention, the nipples fat and almost coming with a fleshy hint to them. I grunted in the back of my throat, angling my finger so I could rub across the top of one nipple and the areola, pressing down into the soft flesh of it.

But it was so sensitive and I squirmed in place, grunting, leaning back against a section of hedge where one of the obstacles, a twisting up-and-down-climb-around squeeze through, was close to the opening to the centre. I needed the support, the weight tipping me off-balance, and I had to lean forward, even though I felt like I wanted to stand up tall, getting my feet under me again.

Of course, I was still down on my knees, though I had not accounted for at all the massive weight of those breasts, though it was fortunate, kind of, that my normal breasts did not grow too much. They had been a pretty decent D-cup before, though they had sat well on my chest, growing out so they challenged the width of my torso. It was the weight of them that really got to me and, vaguely, I groped at them, not wanting to make too big a show of feeling myself up.

The upper pair of breasts quivered, the lower side bulging through the rip I'd made in my shirt. I wasn't too sure what had happened to my bra, but the under wire seemed to have given up and pinged down out of the way, digging into my torso rather than simply my breasts. The nipples showed through my shirt, obviously defined, though one found the rip and poked out of it, another rip spreading down across my belly -- well, most of those second pair of breasts was covering my belly, but that was by the by.

"Unff... They're so...heavy..."

And there was really nothing to stop me from moaning aloud and showing off my pleasure as I dug my fingers softly into my lower breasts, as the upper pair seemed to have stopped growing for the moment. They settled at the size of watermelons -- not the biggest I'd ever seen but, well...they were more than sizeable enough, spilling out around my fingers when I tried to hold on to them, at least a little.

Carefully, as the lower, new pair of breasts matched up to my "normal" pair, I stood, though I was much shakier than usual. Even though all the weight was on my chest, it was as if they were trying to pull me back and forth, tugging me off-balance and to the side, even though I should have been more than comfortable, kind of. Everything was evening out, but I just didn't have the muscle in my back to hold them.

Maybe...just maybe...that was part of the experience too. All four breasts ended up the same and I faintly tried to poke the escaping nipple back into my shirt, but that only made more flesh bulge out through the rip I'd made. The awkwardness to my movement, how I was overly aware of the new weight on my chest, was unlike anything I'd ever felt before and a smile tugged at my lips, even though I had fantasised about similar. Well, I'd fantasised about even more extreme transformations than that, but it was a start.

I just had not anticipated the squeeze and push of my skin too, that odd sensation of stretching and pulling. Liam whispered to Devon as I sheepishly locked eyes with Devon again, the guy who'd given me the transformation, though it didn't look like things were going to get better for me at that point, no.

"Well, well, well, it seems that our first transformation is a hit," the succubus said, skilfully moving things along -- for she had a few transformations to get through, of course. "How do you feel about your new breasts, Gale?"

Her eyes glittered as if she already knew exactly what it was that I felt, though I still smiled vaguely and shook my head. It would be silly to give too much away, even though I thought it may have been a little too late for that. Maybe they would have thought my moans were of pain or something? It was plausible, especially if people didn't even think it was possible to be turned on by transformations like that? But it was hard to see them as anything other than arousing when my nipples were so sensitive -- so much so that I couldn't even bear to touch it to cover up the exposed one and my modesty. The pink flesh wobbled in front of my body, drawing the eye, and I hazily strove to hold my hand in front of it without touching it. It was the only touch of modesty I had left and, even then, I felt it slipping through my fingers.

Oh... If only I'd known how little that modesty was going to matter to me going forward.

It just wasn't something worth worrying about, no, not in the long run.

"Uh... Yeah... I didn't think... Ow..." I groaned and tried to look abashed, though still didn't think I was doing all that good a job with it. "This whole thing... It's crazy... Ugh... And so uncomfortable."

That would have to do it and my whiskers quivered as I put on the saddest expression I possibly could, letting out a muffled moan. Yet that moan was from my breasts rubbing and teasing against my shirt, another stitch popping under my right arm, straining increasingly. Even after the transformation was done and complete, my body tried to find a way to simply make space for itself when I was still wearing a shirt.

"Ugh, yeah, fine." Liam cut in, tapping his foot. "Devon, you said she'd squirm with that, seriously?"

Devon rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, well... Yeah, I didn't think she'd...you know..." He made a face and brought up his hands, making "air quotes" with his fingers. "Actually...enjoy it, you know..."

Liam, however, stepped up to take the succubus' attention.

"Alright! Do I get to curse someone now?"

The succubus nodded slowly.

"Mmm, an eager one is always encouraged. Well then, young one: tell me what curse you would like placed on someone here."

The succubus hovered, her tail twitching back and forth, though I held my breath, waiting. Who was going to get the next curse? My breasts tingled, my clothes, where they cut in, interfering with the circulation. Even that was annoying...but inviting too.

Liam grinned.

"Alright, well, the cat liked her new tits too much, I reckon," he pressed on, brash in the moment. "Soooooo... Let's see Gale's nipples, all four of them transformed into...ah...um... What's gross? Uh... Horse dicks! Make her nipples all horse dicks -- oh, and with huge balls too! All swinging and heavy and gross!"

My heart surged, but they were not to know that I liked that very much, that it was something I wanted to know more of, taking a breath that, somehow, got stuck on the inhale in my throat. I tried to look afraid at the notion -- and, to be fair, I was a little nervous -- but I couldn't pull it off as my whiskers quivered and my tail lashed.

"So..." The succubus proclaimed. "It shall be done! One more transformation for the feline, Gale!"

She pointed a finger at me and I stiffened, not even trying to dodge the zig-zag beam of yellow light as it flashed between her finger and me. The magic sank into me, but it felt different that time -- and I knew a little more of what to expect, even as I anxiously shifted my weight from one foot to the other.

My tail gave me away too as mutterings and rumblings went through the other contestants and I wondered, faintly, just how much of myself I was showing to them, even though my lust and fetish for transformations was not something I had ever wanted to bring to the forefront of my normal, everyday life. If that was truly the case, however, perhaps I should not have entered the transformation games in the first place.

But it was too late for that and I wanted to see exactly how far things could go. Even the succubus had mentioned something about some contestants being incapacitated to the point that they stayed there. Those had to be permanent transformations... And what would that mean if that ended up happening to me too?

It was almost too much to think about and it was good that the tingling pulse of magic settling into my nipples took my attention away from that. I stumbled, my body aching with a dull, throbbing pound, but I had to hold myself together, one way or another, had to remember there were cameras on me, even if I didn't know where the footage from those cameras would end up.

It probably wasn't for me to worry about as I tipped forward, holding on to the wooden board of the obstacle for support and leaning heavily into it. My nipples pulsed and tickled, pushing out slowly as my skin stretched to accommodate the magic pouring into me. A fruity taste rose in the back of my mouth, though I hadn't realised before that magic could have a flavour too.

12