The Transformation of Betty A07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was done and had straightened himself out, he told me I was a great whore and that I'd soon be hearing from him. And he was true to his word. We'd meet in some motel and he'd spend anywhere from a few hours to an entire night fucking me. Phil, moreover, was easy to please. He was never into anything even approximating BDSM. His fetish was having me do stripteases, following the same routine as at this first encounter -- fucking me, then the striptease, followed by another round of fucking. He also wasn't the only client I developed. Over the next two or three weeks I attended two more after hours parties and was fucked each time by someone who I saw again after that.

It was never my desire to be a full time working whore. The thrill for me was in feeling dirty, degraded and shamelessly naughty, and that effect could only wear off if being a prostitute became a true income-earning career. Being a part-time whore, on the other hand, added a bit of spice to my sexual life, which at Alex's was becoming far more enjoyable than I'd anticipated. But as that first night with Phil drew to an end I was about to learn how truly enjoyable it could be. When I went to call Alex to retrieve me, one of the girls offered me a ride home. She said that Marylyn wanted to meet me and she passed on an invitation to go to her apartment the next night assuming I wasn't scheduled to work: "I urge you to go because Marylyn is all hot to meet you," she said with a wink.

Now how can I not accept such an invitation even if that meant not being with Alex two nights in a row? But when I told Alex about Marylyn's invitation, he was delighted: "She's the Domme who might be interested in you as a lesbian sub slut?"

"Yes, apparently."

"Fantastic." And to underscore his feelings about this, the next afternoon he gave me a good hard fucking followed by a careful caning designed to leave several visible welts across my ass: "There, let those be an invitation to Marylyn to use you like the sub slut you are." Alex then decided he'd dress me, choosing the ultra short skirt I'd worn when greeting him at the airport along with a totally sheer black blouse, which, unlike the one I'd worn earlier, did nothing to disguise my tits in any way. A black pair of 6" pumps plus my bondage collar completed my ensemble, with Alex adding "leave that blouse unbuttoned. I want her to know you're literally offering yourself to her."

What remained before being driven to Marylyn's was my makeup, and again Alex interceded "use the darkest lipstick you've got. I want you looking like you're begging for Marylyn to use you."

I showed up at Marylyn's after dinner, around 8PM, and when she opened the door she immediately commented "very nice ... very nice indeed." She was wearing a rather delicious long tight gown with a slit up the front to nearly her crotch. Her tits were covered but she was obviously braless and I could guess they were a tad larger than mine. There was nothing about her, though, to hint she was a Domme and interested in a lesbian affair. Once in the apartment, she handed me a glass of wine after telling me to have a seat in her living room. Sitting opposite, she began the conversation by getting directly to the point: "I've already heard a good deal about you. You're married, your husband talked you into being a slut and thereafter has encouraged you to fully explore your sexual desires, you were a collared sub slut for some 8 or 9 years, you're here visiting someone you met in Vegas, and you're now working as a whore at the club. That about summarizes it?"

"Y ... yes, I guess it does," I replied, somewhat taken aback by her directness.

"And you've been told I like BDSM sex and am looking for a sub to play with. Right?"

"Yes ... that's correct."

"I can see by how you're dressed that the idea of being a lesbian sub slut turns you on, and you hope that I'm turned on by simply looking at you, correct?"

I began to feel as if I were at a job interview and in a sense I was, but she said nothing that was incorrect or an exaggeration. Already feeling utterly submissive from the direct assault of her statements, I weakly and simply answered "Yes."

"Yes what, slut?"

It didn't take an experienced submissive to know what Marylyn was doing ... she was establishing a D/s relationship from the start. "Yes Mistress," I replied.

Perhaps most women would feel humiliated or, even if turned on, embarrassed. I don't recall how I felt at precisely that moment, but I know I was ready to do her bidding almost without question. What Marylyn understood instinctively was that I wasn't merely a slut. As a passionate submissive, my greatest pleasures came when I'd surrendered all control to someone and she was simply taking advantage my years of training. And she was taking advantage of one other thing: By coming to her apartment dressed as I was, she knew I was more than merely curious about a lesbian D/s relationship. With my tits shamelessly on display beneath my sheer unbuttoned blouse, I was literally begging to be taken on as her lesbian slut.

I don't know if many people can understand such a craving and I'm not sure I do. I didn't consider myself a lesbian since I enjoyed a man's cock too much for that. But being controlled by and compelled to please another woman promised a wholly different erotic pleasure. The prospect of privately and publicly serving this utterly gorgeous woman who most likely could have any man or woman she wanted made my cunt throb. Frankly, I'd have been turned on by her if I'd simply seen her walking down the street. I wanted her, wanted her to own me and make me surrender totally to her. Thus, when she stepped up to me, pushed my blouse open and ran her fingernails over my tits a virtual electric shock surged thru me. All I could do was sit there and let her do what she wished with me ... and she knew it.

As her fingernails circled my nipples, she commented "delicious tits. I'm going to love playing with these."

I almost couldn't speak and, closing my eyes, moaned something to the effect of "Oh god, yessss ... please do ..."

"Stand up and lift up your skirt, slut," she commanded as she took a firm grip of both tits, digging in her fingernails into me.

I stood, unable to speak as her control over me became absolute. And when she thereafter told me to rub my clit as her grip on my tits grew tighter, I did precisely as I was told. In seconds she had me at the very edge of cumming, but she wasn't about to let me cum that easily. Suddenly stepping back she commanded "take off your clothes, slut."

Dressed as I was, it took seconds for me to be standing there before her wearing only my heels and collar: "Fondle your tits for me," she ordered. And as I did she walked slowly around me, lightly running a fingernail up my back, along my side and then across the cheeks of my ass. By then I was literally purring in pleasure for her, my cunt soaking wet, my breathing growing increasingly heavy. She saw the welts on my ass Alex had given me: "so you like being cained, I see."

She was a few years younger than me, but I was responding as if I were a 20 year old and she 40. "Y ... yes Mistress."

I wanted her to fuck me, to make me cum more than anything. But again she stopped short of sending me over the edge: "Hands by your side my hot little cunt." Knowing she had me totally under her control, she was playing with me like a puppet. Taking hold of my now utterly erect nipples she began pinching and twisting them. It wasn't pain, though, that I felt but rather a burning desire to be allowed to cum. I was in fact in the midst of an erotic torment, but wouldn't have foregone what I was experiencing for anything. I let out a soft moan, only to earn her rebuke: "Shut up bitch," whereupon she gave my nipples an even harder twist: "You want to cum, don't you ... you want to cum so bad you can taste it?"

"I ... I ... oh god yesssss ... want to cum .... pleaseeeee..." I moaned in reply.

"Soon my little slut ... soon," she told me, releasing her grip on my nipples, only to let her fingernails slide down my sides to my hips.

An uncontrollable "ohhh god ... pleaseeeeee" escaped from my lips.

I was literally trembling in desire and didn't know how much more of this I could take before cumming without permission. Suddenly and mercifully she rammed two or three fingers into my cunt and commanded "cum you dirty little slut ... cum."

I literally exploded for her, screaming out "ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH ..." as my orgasm swept thru me.

Far be it for Marylyn to let me cum and nothing more. Adding a finger to the three already in me, she grabbed a tit and squeezing hard, dug her nails into it: "You're going to be my dirty little lesbian slut, aren't you?"

I'd have been anything she wanted and I moaned in reply "Yesssss ... anything you want ... anything ..."

Twisting her fingers inside me and digging her nails deeper into my tit, "you're going to be my fucking married lesbian whore, aren't you?"

"Oh god yesssssss ..." whimpered and then with my body beginning to shake again and barely able to stand, I suddenly screamed "YESSSSSSS" as I came again.

I don't think she gave me fifteen seconds to recover after pulling her fingers out before she stepped back, opened and spread her gown and commanded "now make me cum, bitch."

I instantly dropped to my knees, moved between her legs, lifted my head and, taking hold of her hips, began running my tongue over and into her cunt. Taking firm grip of my head, she held me tight against her, arching her back slightly as I continued to lick, suck and nibble away at her. "Yesss ... that's it, slut ... that's it ..." she purred as she pushed my face harder against her. She stiffened, gripped my hair tightly and softly moaned "yessssssssss ..." as she came.

Stepping away with me still kneeling on the floor and the juices of her cunt on my lips, she looked down and said "very good, slut ... a shame you like cock." Then she added "but I can live with that since I occasionally enjoy a cock myself. However, when you are with me you'll obey me regardless of what I command you to do."

"Yes Mistress," I obediently replied, with the realization that yet another dimension had been added to my visit with Alex. I knew, though, that I'd best explain my situation to her... that I wasn't then with my husband but was visiting and staying with someone who expected me to be his slut and who'd arranged for me to work as a whore at the club. I told her of the sense of obligation I felt toward Alex while letting her know the duration of my stay here was uncertain.

I can't say she was delighted to hear what I told her, and was somewhat surprised that my husband was 1500 miles way: "Your husband is willing to let you stay here as long as you wish?" I explained my situation and she later told me she'd begun to imagine me moving in with her to be her 24/7 slut, but my commitment to Alex had just ruled that out as a possibility. Hiding her disappointment, she said "well, perhaps Alex and I can work out an accommodation wherein you serve us both. How would you feel about being owned and used by both of us?"

"I'd like to try it Mistress, although I'd necessarily leave it up to you and Master Alex how precisely I'd be shared." I wasn't sure how such an arrangement would work, or if it would work at all. But it was surely an arrangement I'd want to try.

"Yes, of course, slut ... that would be our decision and not yours." Then, walking over to a side table, she retrieved a leather leash and, clipping it to my collar, told me "you will wear this whenever you are with me unless I tell you otherwise. You are going to be my pet and if you disobey me or displease me in any way, you will be punished."

"Yes Mistress."

My head at that point was swirling, primarily from questions popping up in my head as to whether this was all too good to be true and whether I could ever bring myself to leave it all by returning to my husband. My thoughts were rudely interrupted though when Mistress pulled the leash and jerked me onto my feet: "I want to look at that nice tight ass of yours again, slut."

Stepping behind me she again ran her nails over the cheeks of my ass, and I'm sure she could sense or see me shiver from the sensations: "I can tell you like having your ass played with, so let's play with it," whereupon she led me by my leash to the back of the sofa and bent me over it with my ass open and vulnerable. "Stay put and don't move," she commanded then disappeared into the kitchen. Returning less than a minute later, a deep sense of fear swept thru me as I watched her slip a tight latex surgical glove over one hand. Stepping behind me she pushed a finger into my ass, commenting "very nice ... very tight." A second finger and then a third followed, rendering me a quivering mass of flesh lying over her sofa.

When she pushed in a fourth finger I involuntarily cried out "oh god noooooooo ..." with the thought that she was about to try to fist my ass.

"Relax, slut," she told me ... something that was an impossibility. Proceeding to twist and turn her fingers while at the same time pushing them hard into me, her other hand suddenly came down with a hard slap against the cheek of my ass. I know I'd begun to moan and groan from her assault, and had no words to respond to her when she said "I'm going to make you my dirty over-fucked lesbian whore ..."

I was by then unable to do much more than moan and shake, but not necessarily because I was about to cum. Her assault and my responses to it were underscoring in my mind what a dirty slut I was. I'd moved past my brain being able to focus on the sensations of her fingers inside me or of the individual stings of her hand slapping my ass. She'd made me a quivering mass motivated solely by the electric erotic sensations raging thru me. Ever more rapid and harder thrusts had me trembling and by then literally screaming "OH GOD" with each thrust. My screams turned to "NOOOOOO..." when her thumb joined her other fingers in me and it seems as though she was about to do something I believed was impossible. A searing pain now enveloped my asshole as she continued to twist and push. "NOOOO ....NOOOOO ....NOOOOOO" is all I recall crying at that point, although in fact my body was really screaming "YESSSS ... YESSSSSS ... YESSSSSSSSSS."

I cannot say whether she tried and failed to fist me then or simply wanted to make me think she was going to do it. I know I was then literally crying, shaking and moaning incoherently and just when I thought I couldn't stand the sensations surging thru me any longer, she stopped and pulled her hand back from me. Then with two hard slaps across my ass she told me "there, I just want your ass to remember me when you return to your friend Alex and to remind you who owns that ass when you're with me."

I was too busy trying to catch my breath and sort out the jungle of incoherent thoughts numbing my mind to reply in any way. My asshole was throbbing, my ass cheeks burning, and it seemed as though I could barely breathe. But she was right ... my ass did belong to her and there was nothing I wanted more then than to serve as her lesbian slut.

12