The Transformation of Abigail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had lunch at one of the most exclusive and intimate restaurants in the city. Laura felt as if she were on a date, and while she liked the idea it made her feel a bit uncomfortable. I am married, she told herself and I am not on a date. I am on a business luncheon with my boss, but there was no business discussed. Halston drew her out as they talked and Laura was flattered by his attention. I have to be careful around this man, she thought as they drove back to the office.

Robert was full of his news and began talking as soon as Laura came in through the door after work. It was only after he had told her that he was going to begin management training the next day that he realized something was different about her.

Laura congratulated him and then did a slow pirouette, a proud smile on her face as she showed Robert the new Laura.

"What's going on, Laura? You look different. I hardly recognize you."

Laura explained the rationale behind her new wardrobe and the pile of suitcases full of new clothes that Halston's driver brought into their small apartment.

Robert looked doubtful. While not very imaginative, Robert was not stupid. He expressed to Laura his suspicions; that his management training opening, Laura's promotion, her new clothes and makeover. "It seems more than coincidental, Laura. What is your boss up to?"

Laura's face took on an exasperated look. "Robert; for heavens sake. There is nothing devious about Halston. I represent the company as his Executive Secretary. I have to look the part."

She put her arms around Robert's neck and kissed him, her body molded subtly to his. "I'm the same girl you married, Robert. Nothing is going on between Halston and me. Believe me."

Robert felt a surge of sexual energy run over his body. Laura's sexy body had always turned him on and it was working its magic now. He returned her kiss and took her by the hand, leading her to the bedroom.

There they undressed and lay on their bed. Robert kissed her gently, running his hands over her body as he did. He kissed her neck and chest and licked at and sucked her nipples until they were both ready.

Laura's pussy was excited, not just from Robert's feeble attempt at foreplay, but also by the events of the day. She replayed the lunch with Halston as Robert entered her.

She flushed as she felt Robert's six inches of hard youthful meat entered her vagina; wondering how big Halston was. Stop that, she told herself, as she raised and lowered her hips, fucking Robert as he fucked her.

Robert, as usual, emptied his balls before Laura climaxed, but she was not far behind. Her mind eas filled with visions of Halston at lunch, leaning forward earnestly as he talked, his hand touching hers for emphasis, his eyes lingering over her body, taking in every curve like a hungry cat eying a mouse.

Laura cried out as she climaxed; hands clutching Robert's body to her tightly. Her body vibrated with excitement as she unwound and she used her vaginal muscles to entice Robert's shriveling cock to come back to life.

She kissed Robert passionately as he pistoned his once again hard dick in and out of her grasping, greedy pussy. Laura's passion had ignited his sexual excitement, as it had never been before.

Laura's body tingled as her second orgasm erupted from her loins. Her legs wrapped around Robert's waist, she pumped her pussy against him as she climaxed and then held his cock inside her, her pussy quaking around it as she came down slowly from her orgasmic high.

Robert rolled off of her body and looked at her. "Wow, Laura. That was super. I don't know what happened but that was the best sex we have ever had."

Laura patted his cheek and nestled her head on his shoulder. "It was exciting, Robert. We were really turned on today."

Robert fell asleep, as usual, and Laura, as usual, lay there awake. Her mind was filled with thoughts other than housework. Halston's hand on her hip guiding her to the table, his almost overwhelming attention to her during the meal, the way he toasted to US, to our new team, when the wine arrived, filled her mind as Robert slept.

Laura licked her lips as she thought about the past few weeks. Robert is right, she thought. Halston is paying all too much attention to me and being more helpful than the situation warrants. He wants me sexually, I am sure. She thought about that. For the first time in her life she actually thought about being with someone other than Robert.

What would it be like to have Halston as a sexual partner? How would he make love? What does he do to make women so happy? And she knew, from the office gossip, that there was not a woman with whom he had sex who made one complaint. What makes him a different lover?

She shook her head. Stop this, Laura, she told herself. Halston may want me in bed but he is not going to get me, no matter what he does.

A week later Halston told Laura that the annual conference of machine tool makers was coming up in a few weeks and she was to do two things: check the calendar for last year and rent the same suite Mrs. Prudholm had rented. While Halston was on a first name basis with all his other employees he still saw her as he did when he was a little boy visiting his father in his office.

Halston pulled the company credit card from his desk and gave it to Laura. "And go to Diana's and get a dozen casual outfits. All you have are suits and while this is a business trip we are going to have evenings together and with other conference attendees. I want to see you in something more casual than a business suit."

Laura started to protest but Halston's expression told her this was a battle she could not win. "I need you on this trip, Laura. Mrs. Prudholm always accompanied my father on these trips and you will also. And I need for you to be dressed fashionably, in the latest style."

Yes, thought Laura, but I am willing to bet a month's salary that your father did not buy Mrs. Prudholm a dozen casual outfits for the trip last year. Nonetheless, she was very excited as she walked the few blocks to Diana's.

"This, my dear, is perfect for you," Diana told her, as Laura looked at herself in the full-length mirror.

"I look like a hooker, Diana," she protested as she viewed herself. The skirt was mid-thigh and the blouse, while not see-through definitely showed her bra underneath and the tops of her breasts were exposed.

Diana shook her head. "What was the last time you bought a skirt and blouse, my dear? And as for looking like a hooker, a hooker would not be seen dead in this boring outfit. Her skirt would barely cover her butt and the blouse would be as transparent as cellophane. No my dear. This is very chic and the style of today."

Laura shook her head. She liked the way she looked but was not accustomed to showing so much thigh or breast. In fact she had never worn a blouse that showed the least hint of cleavage.

She gave up protesting as Diana had her try on outfit after outfit, all of which showed her body to its fullest extent. By the time she had tried on the last skirt and blouse she had come to admire the way she looked and what she was; a young, sexy woman. Laura balked at first when Diana insisted she wear strapless pushup bras that lifted her breasts daringly.

"My dear. Your breasts are beautiful and it would be criminal for me to let you leave Diana's with those boring business suit bras. Look at yourself, my dear. You are irresistible."

Yes, thought Laura. I am and that is the problem. I am not supposed to be irresistible. I am a secretary, not a date, but she was beginning to wonder what she was and this troubled her. She felt herself attracted to Halston and was ashamed of the feelings she was developing for him.

Laura returned to the office and checked the notes Prudholm had left that dealt with the various business trips of Halston's father. Thank heavens for her meticulous bookkeeping, Laura thought, as she looked up the conference they were to attend.

"Halston. Mrs. Prudholm booked a two-bedroom suite for that conference. That is not proper. I would prefer separate rooms."

Halston sighed as he looked up from the file he was examining. "Laura. This is a business trip. I will need you to be available while we are there and I do not intend to have to go down the hall to find you. Book the suite." His tone brooked no argument.

Laura bit her lip and held her tongue as she called the hotel. Yeah, she thought. You want me available all right, but you are not going to get me in the way you think you are. She snorted to herself; business trip indeed.

Which was Robert's reaction, both to the boxes full of clothes that Halston's driver unloaded that night, and to the trip. "Business trip? Ha. Laura. What is going on? This guy dresses you up and takes you on a so called business trip with him? Come on. Give me a break."

Laura put her arms around his neck and kissed him, softly, lovingly, her body pressed to his. "Darling. It is a business trip. Mr. Heuer has been making this trip with Mrs. Prudholm for years. The only difference is that I am now his secretary."

She did not tell Robert about the two-bedroom suite. It took her a half hour to get Robert to stop fussing and into bed where she fucked him until his cock was limp and he was exhausted.

Laura, while Robert took his post-coital nap, let her mind wander. The clothes were beautiful and she felt so alive when she wore them. She blushed when she thought about sharing a suite with Halston.

Her mind wandered, pulling bits and pieces of gossip out of her sub consciousness about Halston's prowess with the ladies and how happy they were to be bedded by him. What would it be like to be in his arms, she wondered? What kind of a kisser is he? What does he do in bed that makes women so happy to be with him?

The following week Laura told the flight crew to get the Heuer corporate jet ready. Halston, though he was a rated pilot, left most of the flying to a professional crew. "Too many executives get in over their head," he explained to Laura on their way to the airport.

"I can fly it and do take the controls from time to time, but I do not fly enough to be confident under all conditions."

Laura was grateful that Halston was so sensible and so frank about his limitations. Many men, she knew, would not admit their shortcomings as Halston just did. She admired him for this and realized, with a jolt, that he had many qualities that she found appealing and commendable.

Without doing so explicitly, Laura was beginning to compare Robert to Halston and Robert was not coming out very well in the comparison. It is not just money, Laura thought, it is, well; it is the way he treats people and the breadth and depth of his mind.

Laura thought back to several weeks ago, as the plane winged its way toward their destination. Halston had told her there was a King Tut exhibit in Houston, Texas and they needed to go to it.

He had ordered up the company jet and they flew to Houston and spent several hours at the exhibit. Halston spoke knowledgeably about many of the items on display.

Laura thought this more cultured side of Halston was very attractive. She could not imagine Robert asking to go to the King Tut exhibit, even if it were in their city and he would have joked about the mummy movie he saw when he was a child.

"We are entering the pattern, Halston," came the pilot's voice over the loudspeaker. Halston put away his laptop and they buckled up for the landing.

Laura could not help but notice the attention men paid to her as they wended their way through the private terminal to the limo she had ordered. A little thrill of sexual excitement ran over her body. Grabby 18-year-old boys had whistled at her and pressed their hard cocks into her when they danced, but she had never had this kind of attention from grown men.

She tended to their conference credentials after they had checked in and then freshened up. It was exciting to be a part of this aspect of the Heuer business. She put on one of the casual outfits, a short skirt, the shortest, and a blouse with a plunging neckline.

Laura felt her face redden as she looked at herself in the mirror. She practiced sitting down and crossing her legs, never having had to worry about what she was showing when she did so in the past. She was horrified. My God. You can see my crotch when I cross my legs.

She almost changed, but realized all of her skirts were close to this length and would be as revealing. She bit her lip as she crossed and uncrossed her legs and then a sudden gush of sexual excitement ran over her body. It was fun to show off her thighs and a flash of panties, she realized. Damn. I'm becoming a real tease, she thought, and her pussy pulsed at the thought of teasing Halston and other men at the conference.

Halston looked at her approvingly when she entered the conference area of the suite. "That looks like you, Laura. I like that on you. Turn around and let me get a good look at you."

Laura did a slow pirouette, enjoying the fact that Halston was eyeing her, liking the way her body looked.

"Very nice. You have a nicer looking body than I realized. Those business suits don't do you justice. I am going to really enjoy this evening."

Laura smiled at him as she sat down next to him, thinking that he certainly would and she would also She turned her body towards him and crossed her legs, slowly. Her eyes were on his and a little thrill of sexual excitement invaded her loins as she saw the way his eyes watched her thighs open and close.

Halston jerked his eyes from her thighs, telling her, "Ah, ah, let's go over the details of today's conference events, Laura." They put their heads together and looked over the package of materials given to attendees, noting which events would be most helpful to Heuer and those they could skip.

Laura was aware as she bent over the materials that were spread out on the large table that Halston had a good view of her breasts nearly to her nipples. Her pussy pulsed as she saw, out of the corner of her eye, that Halston was spending more time looking at her bosom than at the conference material. A rush of sexual excitement ran over her body when she felt her nipples stiffen and press against the thin material of her bra.

She felt very naughty. He does not need any encouragement, she told herself, but she could not help being a bit of a tease. She felt liberated in these clothes, excited to be a sexy woman for the first time in her life.

"Tonight we will just mingle in the lobby and probably go to dinner with some of the men I know. The general meeting is tomorrow night. We will have several men here for cocktails before the dinner. You haven't forgotten your bartending skills, have you?"

Laura shook her head. "No. I can mix any drink for which we have the ingredients. I'll check the bar to be sure we have the standard things."

Halston had sent her to a bartending course several months prior to the convention, why, Laura had not known but now she understood. He thinks ahead, she mused as she checked the bar. She liked that about him; he is proactive, not reactive, she thought.

Halston came up behind her, resting a hand on her hip as she looked over the bottles. "I really like the way you look, Laura. That blouse shows off your breasts and I'm beginning to appreciate your thighs more every time I look at them."

"Shame on you, Halston. I'm a married lady."

"But not in this city."

Laura laughed as she looked at his smiling face. "You are incorrigible, Halston. I'm going to have to keep an eye on you from now on."

Halston patted her butt. "And I'm going to keep an eye on you also."

Laura laughed and took his hand off her ass. She shook a finger at him. "Eyes yes, hands, no."

Halston smiled at her and winked as he walked toward the conference table where he picked up some of the conference material.

They spent an hour going over once again the things Halston wanted to accomplish at this conference. He needed, he told her, to expand his network so that he could use these men to increase his business. This would require them to do a lot of socializing.

"Now, though. I'm hungry. There is a nice French restaurant not far from here. I booked a table while you were dressing."

The limo took them to the restaurant. Laura looked at the menu, a puzzled expression on her face. "There are no prices, Halston."

Halston laughed. "If you have to ask, you can't afford it, a very rich man once said. Don't worry about the prices, Laura, just order what appeals to you."

Laura was grateful for her four years of French because there was not an English word on the menu. She picked out an appetizer, main dish, and side dishes.

Halston was surprised and pleased at Laura's fluent French, when she gave the waiter her order. His own was not nearly as good.

They chatted as they waited for their drink order. Halston dropped his hand casually to her knee.

The feel of his warm hand excited Laura. It would be so easy to have an affair with Halston, she thought, as she just as casually removed his hand. He is exciting and fun but I can't jeopardize my marriage.

Halston was not put off that easily. His hand was once again on her knee when the meal was served and Laura once again removed it. She smiled to herself. You are persistent, Halston, she thought as she removed his hand.

Neither of them said a word about this little sexual byplay.

When dessert, some cheese and a matching wine, was served Halston's hand was once again on her knee. This time Laura just put her hand over his. He is not going to stop but if I keep my hand over his I will at least keep it from moving upward, she thought.

Halston's hand, though, was not immobile. His fingers squeezed her knee sensually and the warmth of his hand and the way his fingers caressed her knee sent little shivers of sexual excitement over Laura's body.

Halston held her hand as they left the restaurant and during the drive back to the hotel.

I should not let him do this, Laura thought, but it felt good to have her small hand enveloped by his large masculine hand. She was startled, however, when his lips brushed hers as she opened the door to her bedroom telling Halston she was going to take a nap so she would be fresh for the evening.

"I'll see you later, Laura." he told her, his hand holding hers in a lingering embrace.

Laura smiled at him. "Later."

Chapter Three: Moving Along

Halston hummed to himself as he went to his room, his body excited by the little flirtations that had taken place over lunch. She is a stunner, he thought. I am going to enjoy this seduction. A nap sounded like a good idea, he thought, undressing and getting into bed.

Laura licked her lips as she undressed. He is not wasting any time, she thought; the hand on my knee, holding hands, kissing me. He is a fast worker and I am going to have to keep my head. She lay down and was soon asleep.

An hour later they were awake and dress. Halston whistled silently to himself as he viewed Laura in her short, tight skirt and scooped out blouse. God, she is sexy.

Laura liked the way Halston let his eyes lingered over her breasts, so well displayed, and along her hips and thighs. She was excited to know she could get and keep the attention of this man about town. Flirting was fun, she realized.

They went to the lobby where Halston introduced her to the men he wanted her to met. He let her know subtly which he wanted to invite to their room for drinks. After a half hour of idle chitchat he led four men to their suite.

Laura fixed drinks for the guests, Halston, and herself and stayed in the background as the men talked about the problems with their industry. Halston invited the men to accompany them to dinner and the six of them drove in Halston's rented limo to another French restaurant.